Official Gary Johnson Thread

This is the Official Gary Johnson Thread. All discussion on feeling the Johnson is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/29/swift-weld-back-jeb-bush/JVFY0pB3DZVrvghRC00aSO/story.html
archive.is/Z9TQp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goofy Gary gonna Stump the Trump with his Libertarian Party divisiveness and his Democratic plant veep.

Shit, I'm a dumbassfiremissile now.

another le weed man? color me surprised

SLIDE THREAD

Kill yourself, lolbertarian faggot.

Jill Stein is our le weed man candidate, Gary Johnson is based common sense drug reform

Fuck off nat-soc nanny state cunt

how does shlomo's cock taste

I thought Trump was a good idea, but then I learned about Johnson.

Unlke Trump, he has real governing experience AND he can bring the latino vote.

Trump will be an autocrat who will enrich himself, double the national debt, and expand the federal government. Johnson knows how to balance budgets, will shrink government, and give us our fredoms back without starting more wars.

Johnson for peace and freedom. Trump for wars and a more powerful federal government.

DUDE SPERGITARIANISM LMAO

he isn't even a libertarian, just a lukewarm liberal.

The american libertarian party is a joke.

Johnson is another word for penis, and yes, you are feeling it.

Shills should be careful posting pepes.
KEK is wrathful.

whoops, forgot my sage

lolbergs and their kankerness

sage nou gewoon, landgenoot, geef de liberalen niet meer hobbeltjes

vergeef me broer

he sure isn't donald trump, so im gonna vote for trump

nu doe je het weer niet kameraad wat doe je nou stop de sage lekker in je emailplaats

Better than Alex Jones' 2 inch stub poking out of a cave of fat and sweat

School starts back up in what, 1-2 weeks?

I really wish I liked Johnson more, but he's not nearly as principled as Ron Paul. He will be good on a few social issues, but I expect him to bend to the big corporations and backers like the Koch brothers.

It's a shame that Rand wasn't a younger, more articulate version of his father rather than a Jack Kemp Republican.

Kek is a God of nature and wrath, his domain includes all of his natural creations, including the sacred herb

You're playing with powers you cannot comprehend

indeed

Kek has blessed me since his inception. If he must smite me for my lack of allegiance to trump so be it

Ik wil dat de zomer homos om te vertrekken

Don't you support the Donald's "big beautiful door"? Or his backing of affirmative action?

je zinsbouw is daar een beetje verneukt mijn vriend, maar ik ben het gewis met je eens

I love Gary Johnson. The two things I look for in a candidate are their support of the TTP, and black lives matter. He's a perfect fit for me and my wife's son.

sage

I'm racist as shit m8, eugenics and selective breeding all the way. I'd even be on board for another genocide of everyone who isn't pure white. But trump is not the man for that job, he's going to usher in a police state worse than bush. With trump in power you're going to get base republican party policies. His daughter is Jewish for fucks sake, he backs Israel. You're not going to get your Fhurer from trump, become the Fhurer yourself

Fucking kill yourself. Johnson is for open borders IE the death of the west. Just pull the trigger, do it faggot.

Did you miss the sarcasm in my post?

There is no evidence that Donald Trump is remotely racially aware. He is a self-promoter who likes to play with controversy in order to work the media.

Possibly even worse, tbh. His pushing of the immigration issue without any racial awareness means that he will probably wind up backing a new amnesty program. In the past, he has been calling for an expedited process to give illegals citizenship as part of his plan.

not even American, and i'm a social hard-right ethnonationalist.

Your move, liberal.

Johnson is for the tpp. If you are a libertarian and support this, you should kill yourself.

DUDE LMAO
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂==JOHNSON 2106 MAKE AMERICA DANK AGAIN==
💯🍆

I mean, at least he doesn't think the blind should be able to drive

Meant for

Eat a dick Shlomo Shekel nigger faggot.

They are booing politicians talking about non-existent problems.

I don't know about you user, but I get hit by at least 2 blind people everday driving to work. They are a menace to society.

This right here
The madman is a libertarian in name only.

Tell me about it! Also, remember before heroin was made illegal in 1924, when kindergarten kids were selling it to each other at lemonade stands?

Johnson is basically in the vein of the CATO/Reason magazine backed libertarians who are permissive on social issues, but do what the big corporations want in terms of national policy.

I don't blame people for not calling them libertarians, as they are generally an embarrassment.

Shiggy

He was a lukewarm governor of New Mexico, he's basically just a liberal to the left of Hillary (and farther left than Bernie on some issues) but just likes low taxes.

Don't fall for this kind of bait, Holla Forums

Worse, he was a Jeb! supporter.
bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/29/swift-weld-back-jeb-bush/JVFY0pB3DZVrvghRC00aSO/story.html
archive.is/Z9TQp

>>>Holla Forums

Both the Bush neocons and the Democrats are part of the same uniparty.

Gay Johnsonsucker supports the TPP legislation, that will turn the constitution into Toilet Paper (TP stands for Toilet Paper).

Just let him die.

I get enough weed to smoke in spite of it being illegal, I've no desire to make concessions that make slothful vices more convenient.