10000000 get

10000000 get discussion thread. How do we prevent a fail get? I want serious discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

problem solved

niggers tongue my anus

we've never had a fail get. they've all been amazing original content worth of Holla Forums

It would still be a fail get.

dubs

Actually most of the 1000000x gets have been fail gets or near fail gets.

delete the board and recreate it to start back at 0

That is an extremely bad idea, but still thank you for the input. Think of all the work we put it getting the number this high already. That would be such a waste. New board would have about 1 or a few posts per month if even that. The lost potential posts from the Josh failure was more than bad enough.

I am legit angry you suggested that.

7039300 get soon

7039300 get and dubs

explain to me in 10 seconds or less why it's a bad idea
you can't, moron

dubs

fuck, but you still got dubs

I already did. If you don't understand it shows you are rather the moron.

Like starting from scratch are you fucking serious. Gosh, it sounds like something one of those ridiculous kind of board volunteers or moderators would suggest. Like do you want to accelerate this boards problems or are you just stupid?

explain it in five words or less
even attempting this proves you are a moron
If you can't explain something in simplified terms, it has no merit or substance

also trips

Who the fuck says "five words or less"? "I went to the store" is five words.

Anyway, "Don't alienate the quality posters."

Those 2 are mutually exclusive.

Well, I agree with you on that as a strong possibility, although around 6000000 many claimed we would not reach 7000000.

true that trips

i wish we could ban brainlets so badly

please explain calculus in 5 words or less

Well put.

I know you are not talking about me.

I think he was trying to say if we fell for the 5 word thing we were dumb, which was a pretty weird trick to be honest. he is trying to avoid accountability for being wrong in an argument by being ambiguous.

Guys we got to do something about Joseph Kony!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc