==(((LUGENPRESSE))) CANT GET THEIR STORY STRAIGHT==

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clintons-lead-over-trump-narrows-to-less-than-3-points-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBviW2W?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/nuBYi

Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than 3 points -Reuters/Ipsos poll

Top. Fucking. Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/05/trump-announces-economic-policy-advisory-team/
archive.is/q0gWa
sandiegojewishworld.com/2009-SDJW-Quarter4/20091022-Thursday/20091022-larry-gorfine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was last week.

Break out your "switch tactics" images boys.

Nice redtext, newfag.

Are these numbers with the new polling scale that they are using to spare Hillary because if so, if she loses even with this level of poll manipulation, she might as well concede and kill herself.

CTR is going to die.

I just checked RCP and while Shillary did drop, it was only by a couple of points.

Reuters however, is showing them being within a couple of percent of each other. The divide is under three percent.

When you remind people that Johnson and Stein exist the divide once again shrinks to less than three percent.

Hillary can easily win… if it's gun to the head you HAVE to pick one or the other binary. But the second a third option comes along like ten percent of her voters up and leave.

I'll save the shills some time.

> blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/05/trump-announces-economic-policy-advisory-team/
> archive.is/q0gWa

Trump Announces Economic Policy Advisory Team
Council is heavy with (((real estate))) and (((finance))) executives

Kek.

Founded the Club for Growth

> sandiegojewishworld.com/2009-SDJW-Quarter4/20091022-Thursday/20091022-larry-gorfine.html

go back to cuckchan OP.

Make me faggot ;^)

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN

So even with the skewed polls, Trump is edging ahead. Imagine if they were still using the original polling method and not grouping independents with Hillary?

Trump is well in the lead. Just wait until another happening, Trump is going to destroy the witch.

Nah, I was there for Holla Forums harbor.

Never again.

Seriously does anybody really care? Trump warned us about the corrupt media, and they seem to keep proving his assertion every day.

kinda miss moot tbh, at least he stayed with halfchan for more than a year and didn't move on to make fucking spongebob emojis

Whats the story of first pic? I don't think that wood should be in his face like that.

Nah m8, probably not a chosen one, considering the surname comes from the word blacksmith and only goyim take pride in a history of honest work.

Bump

Name game man, you just never know.

Ffs, John Paulson is a Jew.

an absentee landlord is better than Moot, come on man have some perspective

Oh no way i totally missed the wood. Nice catch brah.

I still can't respect cripplekike after what he did to us with (((Jim)))

I now only have two states. Worried about my work, and mad about lugenpresse.

What? 24 hours ago Trump was (((at 10%)))

It's hilarious. They'll have to change the way they do polling now. Maybe only sample 2 people in San Fran instead.

You're still a newfag

They probably caught on that their blatant bullshit is ruining their credibility even further and have switched to slightly more believable polling, cutting their losses

It's too late for that. We've already seen the outright lies and can spread them to family and friends.

Fuck off newfag.

}Only oldfags can redtext m8

Only since then?

What a faggot.

I miss calling moot a faggot on SA before lowtax let Ozma and the cat-ladies take over.

You're not doing much better, tourist friend.

Get cancer and die.

It's a Polish-originating surname, notice the -ski in the end.