I'm too lazy to walk 20 meters to get rid of my garbage so I just place my garbage bag in front of my door

This bird disapproves. Explain yourself to him.

i think that's beyond lazy
that is more like missing brain

Cats sustain themselves by eating any meat and can drink salt water if necessary. They shoah wildlife left and right. Why are they called cats and not called the mobile holohoax machines or something?

Wolves sustain themselves by eating meat and can drink water. They shoah wildlife left and right. Why are they called wolves and not called the mobile holohoax machines or something?

literally how can you be so lazy just walk to the garbage dump it's literally in front of your building nigger what are you doing just throw it in the dump

you don't even have to walk any stairs literally what are you doing

Crows sustain themselves by eating any meat and can play in the water. They shoah small valuable things left and right. Why are they called crows and not called the mobile candy crush machines or something?

Crows are awesome. I tried to get one as a pet one time and the pet store owner told me it is illegal to own native songbirds (US).

well, they if they steal small valuable things then should be called the winged jew, you retard

you suck as this

the winged jew is the toucan, for obvious reasons

Is that one of Sage's friends?

because not everybody jizzes their pants when dank Holla Forums maymays are mentioned?

Sage has rainforest friends?!!!

>tfw i normally forget till i hear the truck coming down the road.

you're right. well, crows are black and they steal petty stuff and fly away. Why not call them bird niggers?

because crows are smart, they just like to play the way birds play.

niggers are just retarded

Enjoy your rats and cockroaches you dumb faggot

lol, go back to >>>/kennedi/

> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?
> WHO IS SAGE?