The whole ''millenial sex'' thing

I noticed many of you thought the statistics are encouraging. But as someone who observes teenage behavior, believe me, attractive girls are having sex, meeting people and getting hit on all the time.

It's the guys that aren't having sex, as well as introverted

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=BMZ1wrJhM_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germline
acenet.edu/news-room/Pages/Myth-College-Sports-Are-a-Cash-Cow2.aspx
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/7530771/Russian-maths-genius-may-turn-down-1m-prize.html
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
seethruedu.com/why-are-americans-getting-dumber-new-international-evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some things never change.

because most guys are fucking retards that
first thing you say to a girl should be the fourteen words, see how it goes from there.

It's not that simple. A cute teenage girl gets 300 likes on her Facebook profile pics. She has hundreds of followers on snapchat and instagram. It's a massive volume of guys hitting on her and she can have her pick.

Just go with a nerdy girl with a good body. No fatties, no pigface, must be healthy, but nerdy/no fashion sense= whatever.

Or just get lucky. There are girls out there that are virgins and are qt3.14, not sure exactly how rare it is but I found one, and I'm far out of high school, but it is true. She was just riding the dildo carousel instead of the cock carousel since guys nowadays are faggots and she wanted a natsoc. Which I am okay with, more than I would be okay with her taking 1000 dicks for goddamned sure.

Hm, that's a very, very small percentage of girls. And they aren't immune to Chads either. I'm 25 and I don't expect to find a girl who hasn't had sex. I'm just hoping to find that hasn't had it outside of long term relationships.

needs Holla Forums edit

What is the difference between Christianity and Communism? ]Just secularism.

whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

I'm talking girls who won't have sex before marriage because it's a mortal sin. Or won't have sex with her boyfriend until they're months into the relationship. Or girls who know what is sinful and what is not and try their best to avoid sin.

The study explicitly stated that the group that saw the greatest incread (~2.5% -> ~5.5%) was in women. The percentage of millenial males raised from ~11% to ~12%.

Am I saying millenial girls aren't slutty? No. If anything due to social media and hook up apps like tinder, the sluts are slutting it up more than ever. It is just that a slightly larger number of millenial girls and roughly the same number of millenial boys ages 20-24 report still being virgins.

lol well memed

That's not relevant at all. It has no impact in reality. Take a class where there's 10 girls, 2 of them are not having sex, and those are fatties or plain uggos. It's basically irrelevant data.

Either you are trying to demoralize or are shilling for your dead religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

What demoralization? Out of 100 girls, 5 are sexually inactive, it used to be 2. Woop-dee-doo. Realistically, how many out of those 5 girls do you think look decently good or are decently attractive?

And sure, nihilist girls are widely known for their strict sense of morals. Yes, there are a lot of fake religious girls, but those who aren't fake are the only thing left.

And you believe that.
No hymen, no diamond.

so what? most of those guys are cucks and she knows it
when was the last time you fucked a girl that you liked on facebook?
women don't like the kind of needy dogs that like all their garbage social media accounts because on some level they know it's pure narcissistic filth and want a guy that won't play into it.

Guys, after much introspection and thinking I've come to the conclusion myself that a woman's past partner count only matters if, within context, it shows her to be possibly predisposed to unfaithful behavior, problems with committing, and the non-existence of genuine emotion. Other than that it's just your ego realizing your not special. You aren't.

The more partners a woman has had the more diminished her ability o pair-bond is.

this post is really demoralizing, sage

Sure, but still, if 50 aren't cucks that's major competition. And I'm yet to see a girl who scorns men who comment on how beautiful she looks. Internet has become the new bar, the majority of picking up happens there.

see

It's realism, user. If it makes you feel all warm and cozy thinking that pretty girls are sitting at home like you are, be my guest. But that's not realistic.

It's demoralization and artless at that.

Fuck off OP.

What, I am NOT OP and I don't approve of this shitty blogpost thread.

I don't even care anymore. I'm too fucked up from my childhood to ever trust someone anyway. Not everyone is built for lifelong commitment.>>7037735

A surprising amount of even slutty girls don't like to masturbate with penetration, just clit rubbing or a vibrator. So there's that, if you're so insecure about it.

t.chad/autist hybrid

I'm not insecure about it, I'm not going to be pissy about a decent girl having sex with her bf in a 2 year long relationship. I'm only repulsed by casual sex because it's a sign of bad character.

Constructing a mating strategy based on the utterly defective foundation of feminist Western society?

Protip; You can not make chicken salad from chicken shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMZ1wrJhM_M

The number of millennials having sex reportedly decreased by 9% as a whole, but that doesn't mean women aren't having the same amount of sex as before. I strongly suspect now they're just having it with a smaller concentration of Chads, which has been the trend from hookup culture's very beginning.

I bet if you look at the figures of who's reporting what by gender that guys are disproportionately reporting they're having less sex. The fact they haven't done so just supports my suspicions.

TL;DR: women are bigger whores than ever

No kidding, I agreed with you that it's shit and I said the OP is shit. Cheers!

>>>/r9k/

The mods have got to get this shit under control.

Good find, fellow goy !

theres a lot of guys like me who are wanting to wait until marriage. women will overall never behave the same, because social value is king.

wew lad pussy is usually tight but that loose asshole will be needing a diaper by 40.

How does a 5/10 looks like?

This, the majority of the guys is know in the early 20's, never has any relationships with girls. Some of them i know have never fucked a woman and some hasn't had a woman since high-school.

It's very obvious what this whore-culture is producing.

this.

they make it sound like millenials are choosing to have less sex, which is total horse shit.

non-chads are just getting unable to at all.

Average,

God damnit stop bitching about Chads homos

The general social pool and culture is shit yes but it's not fucking hopeless and you're creating a self-fulfilling prophesy when you just continually go "all dem wimmenz be fuckin da chadz and not i'z"

Reeks of cuckoldry

You're better than this shit. You also have the power to become better human beings.

My personal findings is that girls who aren't exposed to talmudvision/goy radio etc. don't turn out so goddamn awful. I've been with virgins, I've been with "sexually active" but among that population described above even the latter of those two isn't whoring it up.

Keep your chins up, eyes open and brains and bodies swole.

Seconded. never been with a virgin tho. tfw.

FUCK I had a great image that explained all the numbers with examples from /fit/

Yeah, no.
To wake up every single motherfucking day to a mentally deranged (read: Christian) girl muttering prayers and telling me that everything I do or think about is a sin and then bitching to her priest about "sexism", "neglect", "abuse" - even MGTOW or casual sex are much better options than this shit.
Sage.

REPORT FOR DEMORALIZATION SHILL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

/r9k/ decided to raid us for the past week it seems

Yes, that's a difference between a slutty and a non slutty girl. Who's demoralizing now?

news is just all propaganda at this point tons of these stories ,studies coming out lately are bullshit designed to make you think a certain way or run counter to a popular point in society so that when a person hears it they can feel smarter than society at large with their newfound knowledge

Date religious girl, get children, oldest girl brings back a boyfriend, it's a nigger, I am opposed to it, mother and daughter say: But user, he's a Christian!!

Yes, that is your future when you date a "religious" girl.

The public schools are in complete control of America's breeding rituals. They are breeding us to be dysgenic, mongrelized, level pulling, human cattle. There is no organic American culture anymore. The whole country is one school spirit worshiping high school.

AHHHHHHHHHHH hidden Jew worship thread.

Fuck you, snake bitch! Christian cunts not only cheat, get forgiven, desire sin, but they teach you kids lies that turn them into the future nihilists.

Anyone who isn't a nerd and over the age of 25 has fucked a "Christian" girl. And you should!

Rape nuns! They have your baby and forgive you!

CUCKED BY THE JEW GOD

SO a liar

"Hey Holla Forums! Sick of women who are sluts, get yourself a girl who is a fanatical liar! That will solve everything. And she'll pass it to your kids!

One, one fucking shitposter is all it takes.This doesn't even happen on halfchan

It's the 80/20 rule coming into effect.

Everything the boomers started with their sexual revolution has set up the world for this situation.

The boomers set the stage and made/changed the laws.

Gen X were the guinea pigs, the ones hardest hit by these abrupt and sudden societal changes.

Millenial men raised by single moms saw what happened to the previous generation's men and have decided to phone it in.

In the mean time the 80/20 rule has slowly been allowed to take root again as women were freed to follow their hypergamous nature, now expecting that they deserve only the top 20% of men.

There's a few nice girls left but they're either ruined by a Chad in their early years or smartly snatched up and married by a not-Chad.

Women are shit all of them, even an actual virgin, that doesn't even know what a penis looks like, and wants another Hitler, is somehow shit, no actual Holla Forumsack would claim otherwise,
HOWEVER
That does not free you of your duty to your race THE WHITE RACE, SPICS, NIGGERS, CHINKS AND SELF HATING KIKE Holla ForumsACKS NEED NOT APPLY to have at least 2 kids. Find a woman that is at least bearable and hunker down.

THIS
It is the best possible filter and will save you so much time with pointless girls.
Plus, it is a super easy opening line, you don't have to think of what to say, you don't have to worry about whether it "works" or not, you just see a nice white girl, you walk over, you get her attention, and you say it.
After that, you have a ton of conversation points from /pol, but don't forget to bring the conversation around to breeding at some point and painting the idylic picture of a big beautiful family being the ULTIMATE fulfillment for a woman.

Personally, I don't think the 80/20 is really happening. Maybe like 80% of 10s fuck 20% of men in general, but you can't generalize 80/20 to the entire pool.

Can confirm. Met a religioua girl 9 years ago. Been happily married ever since.

These threads are bait.

Oh shit, nigger!

Apparently she is still riding the dildo carousel because she found someone gullible enough to believe her lie.

It's a general statistic, but it's pretty accurate I think. I work in healthcare so I'm around a lot of women and I talk to quite a few and dating had come up more than once.

It's a particularly eye opening experience, to sit and talk with the twenty something women and play the beta and listen to their bullshit. One girl, a very overweight girl, was telling me about her experiences on Tinder and other dating sites. She was extremely judgemental to men's opening lines and profile pics on those sites. You can tell that she genuinely believes she deserves a top 20% man even though she does nothing in her life to deserve one, because at least a skinny girl puts in the minimum effort to stay skinny.

Without any more examples, for fear this could get absurdly long, I'll just say that her attitude of only deserving the top tier men, without saying so, is very typical of the younger women I work with. The balance has been upset and we're not allowed to talk about it because of political correctness, but it's real, it's happening, and it's undermining western civilization.

Theres not even a need for that anymore, the whores/sluts/coalburners out themselves so easily now because its "socially acceptable" to be those things, they dont try to hide them

Easy check list

and so on and so on. Those are just the obvious "find out just by looking" things (with a few "know them for 30seconds to find out" bits). No reason to even reveal your power level to them.

THIS

The whole Chad- Beta tier stuff is r9k-tier. Any man can make himself what we wants provided he has enough time and resources to do so. If you want to fuck women, do it. This is coming from a former robot by the way

I'm just gonna groom a wife for myself
Girls just aint salvageable at the dating age.
Be the daddy longlegs, Holla Forums.

We should make a list for redpill women to look out for good guys.

etc etc

You know that there is no lifting equivalent for your brain, right?

No, it just refers to brainwave patterns that jews want their good goys to have.

Betas (High frequency brainwave, deep thinking, etc) are to be cucked out of existance.

While Alphas (Lower brainwave frequency) are the good goys who cause no problems for the jews, because they are too dumb to do so, therefore they are the preferred slave race of the jews.

Women can't masturbate however they want?

Sometimes I can't handle this fucking board. At least normies aren't autistic about how a woman pleasures herself.

A man who is this scared of his woman having an orgasm on something besides his dick, this much of a faggot about female sexuality, is going to get cucked hard. I guarantee you that.

You see, guys… this is where the whole "Alpha/Beta" dichotomy thing came from, and also WHY it exists.

Jews want to make sure only dumb people breed (Alphas who don't think)

So that the next generation of goys will be easier to deceive, because they are the lineage of good goy chad.

Literally the most notorious kind of slut

They just give head
t. Catholic school alumni

omg, guys, that's silly!

Why would jews not want smart goys breeding?

They're called fucking books, retard

Need more money for dem programs?

So, black people can be just as smart as whites if they just read more books, eh?

Actually yes, to bad most of them are too lazy to.

Found the Storm-jew

Haven't heard that one before.

Right. So I just shouldn't read, shouldn't learn all I can because my IQ may only marginally increase.

Fuck off Jew

Who ever said that?

Storm-Jew:

Jew who pretends to be a stormfront person in order to co-opt the movement for jewish ends.

I.E. "We must secure a future for the existence of only the dumbest white people possible!"

Oh well good thing we aren't on stromfront

Wrong post. Meant to reply to

You saying stormfront people don't post here?

It's a germline warfare procedure, trying to make intelligence out to be a genetic detriment; and making heavy lifting slow thinking fools out to be perfect genetic specimins.

The jews are literally using media and education to weed intelligence out of the goy gene pool….

NERD

Yeah there are plenty of stormfags here, why should I care about if some shitty account needed forum that you can't even say nigger on gets "co-opted"

Goys shouldn't read books or get /fit/ hehe

fucking goyim

Because of WHY it's getting co-opted.

Stormfronts are white supremicists, right?

They see their race as the best.

So, the jews co-opt the movement, to make sure that only DUMB whites breed.

And the storm-fronts don't give a shit, because WHITE.

They literally don't give a shit about being smarter than the jew, they just want pussy.

Is water also wet?

Reported.

This. The media has been pushing the idea that airheads are cool. Introspective behavior is labeled as uncool, and unattractive. Naturally women start to see low IQs as cool.

I'm not saying they are retarded, just dumb and full of stupid ideas and perspectives about the world.

Imagine, believing that white people are superior to all races, while simultaneously not giving a shit about the INTELLIGENCE of the white populations.

It's sad, really.

What 14 words?

Do what you must

That's why stormfront is a joke here.

All the girls are having sex!
But not the guys!

So, the girls are plooking each other? Hot.

Lurk moar faggot

I believe everything Holla Forums says without regard to truth or I will get banned.

Stormfront got co-opted by jews, and because of this absolutely hates the intelligence of white people.

Go back to watching your wife fuck other men, Holla Forums

Take a look at this pleb. Women will enjoy your benis so much more, and can be manipulated much more easily if you deny them.

Letting them masturbate, especially with sex toys of all things, desensitizes them to your performance and they will seek the biggest cock of the biggest chad of them all to just be able to get off. This practically guarantees that you will get cucked.

How is your wife's son?

Oh, come on … it was funny. Grow a sense of humor about Holla Forums culture or you will kill Holla Forums culture. Worse than Muslims, sometimes, ya know?

Right so you don't know either, gotcha.
Just saying, I don't think this would work at the slightest and I personally believe this is just a ploy to make the guys here even more unappealing to the opposite sex.

You sound like the guy that made the dysgenics thread a while ago. Can you redpill me on this germline warfare thing?

Yeah, that's me, I make threads like that from time to time.

Really brings the shills out of the woodwork, leme tell ya.

The germline is the specific lineage of cells in your body that reproduces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germline

For example, you were originally a single cell (fertilized egg) that split into several cells (zygote)

From there, the cells kept dividing and making more of themselves.

The specific line of cells that eventually became your reproductive organs, (specifically the cells that became a sperm or egg that actually turned into another human being) is known as your "Germ-line"

A Germline warfare procedure is one that involves selective breeding of the population to reduce (overall) their warfare capacity.

In other words, changing the environment to hamper the reproduction of intelligent individuals, and increase the reproduction of dump people, so that the next generation will be less capable of defending themselves from 21st century warfare (Cyber-war, Propaganda-war, social engineering, economic warfare, etc)

Germline warfare procedure is about breeding the population to be dumber, and thus easier to deceive and manipulate.

What if it just boils down to stupid people have lower standards for selecting partners? I think the vast majority of folk here think more sex with other individuals automatically means they're fuckin 7+/10 on a daily basis when it might just be the exact opposite, dumb ugly people fucking even MORE dumb ugly people.

This is why school sports are a thing.

It creates an artificial social heirarchy, with dumb people at the top.. taking advantage of natural female hypergamy.

IT makes these dumb people excersize to be more attractive to the opposite sex, and surrounds them with "Cheer-leader" females whose job is to create social proof for these atheletes (if these pretty females like them, they must be awesome, or whatever)

Scholastic sports is a germline warfare procedure, designed to make dumb men more attractive to females.

So, you are saying that jews want smart slave populations?

a bunch of fat losers are too busy playing videogames

yeah right you fucking neckbeards.

I honestly don't see how that is related at all to what I'm saying. Like BLM sees racism in everything maybe folk here are seeing a conspiracy where there is none.

All I'm saying is that I think folk here are getting a faux narrative about certain social activities by other individuals. Mostly believing that they have no chance with women simply because the social skills of mellinials is goddamn laughable. Also I think folk are getting a false narrative that the overall attractiveness of these folk getting tons of sex is very high…what I feel is that it's the exact opposite. Ugly people just rapidly fucking other ugly people. Not everything is porno website tier after all.

Oh, so you are saying that i'm paranoid, and it's just a (((Coincidence))), right?

congrats mate, you got tricked hardcore

there is no girl that is still a virgin after 16

You think maybe that is on purpose?

Like, in order to prevent them from breeding?

Asexuality = Masters

For breeding the white race use machines not disposable wombs

So basically nobody on /pol would be considered a good guy?

a lot of things are done in the name of population control.

so what?

If you're trying to insist that parenthesis trigger me then you're sadly mistaken. The goal Im trying to persistently lay and rest upon the readers here is to just go out and be part of a friend group.

A guy friend group will draw women to you, and if you're in charge it draws even more. It's not rocket science and assuming such only gets you into more of a headache.

Found the jew.

Shut up, nerd.

you stupid shit. so what? as inL are you going to do something?

fucking dumb cuck

No actually. I think that is a by product of trying to give children more education in STEM with reduction to social classes. Most parents are for core education over social education. It's also a byproduct of our society becoming more of an interconnected online society.

Folk can post on Facebook and get the same social interaction as heading to a bar without actually leaving the house. To fix the mellinials social issues you literally have to kill the internet forever.

So, the smart kids get classes in STEM, and the dumb kids get classes in social skills, confidence, and having all of the sex, right?

Wrong again.

These are what parents want for public schools as well as private schools in order to make their children "more competitive" for universities.

Plus… confidence can't be taught and I find it silly you would present such an idea. You can have an amazing person be an introvertrd, unconfident being because confidence must be FELT not described.

Whatever you say, fool.

OMG you are serious, aren't you?

Wow, how transparent can a shill get?

Yep. I watched public school destroy every budding intellect for years. Then around Junior year being smart was cool, so the sadists started caring what was going on in class.

It's common for homeschoolers the be done with the K-12 curriculum at around 14yrs old. Public school is there to extend your childhood, and only give support to the most obedient serfs. Kindergarten was designed to get children to see a state authority figure as their mother, thus breaking the natural bond to the family. The teachers in my school only got students in trouble for bullying/violence if it was an athlete being bullied. Teachers were always really interested, and constantly prying into the sex lives of the students. When several pedo teachers were caught, we weren't allowed to talk about them under threat of detention. Public school teachers are easily the most sadistic fucks i can think of. When ever i hear some normie yapping about teachers being good. I just assume they're a low IQ trying to protect their place on the totem pole.

Ad hominem does not a counter point make.

Prove me wrong then. Where has confidence been taught in public school? Confidence is the end result for having a social plan flow into fruition, not just some skill you can educate and quantify on.

you realize the retard just trolls, right?

Because a Hollywood movie produced by Jews is a quotable source now on Holla Forums.

I have a point to get across and he's helping me out a lot.

he is just a fat loser

A -useful- fat loser.

These threads are really embarrassing and I think they should probably be deleted. It's obvious that almost everyone posting in them either has no consistent success in romance, or can't articulate their methods if they do. And on the rare occasions that someone can explain their success, they will get shut down because the idea of seduction being a learnable skill that is useful for even the most stringent Holla Forumslack lies outside the narrative. People here have great insight into politics, but to claim that that will transfer to other areas like success with women is purely a halo effect.

nice

if you want to get your dick wet you must be attractive.

I agree.

They aren't bringing the refugees in to fuck your women because the refugees are brown.

They are bringing the refugees in to fuck your women because the refugees are stupid.

it is connected. and it goes often the other way. first women then politics.

and the refugees are stupid because they are brown.

Actually, scratch that. It helps, but it is not the only way, only the most cinsistent. Vast majority of relationships start due to a crush, i.e. loneliness and desperation. Hang out with enough girls and eventually you'll get one to fall for you purely through not acting like a regard. But remember, this method doesn't guarantee the quality of your partner or how long this will take.

What i'm saying, is that it's not about the color of their skin.

It's about how easy they are to deceive and manipulate.

They are trying to breed a slave race of heavy lifting morons.

this

fuck off chad, your day will come

this was discussed 1000 times before. race mixing to create the perfect slave race…

i'm talking about quick fucks. the loneliness and desperation type of relationship that forms is not worth it because it takes too much time.

"hang out" you mean orbit.

its also a side effect them having zero responsibilites given to them by society as well as no opportunities to move up the social ladder beyond "junior-temp intern"

I disagree. Having a hatred for Jews and nonwhites is understandable, but doesn't correlate to success with women. Reminds me of that guy at the top of the thread that believes 14/88 is a great pickup line. Hilarious because he believes pickup lines are useful, and that it is somehow compelling to a woman. If he truly believes it to be a good strategy, id like to see him on video trying it.

-*?

Chads are subsidized by the government, and jews.

Because chads are easier to trick, and their children will likewise be easier to trick.

So, in order to make sure the next generation will be easier to deceive, they spend your tax dollars giving these chads confidence, gains, and social experiance with nubile females.

Simultaniously applying the opposite methodology to intelligent males, making them anti-social, no experience, outcasts.

It's a breeding plan for the Goy slave races.

Yes, but they always leave out the anti-intelligence part.

You ever notice how much propaganda there is trying to say that intelligence isn't real, or multiple intelligence where kicking a ball is described as "A Form of intelligence"?

No, by hang out I mean any casual nonsexual relationship. Even something like a classroom, where you couldn't even consider the girl an acquaintance, is enough. All that matters is time.

you can say anything if you look good. you can even tell a dumb nigger you would want to exterminate her. most times they don't even take you serious, and even so, they don't care. if they like you they will fuck you.

Check out this advertisement for dumb genes.

Notice the double sided ladder she is climbing.

Notice the reference to "balls"

These are not coincidences… they are (((Coincidences)))

you aren't that smart and intelligent if you are an outcast..

yeah this is a really apt description

Unless everyone is tricked into casting you out, BECAUSE you are smart….

Right?

more often it's that he is just orbiter. if she wants to fuck someone she will show her interest. this type of waiting for a drop… it's for hopeless ones.

this is probably one of the most idiotic posts i've seen on Holla Forums in a while. lrn to history user, you are a dolt, a complete idiot if you think that the general stratagem of power structures isn't to drive out dangerous young males, dangerous being cunning and strong in the animal kingdom and dangerous being cunning and intelligent in the human kingdom

Literally reeee-tier normalfags keep having meaningless sex while us wizards grow in power every day.

that's what happens when your dad is a cuck and your mother a dumb bitch and you were not taught some social skills and could also not find them out on your own.

and then.. intelligence without evilness does not mean much today.

"better be feared than loved"

beta orbiting is really depressing to witness or remember yourself engaging in.

I disagree. The only times I've seen this claim substantiated is in those screenshots of dating profiles. It ignores several points. First, that these women are only looking for fast sex, so social skills aren't as relevant as appearance. Second, that social skills are equally measurable in online text as in reality; saying these things on the Internet is not the same as a stranger saying them on the street without warning. Third, these images have yet to be backed up with further evidence. Fourth, that appearance and social skill are both factors, and that someone who has more of both will trump someone with only one; it isn't a dichotomy.

only 4 more years until I become a wizard, what is the best magic to study? I am thinking about becoming a wizard in the hegelian sciences (thought forms, etc.)

already replied. that's what I said.

you are a loser.

Lol, keep trying, shill.

Post YFW you realize pic in above post is literally how it works.

intelligent white men certainly are being socially ostracized today as a function of the political system.

then you'd have to be that attractive to see it with your own eyes.

there is not much to women to fuck them easy. just don't be awkward.

I agree. Like I said, you're basically just waiting and hoping. But the fact is, many subpar men get women through this. You're also forgetting that attraction is also about relatibility. To a girl that has low self image, a mediocre man may seem more attainable. People here claim that women are irrational, but that irrationality often applies to choosing a partner too.

I'm putting all my points into anime. To be honest with you, it may not be very useful.

That's no way to talk to a real life certified wizard.

white men.

And statistically speaking, they retreat into Vido games.

Which explains the Anti-Video game journalism thingie that happened a few years back, with anita somethingorother.

The Gaming waterGate thing…

I agree. Too bad most people will ignore this because they can't handle the don't be awkward part, as it would imply that they are at fault and they can change their situation, instead of crying online about it.

it's one thing to be "at right place at right time" and another to be always at the same place all the time.

It's not an attack on games… it's an attack on intelligent males.

They just SAY that it's about games to hide the strategy….

Attacking people who like things that intelligent men typically like.

you can keep lying to yourself, but you put yourself in this mess. of course society will try to put as many obstacles in your way, but that's not a bad thing when society evolved and now controls things more than nature. it makes up for it. if you fail the tests then consider maybe that you were not that intelligent as you think you are.

cuck.

Disappointing

Of course. Like I said, be around and don't be a retard. No girl is going to disqualify one of her normal friends or a classmate because "I see him too often, he's so needy."

They research what things that women typically don't like in a man.

And then they paint intelligent men AS all of those things.

Not all men who play sports are dumb

every male space will be attacked by introducing females to it. it goes hand in hand, women get want they want while the male space is reduced in it's threat to any higher order.

It's like this

they are much more fun to be around than some videogame cuck. her pussy wants to have fun, not discuss about the cuck building some new base in minecraft.

So what are you suggesting?

confidence can't be taught in the conventional sense, but it can be developed with practice

A lot of us live in majority nonwhite areas (such as socal) where the pool of potential mates is very small and the wealth disparity is worse than average. Chad is another word for rich kid, basically. Stacy would rather date Chad who has a nice job that he got through nepotism and lives on the beach, than mr. robot who lives with his grandma in an area overrun with beaners and is stuck making minimum wage.

what can be taken from that is you can always insert yourself in their group and fuck the attention craving whores. the cuck virgins are too insecure and inexperienced to do anything about it.

That (((THEY))) determined what traits and behaviors women like, and started painting dumb males AS all of those things.

"Sports" is an artificial social heirarchy based upon being stupid. It is used to make sure dumb people breed more, by making them more attractive to women. (Large social in group of like minded individuals, Tribal warfare as competition for cheerleaders (sex), etc)

True, but the forced worship of all the players guarantees the tards are going to be artificially elevated.

so you're saying this is a bad thing for who?

(Check em)

That really only works if you actually know how to get them off, and do it well.

I don't believe for a second that guys who hyperventilate over dildos being threatening competition are those guys.

If you don't believe that you can outperform a piece of silicone…you are correct.

so?

The target nations future warfare capacity.

Exactly, which further brings in outsiders who don't want to participate in the hobby the right way or the way it was intended to be.

warfare against who?

It is an anti intelligence breeding program, as a warfare tactic, to reduce the future warfare capacities of the target nation, because they are all dumber.

thing that would not be allowed in a group created by alpha males (see masonry for example or on a smaller scale, christianity)

Because warfare isn't about who has the biggest muscles.

Its about who has the best logistics, weaponry, training, and intelligence.

Sports are definitely over-glorified , but they are a good way to help boys grow up to be masculine

t. guy who isn't really into sports

American sports such as Niggerball and Nigger bouncing ball are like what you said. But the Olympic sports (such as those played in Germany 1936) are pro-eugenic.

Literally "I can't Into Basic Human Competition: The Post"

There are tons of intelligent people who do sports and are good at them, how do you think people were so aesthetically pleasing during the 3rd Reich?

Waste of a trips man

warfare is about seeing behind the curtain and being able to compete with THEM.

We're goddamn race realistic fascists here, of course society sees us as the evil guys

and the irony is that the ones in control are much more realistic and fascist, than us.

I'm still baffled by how this wasn't common knowledge, especially to you guys.
People breed less on average, and a small percentage of ladies get on the cock carousel because they're told this is what they want. Then in 10 years everyone is miserable because no one got to their senses and got married to that cute guy/girl back in college

I am a fat autist who is too lazy to do workouts: the post

Ever try to talk bad about school sports around a normie? They act like you just raped a baby.

This is a great way to stupefy a population, as the low IQs actively fight to preserve such a system. They keep it going because they know they couldn't reproduce without it.

So, what you are saying, is that Dumb males whose sexual proclivities are subsidized by the state, are "Competing" for mates, right?

you mean males have less sex because women prefer to fuck (share) the same male more often?

By playing a game of grab ass with other dudes?

nothing new. bread & circus.

It's time for a wakeup call user.
Even if your face sucks you'll still be better than average if you're NOT FAT

The shills are really coming out of the woodwork, right?

Are you saying that destroying all of the intelligent people in a nation, isn't a good warfare strategy against that nation?

No, I'm saying that sports weren't invented by jews to keep DYEL cucks like you out of the breeding pool, they've been around forever as friendly competition among healthy males and more recently for healthy females (for female only sports, at least)

Exactly.

Precisely… they will defend the jews germline warfare strategy, because it gets them laid.

if you got this far, you'd be in a better position than "other dudes". women are nothing, just a hole to fuck and eventually a womb to carry what could be at least the next president of your country.

BUT.. fucking women easily is the first step.

Your nose is showing Alex Jones

Last time I looked the stats suggested both genders were having less sex on average, but it effected men more.
I know it's hard to believe, but there are girls out there that are completely socially inept and would have benefited from the matchmaking of the past.
Source: the existence of my sister

So what? Personally I am saving to buy a van and move to another state in it. There is nothing for me here at all. Is that acceptable to you? That working class whites are being forced to retreat inland as our country is eroded away? I am not sure what point YOU are trying to make. That the more misfortunate among us have failed as individuals? Take your libertarian self-worship anti-nationalist anti-white-culture rhetoric back to reddit.

So, you are saying that it wasn't the jews?

sports stopped being about health for a very long time.

No i am saying it isn't impossible to be both intelligent and fit or sportsy, which you would have understood had you properly comprehended my post

you think commies and good goys are in control? that's what you see. but you stop at that level because that's what you can fight.

stop being a cuck. think bigger. we are talking here about world makers.

Maybe the problem is men don't necessarily know where to find these girls since muh club scene

So, you are saying that it wasn't the jews?

WEAPONIZED
CUCKOLDRY

Yes, you have to be autistic to think the jews created fucking sports. People like you really give a bad name to the people who just want to expose jewish world control and banking when you go to such lengths to excuse your physical inequity. You sound no different from some fat acceptance tumblrina.

Not really, unless you're referring to the some of the pros who use performance enhancing drugs and whatnot.

is he saying that the ones playing sports are not intelligent because they are used by others to control others.. ? fucking revolutionary cuck.

The most promoted school sport, football, gives you the most brain damage.

Skiing was heavily targeted as uncool, with snowboarding being promoted as the hip new thing. Ski's are designed to uncouple from your feet in a crash event. Snowboards keep you strapped in during a crash. Snowboarding causes much more head injury than skiing.

Skateboarding is heavily promoted to developing children. Media promotes the idea that wearing a helmet is for pussies. Go on youtube, and see the endless videos of children smashing their skulls on publicly funded concrete skate parks.

Anti-depressants/psychotics have a worse treatment track record than placebos. They fuck up your brain chemistry. They are prescribed based on bullshit DSM criteria. The inventor of Prozac admits its a bullshit drug, for a bullshit condition. Does that stop publicly funded teachers, and counselors from handing it out like candy? Does anyone ever question why doctors get kickbacks fro prescribing thees drugs?

Brain damage is the end goal. Massive amounts of brain damage in as many people as possible.

That I can agree

That's part of it
I never really understood the whole MUH CLUBS thing. Seems like the worst place to find a non-whore woman or a man. Those people are pretty fucked in the head

see

oh really?

I'm pretty sure the end goal is money because having a good team makes the school money fam

I am saying that promoting breeding with sport scene people does not necessarily exclude people with above intelligence because intelligent people can be into sports too

Not every intelligent person is a attic dwelling piss reeking autist

Nice strawman.

The jews didn't create sports, they weaponized them.

Yeah really.
Bars are pretty bad but you get lucky sometimes. Clubs are worse.

I agree wit this

WEAPONIZED ATHLETES

That's a meme.

acenet.edu/news-room/Pages/Myth-College-Sports-Are-a-Cash-Cow2.aspx

For almost every other university, sports is a money-losing proposition. Only big-time college football has a chance of generating enough net revenue to cover not only its own costs but those of “Olympic” sports like field hockey, gymnastics, and swimming. Not even men’s basketball at places like Duke University or the University of Kansas can generate enough revenue to make programs profitable.

As a result, most colleges and universities rely on what the NCAA calls “allocated revenue.” This includes direct and indirect support from general funds, student fees, and government appropriations. In other words, most colleges subsidize their athletics programs, sometimes to startling degrees.

You talking about how all atheletes have mensa level IQ's but for some reason can barely read?

checked
that was always the excuse they used in high school.
Maybe it is a conspiracy

wat

Hey now sodium is bad for your heart

You get what you pay for.jpg

Barely anyone actually gets brain damage, and it's their choice to take that risk when they join. Football helps turn boys to men, it is possibly one of the most notable examples of American Culture.

Tons of dangerous sports are being created and promoted by risk-takers and dare devils, barely anybody actually snowboards these days anyway. Are you gonna say they popularized hiking to get whites eaten by bears while blacks rob their houses back home?

Skateboarding has been out of style for decades and again, these days, barely anybody skateboards. The media and schools shill wearing a helmet like crazy, I've heard that cops have given kids tickets for biking to school without a helmet just one mile away from their home.

Football has always been an American pastime for boys and young men, you can't do it because you're weak as fuck, but you can't blame that on the Jews. Part of being a NatSoc is owning up to yourself and being the best man or woman you can be without being degenerate.

Really makes yo think…

You guys remember what happened to all the intellectuals when the bolshevicks took over russia?

How so? Explain. Sports have always been dangerous, they've been significantly less dangerous over the past 50 years, eventually, football will be banned by shitlib marxist numale cucks.

ALL of them get brain damage. Have you ever studied brain damage? You can get it from falling on the sidewalk.

Social subsidization of the dumbest males, to increase their chances of breeding.

Do you not understand context?

I was saying that if females seek males who don't spend a lot of time on the computer, who don't watch anime, and who aren't overweight, that pretty much leaves out most of /pol.

Its not like there is anything wrong with 2 out of 3 of those things. A guy who is on the computer a lot could be doing that because its part of his jobs and you can watch some anime without being a weeaboo.

Because everyone in your society who is smart enough to outsmart the jews….

You kill.

FOR THEM

Technically you can get brain damage from anything in its most insignificant and minor form. You might as well never go outside since you can get cancer from the sun, air, and grass.

Do you think Hitler was pussyfooting around in WW2 worrying about Hitler Youth kids getting brain damage from their training?

And everyone who is too dumb to oppose the jews….

YOU TURN INTO CELEBRITIES

This has always been in effect, as long as males existed they competed through some form of sport to get females to like them. Originally, it was the much more dangerous sport of hunting or fighting in battles and coming home victorious and claim a wife.

Sports have only been getting safer and more pussified in the recent decades.

movie, superhero, fantasy kind of nerdy = very bad

sciency, INTJ/INTP kind of nerdy = gold
ISTJ = silver
the rest is phenotype and how ok she is with your own fuckedupness

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/7530771/Russian-maths-genius-may-turn-down-1m-prize.html

great thread by the way. you can see the differences at a very young age. the part you may be forgetting is that smart people who make it will join the other team.

The Bolshevik hordes were mostly inner city hipsters, blaming all their problems on rural kulacks. Literally a bunch of Horseys.

Lying shill. You are exponentially safer 300 yards off from a road than anywhere in an urban setting. Your sense of probability is fucked.

The amount of brain damage is based on the applied force, and how often it happens. Some guy tripping and falling once or twice has much less brain damage than someone who played several seasons of football.

Hitler had the red wave breathing down his neck. He had an excuse for breeding meat puppets. We're a technology powerhouse. Relying mostly of force multipliers.

Its not the jews, the post.

It's not the jews, the post.

where will he be in 10 years?

Only the pros ever get brain damage, and kids and pros got way more brain damage back pre-1950s when everything wasn't regulated and they didn't wear half the amount of padding we wear now and their helmets didn't help shit.

I was talking more about good and bad from a political standpoint but yeah, in the social circles women like bad boys over good guys

I can get the first one but source on women not liking men who watch anime ? I know some women who are into japanese manga/anime stuff too

You get brain damage every time you collide your head into something. That padding/armor actually causes people to play way more ruthlessly.

Yep … and very effective bait at that. Unless a Vol locks it down, it will reach full posts.

Not really, people constantly died playing neighborhood Football back in its early days to the point where president Roosevelt had to make a statement about the sport.

It is infinitely safer now, like most things.

Hitler did fail though. The soviets had him beat in the meat puppet department. He stalled production of technologically superior/effective stg44's and Panzers over his prized bolt guns, and Tigers. He didn't play to his realistic strengths, and paid the price for it.

((Who)) told you that?

You aren't defending a jewish entertainment industry because you know it's the only reason you get laid, are you?

"You can always count on the support of PETER to rob Paul."

Friendly reminder that Trump played tons of sports in his youth and was a chad alpha, so NEET cucks should rethink who they're voting for and consider Hillary for some free gibs

Go to bed, hillary.

I think the environmental factors in this civilization that effect "Natural Selection" are predominantly Jewish, actually.

Jews reward dumb goys, and punish smart goys…

It's not exactly a difficult concept.

Natural selection shaped by environment.

Environment shaped by jews.

It's not exactly rocket surgery, dude.

Consequently, the "Creationism" movement is designed by jews to prevent most americans from understanding natural selection, and environmental pressures on genetic drift.

Creationism is a jewish tactic to hide their breeding plan for goys.

If you put it like that it makes more sense. There must be a reason why modern women go for criminals and agressive bad boys since the jew hammers the virile out of the environment.

Environment didn't create the jews, their racial programme did (also known as their religion). They have the most strict racial laws when rabbinical and higher levels are concerned, so the jew appears unchanged for thousands of years in terms of his habitual nature. The upper echelons lead the lower refuse.

See the Culture of Critique.

I've thought this before. It's the perfect cover scheme for a breeding program. "No goyim everything is your fault, you have free will remember? We're all the same deep down!"

it's an easier life lads, I promise you.

Not the whole environment… just the smart parts of it, right?

Dude, stop strawmanning.

I'm SAYING that the jews shape the environment to make being DUMB the best breeding strategy for the goys.

Well, when one considers the emotional nature of the creationism movement and arguments, one sees disturbing parallels to your average shills argument tactic.

Know that feel fam

(checked)

My nigga

this same kike bait is on cuckpol. can we delete this shit now? like, pretty please?

I hate to burst your bubble user… But you have some reading to to.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

They shape society and society is the environment lemmings adhere to. Nice insight you have there, explaining what everyone here knows already.

It doesn't legitimize them as a natural force. Their strategy is precisely anti-evolutionary, thus anti-nature, thus will always fail in the end.

IT doesn't matter if the force is natural or artificial….

Evolution doesn't care.

Peter Wiggan, is that you?

Because they can't make any more goys?

Science requires skill? You could be shit at math but still a world-class bilogist, right?

You're kidding with that question, right?

I see people often referring to Holla Forumsacks as overweight, yet every time we get a glimpse of one IRL, they're underweight if anything.

Very good list.

The number of sexual encounters are higher than ever. It's just mostly concentrated among slutty women and alpha males. Betas rarely get laid anymore. They used to be able to get at least some pity pussy or a drunk fuck from a fat chick every now and then. Now, they can't get even that.

What would society look like if "Beta" was a code-word for Intelligent?

Or rich

Or just look rich.

It's bitter tumblr and ADL hamplanets projecting. Don't think too much on it.

The problem is that most of the standards of the good girls are far too fucking high. These women should be happy to have a servile beta fuck her but instead they lust for too much. I consider myself fairly built, and i have some serious muscle but you still get fucked over by the arrogant nerdy girls who think they have a chance at getting a one time ride by the bad boys

I know legitimately nice beta guys who just can't get laid because the girls of their tier put themselves on a ten foot pedestal and sit at home getting wet at the sight of any attention from the asshole ripped dudes

Oh shit.

I said that earlier this thread any "nerdy girl" over a 4/10 is going to be turbo slut, real life isn't an anime.

that is how they remove intelligent females from the gene pool…. they destroy their lives with the cock carousel.

RENEW!
RENEW!

I am talking about actual stay at home shy girls here. I know several of those and all they do is whine about how they don't get any manly attention while there are several dudes willing to engage in relationships with them. Shy girls and stay at home girls can be arrogant bitches too, unlike what some on Holla Forums seem to think

because preventing women from having sex, is damn near impossible.

Did you forget to change your server or something?

They can also be sluts, you can never know how many partners they've had because despite it being le current year women will never be honest about how much cock they've taken.

No, I reply to my own posts to establish a chain of thoughts.

Don't be a gaping cunt.

Oh okay, I'll make sure to sage from now on

So, I talk like a fag, and my shits all retarded, eh Doc?

i'm fucking dying

Holy fuck. All this defeatism.

Yes, women are slutty. Whether you like it or not, if they are under 25, they're likely not interested in settling down. Feel free to ride the tiger and all that, but also don't depress yourself. Go out to parties if you're in school. Bars are OK, but avoid clubs. Your mantra when dealing with girls should be "I want to have a good time". Do this, and take care of your body, and you just might find women will take a mutual interest in you.

Then again, I'm saying this as a 21 year old male who has never been to a party or even been drunk before.

Totally true

I actually have a story about one of these grills, kek
Felt good man,. Had a chance to get laid with that bitch but still glad i told her off.

This
it will get better fam. I am a former depressed robot and i go to parties now so there is hope

How convenient for the jewish plan to destroy white fertility rates.

Not this shit again.

We get it, you ain´t getting any and its all hot womens fault, nothing to do with you being an autistic as fuck.

Found the jew!

I'm not worried. Moving out of my parents' place in two weeks with a bunch of co-ed freshmen. Thanks for the good vibes, user!

Obviously it's not ideal, but it's the reality. And until we can dismantle our current government and reinstate our own one with a higher ideal, nothing will get better. Being mad without acting on it only negatively affects you. You're better than that, user.

stop with the whole MAKE BABIES, GET A WIFE! bullshit, this is just a cowards way out. You think just because you have white children, you will save the race? fucktard, be a man and change the culture and take your nation back first. Im not going to marry some slut bitch and pop out a few kids so they can go to a leftist school and learn about white privilege. fuck off with that shit!

lets face it, the majority of women are leftist, slutty, and don't value mother hood! get that through your head blue pill cucks.

Just saying, your women are being raised to hate intelligence, and be erotically attracted to morons.

Hear Hear!

Dumb motherfuckers are hoping their children will save them.

Its such a stupid thing to bring up as well, because women are not looking to get married and have children until their early 30's. after they have slept around, had many boyfriends before you, and have also worked in the career field and got their masters. People need to wake up! so many blue pillers on this thread.

Nope, not much realism. Just the male version of grotesque feminist dykes that doesn´t even understand the irony of them giving us anons lessons about IRL life.

Found the neckbeard.

Go ahead. Keep blaming female hypergamy and ebil chads for you not having any gf, showering and losing weight are for blue pill betas.

Sage.

This is very true user, I have had a few dates with girls, and when ever i try to bring up a conversation about anything intelligent, they gave me a look of disgust and really felt uncomfortable. They want men to be dump alpha bull dogs, while they see them selves as intelligent, they don't like to be challenged in that area. You're totally right about our culture bashing nerds and smart men.

26 year old here, women don't want to settle down until their about 30 or over 30 or whenever their Facebook friends start the marriage cascade. undergraduate is a waste of your life, going to parties is a waste of your life, going to college bars is a waste of your life. in these environments people DO NOT attempt to meet people, everyone remains in their clique and uses cellphones and stands around until they are blacked out then they go home and eat food and pass out. this is repeated for years, it is a waste of money and a waste of time. get your degree and move on or fucking drop out and become a plumber and make real money and when you are my age you won't be sitting on your thumb counting the days until you hit 30 while everyone else is fucking around and there is fuck all for jobs unless you went into a niche STEM field

honestly this, shy girls just think they are better than the other girls but the lack the assertive demeanor, women are vicious and they always are trying to outdo one another

kinda this tbh.

women arent selecting for brains anymore. just good looks and physicality.

nice comment

Weren't the sports in Rome created to distract the masses from the shit that was actually going down? The same can be said for modern sports, they are just there AS A DISTRACTION. Oh I could be worried about my community and people but look, the game is on.

Why would you select for anything else in a communist system?

aristotle OUTTA NOWHERE

yes.

as coined the term:

BREAD AND CIRCUSES

literally where the term "bread and circuses" comes from

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Just show us your dick and go away already.

Too long, didn't read.

filtered

Millenials aren't marrying or they're marrying way too late is why they're having less sex. Older generations used to marry early and not be sexually promiscuous before marriage, which means a healthier sex life with the spouse.

bump

seethruedu.com/why-are-americans-getting-dumber-new-international-evidence/

assharmed roastie detected

promise to think about your post while a 95 lb girl swallows my cum tomorrow

Kill your self degenerate fuck.

Fucking triggered, m8. Who could possibly be this fucking retarded? People CAN be greatly skilled in music, but it is not required by any means and in most cases is a detriment.

That Jewish mathematician is a parasite upon his sister and mother who have to support him. Fuck his supposed "modesty" and "immateriality". Reminds me of a certain someone I knew who was just like him, refusing to ever work, and living off of her dad who is in debt. He should take the million and give it to his mother and sister.

this copypasta again

these threads are made by shills you fucking idiots

I know it's degenerate, help me kek

Okay, roll.

I deserve it.

Fuuuuuck that's it, I'm moving to east Europe. I speak a little Mag (Hungarian)… I know they're gloriously hostile to brown immigrants but don't know their attitudes toward other westerners moving there.

Football pre-helmets or with shitty helmets is/ was comparatively quite safe because your instinctive controls on the amount of force you can use when slamming your head into other people's heads takes over.

tits or gtfo

Not all human history starts from middle 20th century Europe, you know…

Top Kek
Rolling.

For what purpose?

That's the dilemma: follow a virtuous path of sexual self-control and monogamy or go full MGTOW because most women aren't worth it?

How do you know she was virgin? She probably just told you that. Only sluts use dildos, dumbass.

kirino a shit