Holla Forumsack advice thread

You got a problem but don't think you have anyone to go to in this gay earth, then ask your fellow ubermensch.

I'll start with some serious shit. live in a small town btw

>Find out her new boyfriend is a fucking cuck and have been having orgies with strangers recorded ones for the cuck too

What the fuck do I do? Her uncle is a fucking cop too and knows about the molester also but didn't do fucking shit because he was the sheriff's son. Also the Sheriff is still in office and his other son is running for Sheriff.
She essentially has no loving family at all.
sorry for this blogpost thread but I really have no idea what I could or should do
WHEN CAN I FUCKING PURGE THESE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rRIzCLjT!o5f5iaJCdNCLrbwXmEUZikxDSLH8HxsAtNEGAI8xEU4
mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dump that bitch and leave town, not worth it.

Get on a livestream and kill yourself, obviously

Check if the girl isnt a crazy borderline whore that is into orgies too and is playing dumb with you first (already happened to me) if she is ok then take her with you, better live with the risk of losing everything doing the right thing that losing everything being a fucking coward.

So you are possibly going to marry, and or have children in the future with a woman who has a horrible family, probably has deep emotional trauma and or mental illness, and you want to pass this shit down onto your children? This woman is toxic and is bringing you into her problems, now she probably sees you as a emotional dumping bag. Don't be surprised if she leaves you soon.

wat do

You need to reboot your life. I'm serious.

Read Scott Adam's book and then real Cialdini's book.

Scott Adams:
mega.nz/#!rRIzCLjT!o5f5iaJCdNCLrbwXmEUZikxDSLH8HxsAtNEGAI8xEU4

Cialdini:
mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg

Buy them if you're not a poorfag.

Your blog post is very unclear. What exactly is the problem? Your girlfriend was molested ten years ago? Your girlfriend's mom is a whore? Please define the problem.

I should kill myself for replying to you

Absolutely correct. She is going to leave you.

Maybe if you were playing 4D chess you could do something but that is very hard.

Never change pol.

Leave town, start a new life elsewhere. Tell your waifu she has no family besides your own.

This isn't hard. White people need to start taking control of their communities and not rely on the zog police to solve their problems. Like that 5 year old girl that got raped by kebab kids in Idaho the other day. There should have been a lynch mob at their house as soon as that story hit but people do nothing.

VIGILANTE
I
G
I
L
A
N
T
E

leave town
dont forget to burn down the town the night you leave
goddamn small town america is like a white mans nightmare

America is a white man's nightmare.

This is pretty much the problem right here. Finding the perfect woman 4U was like finding a diamond in a giant septic tank filled with shit. And your response was not to take the diamond and leave, but to just sit in the shit next to it and live there. What are you, 15 years old and without a car or a passport? Find a place that's very far away, move there with her, and sever all ties.

Obviously, get out of the toxic situation. Don't poison yourself. If that girl is legitimate and would leave it all cold turkey with you, then get her out too.

Hi intl!

She checks out for not being any of that, trust me and I don't plan on leaving her over this shit. I'm just confused on if I should destroy their reputation or keep her away from them or keep them from her entirely I just don't know.

I don't know about that pal, this is the first major problem in her life that she has brought onto me for answers but of course she's coming to me because I'm the only person she has to be with emotionally along with my family.

Thought it was pretty clear. Slut mom fucks her daughters molester and has a cuck boyfriend. She now officially has no family to trust anymore except me. I really do enjoy being with her and I know for sure she never would want to leave me.

Those dubs are really influencing me..
Almost had that planned when I first heard of it from her 4months in the relationship. Along with beating up my friends insane father who the cops in this small town won't bother to do shit with either.

I plan to dude, I really do. but she's still in high school and I'm heading for college, commuting so I'd still be seeing her My grandfather did the same thing with my grandmother and they've been together since. Honestly the more I learn about my grandparent's relationship the more I see similarities.

I couldn't do that to her, I know she's true to me for fucking sure.

Get money and took her with you, even Mexico is better than that and if she kick you for that then she enjoyed it.

You can only rely on yourself and good friends these days, kamerad.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

You never know if a girl is lying or not. If this molestation took place, or if it was consensual.
She comes from a shit background, mother is trash. She's been molested by multiple of her mother's BFs. She is already damaged and very likely to cheat on you.

What was her age, the age of the guy and the type of molestation?

You're going to try and save her regardless. So let her move in with you or whatever.

Judging by your mother-in-law you're a cuck in the making.

Work harder to have your own home. There is no better revenge than simply moving away and bringing joy to one another despite a world of bad.

Honestly there isn't much you can do in terms of justice. I'm sure its hard because she loves her mom and wants to be loved back. I know the feeling, my moms boyfriend beat me when I stood up to him. He was an alcoholic and my mom just watched. Then she justified it and defended him in court. The court threw it out because they always protect the mom. I moved in with my dad and apparently the abuse turned to her. My mom still denies the abuse happened to this day.

There isn't much you can do in justice. Killing her mom will just make her feel more alone. You wanna give her the world she always dreamed of, fucking make her feel like a princess and take her away. Take her far away from that world and then build your life with her. Hone up to her flaws because she has them. Don't exploit her and simply just build a family with her.

Fuck dude thats what you should do.

Are you stupid? Back then society's values made it so that relationships would last, nowadays it's gone so bad that at a real bumpy phase women usually leave. That goes double with mentally scarred cunts.

I got a question. How do I stop being a lazy piece of shit? Is it impossible to stop? Is it because of my Mexicans blood?

why don't you go live in a better place?

Congratulations on living in a real-life Hollyjew parody of small-town America, full to the brim with corruption, perversion and degeneracy. Burn it all to the ground and move on.

Try Modafinil.

Try Suicide

I've been waiting for someone like you.. You've made the most sense out of this entire thread man.
Thank you.

I think I'll bring her up to this view i know of tomorrow and talk some things through.

They're in their early 50s and it's not like you can't instill values into someone, I mean look at what Holla Forums did to you.

OP if you can prove that the sheriff's son molested your girlfriend, you can really fuck things up for him. You said his other son is running for sheriff?

Get to know his son's opponent, get friendly with them. Talk to them about it. Even if you can't really present physical proof, just a fucking headline or a local news story will fuck 'em up good.

Get with your local media. Get your gf's uncle that you said was a cop. Dunno if your town is big enough to have a televised program or if it's just a newspaper but they can run a story or something, have her uncle blurred out, edit the pitch of his voice or something (you know like dateline or any fucking news story) and he can come out about corruption or some shit.

They can just mention a thing about her mother's texts and shit and how it was all found out. If we're talking a real small town where everybody knows everybody and they're not stupid people that know her mom should be able to make the connection that, you know, she's a fucking degenerate.

he made the most sense because you're naive and you secretly hope you can salvage her
minds and wills are malleable and they shatter all to easy

I never post on any forums but here.
If anything you are more likely an agent for trying to divide the white community and distort their heritage.

The*

I downloaded an audio version of that. Before I listen, is it actually good, or is it just being shilled for because the author kinda agrees with us on some issues (like Cernovich's book)?

I remember when I was this naive.

OP, I'm sorry to tell you this but chances are this GF is trash. I'm guessing you're 15-17. When you get dumped you'll be the "guy who molested her and/or domestically abused her for two+ years" to the next cuck that comes along and is sucked into her bullshit personal drama.

Why the fuck do you care about what her whore mother does? Some people are rotten. They can't be fixed. you can carve the rot out of your life or you can let it rot a part of you as well. Here's the test - you tell the GF that her mom can't be fixed and she needs to cut her out of her life - nothing dramatic, just a slow movement away from the mom forever. Make some physical distance (move to another town) and don't visit her anymore. Tell her to have only short conversations with her mom, and don't involve herself in her mom's personal life. The GF's reaction will tell you whether she wants her life to improve or whether she just wants a cuck (you) to be a part of her big life drama.

If she agrees to cut her mom out then goes over there and makes a big speech (against what I advised), that is just as bad and your GF is a drama queen that will create drama when none is around (fucking other guys).

Run the social tests ive laid out, like a true autist, and you can discern whether the GF is worth keeping around. Her family isn't, and it sounds like your cuck town isn't either.

This guy gets it:

If you've been brought up with no discipline then it will be very hard, but discipline is like exercise - very hard at first when you're a fat piece of shit but becomes easier and even enjoyable.

First steps:
Try to boost your testosterone.
1. Quit jerking off every day. Once a week is OK for optimal prostate health. and do it in the morning only. This can be hard, but vent your pent up anxiety with…
2. Lifting. Will double impact by boosting testosterone and burning your (likely) fat fucking body. Every time you get the urge to jerk off, do 50 pushups instead.
3. Eat healthy and avoid soybeans. Eat low Glycemic index food so you're not spiking and crashing all the time.
4. Write down some goals and check them after you're done lifting while you have the post-exercise endorphins. You'll be more energetic and confident. Try to accomplish them then.

cheers, faggot.

Get the fuck out of dodge, your girlfriend's mother is poison.

If the poison hasn't tainted the seed, then take her with you.

Or gather up all the weapons you can, find some like-minded people and confront the sheriff (Peacefully) about him manipulating the law to save his kid.

Matthew 7:18 -
"A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

well thats naivety and fucking stupidity tbh

You're misunderstanding her as some average brainwashed mudslinging whore

You're right about I shouldn't care.

I already plan on that and she knows full well she'll have to be leaving that train wrecked family behind.

Don't worry man, I know my woman and I'm way ahead of you, but thanks that was some seriously good advice.

Get her to drop out,fucker. High school diploma does fuck-all for getting into college vs having a GED, and besides, a woman doesn't need a degree for anything, unless you're a cuck too or something.

Get her the fuck out of there, start fucking working, go to community college after work if you insist, be a fucking man, and have white children. If you start now, you could get over 10. If she's too young, what you said is a good enough reason for her to have herself emancipated.

I'm not religious but Matthew 7 that is one of the best parts of the bible. It justifies in several parts why we shouldnt let shitskins into our country.

on inviting shitskins into our country:

on maintaining discipline:

On destroying the shitskin countries and commies:

the first ones ok but the second ones common sense and the third is open to interpretation gibberish

DIE NORMIE SCUM
Also this is not your personal blog

I think we all know the answer.

As for the girl, you may want to check the girl and stop thinking with your dick before anything. A lot of men comes on the chans with the same song and dance of troubles. Whenever they're asked about how the girl is and the cuck is forced to actually explain, it's usually a terrible female to begin with.

What makes you any different?

I read it recently. The book is really more of an advice/self help book sprinkled with anecdotes about Scott and his experiences. It has very little to do with Holla Forums, but has some very interesting ideas about how to become more successful. (He does mention off-handedly how he got screwed out of promotions at two different banks because he was a white man.) It's well written, very to the point, and humorous.

I would recommend it.

If good things come from their teachings the teachings are good. If bad things come, their teachings are bad.
You could extend this to the merit of any gov. policy.
It also says that the false prophets will pretend to be peaceful and harmless but will really be waiting to prey on everyone. Sounds exactly like SJW and progressives.
Not that hard to understand.

I'm not fat. I have cut out soda and the like, but now I hardly eat (shit fucking really blows you up). Regardless, thanks user.

How can I find a job knowing that I am a neet for 7 years(25 yo) with only high school diploma ?

Just to make shit worse, I live in third world shithole where 25 % of 15-30 yo people are unemployed and 60% are informal jobs where you get paid a wage that is below minimum (minimum month wage here is barely higher than 220 usd)

I'm seriously thinking about turning into crime mugging normals, people here don't report any kind of theft.

It's just I don't know what to do before being homeless

Hello respect and boundary issues
Hello attempt to get you angry enough to seek retribution. If you do something dumb you think she'll visit you?

These are not your problems user.

You have to keep /fit/, get a trade, and find a woman who can be a fit mother to your children.

If she's white and basically kind, you have a shot, but you need mentoring and she needs professional support, not your caretaking. You trying to deal with this crap will poison the boy-girl thing anyway.

My wooden floor is looking rather worn down.
Any advice on how to get it nice and shiny again?

user, you know what to do. Go to your local beer hall and start winning hearts and minds. Yes, do it.

Jizz on it and put a lacker coating on top, then take grab a 45 and spray brain matter all over.

i think i might be going bald, which feels wrong considering i'm only 19
i've got long hair, but every time i shower, lots of strands fall off
wat do
i haven't fapped in a week, i'm eating more meat, doing some minor workout
the actual bald spot is pretty much right

balding is genetic get over it everyone goes bald

i didn't think it starts so early
should i just go full skinhead now or let it last as long as possible?

I know half a dozen guys who went completely bald in their early 20's. I'm going bald in my late 20's.

Just keep it shaved down with a buzz of a 2-4.

you are a fucking degenerate. How will mugging people help build your community? Don't you have any pride? Is your community homogenous? Get into politics and start murdering your globalist enemies.

if it's obvious that you're balding you might as well just shave it off and get used to the look as soon as possible

Thanks, I guess I'll check it out then.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.