Idiot posts at me

BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA

BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA

Cartoon creeps everybody! Point and laugh!

かわいい ばか

???

post more sexy faces

that's not very desu.

rape me daddy, for i hath sinned. Daddy rapes me and i him. i clamp my teeth down on the hairs that grow on and around his anus and pull as hard as i can with my mouth as my teeth are still clamped on them. Daddy screams as the hairs tear off one by one, he tells me now i am "his boy", the words i long to hear. i understand now that i am to be used, like a cow or a horse grazing on grass, i am to graze on the grass that is my daddy's anus hairs.

if one flower could grow every time one drop of your sweat fell from your ass cheeks onto my tongue, i would have a infinitely blooming garden, daddy

If an inch on my dildo grew every time I thought about you daddy, NASA would use it to climb to jupiter

if my asshole was made any deeper by your huge cock, people would come from all around to drop pennies in it and wish for things next to it, daddy.

if my asscheeks are any redder from your constant spanking, Daddy. Mexican bullfighters would pick me up and shake me and shout "torro torro!"

if you spurted anymore of your precious cum on my face and hair, i would live out in the North Pole every December and shout "ho ho ho", Daddy

If every star in the sky could twinkle the ammount of times my asshole has winked and puckered from the teasing of your cock, then the night sky would forever be a full canvas of beautiful starlight, Daddy

If you built a time machine and put me back 9 years, I would see a traitorous spirit mentor in all reflections, Daddy

If your cum was any stickier, i could glue important parts of my life back togeather and would not be such a damaged faggot, Daddy

If your eyes were anymore illuminating, i would not have to head Eastward or be raised and be one fellow of many other travellers, Daddy

but you're here right now

go back to >>>/kennedi/ with those dubs

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I come to be for the hentai