Trump Endorses Paul Ryan and John McCain

archive.is/abwLt

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08S2ocihQVl
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/761806780036853760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST CUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP

Ryan must actually be shitting himself over Nehlen, if he and Trump finally came to an agreement.

Trump has to realize these guys will just stab him in the back right?

RYAN IS BRINGING IN MORE NIGGER REFUGEES FOR NORTHERN STATES

I hope Trump has an actual plan on how too end this.

In the back? Nigger they've been stabbing him in the chest for the past month.

What the fuck is he thinking?

No shit. It's to make him look like a huge tool when he dose

vocaroo.com/i/s08S2ocihQVl

I wish he would just tell these cucks to fuck off and endorse their opponents. This does nothing to help him, they will just continue to take shots at him through the media when asked for comment

I feel like he is playing both sides of this. If they lose without him endorsing, some people within the party will accuse him of tearing the party apart. If they win without him endorsing him, he loses leverage. If they win with his endorsement, he can and will take credit for the win. If he endorses and they lose, he'll claim it was because his endorsement came late and cite all the bullshit Ryan and McCain were saying, making it seem as if they are at fault.

That said, I still dislike it but we'll see how things play out. I'd rather he just toss their asses out entirely.

either he got pressured by the party system into extending the olive branch or

and he's trying to play both sides

I think the plan is to ascend to the presidency first. Right now, he's still a politician without any power and too few allies in the system.

I do not like it, but I'll trust Donald knows what he's doing.

Nehlen is based, and Ryan is a fucking snake. Ryan will not hesitate to backstab Trump.

Nehlen actually had a chance, albeit slim, of usurping Ryan. This probably kills any chance Nehlen had at winning. Fucking gay.

yeah, I don't like I either, but I agree with this user in that it's a diplomatic thing

It makes him look like a peacemaker, a sane and non-petty person, and someone who is willing to overlook insults, all things Hillary and her ilk have been attacking on. That said, if Ryan and McCain continue to attack Trump after this, they look like selfish assholes. As it stands now, irreparable damage has been done to each of their reputations.

I really relate to you about this, perhaps you can lend me some money?

So Trump decided to show mercy toward a couple of the thieves, conspirators, and cowards. They can man the rooftops. GOP is ready. Bring on Hillary. I hear she's out for vengeance after what happened in 2008.

I'm disgusted. I'm still voting for you Trump, because the other option is Killary, but you should be happy to see these ungrateful fucks be thrown out of office. I pray the people in Arizona and Wisconsin still vote out these snakes.

Yeah I agree, maybe you can lend a bit of money?

First post. Every fucking time.

This thread is CTR cancer incarnate.

Disappointing but I understand why he did it.

Brazil, please go.

This is actually good. Trump is showing normalfags he can be adaptable, humble, and "presidential."
Also this line right here:
That's just stellar reframing.

I'm guessing his campaign ran a bunch of insider polls and determined that Nehlen had no chance of winning. Knowing that he will have to work with Ryan while President, Trump did the diplomatic thing and extended an olive branch.

That's the point, user. He knows they will, and when they do it will be much easier to justify an even harder counter attack. Haven't you been paying attention at all to Trump's campaign and how he runs it like his massively successful business?

I never looked at it this way. Now when McCunt and Ryan inevitably betray him, they look horrible–as Trump attempted to make peace with them.

5D CHESS

Here's too a hope that Mccain tapes are made public. Ryan looses his seat. Kelly Ayotte isn't bad, she has paused certain Syrian refugee programs for security concerns.

PAINT THE TOWN RED
here's too a hope he's got it all figured out

Yeah. I also feel though he is setting them up for a tumble, like he did to Cruz. McCain probably won't bite next time and will retreat to his hole if not voted out. Ryan however, is a fucking muppet with Obama's hand up his ass and so he'll probably fuck himself over real soon assuming he even wins. And since Ryan seems only to pipe up whenever the left demands him too, it will become even clearer that he does not care about the party. The fucker may even switch parties.

My autism can't abide the low quality of that picture. Take this one.

I don't know, maybe.

I think he comes out looking better by not getting into petty attacks with him. Ryan will lose anyway btw.

I don't care about 4D chest, his advisors gave Trump the wrong advise. Everyone hates this fuck and now Trump will get him a few more votes. Bad fucking move. Bad fucking move.

I'm disappointed in Trump for the first time.

This thread is filled with reasons why this is a good move.

Endorsements don't mean shit, it's a fake stamp of approval, Im sure most people know by now not to do any favors for Cuck Ryan or Shit McCain. Donald can endorse has many people as he wants as long as it involves him fucking them in the end.

I think Trump knows Ryan is going to lose the election to Nehlen either way, by endorsing Ryan Trump washes his hands of any criticism that he "didn't do enough" and muh party unity.

We all want him to yell "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!" but he can't enact shit if he isn't elected. He still needs a major part of the loyal "Republican party voters" to win the election.

He can then purge the party, Night if the Long Knives style in the next 4 years.

Honestly I can't wait to see the GOPe bitch endlessly at getting purged over the next 4 years.

We might finally get revenge for what they did to the John Birth society.

It's a power play for sure. Nothing Trump does on the national stage should be taken at face value.

Care to expand? I vaguely remember that John Birch was a big part of the GOP until William F. Buckley kicked them out and allowed neoCohens to take over the party, is that right? Been a long time since I've read about this stuff

Buckley and his band of cuckservitives kick the Paleocons out of the Republican party.

Look at these faggots. Look at how shitty they shill. Look at them and laugh heartily. Look at them and relish how they will scramble like roaches once Trump takes the Oval Office.

This is definitely connected to the release of the McCain recordings from Vietnam, Trump is offering them last chance to cooperate or they will be removed.

Reminder.

Watching Trump's endorsement it was clear he didn't want to endorse that piece of shit Ryan and McCain. He did so out of politics.

How fucking sickening. Those guys are absolutely anti-White anti-American pro-globalism cucks.

That would be retarded. Once the elections are over, the recordings won't matter at all. Right after the elections would actually be the optimal timing for McCain for those to come out because it would get buried in people's memories for six years if he did decide he wanted to run for another term or another office. The recordings have an expiration date for their usage, meaning if Trump were to hold those over McCain's head, there's no way he could count on further cooperation from that old faggot.

Trump needs their cooperation and even though they are pain in the ass, he endorsed them as a sign of good will, but at the same time he revealed these recordings as a warning for McCain that if he doesn't change his position, more skeletons will occur.

This. He's not only being humble, but also showing that if McCain is going to try and be the drooling mutt (and any other GOP) just waiting to pounce at the first opportunity, then he's not afraid to put him them down hard.

They've proven they'll stab him in the back at every available opportunity. Maybe McCain less so than Ryan but they're clearly the same kind of animal. They have to go. John Miller should just go ahead and release everything he's got on those two rats if Donald Trump can't for political reasons.

He's probably planning for that. It's the same shit with Cruz. All the shit Cruz pulled before, he gave Cruz enough rope to hang himself with and Cruz couldn't help himself. The worst thing Ryan and McCain can do is cry about Trump being a meany head. McCain doesn't say much in the first place so it's Ryan who is fucking himself over by saying anything. Add that his position, let alone his job doesn't have the best job security considering how often he has to essentially run for re-election.

In any case, expect the same reaction to Ryan that Cruz got after his little speech if Ryan shits on Trump again (he will).

I'm disgusted yet I still will vote for him

"Him" better refer to Trump and not Ryan or McCain.

if you value your life, the future of the U.S., it's society, culture, values, the ongoing generations that will live on as patriots (since the ones not patriotic have been hyping a storm of moving to cucknadia), you will damned be sure to vote for him.

>still doubting his 4d strategy

This is not 4d, its very clear at face value that he was coerced to make this endorsement, and to me it damages his tough guy character pretty significantly, but as I said I'm still voting for him. It does put a doubt in my mind that he may cuck out once elected through.

At least his SupCourt picks are good.

it's funny, there's nothing about Ryan or McCain on his Twitter account and Paul Nehlen was at the Green Bay rally and he said he understands but he's going to win anyway.

Clip?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

McCain has the opportunity to make a choice right fucking now. Get behind the nominee wholeheartedly or piss off into retirement.

We're sick of hearing about his past alleged heroics and are focused on the future.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/761806780036853760

Happy Warrior returns home from @realDonaldTrump rally in Green Bay with a hard fought trophy. #NeverSurrender

They already are

CTR you are way too obvious

I caught a few minutes of The 90's documentary last night about the "Battle of Seattle" in 1999. They're calling it the Occupy Wall Street of that day.

The protest and riot were AGAINST globalism. All survivors are likely Bernouts who will vote for Hillary now, and vote against the one guy standing up against globalism.

Fucking freaks.

I like this guy. I'm happy I sent his campaign money, even though I live in SC.

he's crashing his own campaign. can you spell sanders? i hope not.

Now trump has extended an olive branch and tried to place peace maker.. And the cuckservatives will look like the kike loving assholes they are

looks like he got paid now. a deal is a deal for a businessman. saw it coming. hoped not, but saw it coming. enjoy the end america. all in all you should have deserved better.

Yeah, it's all over. I shouldn't even bother voting.

Go figure. After the Daytona Beach speech if you still doubt Trump is a full ZOG-bot then you just deserve the bullet.

Regime change in Syria soon fellow stupid goy.

are you like the last ctr employee they can afford to employ?

Why not fucking endorse that lying sack of shit John Kerry while you're at it.

Start gassing yourself anytime you shitty marketer.

Yeah, what a traitor. Complete ZOGROBOT. It's hopeless. He's being killed in the polls and is certain to lose. There's no solution other than a hot civil war where we kill 6 million jews and hoist niggers up from every lamp post, amirite?

Are you seriously trying to downplay that Trump openly continues what the ZOG elite have been doing for 5 fucking years!?

Damage control harder you piece of shit marketer.

Keep talking. We're loving every second of it.

Does Nehlen know something we don't? Is there an under-the-table deal with Trump? Any normal politician would completely tell Trump to shove it after endorsing Paul Ryan and John fucking Mccain.

sage for obvious CTR thread you idiots are currently lapping up.

ITT- utter retards who thing sticking a shiv into the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives resulting in a fucking hostile Congress and Senate is a good idea.

Learn to politic, numbfucks.

learn to sage, r-tard

Yeah i'm sure you're loving every second of Trump trying to turn Iran into 'the great enemy' and promoting regime change in Syria.

Shit marketer.

says the only dipshit in the thread who did

Because you're all fucking retards to me. Now shut up and do what the fuck I say.

0.21 microshekels have been deposited into your account from Correct the Record, (((Cohen)))

He said it openly at Daytona Beach.

The same lines and spins that ZOGbots like McCain and Kerry have parroted for 5 fucking years. The same old goal for Israel.

The only one getting shekels here is you, shit marketer. It takes a paid clown to feign ignorance over something this blatant.

Ryan is up over 60 points in the polls. His district went for Cruz. He was going to win no matter what Trump did.

Now with the endorsed If Ryan talks negative about Trump now it will just make him look bad.

Endorsing was the smart move. The move that gives Trump leverage.

Well this sucks. Trump is already starting to compromise with these corrupt pieces of shit. They aren't going to support him, they are fucking globalists, they're going to fuck him first chance they get.

Oh well, this country is too far gone to save it if Trump is just going to compromise with these faggots.

He had to fucking read it. Slowly at that.

Now he's endorsed Ayotte. He doesn't realize his endorsement is the kiss of death in her district. She was already trailing 10pts before his endorsement because of her association with the GOP. Now it's going to be a disasta.

Trump should have endorsed the guy running against Ryan out of principle.

Sure but if their opponents lose he has to deal with years of jilted assholes. Nehlen at least understand that he feels obligated to do it so I doubt this angers him. Trump will continue mirroring them so they understand they get back what they put in.

I… it's all part of h-his plan, y-you see!!

She keeps a low profile, but it is a total establiashment tool. She supports the TPP and war with Iran and every other jewish foreign policy agenda.

I think we all need to just accept reality. Trump brought a lot of people in but we failed to remember that he is just one man, there would be no way he would take over the Republican party. In the end he needs these backstabbing pieces of shit to endorse him and vice versa. Without it his campaign wouldn't even get off the ground.

The only hope is that Trump is able to change other Republican politicians politically to join his side and push out the cancer. And maybe in his presidency begin placing Trumpist politicians into high positions over cuckservatives.

Paul Ryan's opponent would've been great, but he went and said that we need to have a discussion on deporting all Muslims…at a time when Trump's campaign is reeling from remarks during the Khan-troversy.

McCain and Ayotte are notable for being malleable, like Pence. Pence and McCain are in their twilight as politicians. This is their saving grace. Ayotte is fierce, and young, but in a liberal-heavy state, without Trump's support she might flounder this election.

Don't people realize that revolutionary change isn't always instant? In the 60's the Democrats lost all the conservatives, or most of them, and the liberals took it all. They did this in a matter of two election cycles.

is this still 4D Chess?

Yes goy, Israel getting what it wants is just '4D Chess'.

Don't forget to buy a MAGA hat!

I'd say he's playing both sides here, but Nehlen shot himself in the foot, if he'd have kept his mouth shut on certain things and played his part, right now he'd probably be shaking Trump's hand.

Ryan just swore not to bring the (((TPP))) to the floor while Obama is in office. For this little cuck now, Trump may have just saved our economy.

Give the guy some faith, goyim. He's playing 88D speed-backgammon.

This man is a genius among genius'.

Ebin

they insult him public and always side with whoever is "Trump Attacker" of the week, they don't even hide their hate for him, Trump did it in the name "Party Unity" which is pure Bullshit and it's clear how he was pressured and is now following a script on rallies, which to me is not a bad thing, some say Trump made a deal with Ryan, he will not put TPP to vote in exchange for a endorsement and maybe correct. I get why he did it but nothing will make this any less despicable since Ryan, McCain and that whore represents everything i hate in politics and Trump took the easy way out.

Trump is godlike.

He is going to be president.

We are going to MAGA.

Yes, as a matter of fact that's exactly what it's going to take.

Congress and the Speaker are already openly hostile

checked, yeah we have to gas the kikes

He fucked up by picking a VP no one really cared for. If he chose Ron Paul as VP for example, he would have been getting attacked the same amount from his own party, but he would have gained a massive audience because of Ron's popularity with the people. Trump tried to play politics with his VP pick, and failed hard. Now he has to do anything to gather endorsements from the NeoCons who've been shitting on him.

Oh that must be why every neokahnservative calls him a Putin puppet?

What did he say about Assad at the Daytona Beach rally? Precise quote please. And a link to a source too.

Why would he endorse McCain?
WHY?
Did he not get the news about his leaked tapes and how McCain is a traitor?
Trump could expose him and destroy him forever and ever with that.

WHERE'S THE CLIP? I want to hear him.

What a fucking cuck.

Day chest
*Squints*
Oy vey dat necklace!
Saved

To shut the media up about party unity

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This. It is a long-shot. But I will vote for Trump. I think it was a mistake to allow Paul Ryan anywhere near his administration. People dumped Cruz because they wanted to be free of that shit.

Trumps big mouth got him in trouble again. Hopefully Hillary's corruption along with Amerifat's short attention span will bring him back up. He might have been forced to do this to try and quell the NeverTrump retards.

I really like this guy and I don't believe this is the last we will hear from him in the years to come. He just has the misfortune of being from a state that is economically insulated from what is going in the rest of the country. Mexicans are only now making their way into Wisconsin and slowly sucking up jobs, but the state has a number business friendly tax policies that has ensured a large number of companies do business within their borders, particularly in Kenosha county where there are a large number of factories and warehouses. Texas was also cucked and similarly their economy is really strong. Money is really what keeps the traditional cuckservative in line. So long as they got theirs, fuck the rest of country, they can drown in shitskins.

If you don't think Trump has taken notice of Nehlen or that Trump will forget about him, think again. Trump casted praise in his direction as a show of force against Ryan; that he is willing to fight him as he has been willing to fight all others. Unfortunately, Ryan's hold on the district is just to strong, the Cheesecucks are just to comfortable and insulated from the rest of the country. Polls published as recently as August 6 show Ryan leading by 70 points and that's after Nehlen made ground on him. Consider that Trump held out endorsing Ryan until the last possible minute, did it at one of his least publicized events and waited to do until after Ryan and McCain both attacked him the media, making them appear to be the hostile ones in regards to party unity.

I know a lot of Holla Forumsaks are idealistic, perhaps naive or just to angry at the world to always stay calm and detached, but I didn't post this news to be critical or complimentary of Trump. It is merely one of many keystone moments in his campaign that we need to be cognizant of.

The following weeks should be very interesting!