4 Batman movies rumored for 2019

This might as well kill capeshit.

If 14 marvel films hasn't, I don't why you'd think this would.

Marvel isn't doing 4 Iron-Man movies a year, they aren't idiots, they know they need to stretch the capeshit phase for as long as possible to make profit. DC are idiots, they will just over saturate the already creaking market to such an extent it will crash.
Well, all the better for us.

You do know that Marvel is the one oversaturating the market with their "phases", right?

Marvel is winning though.

No you poop, Marvel is doing it smart. All their yearly releases are legally distinct for normies, who are just NPCs with wallets. The second they start to notice that there's too much capeshit and it's all the same - that's when the bubble bursts. And DC, being the autistic retards they are, are about to do just that - "hey, everyone loves Batman, let's make 15 movies a year with Batman XD!".

marvel is only winning cause DC is kino, and plebs don't understand kino.

>>>/reddit/

DC is going to crash the Marvel capeshit market with no survivors?

It's gonna be extremely pleasant.

This.

Shame he's not black, I'd let him fuck my wife if he was.

STOP THIS SHIT OR I WILL HURT YOU.

DC is a gay joke compared to Marvel.
Marvel even formally announced that foreigners, homos, and trannys won't be a part of their upcoming lineup.
This, and Ben Affelect is too drunk and drugged out to play Batman.

And you believed them? xD

No.

Well shit, I wonder which Jew is going to think they can outdo the darkknight trilogy. It's going to be Arnold's ice puns all over again.

Guess Affleck's gambling debts overcame his realization that he is a shit Batman.

Batman & Robin is Kinematograph compared to this

JUST

Will this be more successful than the upcoming 4 Legendary Kikes and Their Capturings?

the what?

You know, that Harry Potter spinoff with Eddie Redmayne and a lot of Jews

At least DC realized that people only really care about Batman. Unfortunately, this is way too much Batman at one time and they should spread this out with yearly releases at the very least.

/thread

I bet you hate the prequels too
>>>/suicide/

These Disney shills are shameless Aren't they?

Louis please get out

it's definitely going to kill ben affleck.

how'd you do that? i thought that was discontinued or something

$$test$$

He's already dead inside

Of course (((they))) will most likely drop him, but I never knew I wanted a capeshit movie directed by Mel until I read this. Also Bane needs to be in at least 1 of these films, the memes must go on.

It's not Holla Forums, it's 𝚞𝚗𝚒-𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎

I really want to see a capeshit movie directed by Mel. RDJ wants him to direct an Iron Man movie.

sorry, no

Damage control is on

DC knows that the capeshit bubble will burst in 2019 when Avengers 3 Part 2 comes out. It might burst next year with Avengers 3 Part 1 but Part 2 will definitely signal the end. DC is hoping to crank out a few dozen turds in the next two years to make some money. But they are really dumb.

*shank shank shank*

geg

It's a methapor of his films. Pottery.

The fact that WB is even considering Cuck Whedon for a side flick shows how desperate and foolish they are.