NOLAN BTFO

NOLAN BTFO

S A V A N T
A
V
A
N
T

we already knew this. They are up there with the star wars prequels.

Pazuzu has been shitposting again.
I will crush you this time.

Lol I must say, thanks for the genuine laugh.

Nolan is a faggot

Hopkins said the same thing about Breaking Bad.

Good guy but he's clearly enjoying his whiskey a bit too much in his old age.

Time to retire soon I'm afraid.

Michael Bay is a genius, but Nolan is ascended master of the pure antediluvian art of kinomatique.

Vince Gilligan is more of a savant than even Michael Bay, though. How can anyone compete?

Nolan has said he admires Michael Bay as well.

Bay may be a director of big, stupid action spectacles, but you'd be remiss to say he wasn't a master of his craft.

Nolan is like a great blend of kino and flick. He can make a blockbuster while still retaining artful sensibility and cinematography.

Shame Nolan only did one film, and only a short one. But maybe he knows he can never top The Plane Scene.

Now we are talking. Must watcb this.

Fair points I remember that montage called Magic Mann.

Balancing Kino and Flick is the true mastery for me. Besson is pretty good at that too.

IS Hopkins going senile or just pedo?

It's pretty good

He sounds like a old man impressed by his grandchild's electronic gizmos.
"You can take photos and send them via phone? It's like that fax machine you father used to have, but smaller!"

He really is actually.
Genius!

Everyone privately acknowledges that BB is overrated as fuck, bordering on unintentionally cringeworthy

What's stopping him from being both?

Will watch it after my SGA marathon.

Both of these were legitimate kino, especially the former. I never thought Michael Bay would create 2deep4u material, but P&G certainly went over the heads of many critics, including the cucks at Pleb Leddit Memeia.

Can't fray Bay

Nolan is a kinomeister. Everything kino is hated by the plebs, which is why Hopkins couldn't see who the real master is.

you did that on purpose you cheeky fucker

BRAVO BAY

BRAVO
A
Y

Both are true savants of our times.

In fact they are probably one person

Bay vs Nolan
Go

Michael Bay is a master of his craft, and I doubt that anyone would actually argue against that. Nolan is also brilliant, and there can be some debate as to how they compare. What I want to know is where does the ascended master Zack Snyder fit in the holy trinity of the modern masters?

Is Snyder a Savant though?

Is Snyder a savant? Is SNyder a FUCKING SAVANT>?!!?! OF COURSE!

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK, PLEB-BOI, GTFO!

I guess he's not

Bay used to be a vfx gtuy, I think he worked at ILM.

guy

What about Paul Savant Anderson