What do Holla Forums??

So Holla Forums keep this bullshit bigotry up and someday a pedophile will go on a shooting rampage killing people because of how you people treated them then what will you faggots do?? when innocent people have died because a pedophile snapped because you guys treated him like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/map-positivity
encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Offended
web.archive.org/web/20170516094120/http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-16/university-of-tasmania-students-petition-against-sex-offender/8528728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's literally never happened.

Yes but it could is what i am saying.

i don't see how that could be changed

no it couldn't.

Okay so what if someone went and shot up a mall or a daycare and then later on people find out the shooter had cp on his computer and went to sites like Ccluster Girlti.me and so on and had a diary where he wrote about beautiful little girls??.

Yes it could stop blaming stupid shit for mass shootings stupid fuck only normalfags do that.

why do you think it would be a 'he'? maybe 'he' is unsure about his gender and wants to be a women

I mean, come on my dude.

You are stupid.

>"why do you hate us all :

Holla Forums is probably the last place to complain about this. Go to Reddit, where the user base is actually against you.

stop bumping pedo threads

keep this bullshit bigotry up and someday a transgender will go on a shooting rampage killing people because of how you people treated them then what will you faggot do??

This is so unlikely. Pedos are child-lovers. That is the kind of shit that child-HATERS do, m80.

Every shooter has their own story and has struggled in their own way they do not just wake up one morning and say hello world i am gonna kill people no its a slow build up look at Eric and Dylan Elliot Rodger Sunghee Cho and so on they were pushed by normies to do what they did.

No now fuck off Cuckchan.

Can't take you serious when you speak like a baby.

So, you''ll spam us until we listen to your insanity?

Well at least i have a point unlike you faggot.

You're a degenerate, do you even like women? How do you function as a man? Are you a retard that sticks his dick in holes too small to accommodate your penis size?

There is a reason the penis actually fits in the butthole and not the vagina when the child is very young dumbass.

You're a very easily identifiable troll.

Yes i do happen to like women my own age as well i am non-exclusive but your just butthurt and pissed off because maybe someday someone may want to help call attention to the problem of pedophile discrimination.

Believe what you want i dont give a fuck btw mass shootings bring awareness Eric and Dylan tried to stop bullying and Elliot Rodger tried to stop feminism.

This is true but unfortunately suicide is the much more likely option, as the pedo is typically enlightened such that they would not slaughter masses of innocent people, unlike their oppressive anti brethren. Cue hate speech.

very suave

They were two pussies that didn't even attempt to fight back.
No, he was an autistic retard that couldn't get pussy, so he lashed out at girls.

Nice sarcasm

The school system tells you to never fight back against a bully so when they are not allowed to fight back physically they use weapons.

Did you even read his damn book??.

I don't remember if they physically fought against their bullies.

Who fucking cares? Catch your bullies after school.

nope

True but again if they do not know how to fight back they are out of options something like a shooting seems sane to them because they do not know how to fight back SIMPLE. and the only way they feel they can fight back is by using force.

Then you cant say shit about him so fuck off.

Learn how to fight, white boy.
They we're even being attacked physically, why would they need guns? Why not go to another school?

He killed people because they rejected him, his life was a tragic joke.

That wasn't the only reason why did it mainly had to do with not being accepted by his peers being outcasted unloved and having little to no friends and nobody who cared about him or to help him the whole sex thing was just apart of why he did what he did but the media mainly focused on that aspect of it.

Kek that didn't help Elliot he went to 6 different schools and it made him cry also why go to a new school when you are about to graduate soon anyway??.

So, he gets a free pass? Because people didn't want to be his friend? Wow, please be a troll.

Not his fault that is the fault of his parents.

Well, his daddy was rich so he should've gotten home schooled.

Surely, some of that must've been his fault.

ok, guy.

Money and nice things cant buy happiness faggot.

Step 1 is meme domination
We have almost suceeded in fully controlling Holla Forums. After we are done here it will spread real fast on other sites.
Step 2 is public, organized and formal advocacy.
You already start collecting scientific data(reasearch links)

Well, they can buy a homeschool teacher.

No i am saying the way to prevent these events is to try and understand why these guys kill instead of blaming unrelated stupid shit.

The world understands why they did it. We know, it just wasn't acceptable.

No you dont understand because if you did you faggots wouldn't be freaking the fuck out every killer has a reason for why they do what they do even Adam Lanza you stupid normalfags need to put yourselves in their shoes and truly understand why they do it im not justifying their actions im saying try to see where they are coming from.

Nope

Listen man, just download tor and post on some deepweb sites. Just keep your disgusting CP out of my chan.

Lurk moar new friend that shit has been here since the site first came out.

Yeah no thank you.

sharing CP =/= pedophilia advocacy.
We want people to stop threating pedophiles as monsters, lower the age of consent, lower age of marrieage, have more reaserach made and legalize CP that doesn't have child abuse.

This tbh

I was bullied, I didn't need to shoot anyone.

Sadly, this is the only "sound" advice for these people.

1. a pedo must be attractive
2. a pedo must be armed with heavy weaponry to repel mob violence

Pedo warlords are coming back into vogue and there is nothing you can do about it

If you thought I was new you should call me newFAG

Listen you can protest laws all you want. Call your congressman. But the shitstorm that happened a few weeks ago where you people were posting young girls sucking dicks. Yeah that's NOT ok.

Normie get out get out normie Tor is ran by FBI faggots.

Stop acting the role
You get no say if you aren't a parent and a tax payer, so no.
nope, that is determined by the state, through democracy
YouTube has twerking videos, go there and fuck off.

Whether or not you are an advocate of child sex (with or without abuse), having the distribution of said media documenting such things brings awareness to the acts, which can only help society.

Haha, that's new. Oh well, guess you can't get your fix, right?

This is true, when we're speaking in terms of only law enforcement personnel. The average FaceBook user wouldn't be useful in finding the abusers, however.

You 0 arguments what so ever and you are apart of the problem people like you are the point OP is trying to make that people like you are the reason a pedo may wanna kill.

Wat? Yes, yes that's exactly how that works. If congress deems an activity illegal then that means that the activity is illegal. Now you could make an argument for whether or not it's immoral, but I don't think you understand how laws work.

Who gives a fuck what those old ass bald ass mother fuckers think also dont believe what they tell you make up your own ideas and opinions be a free thinker.

Yes, that's how our political/criminal system works, Ahmed. Congress represents the states, which represents the people, who show overwhelming support for prosecution of child abusers.

Not the same thing buddy

You wanna fuck my kid? No. When she's 18, then she can make that choice, for now I'll protect her from you bunch of rapists.

Everyone besides criminals.

Oh, you're being obtuse now.

Notice how pedophiles never fight for children's healthcare coverage or anything positive, just sex. Make you think, right?

You dont wanna protect her you wanna suppress her from exploring her sexuality and again your fucking attitude is the reason op wants to kill so fuck off maybe he wouldn't wanna do it if you were a bit nicer faggot.

All media should be accessible to all people. There is no benefit to keeping information away from particular sections of the public. It becomes dangerously close to thought control.

I didn't say that they are infallible. I said they make the laws. You can be a "free thinker" Disgusting shitskin pedophile and protest congress to lower the age of consent. But until they do, keep your hands of kids, and your CP out of my chan.

I don't think that would go smoothly and that would probably give probable cause for a warrant. Insternet advocacy and meme propaganda is much more effective.
Last time I noticed someone posted CP here was to get a trap thread deleted, not to share it. There are half a dozen of tor sites with >200,000 users total sharing it. This is not a place for sharing CP but is great for advocacy

I never did anything creepy. Besides most cases of child sex abuse is done by a family menber but the word "pedophile" still causes the image of creepy guy in a "free candy" van.
I am both of those.
Sure, and what I'm doing is part of that democracy.
Not remotely what I meant. See pic related.It's 100% legal. If those kids were alive and the camera angle was focusing genitals the kids would be better off but the picture would be illegal to possess. I want COPINE-6 pictures to be legal.

Nope, she can masturbate in her room if she wants.

That's because pedophiles think of fucking kids all the time.

wew lad

One of the reasons so many people think sex is bad for kids is because photos and video that prove otherwise are literally illegal. Everyone should have access to cp, what amounts to a documentary.

I want all of these things as well. However, even if I didn't, I'd still join you just because it makes normalfags so fucking fannyflustered it's hilarious.

The American people are chronically offended idiots who don't know shit about anything.

So what do you think of weed laws? Is it okay to throw someone in prison for the heinous crime of having a plant just because it's the law?

So she can masturbate but not explore the act of sex because shes not 18?? thats retarded fuck off btw if you think kids are traumatized by sex you are stupid try telling that to the kids of the 19th century if they were still alive they engaged in sex all the time they would laugh at you faggot.

This isn't the 1970s, we've known this for years.
Oh well.

Hey, show me a pedophile that has advocated for those things. Bet you can't because you're full of shit.

Not even gonna fall for that bait.

87% of females orgasm from rape
They also get aroused from watching monkey sex
This points to them being a lower species
Lions can mate with tigers, but they are different species

Well, you've finally exposed yourself as a troll.

Good luck controlling what goes in your daughter's poo-nanny all the way up until age 18 kek

Sounds like you're oppressing her. Maybe we need to go to Congress to get a resolution to authorize military intervention to free her from your tyranny. You're probably developing weapons of mass destruction too.

Look everyone we got an SJW over here.

Nice generalization.

I just have them for proving a point. I have huge repilling (or should I say "pinkpilling") archive with pictures like
Here is a happy kid just for you :^)

If I grow marijuana, and consume it, by myself, then I'm not harming anyone. But you're CP is another story.

If that were true, it would be well within their right to do so m8

half of them voted trump for the sole purpose of wanting to piss off chronically offended idiots. Not to mention I doubt whatever shitty middle east country you're from is any better. What happens if I say Mohamed was a delusional idiot?

wat

Your stupidity is hurting me user.

100% of people bleed when cut with a sharp object, therefore people are meant to be sliced into. (your logic)

That's fine, I support his cause.

This tbh not all cp is of abuse and i know this thanks to Tor.

Of course they are subhuman only every great philosopher has ever stated so

Some people just can't handle reality

Thanks. Good luck staying out of prison.

Fuck off SJWism is a crime.

DING DING DING! You finally understand a small part of being a responsible parent.

actually no it's not unfortunately but you know what IS a crime? Touching little kids.

Not in this case.

Shit! Well tell the police, they need to know what you know. C'mon, be an advocate for your cause!

Its a crime on imageboards you fucking newfags.

wat

Kek yeah not gonna happen.

Assuming genders are we? You cis-fuckboy trash.
Why would a pedo-user target a daycare? Don't they love kiddies. Wouldn't a nursing home make more sense. No one will miss them anyway. I jest.

You fucking normalfag.

I feel like that whole thing could have been avoided if he had just one good friend to tell him how ridiculously he was being, that having a gf isn't really that important, and fitting in is overrated.

Shatter the looking glass or ignore it, and you'll be happier.

The pedofuck vs. antipedofags debating never get old. Just deploy the nuke already.

hehe…
HAHAHAHAHA!!

Ill. give you one ME.

Why? Don't you believe in yourself? Your logic sounds like it'll hold up against theirs.

Need more proof than that.

I'm at least 80% sure you're a troll at this point. I mean you can't be THIS stupid can you? It is ABSOLUTELY a crime in this case.

Not b8 m8. Try opening up your mind.

A crime of what level, local? State? Federal? International?

Only a dumbass pedo would walk up to a group of cops and say hi i like cp how about you??.

Sometimes, I like to throw eggs at the registered sex offenders that live a mile from my neighborhood. I'm not the only one.

They're just a different breed of chronically offended idiots. Try going to Holla Forums and telling them that whites can't be the master race if Jews are in control of everything. Or witness all the people who devote their time to screaming about everything Hollywood makes being degenerate propaganda or some shit because it has black people in it.

He was. Islam is shit.

k then

Your daughter is going to despise you when she grows up, if she doesn't already. You aren't contributing anything to her development except making her want to fuck niggers just to spite you.

I have put you on my target list its time for normie genocide.

That wasn't the debate. The question was if all cp was abusive and that user stated that he has irrefutable proof that abuse isn't the case, most of the time. So, I called him out on his belief. Like a coward, he backed down. Simple.

Federal. It is a federal offense to touch kids, or post pictures of kids in lewd situations. And seeing as Holla Forums is hosted in the US I think you should probably follow US laws and shit.

I want trolls to leave.

try again

Because I didn't let her fuck grown men when she was nine?

Well hes not wrong user.

no (you)

parents are assholes

That wasn't the subject of my question. I simply asked user why he thought being a SJW on image boards was a crime.

Seriously, are you so dense that you cannot keep up with our conversations?

Most kids agree, until they're adults and realize that it was for their own good.

There is a huge difference between making love and fucking when it comes to sex user a lot of pedophiles do genuinely care about kids are in love with them and will protect them from actual child molesters when a child lover says they want to have sex with a child they mean they wanna make love to them and have gentle sex not fuck them.

I want retards to leave.

Try 14-16.

That wasn't being called into question, of course they can, just like children.

Or the kids become adults and realize that their parents really were assholes and they were absolutely right to hate them. You know, kind of like what's happening with the boomers now.

lol, I won't allow her to fuck a pedophile.

You do realize there are people out there in the world who engaged in pedophilia as children and liked it and still have positive memories about those experiences as adults.

End yourself. She'll want to help you with that.

Sure, move the goal post. This isn't a generational problem, like you're trying to spin it as.

WE HAVE TO TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHTS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, PEASANTS!

Hm, well that may be but in America, that isn't really acceptable. Sorry.

Nine year olds have plenty of rights that don't involve sex with pedophiles.

Keep guessing for her.

You are retarded.

You don't know what moving the goalposts is. That's expected of Redditors who spew phrases they don't understand to try to sound smarter than they are.

And this right here is where you prove that you don't actually care about protecting people. You're just a self-righteous asshole who wants to run other people's lives.

IT USE TO BE A LONG TIME AGO.

Not even what i said faggot.

Get 'em!

Defamation, by chan terms.
I'm pushing for harsher sentences and general population in prisons for sex offenders.

Never again, keep dreaming, it'll keep you young.

Child sex may be unacceptable but that does not make it WRONG. Instead, it is the lack of acceptance that is WRONG. Social stigma and shame is the real abuse here.

No wonder you can't comprehend our arguments. You can't even read.

I'll leave that to you. You're the one who wants to control every aspect of her life.

Yea but wat about health-care :P

kill yourself pedofag

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal to the idea of you being a self-righteous asshole? Because doing this while failing to make the distinction between sexual contact that's wanted and actual rape is exactly what a self-righteous asshole would do.

The whole 18 bullshit doesn't mean shit to me because i go by facts i go by the laws of nature you are an adult physically within your body when you hit puberty the whole 18 bullshit is crap made up by jews and another fact between the ages of 16-25 most people do not have a drastic change in their maturity level.

So you want OP to kill people??.

Fixed.

Thanks user.

Oh boy, it's a big one.

My daughter is nine, currently. You cannot predict our future, therefore I do not believe she will hate me.

Got pic?.

You have no choice, of course. Perhaps, your parents should've cared for you more, then you might've not ended up a buttmad pedophile.

CHiP has her covered.

He probably brainwashed her into it, too.

Yes.
lol

Yeah.

Say that to your local congressman for change!

Okay

kek

No (You)

Do you?

You're the reason America is the laughingstock of the world. Number one in military spending, the lowest-ranking developed country in everything else. I can predict enough of the future to know how historians will see you, assuming there are any historians after retards like you finish your attempt at destroying humanity with your incompetence.

Everyone wants to be us.
We have marijuana, who cares?

You're quite the talented advocate. Perhaps tumblr can help you.

kill pedos tbh

Not if i kill you first faggot

Not if i kill you first faggot

Why?

People like you are the reason op is upset so stfu.

tumblr.com/tagged/map-positivity

murder pedos tbh
pedos don't deserve to live tbh
you know its true

encyclopediadramatica.rs/index.php?title=Offended

ITT Normalfags trying to push op over the edge while other pedos debate the normalfags and moralfags and try to talk op out of it hope this isn't real.

Dead site is dead

You'll be taken out by the state's finest

like this one?

Not if he an heroes.

doesn't matter, as long as he dies

Is that a loss to the world if he does?

THIS IS WHAT AMERILARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Innocent people will be lost and its all because of your complete lack of fucking empathy and disrespect towards pedophiles so in a way op will win.

No, he should just blow is brains out before he even leaves his house. That's the solution.

See that that right there again not helping your attitude is exactly why he feels he wants to do this fuck off faggot.

PEDOS OUT REEEEEEE

Your picture doesn't make sense. The prophet of Islam fucked a 9 year old girl.

Within the confines of marriage and with parental consent, peace be upon him

Salty as fuck

Nope, OP is a faggot

Oh, okay.

Only Pepe is supposed to go reeee because frogs actually make that sound.

What's it like being in special ed?

haha great post now fuck off to cuckchan or the danknet or oncoming motor traffic

Fuck off.

What's it like being this salty?

Good for you faggot.

Why?

Shooters tend to have a violent criminal background, a cognition problem, or in the case of school shooters are unable to physically separate themselves from tormentors.

Any pedo that is smart enough to spend time thinking about the morality of pedophilia and has come to the correct conclusion that they've been wronged isn't a candidate for violent behaviour.

Okay

So, OP is just a butthurt coward?

GAS PEDOS NOW

He assaulted several girls before killing.

Its time for an uprising if nobody is going to listen to us were gonna take back child love normalfags need to realize that not all of us are bad and that we genuinely care for kids.

Fuck your own child, then fuck off my Holla Forums

Kek

Oh no an image of Trump he really got me good guys

No, he's come to think that the only recourse to being helpless against an intolerable situation is deterrence against the hostile social groups he is faced with.

Lurk moar newfag pedophiles have been on imageboards way before you were born they are apart of the culture you fucking cry baby they keep normalfags out go back to 4chan.

This tbh

Nobody here is salty, my sweet summer child. We're making fun of you.

see >>7033770

Yeah, the main frustration is not the freedom to be with kids but the inability to communicate the problem and for others to comprehend it.

This exactly the freedom to be with kids is only part of the problem.

Still moving that goal post, eh? Here, have a sage!

He can't save up and move to some asian country?

Who said you we're?

+1

Talking to yourself?

He doesn't want to pay a fee and fuck a Cambodian kid. He wants to form a bond with a child among his own people.

Or Latin America ether??.

So, why can't he fuck his own child?

But he doesn't want dirty kids.

Because he also wants respect and to be useful to others. He doesn't want to violate moral norms nor demand oaths of silence from the kid.

This tbh this user gets it i want a relationship with a little girl and i dont want to fuck kids i want to make love to kids again there is a huge difference between making love and fucking when it comes to sex i love kids and if a child was getting hurt i would go out of my way to make sure they are alright i am in love with kids i do not want to hurt them.

By fucking a child?
As a punching bag in prison?
While fucking aforementioned child?
Probably the only way he'll get away with it.

Clearly you missed all his points.

What do you want me to do here, hold my hand out so you can hump it like a dog?

He has points?

That's weird, even for (you)

I feel you user. Don't worry, you will get your way one day. All of the hateful bigotry is only serving to prove how ignorant the opposition is and people of sound mind will see this eventually.

great thread

man this thread is almost like 1998 on the old pro-pedo boards. I kinda miss those places. great debates and so on.

I know right.

Can't say I've ever found one.

which boards did you hang at user?

Lets hope so user i just cant take it anymore i feel like i am out of options so this is the only way you know what i mean its like the fucking normalfags are really pushing me.

triggered

/hebe/ /younglove/ which is still up btw and /philia/

well i guess i'll jump in now. although it looks like the thread is slowing down.

As a pedo i do dream of the day where we are free to have sex with the children we find attractive or those we have fallen in love with. The problem is not the pedophiles themselves, but the jerks who mistreat those they have sex with as playthings.

As far as i am concerned the AoC should be lowered to 11 for both boys and girls. It would be great.

oh you are talking about those boards. I am talking about the really old boards like Boychat and OpenHands. Those were great baords

This user gets it but i think the aoc should go back to 7 like how it was a long time ago.

as an user I dream you'll someday stfu and gtfo, Redditspacing

If you get everyone with sound mind to join you, you still won't have a majority of ameriblubbers. America will become less relevant and influential in the near future though, because the US government is completely incompetent and is pissing people off left and right. The whole world is tired of the US's bullshit. Even if you can't convince the US to change its laws, other countries will loosen their laws when US pressure starts going away, and people can move there without fear of retaliation.

And the law would still be banning normal bonds between kids and adults. A repeal is necessary.

I use to hang out on girlchat actually not sure if you remember that??.

Not an argument

Wew so edgy

Without an empire, the world will just begin attacking each other. With an empire, the elite just bring in foreigners as a concession to their vassal states, displacing the white population.

Russia's Asian empire is just as bad and along with China would happily start hurting whites were America to falter.

7 is too young. Although that is in my age of attraction range. The main reason i say seven is too young is penetration. Unless you are some small dicked dude penetrating a seven year old girl with a average sized dick could slightly injure the girl. Same goes for boys. But by age 11 penetration should be okay. But consenting to oral sex at age 7 would be okay.

Of course 7 is too young for vagina sex but what about anal the dick fits just fine in the butt.

yeah i remember it. Girlchat and Boychat were both on the same server called Free Spirits. Girlchat and Boychat are still around and as busy as ever. Girlchat got so busy they had to create some board called Alice if i remember correctly to deal with overflow.

Do you mean the VOA forums?.

There are many different dicks and many different vaginas at many different ages.
Abolish the AoC entirely and let people use their good sense to decide when and where to jam their weiners etc.

sorry sweetie but i ain't leaving. And because i actually listened in school and learned how to write i will be using proper spacing every time i write a pretty long post. So get used it you plebeian.

I don't think that's necessarily true. They'll only do that if they think they can gain from it and the risk isn't too great. And even if China tries to make an empire, they'd be better than the US because the AoC there is 14. It's true that porn is illegal there, but as with such laws elsewhere it's impossible to enforce, and it's a lot easier to get a place where the AoC is 14 to legalize porn than it is to do the reverse. Russia used to have no porn age at all only a few years ago (albeit with a still kinda high 16 AoC), but people there hate Putin for a number of reasons, and his position is precarious as as Russia is a petrostate and its fortunes are directly tied to oil prices.

I still cannot agree with any kind of penetration at that age. The chance of harm is just too risky.

VOA? Voice of Alice? I think thats what it was called. But its been well over a decade since i was anywhere near the Free Spirits movement so i cannot say for sure.

thats too irresponsible. You'll have weirdos and Nepis trying to fuck toddlers and babies.

actually from the 50's until about the early 80's kiddie porn was legal and produced in Northern Europe. Where do you think Color Climax, Piccolo, and Nymphs came from?

China/Russia will subject whites to their whims if America isn't around. The only way for whites to be safe long term is to have self determination but unfortunately that requires the defeat of both Russia and the American empire. For Slavic Russians the same equation holds true.

So you want Europe to be the preeminent power, then? I could maybe see that. They have enough technology and industry to do it, and I've heard from a lot of them at various times who think US sex laws are retarded. France even just elected a guy who dated a 40-year-old at 15 to be their president. They just need to get rid of the mudslimes and they're good.

Its called Visions of alice its still active very much today i love that place lots of nice people on there.

nope i just wish we had a country where child porn was legally produced like back in the old days.

Same here i actually am old enough to remember when cp was legal.

Like that doesn't happen already? Abuse is abuse, we don't need an AoC law to tell us what that is. There is no such thing as a "7-year-old". All people are different and deserve to be respected as such.

Not in the USA?

No what i am saying is i remember as a kid growing up in the 1990s pedophilia was a topic nobody talked about and pedophiles were hated obviously but nobody talked about it and cp it was just there people were mad angry and outraged but there was nothing they could do at the time i remember as a kid seeing cp magazines for sale and back then people would look the other way and not notice and yes this was in the USA.

there is some stuff from the 50's as well. Hard to find though. If this info is from the wikipedia article then there are some magazines missing. There were a number of Boylove magazines back then as well. Studios such as IMS, COQ, Lux, and a few others. England and Germany had a pretty good industry going back in the 60's.

CP was not ILLEGAL until the late 70's or early 80's if i remember correctly. But yeah they did have it in the adult book stores.

I think there was some social engineering involved in the 90s (see first ad)

Kek yeah whatever i think they mean child molesters.

No, OP.
He will go on a shooting rampage because he is mentally ill, and because our society does not allow the mentally ill to be isolated from the rest of society until *after* they kill people. We nominally do not allow mentally ill people to possess guns, but we do not enforce that rule because it has been ruled "unconstitutional discrimination" against the mentally ill to deny them their second amendment rights.

So if you really must blame someone other than the nutjob who is running around loose and posing a danger to society, blame Congress for not passing tougher laws and blame the Justice department for not enforcing laws that we already have.

Then blame yourself for being this stupid.

I wonder how they got the children in the first place?
Did they have sex with their own children or did they get other kids with parents consent or something?

Can't imagine parents would give up their young children for porn without shekels

Do you hear yourself think retard OMFG no that is not why they do at all.

faggot

scum

Oh sure why not blame child rape culture as well you autistic faggot oh wait i forgot that doesn't exist.

Tell your therapist that you're a pedo, they'll find your cp and then you'll be isolated.

Japan, MiddleEast, China, Southern US

So would you blame it on more stupid shit like video games and movies that star children?? LOL kill yourself you stupid feminist fuck.

not an argument

if i remember correctly /younglove/ or one of the other pro-pedo boards on here had a entire thread about it some time ago. According to the thread. The magazines simply posted ads for models and parents signed their kids up. The family was paid for the work. According to the thread most of the kids were from poor family's or were from rich family's who wanted their kids to be models and such.

The children were treated quite well by the photographers and were never forced or coerced to do things they did not want to do.

That isn't a child rape culture those are other places around the world that have their own cultures and hate America and rightfully so.

dumdum

What about Lera and the other Candydolls??.

i think Lera and Candydolls is post 2001. Most of the modern stuff comes out of the former Soviet Union block.

This is true.

you know what would be great! As far as CP goes we just do photos of kids doing kids. That could be made legal and no kids would get hurt.

bedos are gander tbh

I think stuff like that already exist.

No (you)

What explains this?

They don't even know what sex is

no you

Its no (You) fucking newfag.

no u faget fite me

samefag

it's true

Not an argument

your statement is also not an argument

samefag

Your attitude is the reason op wants to kill so stfu faggot.

Your attitude is the reason OP hasn't killed himself yet so stfu you cock breathing cumwagon

So you want Op to kill innocent people?? okay good job user good to know that you dont care about people's lives.

I want OP to kill himself without killing innocent people. OP is a faggot, he doesn't have the balls to kill other people, and you're only allowing him to be an attention whore by even humoring the possibility that he'd be able to look another person in the eyes and proceed to blow their brains out.

You dont even know him so again stfu and if he goes through with it how will you feel?? see this is a problem great kind of society we have here nobody cares about a guys suffering until he has killed people and died fuck off faggot you are just like the assholes who treated Elliot like shit when he was alive people like you deserve to die this is why Eric and Dylan tried to stop bullying to get rid of faggots like (You) fuck off faggot.

Don't care. If OP wants help, he should realize that being a pedo is a mental illness and he should seek treatment. Instead, he's trying to be a tumblr tier fat acceptance fag, but for pedos. Fuck him and fuck you.

samefag

Not all pedophiles who want acceptance are from Tumblr retard also no its not a mental illness its natural because if homosexuality is normal so is pedophilia you dumbasses opened the door for this shit so you have 0 rights to complain about it.

dub dubs for pedophilia

An Irelander?

Columbine brought awareness to bullying in our current society the only way to wake normies up is to kill inoceint people because if you try to convince or debate them on a subject otherwise they ether don't listen or just resort to saying edgy shit massacres wake up normies and bring awareness.

At least if you went on a shooting spree you would get taken off the streets after hurting only a few people instead of a whole life manipulating children and molesting them.

That is adorable.

Fuck off faggot.

#stillgotrubbed

web.archive.org/web/20170516094120/http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-16/university-of-tasmania-students-petition-against-sex-offender/8528728

—–

Feminists every time.

adoable?

She is cute.

Tumblr is pretty anti-pedo.

This tbh

or maybe it's because he is a mentally ill timebomb waiting to go off

Normalfag logic you are retarded.

pedos are cancer tbh you'd know this if you weren't such a fucking newfag

Lurk moar newfag pedos have been on imageboards longer than (You) and way before you were born they are apart of the culture.

stop smoking crack and getting off on deranged shit like pedophilia. work on bettering yourself and get out of this self-destructive cycle.
no sensible person likes a pedophile, so stop pretending like it's something a civilized society has to accept.
you have to adapt, and become a better person than you are now. don't expect us to adapt to become a lesser person than we are now.

that is not an argument. pedo's have and will always remain shit. just because they've been here longer than others, doesn't mean they are right in any sense.

Shut the fuck up Jew.

You have convinced me that I am wrong by calling me a jew.

Go find a safe space somewhere else faggot.

Says the one that claims that Holla Forums is his safe space for being a pedo.

Never said that.

You've just stated that pedophiles are
How is that not implicitly stating that, according to you, Holla Forums is a safe space for pedophiles?

No that is not what i meant what i meant was they are apart of chan culture they help keep normalfags out and if (You) think they dont belong here your a fucking newfag what about other degenerates?? i mean this is Holla Forums for fucks sake the most disgusting most offensive part of the internet this should include pedoshit faggot if you were not on imageboards in 2006 then lurk moar newfag.

Point taken. Still, pedobear over there should not expect people not to mock his sad state of existence and in that regard extend a helping hand on getting him out of the shitty place he's in.

When op kills it will be your fault.

tfw my friend (who knows I'm pedo) tells me he started masturbating at age 6

so?

pics?

it already happened

Fuck it!
When she understands what "consent" means, and she still says NO! Fuck!!!

ugly bitch, boys are better

wat

pedos are fedoralords

They are cute

No it hasn't but it will someday faggot.

By that logic, women who don't climax from rape weren't really raped.

Kek

OK… which one of you was this?

topkek

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

one successful documented marriage
there were thousands more

Underrated post.
I suggest every single one of you antis watch this video.

This

this is actually pretty good b8

sorry sweetie but i ain't leaving. And because i actually listened in school and learned how to write i will be using proper spacing every time i write a pretty long post. So get used it you plebeian.

VS

Sorry sweetie but I am not leaving, and because I actually listened in school and learned how to write I will be using proper spacing every time I write a pretty long post, so get used it you plebeian.

Link me to a time when it did faggot.