HAPPENING IN FRANCE

newsthissecond.co.uk/2016/08/06/13-dead-after-explosion-and-fire-rips-through-bar-in-northern-france/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/05/europe/france-fatal-fire/index.html?adkey=bn
archive.is/xCrxe
twitter.com/AFP/status/761763407297077249?lang=en
paris-normandie.fr/accueil/rouen--l-incendie-mortel-dans-un-bar-fait-treize-morts-et-six-blesses-dont-un-en-etat-d-urgence-absolue-GY6504932
rt.com/news/354790-eiffel-tower-evacuated-police/
archive.is/5hDR4
archive.is/Z9hF2
archive.is/FqxfN
archive.is/pcW9B#selection-1461.0-1461.81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About damn time was getting blue balls from happening tease

Explosion going off in France? Must have been those Buddhists again.

What took them so long? These stupid camel jockeys can't stick to the daily happening schedule for shit

They're saying it's just an accident. Maybe wrong.

frogs have no testicles, what a suprise

It's not a happening unless it was intentional and started by the religion of peace.

This should have been the first reply, not the fourth.

—-

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Bar or night club fires tend to cause heavy casualties especially on a busy day like Friday.

At first I woke up and was like "what? no happening thread?" then I made some tea and pressed refresh and now happening thread. Was worried for a second, this really is the summer that keeps on happening.

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! THERE WAS A FIRE IN FRANCE!!

Everyone is in the rio thread watching for a happening at the games.We are letting these other happenings fall through the cracks with out distraction.

Let's keep shitposting at an acceptable level until further details, before we start fucking up twatter.

Why post that? Where do you think you are?

ACCIDENTAL EXPLOSION GOY

ACCIDENTAL

CAN'T YOU GOYS READ?

>cnn.com/2016/08/05/europe/france-fatal-fire/index.html?adkey=bn

Explosion and fire, fuckwit.

They're fucking (((trolls))). free bump

It was an accidental gas explosion in germany too, until 2 hours later it was confirmed someone bombed it. Therefore, we wait.

Fuck off faggot.

I'm so bored I need a happening

Praise Kek

archive

archive.is/xCrxe

#prayforfrance
#notallmuslims
#weneedmoretolerance

Your first instinct is to believe (((CNN))), you're not from around here, are you?

#prayforfrance
wow what is happending to the world ;'(

i know right? why can't europeans just explode less often smh, just plays into the hands of terrorists

If it was an accident, it would be quite a coincidence for it to have occurred in Rouen, the same city as where they beheaded the priest a couple of weeks ago.

holy shit it was the catholics

in all seriousness, tho, its not a confirmed happening

The second Crusade has begun? DEUS VULT!
MAKE ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN

(((coincidence)))

If it was an "accidental" explosion in a Halal marketplace or where the rapeugees hang out I'd say it was the beginning.

deus vult larpers get out

You are justifying genocide.

twitter.com/AFP/status/761763407297077249?lang=en

hell of a coincidence

It's just a fire.

Party in a basement of a bar, ceiling caught fire (sonic isolation that was probably cheap), toxic smoke killed most of them. There was no explosion before the fire.

paris-normandie.fr/accueil/rouen--l-incendie-mortel-dans-un-bar-fait-treize-morts-et-six-blesses-dont-un-en-etat-d-urgence-absolue-GY6504932

Just too drunk to move out of the fiery depths of hell I guess

Wew

BAN ASSAULT FIRES

BAN ASSAULT SONIC INSULATION

I think both is the real answer. We need to ban fires and insulation. People just can't be trusted with either.

You are right user, we simply need Common Sense laws to protect us from Fires and Sonic Insulation.

A diversity firework accidentally went off and enriched 13 people. Our diversity is our greatest strength.

There's no reason for ordinary civilians to have access to fire.
It should be restricted to trained fire-men, with proper equipment and kerosene supplies.

I'm still not convinced.

user, everyone knows that combustion can ONLY occur if oxygen is present in the medium. We need to draft a bill and ban oxygen from the air so that these mishaps can never happen again.

I believe Normandy is where the priest slaying occurred

Reported.

There were news about police movements around Eiffel Tower and shit this afternoon. I don't believe that this happens a few hours after and it's just a (((coincidence))). Probably the police managed to stop a coordinated attack by the religion of peace but couldn't stop all of the attacks, and now to don't have to reveal all the shit the religion of peace was planning they are trying to slide this by putting it like an accident.

rt.com/news/354790-eiffel-tower-evacuated-police/

LUGENPRESSE!

I forgot about the Eiffel story today. Good point but from evidence of attacks as of yet, each attack seems to be not linked and distanced. Lone wolves, the only time I've heard on the internet of events occurring close in time was because the police were pressing the terror cells. Remember hearing about the raids on apartments? It pushed certain individuals to act out of desperation because of imminent capture.

archive.is/5hDR4

Accidental but cause not determined. Wtf is that supposed mean?

I wouldn't even be surprised if the frog government tries to cover this up, just like they did the Bataclan torture.

mentally ill Norwegian neo-nazi pyros?

I wonder what the normie reaction is to a headline say 'Just an accident'

Delaying to pin it anywhere but Muhammad Al Snackbar

It means they're pulling it out their ass and have no idea what happened and don't give enough of a shit to find out

Tabarnak…pas encore ma Normandie…

You never know, it could be a group of white Dungeons and Dragons players.

Bad translation probably.
Le accident in le francaise more accurately means "some sandingger shouting aloha snackbar detonated his le vest".

Breaking news: muslim accidentally explodes in France.

Guardian says it was birthday cake candles. They linked to a Frogspeak article so I included that as well.

Rouen fire: at least 13 dead in disaster at bar in French city

archive.is/Z9hF2

Rouen : l’incendie mortel dans un bar fait treize morts et six blessés dont un en état d’urgence absolue

archive.is/FqxfN

BAN ASSAULT BIRTHDAY CAKES
THINK OF THE CHILDRED!

#NoCakeNoKilling

Trips confirms the only birthday candles in history to cause an explosive, and mass fatality, conflagration.

His diversity fireworks went off accidentally.

doing a cover up just like the Brits did last week

I couldn't even imagine how fast that bar went up once all the female armpit hair started to catch fire.

Now I'm not saying it was buddhists, but it was a group of asians clad in monk clothes contemplating the inner workings of life and consciousness

but it was most definitely NOT buddhists

was Vin diesel the mastermind?

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

its just a ==PURE COINCIDENCE== that muzzis hate people drinking

We need to send Chuck Todd back to Africa. He needs to leave his gated community, have his kids taken out of their private schools and live in Peoria for 5 years.

And not in some Afrikaner bunker enclave neither. I am talking straight up Zulu cultural enrichment for House Todd.

Any major ghetto or barrio in the United States would serve the same purpose. In fact, that faggot would flee in terror if he had to live in what's left of any Blue collar suburb.

Cake is a lie

Kek is a lie

come on user you're better than this.

I don't know how I let that oversight happen

WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE

This could have easily been an accident, I'm not saying it was, but still.

The bomb was a lone wolf and not a devout muslim. You didn't hear it scream allah akbar did you?

Buildings don't just fucking explode in an "accident"

Someone either left the gas on for hours and no one noticed or it was a bomb

Religion of Peace is only made up of Asian men user, Rotherham taught us that.

The tale of the Blind Men and the Caliphate

How the fuck do candles cause a fire that doesn't give people an opportunity to run away from it?

eyewitness says chairs defenestrated. can fire does chair?

archive.is/pcW9B#selection-1461.0-1461.81

As soon as it's known that the bomber is a muzzie, I'll add it to my statistics.