RIO GAMES THREAD #4

Stream

sportsbadshah.ml/

VLC STREAM
uk.anonymousey.co:9005

sportsbadshah.ml/

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/08/05/the-president-of-the-brazilian-olympic-committee-carlos-arthur-nuzman/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tea#Fluoride_exposure
youtube.com/watch?v=rKhpJLqJXJA
youtube.com/watch?v=maGIAkiepR8
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/undercover-sas-guard-team-gb-8570848
uk.businessinsider.com/a-human-made-meteor-shower-might-open-the-2020-olympics-2016-5
rt.com/news/354814-france-rouen-bar-fire/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726403/Protests-break-Brazil-s-largest-cities-angry-mobs-demonstrate-against-spending-Rio-Olympics-presence-acting-president-ceremony.html
archive.is/8tvoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shindo_Renmei
archive.is/bQGyr
archive.is/Jewgw
archive.is/Pqlwf
henrymakow.com/olympics-blatant-occult-symbolism.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
uk.anonymousey.co:9005/
archive.is/rc3G2
sports.yahoo.com/news/serena-williams-ousted-at-olympic-singles-in-third-round-230910653.html
sports.yahoo.com/news/iron-lady-katinka-hosszu-wins-200-im-for-third-olympic-gold-024052445.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

countries finally over

when's King of Fighters?

DUDE
WEED

Anyone else notice that all the roads leading to the stadium are blocked off?

kek

THE FUTURE IS GREEN!!!

FIRST FOR ESPAÑA

That’s where the Mosquitoes are stored user.

At the end they are going to release them, billions of Zika stingers who will then jab everyone in the stadium before swirling out of the open roof and across the globe.

Wow , fireworks went off for 5 seconds and then stopped , Brazil has really outdone themselves

pity the stadium didn't collapse with the fireworks

11pm in Rio. Had no idea they were east of eastern time.

Please call the next thread Huelympics

this years theme is Zika virus

Note that France shitload of overseas territories weren't "each has a team" unlike US or UK overseas territories so that might have something to do with that. Most of their niggers seems to be of the island domesticated kind.

Also (((Guzman))).

Idocracy is slowly becoming a reality.
Eagerly awaiting Bronson: The Thirst Mutilator.

rotate this shit mods, we don't need archives, nor can we make them anyways

this is the president because the last one was impeached for corruption

Two hours of nothing so far. I'll be back when/if something happens.

Anyone have a webm of the Danish team walking out?

it would be great if a nuke went off

Fuck, its Brawndo.

that thirsty eh?

There was a moment there when they had just shot off that my heart leaped with excitement. Could it be? No, it isn't.

THE ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE

Keep your happening beeper handy, user.

HUE HUE HUE

(((Guzman)))

MAKE SOUTH AMERICA SPANIARD OWNED AGAIN

that's right

Dude I'm not going to spoon feed your ass American history, here. This video explains a good bit of it.

Also, we're all fucked dude. Don't shift the blame all on Americans, if we were gone, someone else would take our position as global retards.

I personally need it for historical purposes

Read a book lad

Aye

So guys
Best and worst countries of the ceremony
Post 'em

trips por Mama Spain.

When you are surrounded by obese negresses, seeing Nordic goddesses has that effect on you.

Best: America
Worst: everyone else

Soon.

1. The City of Refugee
9001. Everyone else

I can't understand this gibberish, is this faggot speaking English?

Best: Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia Slovakia

Best: Russia for getting around the dope ban

Worst: the one with the kikes

Who would benefit from nuking Brazil?

Best Denmark by far.
Worst everyone else was niggers

France fucked itself when they said their imperialism meant that past colonies have free right of entry in the country. Now some of those past colonies have their own teams like Cameroon and Haiti

Everyone

Worst HAS to go to the fucking refugees.

burgerland and pretogal

Poland

the rain forests

France just fucked up period.

best: all the homogeneous countries (mostly Asians)
worst: basically every other country

The track and field team is still banned; they're still participating in everything else.

Heh, but I meant from the perspective of people capable.

Best: Balkan Countries
Worse: Eveyone else

Can they just legalize the fucking PEDs yet?
ALL of them do it.

Ahahah I got his name wrong and I still knew it

jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/08/05/the-president-of-the-brazilian-olympic-committee-carlos-arthur-nuzman/

trump

C'mon ISIS, fucking hurry up already

not the US by fucking far
they are getting niobium for almost fucking free, Brazil got something like 97% of the world's reserves.
It's critical to make jet planes or some shit

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
NEVER FUCKING BUY COCA-COLA EVER AGAIN FAGGOTS
THERE WAS A COMMERCIAL WITH MEXICANS SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IN SPANISH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bomb the fucking stadium already , cmon CIA !

honest quest but what's the worst thing that ever happened at the Olympics?

Brazil

You shouldn't be drinking that garbage anyways.

Best: Great Britain (that is why so many other countries have our flag on their flag, obviously).

Worst: Israel because it’s not a real country, we Brit’s got drunk one day and said they could have a random chunk of desert. They took us seriously however.

Worst: Refugees' team, bar none. Not even Israel is worse.

Best: Denmark had some real qts, Japan had homogenity going for them, so did most Asian countries.

just got home.

Did I miss anything good?

speak english holy fuck this gibberish is gay

Nothing.

The shoa of those Israli Olympians, obviously.

Munich '72
lol dead jews

No.

I'm still pissed they favored fucking sugar niggers instead of their white colony.

Anyone else notice how they put a muslim in a burkha right in front for tean USA? Kek.

I hope you know that milk is poison just the same, unless you are talking about human milk

You wish

shiggy diggy

Denmark had some pretty girls on their team. That was it.

Holy hell just light the damn torch already

When they get hot some estrogen bullshit leaks out of the plastic

Yeah right

Is this speaker having a stroke?

Soon

>>>/f/8074

Niobium is real fucking useful for superconductors and HPS growing lights too.

Ok, they may have bullied us a bit.

How were we to know it would get out of hand if we gave them a patch of baron hell in the middle of a desert?

It’s not as if there were any warnings from history we could have reflected upon.

ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THE SEX SUCCESS

Is anything ok to drink according to my fellow Holla Forumsacks?

BUY THE PROPURE WATER FILTERS AND FIGHT THE INFO WAR!!!

There's literally nothing wrong with coke. Its just fucking carbonated sugar water.
There's nothing wrong with Milk either, the estrogen won't have any effect on you unless you have a faulty endocrine system.
You alarmists are fucking annoying, I drink 4 cups of milk a day and one soda most days and have NEVER had a single health problem and my T levels are sky high.

We wuz fencers an sheit

always believe in the sex

DUDE

Just bought 6 thanks Alex

Non-white detected.

believes in the sex eh

Which is exactly what's wrong with it

WEED
E
E
D

I'd recommend suicide but you'll get there.

Release the Zika(TM) Mosquitos and……

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

LMAO

No, everything's degenerate.

Drink tea and coffee.

>inb4 the caffeinated jew

Every other bestgore video is either filmed in Brazil or Flip-flopistan

Dude 108 countries kicked their asses out, I'm pretty sure England was one of them. Should've learned.

THE HOMOSEXUAL ALIEN MAFIA IS INFILTRATING THE WATER SUPPLY

Not for long.

SEX SUCCESS

Is coke okay to drink if I run it through my ProPure filters?

When these threads get 400-500+ posts do they crash anyone elses browsers? My FF just freezes every 5 seconds.

Only foreskins

no thanks nigel

If you watch what you're eating and drinking there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, inb4 bullshit studies on sugar and Alzheimers and other ailments that have already been debunked.

The IOC always believed in the sex

humans don't have the enzymes to get the calcium on the milk
milk actually makes our blood more acid
and the body combats that by taking calcium from our bones

you believed in the jews right? milk actually removes calcium from your body

I'm also on SJWFox, and yeah it happens.

No, but it does make nice drain cleaner.

You can drink beer if you like, but get it from organic microbreweries. Our emperor does not partake, but our people have done so for many generations.

decookie your computer

if that doesn't work defraggle your hard drive

not for long m8o

Growing lights aren't only useful for weed, far from it. Having a grow house makes it possible to have fresh organic herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables even during winter.

Tea has high fluoride content. It's no wonder how Asians have become an insectoid race.

I haven't been paying attention to a word this faggot says, I can't even hear him.

Only if you have the duel ProPure filter attachment so you can filter that shit twice, then you might wanna boil it.

same happens for me, computer can't handle the memes

Reverse Osmosis treated water.

That is it.

A combination of banishment or massacres, which is probably even more telling than just everyone banishing them.

German nazi death cults.

Ok. But what If I dont have autism? What then?

It doesn't need to be illegal. I cannot insinuate the slightest bit of holocaust denial in any family, social, work, religious, or community setting without losing what little I have in life.

I get the feeling that we are all just waiting for an enriching from the religion of piss

nobody wants, nobody likes ==KIKES==
even chinks and mongols hate kikes

It's not a joke m9

Sure.

so nothing can be done to fix it? fucking site needs to keep the threads shorter. 700 posts is retarded…

With phosphoric acid. Coke is only useful to clean dirty metal and ceramic.

THE BESTEST GOY

I have that feeling too user, and it feels good

Well do you want Autism?

If not:

Reverse Osmosis treated water

sauce then

4hue

SOON

So far this shit has been a disaster.

You are a fucking dumbass. A course in biochemistry would be useful but I doubt you'd understand anything.

My teeth are perfect, as are my esophagus and the rest of my digestion system, and I used to drink like 3 cans a day for years before I started watching my diet.

I thought the entire point of the olympics was to find out who was the best at something.

North Korea had the best entrance.

Make sure to get the UV DEEP CLEANSING filters too

Security is probably too tight for snackbars to get bombs in.

Until your door gets beat down and you get arrested for being anti-semetic online.

Try flying a nazi flag in Germany, good luck. Hell, fuck a confederate flag, you could fly a straight up Nazi flag here and it'd be cool.

bad goy, the refugees are bringing great contributions to our societies!

That's why we compete against one another and some countries are clearly better than others eh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_tea#Fluoride_exposure

I thought they all got fired

Refugee Team,

I actually taste vomit in my mouth thanks Enrique

Is it cool if I just drink bottled water? I keep it cold and drink upwards of 4 bottles a day.

How is your gaul bladder?

>Stronger than the forces that seek to divide us

Current Day +1

post boos

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT

boooooooooooooooooooooo
boooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooo

refugee Olympic team

kill me

Plastics aren't good for you. Still better than soda of course.

Please KEK let the refugee team kill someone.

Gallbladder

BOOOOOOOOOO

WE REFUGEE RALLY NOW

God, this entire thing is just going to be globalist propaganda isn't it?

You're not drinking the fucking plastic.

ENRICHMENT
DIVERSITY

They've won multiple gold medals in rape.

JUST

Oh for the love of god

yup, with floating dead bodies, shit in the water, and pandemics.

Fully Enriched

Most RO machines have also UV treat the water, the good ones anyway. But good point.

No, plastic bottles will literally turn you into a trap.

When plastics get hot, it gets into the water.

You wouldn't drink from a rusty cup would you?

of corshe

I don't have a Gaul's bladder, but my gallbladder is fine I'd assume. Never had any bile issues.

What the fuck, do they really want the streets to be filled with diarrhea?

ffs so fucking cucked

Isn't it always.

trips confirm

refugee team…

FUCK user WHAT DO I DRINK?

WHAT DO I FUCKING DRINK?

or phthalate

Who the fuck thought that surrounding a nigger with kids was a good idea? He might be 75 years old but still he's not to be trusted.

i'm fine with that

Well water from a stone cup.

I'm telling ya, there wont be a major ISIS attack. as much as I'd LOVE to see one, I think they realize that the shitshow thats about to take place and the effects itll have on western nations is FAR more valuable than blowing shit up and everyone running back home

I mean, sure, on the one hand you send a powerful message that you can get the west, anywhere, at any time, if you take down the olympics. And you throw in the huge demoralizing factor that is the games being canceled, even if people dont care about them, the sheer fact they'd be ruined would fuck with people all over.

But more importantly, you're talking about all the people that are there, getting robbed, raped, murdered, and taking home countless viruses and infections from that shit hole and then spreading them particularly in the USA which ISIS has a harder time hitting right now.

The demoralization thatll go on from the horror stories coming out from the olympics, combined with the actual near plagues thatll come back with these idiots going there… will do far more harm than just killing some of the people there and causing chaos. And ISIS need not lift a finger to cause it the first option to happen, its going to happen on its own. Plus, they take no heat and increased pressure, and still get results.

So its really an opportunity cost thing, as well as a risk vs reward issue. They would have to dedicate resources, time, and man power to cause chaos there. Which would pay off, BUT risk renewed focus from the entire world on ISIS. Alternatively they let the shit hit the fan on its own, take no heat, and still get results.

It all comes down to if these derkas are more interested in hitting us just to "look badass," or if they can think long term results. Its your guess as to if the leadership is smart enough to keep them in line for this

stream quality shit for anyone else?

Reverse osmosis water that you fill from your own filter into glass bottles.

So in how many days will the first faggots have to swim in poowater?

I usually drink a glass of grapefuit in the morning but usually drink homemade lemonade with limes added during the day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH BUY MY $99 ANTI-NAZI WATER FILTERS

Zerowater's $40 23 cup filter is a good start

W-What if it's supposedly 'BPA-free'?

Vid related

Spring water or Reverse Osmosis treated water from a GLASS bottle.

It isn't hard.

wew

Are things going to get /comfy/?

Alex Jones pls I'm not buying your filters

Have fun with cancer

well fuck me.. I pretty much drink nothing but orange tea… guess Im fucked all to hell arent I?

Who is this nigger and what did he do? I couldn't understand anything he said, he was mumbling through that whole video

This fucking tripe…

Use a glass jar for what you drink. You can also drink grain alcohol if kept in glass bottles. seriously, stop relying on Holla Forums for your diet, every time food is mentioned autism kicks in

LEL

WEW

There are legit companies that sell filters like puratap.

Kenyan nigger runner who's advertising muh peace and education.

I am so glad to see so many refugees that are physically fit enough to compete against the world in sports here instead of serving in their countries military to un-fuck where they came from.

Nah, you're fine m8

your pineal gland is probably fucked, but you can decalcify it by changing your diet, you can find some things to eat online

90 children? Did I hear that right?

How is that stomach ulcer working out for you?

Hurty? Don't work Dr Goldstein can sell you some pills to get you fixed up.

Why is the grinch driving a car on the sidewalk?

J U S T

His nigger

Fuck man, I almost feel bad for him. It was his choice though.

yes

is it bad that I drink liquid plastic?

T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR

I miss my grandparents.

Dear departed grandmother routinely referred to negroes as "niggers, burrheads and spooks".

Grandfather on other side of family: "those god damned niggers".

I was actually thinking about this all day aty work and came to pretty much the same conclusion. However i do think there will be an attack, but ISIS will have nothing to do with it.

think the Nice or Orlando muds, no ties to isis directly, but carried out attacks all the same.

I don't think they'll be able to resist to rustle the whole world.

After all, all they have to do in Europe is bide their time and wait till they outbreed whites, but look whats happening. They have absolutely no discipline when it comes to their plan to dominate the world.

Anyone else getting an incredibly choppy stream?

LMAO

Should I just start taking estrogen pills and get it over with?

Depends how much fluoride you're taking in.
Tap water is actually relatively safe despite what many people around here say, but if you drink too much your bones start getting fucked up. Same with tea.

yes

Sodium bicarbonate is your friend.

yes.

it's fucking maddening

And his gig is all about education, kek

I wouldn't risk it.

Feels bad man.

This nigger couple moved next door to my grandparents, and my grandfather said he was going to buy a straw hat and bullwhip and sit on the front porch drinking mint julips while they worked in their yard.

If you have sons they'll be effeminate nu males and your daughters will have cow tits, so yeah might as well, fuckboi.

You aren't lead and asbestos levels of poisoned. Just make some changes and you'll be fine.

Might as well just cut your dick off. You're already well into your transition.

I miss mine too.

What a man.

other one is still around, super red pilled and hates nogs.

they are predicting the future now

I wish I had some dilma memes for this

Good…

I want to see the fucking cabinets and pantries of these people who sperg about food on Holla Forums what the fuck. You fucking autistic bastards, do you only obtain nutrients by filter feeding particles or some shit? Holy fuck.

Those types of changes are temporary, just stop drinking bottled water and you should be fine in a few months.

Bit Kickstarter-tier but fair enough.

tbh, this is almost as difficult to watch as the DNC

with about the same level of English

Nah, ph is very fucking important.

wow

LATINAS
A
T
I
N
A
S

Got any links for me, pls.

Only if you drink multiple pitchers of tea made with 100 tea bags each every single day for your entire life, then you MIGHT develop low level fluorosis. You would die from toxic water whatever bullshit before you could consume enough tap water to be affected by the fluoride.

Chocolate peanut butter lentils. For those who want their healthy protein, fats, carbs, and fiber all delivered in a thick, gooey, pudding-like package.
In a big pot bring 12 cups of water to boil (pinch of salt to raise boiling point if you wish) bring heat to low and add all the lentils, stir, cover.
After the 15-20 minute timer dings, stir.
After another 15-20 minutes, stir and turn either off (see next line) or even lower heat (barely on).
Let sit for a while (>1 hour) with the stove off if you want your lentils a little smoother and consistent. If so, turn the oven back on at the lowest setting or a little higher just so the lentils stay warm while adding the rest.
Now add the peanut butter. (Stirring in 1/2 cup each time.)
Stir into the lentil/peanut butter mix (now extra-thick) a cup of water. (If you have it, I suggest adding a dropper full of flavored liquid stevia to the water beforehand; I find vanilla cream works great, but vanilla cream liquid stevia is like cheating in sweeting.)
Pour in 2-4 packets stevia (to taste), 1-2 tbsp (to taste) raw cocoa, and 1/2 cup flax seeds into a coffee bean grinder (I do hope you aren't using the pre-ground junk which has lost most its nutrients sitting on store shelves), and grind to whatever setting you prefer. (I use coarse, assuming it'll absorb more.)
Stir in chocolate/stevia/flax mix into the pot of lentils/pb. Then stir in cup of water (with liquid stevia if you wish the final product to be extra sweet) and repeat the grinding and stirring in of 1/2 cup flax, cocoa, and stevia.
Then stir in another cup of water then the final 1/2 cup flax/cocoa/stevia. Third cup of water optional depending on if you want the final product thicker or creamier. Pictured does not add the last cup of water.

Can't they just bring the Olympic torch to that fucking flag?

Are the people with pink arrows on their shirts a Hillary psyop?

youtube.com/watch?v=rKhpJLqJXJA

I'm gonna have to drink something. Tap water is out of the question. I'm a broke faggot, should I really just get a filter or wat?

I was pretty young, so not indoctrinated by liberals yet. I just thought it was funny. He also really wanted to bang the news lady.

I'm glad my libtard years didn't last long, found Holla Forums pretty early into my teenage years.

POO IN LOO

looks tasty brah

ta lad.

A basic bitch zerowater filter is $40. Don't eat for 2 days and buy one.

I should have bought the white grapefruit? I like those better

feels good man

I thought peanut was estrogenic fam.

Meant for

The main thing you gotta worry about is bottled water, obviously if you're eating shit like tons of chocolate you're gonna get fucked up, but the water is a little more subtle than that.
My pantry is pretty much entirely store-bought food.

Look up reverse osmosis machines, worth every penny. Get it hooked up to your water supply. No need to mess about refilling a filter ever again.

It's like you hate yourself user

Alright fuck this. Olympics are cancer. I feel my brain dying just having this shit open in another tab.

WE WUZ HEBREWS N SHEET

Do they filter out lead?

Feels good man

Bread and circus

The audio is worse than the niggers.

user…I

How good will that do? Is there anything I can do for free to fix my water?

I'd rather bring back sacrificing an ox to the gods rather than do this dumb cuck shit.

I know you can find 20 dollars for a pack of 3 brita filter.

(you don't actually need the pitcher if you're that poor, just jerryrig your own out of wood or something)

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

Delete your account

So what kind of "luciferian symbolism" is Alex Jones going to sperg out about later?

*stronk
fuck mobile shitposting

reverse osmosis gets ions regular filters wouldn't filter because membrane has such tiny holes. Of course it filters heavy metals.

Alright mate 20$ sounds good

>>>/fringe/

is everyone fucking serious about this estrogen water bottle thing?

I start the day with a 51-blend Super greens/ Lions Mane mushroom shake along with 14 carefully researched supplements.

The rest is simple; just avoid additives as much as you can and eat a balanced diet. That means ZERO factory farmed meat, that is VERY important.

A DANCING NIGGLET

Those kids dabbing in the background

lmao kid I bet your intake of qualo-proteins is in excess of 6mg. Stay beta, fag.

It's much better than most other things you can buy in stores, Brita a shit

These taps are really Morse code to Isis to bomb now.

Yes, it is very well known about.

Not something Holla Forums made up. It has even been talked about by MSM.

Do you consume almonds and are they activated?

get off of Holla Forums and never come back

Gave up watching, did it get any worse?

specifically water, or just plastic bottles?

OLYMPICS VOIDED

Have they started the fire?

WHAT

I think I'm going to try to slowly ween myself off of tea over the next few months. In the mean time though, on the plastic issue, I think I'm going to at least buy a glass picture to use, I keep forgetting about the whole BPA thing

Yeah, its possible. I mean, a lone wolf but ISIS cheering them on is a for sure possibility. We'll just have to wait and see.

As for the whole taking over europe thing. I think part of the reason ISIS doesnt just wait, is that they need to keep their people on task and thinking about their goal.

Put it this way. Marxists were amazed that their revolution didnt happen in the western world and instead happened in Russia, why? They attribute it to western life affording them to many luxuries through capitalism.

If the leaders of ISIS have studied these things, they likely know that its a possibility muslims, at a slow rate of immigration, and without ISIS prodding them, would probably by large slowly acclimate to western society and eventually drop islam, or at least take on a very soft version of it, the way christians do now, their religion is just for show and they dont really do what the religion dictates they do.

So, they keep forcing "refugees" into europe, and keep their people motivated and on point by pushing their propaganda and attacking europeans. While the left blows it way out of proportion, they are in fact hoping for a back lash. Because they want their muslims in europe who arent on board, to get on board, and hope if they stir the beast enough, that europeans will lash out without a clear target and catch to many in the cross fire, and end up causing all those "moderate" muslims to start taking up arms.

Its a very intricate dance we're playing here, and all because the left is fucking retarded as shit and started us on this path in the first place.

thanks user,

lazily capped

MONKEY ENCHANTER

don't forget to report that guy Holla Forums

that sage was habitual

Depends on when you dropped out, but yes

Holy shit it's an organ grinder and dancing monkey

plastic bottles in general

Fucking Cranival dresses, it's so fucking gay.

WHEN DO THEY DO THE FUCKING TORCH!?!?

Stay WOKE, nugguh!

Both. The water is full of shit from birth control pills that don't get filtered as well as heavy metals that make you a retard.

200 is a lot of money?

time to fap

After the Hues walked out.

It feels like I'm watching the sequel or prequel to the Teletubbies.

This is so fucking boring, do normies actually watch this shit? It's like 5 hours of fucking brainwashing and animalistic dancing and silly vulgar fucking costumes.

I wonder if (((they))) are already working on how to shoehorn niggers into every aspect of the Tokyo 2020 olympics

Pretty sure I saw this exact thing on the beach when I was in Rio.

So with this BPA shit,is it present in all or most plastic store bought water bottles?

I vote for Lithuania having most qt flag bearer.

I legitimately want to see Japan go full fascist and just ban any nigger/arab countries.

SINGLE COLOR COSTUMES
WHAT THE FUCKING SHITTY CARNIVAL IS THIS MEANT TO EVEN FUCKING BE??

I have no idea what is going on.

Seconded

Brazil was a mistake. Thanks portugal.

Neither do they user, neither do they

Brazillian pokemon.

Literally a trash-tier Carnival presentation.

This is bad for Carnival standards.

Nah, to memey for me.

BPA plastics full stop (which a lot of food is sold packaged in) but obviously it affects liquids more than solids.

Never drink tap water straight even in a first world country.

It is so bad here in bongland (and we have pretty high water standards) that some species of freshwater fish have started to morph gender and die out as a result of all the hormones in the water supply.

Who is this taco shaking her ground beef on stage?

I'm scared.

speak english

Many plastic store bought water bottles comes directly from municipal water filtration facilities. It,s a scam, buy a fucking filter and use a glass jar to keep it.

Yes…

THEY ARE NOT EVEN FAKING PLAYING THE INSTRUMENTS ANYMORE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

there the fuck are the titties

Subliminal redpilling?

Now is not the time for fear

Sata a has it right.

muh dik

I'm not sure what's worse at this point, how terrible this opening is, or the atrocious stream quality that makes every other word anyone says complete gibberish.

Gross

Oh thank God. I guess that comes later.

flaccid af

Drum queens too covered up, boring mono colors, no floats. Worst carnival ever.

This one hasn't been Jew'd yet.

I haven't really thought about it that way. Probably because I'd never imagine muds actively assimilating on their on accord over time, maybe a soft acclimation like varying europeans did in the early days of the usa, but even that seems unlikely.

It's an interesting take and I'll probably be thinking it over for the next few days.

this is pretty comfy music

You're a nigger, aren't you

entire of South America was a mistake, and i'm ashamed for my country creating it

Dropped.

is this better?

Is there a such thing as a cute Brazilian girl?

They can have supple bodies, lotta BUNDA, but they're never cute. Something about Brazilian faces. Too much cheek bones idfk.

thanks user, much better

MAKE THE MUSIC STOP

Spaniard?

Those also look like fake tits.

Yes.

200 bucks not to turn into a sterile gender-queer Nu Male sissy.

I'd say its pretty good value.

Buy one before the gubment ban em.

what the fuck, man? You owe us big time

The ones from the south, but they are of German stock.

Not really

No.

THE WHOLE STADIUM IS SHAKING

Ain't that shit just the worst?

PLEASE TRIP
PLEASE TRIP
PLEASE TRIP
PLEASE TRIP
PLEASE TRIP
PLEASE TRIP

TORCH FINALLY

Quick someone kick a column

inb4 torch failure

Yep, classic stuff. Grandfather didn't live to see Obongo but he said the exact same shit about Clinton. We gotta carry the torch for them. Also, forgot one of grandmother's other favorite words: jiggaboo.

Sorry to hear that. I was lucky enough my grandmother lived to be 99 so I was able to have some good conversations with her as an adult.

It's o.k. I regret not having sat my grandparents down in front of a camera and had them discuss their experiences.

Can Brazilian women not be fake in any way? Oh wait, those that are are butt ugly.

Truly sub par, nasty pepperoni tits.

Almost forgot,

THEY AIN'T WHITE

Probably a tranny.

It's now guise

95% of Brazilian girls in Rio were nasty when I was there. They only had LINDA BUNDA, and that was it.

Is the >>>rio2016 board POZed?

DON'T TRIP

BURN THE STADIUM TO THE GROUND

STADIUM IS SHAKING AND VIBRATING
STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY IS FAILING
PRAISE KEK

Only the one on the right likely has naturals. And even then that just might be the angle. Also they are octoroons. Not the worst, but…

Time for Team Refugee to do its thing.

it's fucking guga

I wish he'd hold the torch like a giant joint.

thats actually pretty hot tbh…

Light the refugees on fire

SUDDENLY BLM BLOCKS THE PATH

Im so fucking ready

how are these tittays relevant?

he's running like a downie

funny thing is, I have once shaken his hand

Literally who

DROP THE TORCH

DROP THE FUCKING FIRE

WOMEN HATERS INCOMING

THREAD THEME

Inb4 its a fucking bomb

user, that's the lady boys of Bangkok.

They play at my local theatre every year.

No, I don’t go.

carnivals are supposed to have them. It's the only reason to watch one.

well, yeah, he is from the same town as mine, local celebrity, and Roland Garros champion twice or some shit like that

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/undercover-sas-guard-team-gb-8570848

No happening tonight then

THAT'S cool

They spent all the Olympic money on this one cool sculpture.

yes, and I feel nothing but utter contempt when looking at mexicans, chileans, cubans, etc.

JUST

I'm surprised brazil didn't get a random african to light the torch.

Perhaps we don't need to nuke their country.

I forget the name of the artist that first made this type of sculpture, but it was a white guy.

Use Jewtube before it gets SHUT DOWN.

Look Goys! It is a low emission cauldron! Ignore us clear cutting the rainforests:^)

So eco friendly

Digging the music tbqh

O SHIT NIGGA JESUS GOT LIGHTS ON EM

you can barely see them in the smoke

How much did they spend on the trip toy around the flame?

This

LOOKS ECO-FRIENDLY TO ME!

GASSING THE STADIUM

I also share this opinion

These smug faggots bragging about having a small flame. For fucks sake.

GLOBAL WARMING THIS, GLOBAL WARMING THAT

LET'S DESTROY ALL THE OZONE WITH FIREWORKS

I got excited and thought the stadium blew up

allahu akbar

WEAK
E
A
K

That looks like a pot full of hell in it.

It was nice.
Meanwhile at the Tokyo games…

uk.businessinsider.com/a-human-made-meteor-shower-might-open-the-2020-olympics-2016-5

LOW EMISSION HUMAN FIRE PIT

same

ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!!!

what?

lol

Fireworks aren't made with CFCs idiot, Carbon dioxide isn't destroying Ozone.

wind powered, still strange

we can dream user

we can dream

Gotta admit, the fireworks, I man Black Powder Jews are always pretty sweet at the Olympics.

I mean it looks like the whole stadium is getting snackbared.

That would be a pretty iconic GET for The Religion of Peace.

needs a LiveLeak tag

It's over

I grew up in Texas so I was surrounded by filthy chula girls and other assorted 4 foot tall indian savage mixes.

Then as a teenager I dated an actual Spanish girl straight from Spain. A bit too conservative for my taste at the time but what a gorgeous sweetheart.

ALOHA SNACKBAR

tejas

Damn. Thought some shitskins blew the place up

Japan is also going to have a mecha fight a level 2 Kaiju created by the radiation from Fukushima.

oh no user

IT'S JUST BEGUN

but really it was bretty fun hanging out with you guys, cant wait to see who contracts dissentary first

God.

mass thefts on way back home?

That fucking nose though…

OF CORSHE

is it over already?

Yeah, saw that right after I posted. Always right.

Ahhhhhh, beat me to it.

It used to be a great resource for international news but it's so pozzed these days as to be un-listenable. It's a shame.

That fucking backwards plane was on strings

That's a weird way of spelling "finally," user.

republic was a mistake, brazilian monarchy was 10/10

Is this right?

I'll say this as usual, Tokyo 2020 will have a moving 1:1 scale Gundam in the opening ceremony. I am calling it. Gundam global challenege will have it made in time for the olympics. It will be able to move its arms, hands, legs, etc.

Feeling homesick?

the previous ones were much longer if i remember correctly

f-fuck you

yeah sochi was close to 4 hours if I recall correctly

Then why doesn't it have the consistency nor taste of pus?

MUH GLOBAL WARMING

I guess the first competitions are only tomorrow at 8:30 EST.

Well at least I have an excuse not to kill myself before then.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE FUCKING ENOUGH FOR THE VILLA

blacks

This started just after 7, its been nearly four hours.

gross

More like 99%.

ah, I wasn't here for the whole thing. Got home about an hour ago

The God Emperor doesn't quit, neither should you.

Ugh, don't remind me of the superb owl show.

ok I guess Im watching Bangladeshi TV now

Is it cool?

Nice

(((You)))

So I'll have the chance of getting killed by an Iranian in Syria instead.

It doesnt even matter. Sure. Whatever you want. Its whatever you want. Please just make it end.

Absolutely disgusting, I can't even watch modern television.

rj is full of monkeys
you'll only find true whites in parana, santa catarina and rio grande do sul
there are places there that are untouched since their foundation by russian/germany immigrants

Fuck you I have Irish genetics

Was talking about the USA and the BBC's black american representative.

But is it BPA free?

On a interesting note, it seems that the guy who lit the torch is this dude

ALLUHA SNACKBAR

Porto Alegre is filled with niggers tho

what did you think of the plane scene? it wasnt so bad and i thought it was going to get better from there

Well, can't argue with those numbers.

Wew!

Just like the good old days. 80 I.Q. and a non-stop mouth. God what a nightmare.

do australians shoehorn aboriginals into their TV?

Were you watching a nature program?

Texasfag here too, I never understood the eyebrows painted on halfway up the forehead either.

Really? Nice of them to let him finish the light off. I remember that.

since I already have this open

EXPLOSION IN FRANCE AT A BAR
Apparently it was accidental, lol what
rt.com/news/354814-france-rouen-bar-fire/

I think it'd be better without the ISIS flag, personally. More subtle.

FUCKING FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING TONIGHT!

:^)

Am I watching Indian TV now?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726403/Protests-break-Brazil-s-largest-cities-angry-mobs-demonstrate-against-spending-Rio-Olympics-presence-acting-president-ceremony.html

pls no bully, archive.is is down

Why do you people keep saying that?

Here you lazy nigger:

archive.is/8tvoc

yeah, i think they pulled that during the Ansbach thing too actually

Kek be praised.

Here you go.

Syed's bomb was not supposed to go off then, he was saving it for Saturday.

I thought they fired the police

I am obviously hoping for the alternate "youth.

Hope these guys make an appearance tbh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shindo_Renmei

#BlackLivesMatter

I'm watching out of morbid curiosity. The first white guy just showed up.

(1) archive.is/bQGyr

(2) archive.is/Jewgw

sounds about right.

I dunno either. What's funny is they look exactly the same as they did 20 years ago. Same shit taste in barrio fashion. Another thing I recall is there were always ten different beaner males lined up and ready to kill each other over a shot at that mestizo pussy.

Shit, it was the chinese hurdler who was robbed? That guy was a beast in his category, absolutely strong. I thought it was a random chinese guy, why did it have to be the only one the world knows? And those basketball chinese reporters, that won't do good, you know what they'll be reporting back to their fellow chinks at home.

That's a story I would expect to happen of someone traveling to china, not the other way around.

Why isn't MMA in the olympics?
Would rather watch that than fucking skateboarding

gives mean idea.

what is the Olympic mascot this year?
and why isn't it Ziky the mosquito?

Implying everyone on Holla Forums doesn't produce 88% more bile than normies at all times.

Problem?

This is only somewhat related, but I keep hearing that the London Olympics' Opening Ceremony was full of Satanic shit, however I never watched it at the time (nor do I particularly want to watch it now).

Can anyone explain what specifically happened?

It wasn't just jews who were victims in Munich, but they got all the publicity. Just like the jews who died of disease and starvation in WWII got.

I think there was a refugee team 4 years ago as well. Don't remember them accomplishing anything.

I was thinking of why is there "Rio Games" thread in Holla Forums and not in /sp/
And after looking at that, it looks that the /sp/ board in Holla Forums has been given to some asperger

Just me or does Pic 2 look like Ted Cruz in the Middle and Obama on the end

Bro. There was literally a giant vampire squid sucking on the world. Literally.

archive.is/Pqlwf

KEK

refining process seperates the liquid from the oozy puss''

Why the refugees? I haven't been watching.

wew.

FIRE ROOSTER IS GONNA BE A PILE OF DEAD JEWS

P-Pics?

My father was a professional volleyball player in the 80s-90s. They were at a European championship tournament (in Czechoslovakia?). My country's team shared a bus with Israelis, I don't recall if it was for the whole trip or just a few times.
One day they were leaving to the arena from the hotel, and the Israelis had a sweep done by some security personnel on the whole bus before taking off. I don't know if that was out of place, sounds to me like it is.
Then they noticed that one of the Israeli player's hotel room's window was left open and that caused a scene of sorts. They demanded that the hotel room be checked for security purposes (concern of possible snipers? who the hell knows of these pussy bastards, I think dad told me but I forgot). Turns out, shockingly, that it was just a cleaner who had left the blinders open.

henrymakow.com/olympics-blatant-occult-symbolism.html
This guy seems to be off his rocker, especially with his focus on the "Illuminati" rather than (((You-know-who))), and his attempt to connect the phoenix at the end to the Nazi Eagle, but his documentation is at least sound.

The Israeli team has been targeted by terrorism in the past, successfully in at least one case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

Their paranoia is definitely justified in this case. Of course, goyim, there's no reason why they're always targeted. None at all. All those anti-semites are killing Jews for no reason whatsoever.

I got a feeling things are going to get fun soon.

uk.anonymousey.co:9005/ is down?

REMINDER: HALF OF ALL MEDALS MUST BE SHARED WITH THE REFUGEE TEAM ALONG WITH AN APOLOGY FOR BEING RACIST, SEXIST, AND XENOPHOBIC

I hope youre kidding

THE TRIGGERING ISN'T WORTH A POTENTIAL HAPPENING

DAS RITE

WHAT'S WRONG WITH GIVING HALF OF YOUR COUNTRY'S STUFF TO THE REFUGEES? ARE YOU A RACIST, SEXIST, XENOPHOBE? HAND IT OVER!

I kind of want to impregnate puerto rican volleyball ponytail alien

also
So USA vs USA? They're not a fucking country

thanks

This is what we get instead of a bye round.

You might actually be retarded. I echo the biochemistry sentiment

How long until the shitposting spell casting kicks in and this happens?

The US Women's Gymnastics Team is a pretty white girl, 2 sheboons, a spic and a Jew.

Fucking pathetic.

Is she at least pretty and not a tranny?

Eh, kinda.

To be honest though, she's from Texas… Might be part spic.

Something about her looks… off.

All their faces look pretty fucked.

archive.is/rc3G2

sports.yahoo.com/news/serena-williams-ousted-at-olympic-singles-in-third-round-230910653.html

Trannys got beat by slavs burgers on Suicide watch

Could be chlorine reacting with a water heater, oxidizing copper and opening up the possibility of electrocution. huehuehue.

They might have forgot to put chlorine in, so the green could be piss and algae.

O'lawd

I haven't been watching any of the games, but I did see the dude break his leg. Anything else of note? Also, aren't people going to be swimming in that trash lake or is it just sailing there?

oh, I've seen something like that.
that's gonna be a fireball if they don't fix it soon.

Olympic pools are usually 50% chlorine 50% bromine and if even a small amount of ammonia(if 3 hue lifeguards peepee) or soap rended from genuine fat gets in the whole thing turns into almost-napalm.

The only true grandparent/grandson moment i have was that on her deathbed. I was the only one who she remembered and called to come forward out all her close family members who were there.
She even called me by my nickname. Managed to hold back the tears, but boy that was tough.

I wish i could have talks with them about today's world and the world back then, but maybe it's better this way in the sense they don't have to live through the shit

Hungary doing great

sports.yahoo.com/news/iron-lady-katinka-hosszu-wins-200-im-for-third-olympic-gold-024052445.html