How to make money

given that I clearly am unable to get a job, how can I make money? Not bucketloads, but enough to buy food and internet

I sell my cock to old men on Craigslist..That's right they pay me money to suck me off. Easy money plus I get killer blowjobs

get a job and get some money from your paycheck

autismbux

did you only read the subject or something?

DATAMINING THREAD
why are there so many overtly blatant datamining op's right now?

because you think literally everything is datamining

Name a type of thread that isn't datamining

how could this even be considered datamining?

Never change.

I hear there's an opening in the online, child sex-trafficking market. But you could always get into selling drugs or stealing cars and car parts. Maybe start your own private investigation services using any real world or online/tech skills you have. Or you could get into a hobby and fix things or sell art. The fuck you need our help for?

I'm retarded and lazy. I would rather not do illegal stuff if I don't have to, does anyone have experience doing odd job type stuff? like where you get $5 for a one-off hours work?

landscaping. $20 to mow a lawn, takes less than an hour.

You can't even read the other half of that post? You could always leach of the government.

Start a fucking band, or maybe try buying and selling antiques from pawn shops and old stores like those dudes, American Pickers. Or go to college and apply for financial aid and a student loan. Get paid to learn how to get paid to do nothing. You know you can game and sell accounts and gold yeah? Gas stations and schools have bulletin boards where people post things they're selling, or if any odd jobs they need done.

But by odd jobs, what exactly do you think of?

Help elderly people out for money then steal their shit when you get the opportunity

If there was an easy way nobody would share it, if they did, it would quickly become obsolete.
As a fellow retarded neet I can say that we are fucked

actually reselling stuff sounds like a good idea. Come to think of it, I used to know someone who did this with makeup products. It's a bit gay but I can try.
thanks

oh and whilst I'm here do you think there is any money to be made in selling my prescription meds?

Supply and demand - it's a crazy concept isn't it? If that proves too difficult you can always donate your body to science. Or you can sell sperm, blood, plasma, etc.

You don't want to get mixed up with pill poppers. They're fucking weird.

Take what money you have and invest it in a foreign company where your dollar is worth 100x more and sell the stock as soon as it turns a profit. Crash the developing world's market, shit gold in diamond studded toilets.

Learn to drive a semi truck, or a taxi or limousine. Walk dogs.

how do you know that?

Drug dealer -> Middleman with money -> Buyer with money -> Profit
Drug dealer -> Middleman with no money -> Buyer with money -> No profit

Fund others the initial startup costs for a heist or a crime, then rat them out for reward money after you get your cut of the spoils, get hired to be an informant. Go buy a baseball bat and a taser or gun, and hire your services to threaten people into cooperation like a loan shark or hired muscle. Sell your pad to a local gang as a hideout from the cops.

You played too much payday

They rejected it saying "we not only need someone with technical experience but also good customer service skills", go figure

No surprise there. Being a hardworking and devoted worker isn't what people want anymore. Employers have to hire people of different races, nationalities, hair color, sex, age, sexual preference, you name it. It keeps the government off their cases when it comes to equal opportunity employment and it also makes your business look good to those 'progressive' state and local officials that spent all their money bags on funding a failed Democratic campaign. You also have to give criminals a fighting chance on parole.

Minimum wage is going to be your best bet, and from there you will have to work your way up unless you go to college and learn to do things few others can. You can even get paid to go to college I've heard, if you're too lazy to apply to scholarships, financial aid, and student loans that is.

You can always stream a good game or some movies you have, advertise products on your funny vines, or start a Fiverr account and have people hire you to create multiple dummy emails to kick your buyer's posts and videos to the 'most trending of the day'.

sounds like a good way to end up in jail or scattered down a river in 20 different garbage bags

You fell for a meme sir. If that were the case I'd have a job by now as a gay slav.

If your job requires you to talk to people and you stutter no wonder you won't get it. But sure, blame society for your problems, I wonder where else I heard that.

pretty much this, being a PC repair guy will always require having at least some basic people skills and not being a repulsive sperg that creeps everybody out
if you want to be the autistic guy that sits in the back room and doesn't say much you'll want to get into programming, app development or something like that

I've had 4 jobs since I was 16 that all required me to file a W4. And I only got those jobs because my employers thought I was gay. Two of which took me being referred to by people who knew the employers.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything except for people who refuse to continuously look for employment. I can't say I enjoy knowing that some employers have my personal information just lying around for a rainy day. People with no credentials and no other work experience are being promoted to managers and are hiring people they're told to hire. It's like meeting a quota. You can't keep stock in your company if you're company is making your country look racist by hiring only one demographic.

Describe your carpentry and mechanical skills. Even if it sounds mundane.

Posted at 11:11:11

It's not that impressive considering it's always 11 somewhere in the world.

What's a W4? Is that some American meme?

Also I'm preety sure it's illegal to put that on the papers.

Not many people are as stupid as you're acting right now.