Hello, I've come here from 4 as that place has been compromised...

Hello, I've come here from 4 as that place has been compromised. Can anyone explain to me how is this board's culture different than 4 Holla Forums? Dos and donts? Also how do you redtext?

Thanks bros hope to be a contributing meme'ing part of this community.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html
northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GO BACK AND KILL YOURSELF
IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE DURING GAYMERGAY YOU DESERVE CUCKCHAN'S CURRENT STATE
just kidding m8, you're cool. == == surrounding text is redtext

8ch.net/faq.html

enjoy the art thread while it's 3pages from falling off

reported
lurk more uber-faggot

lurk more faggot

welcome newfag, you don't have to go back if you can actually integrate

First of, do NOT make shit threads like this, this aint cancerchan where you can get away with it.

Second LURK MORE.

test

a) don't make theads like this dipshit
b) never reply to a thread with "bump"
c) lurk moar and don't post a thread for at least 6 months

also, kill yourself

reported

lurk more fucking idiot

Been waiting to post this.

>>>/newfag/

it is a board for practicing

sage

fags.

Fuck off cuck, halfchan has been compromised since 2014 and you refused to leave.

You made your bed now lie in it.

Kek, saved.

This place feels just like 4. Will not make cancer threads in future.

hotwheels admin seems based.

Wtf is happening, are they asking him if he's alright or something? Is being torn in half such a normal occurence?

pretty sure they are spitting on him

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

Unlike 4chan, we're all evil Nazis from Stormfront and will ban you for disagreeing with us. You won't like it here, 4chan is much better. This thread is also off topic and extremely low effort, so you should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck off to the test board, cocksucker.

This place is far inferior to 4chan, our admin is a datamining Freemason and our website is constantly broken. Haven't you been listening to the anons trying to warn you away from this place on 4chan?

They are spitting on someone who was torn in half. Huh. ==Huh.== Is being too white the reason why I think that a modicum of respect should be given to the dead and dying?

I'll never understand how normal people will call nazis evil based on falsehoods even though nazis treated their prisoners and pows while 3rd world scum do this and everyone cheers.

source to full video?

NEWFAGS CAN'T REDREDACTTEXT

A thread died because of you.

Go back faggot, you're not welcome here

one common theme on this board is a bunch of faggots who want to keep this place an echo chamber. you're fine. just lurk moar and you will learn plenty, this board is very active and full of good information.

I'd say a rule of thumb is dont post threads if you don't have a fairly decent amount of info on the topic already, or don't have unique and interesting discussion starting materials/questions. Example, don't just go "pol, tell me about this? what do you know?"

Also, just know that you'll be called a kike, a shill, or controlled op no matter what, and a lot of good red pilled people are constantly called that as well. just ignore that dumb shit.

Please dont be a faggot and make posts like this again

Thanks, friendo. Spent the better part of an hour saving everything.

/a/ here. Now you understand why we always had that "elitist" attitude. This is the equivalent of a Naruto thread.
We always said more boards need to have this type of culture in order to keep quality. Before 4chan was completely destroyed, we had the best quality board. Moot did the same thing to /a/ that he did to Holla Forums with N/a/ruto day.
Lurk and integrate, OP.
By the way, you don't need to bend over for the censor dick here, you fucking faggot. Just type 4chan or Holla Forums at will.

>>>/4chan/

That's not entirely true. You still can't talk about 8ch .pl here.

True. I also have a link that I assume can kill a thread whenever posted. I'll try it out in my next post.

Is that still filtered on this board. Wew, the vols are fags. 8ch.pl

I guess it isn't filtered anymore.

But this is.
From past experiences, I believe this link is a thread killswitch. Use it for good, user. Bye Bye thread.
northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/

Did it work?

Oh well. I guess we just have shitty mods who wanted to delete a Third Reich thread just because I posted that in the discussion when me and another user started talking about how two different podcasts brought up the same topic.

Fuck off kike. Stay on cancerous cuckchan.