Would this have saved the movie?

She is very hot unlike jewhanson.

Other urls found in this thread:

s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?ref=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/385902261793857097/&ua=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKFgxMTsgVTsgTGludXggaTY4NjsgZW4tVVM7IHJ2OjEuOS4xLjcpIEdlY2tvLzIwMDkxMjIxIEZpcmVmb3gvNDUuMA&uadata=47b706c4fb70d4f25ec8e7db0a3dc93a&url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/b7/4b/dfb74b0b990c4ae4fd9ac8aaaeef7874.jpg&sp=3a38e073467b821a77c9d346df20b04d&f=e54ae6a413fa1df13cfa848634ff817d.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2970893/Margot-Robbie-reveals-used-eat-set-sick-Graham-Norton-show.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3746109/Target-Map-releases-map-average-breast-sizes-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love her but she has a fiancé now.

She's my waifu.

I would rather have had Alice Eve or Bryce Dallas Howard. They have lovely hips.
Margot is only a pretty face.

Seeing how she'd wear that suit, a pretty face is enough

Reported.

scarjo and robbie both are ugly and cant act

alice eve and bryce dallas howard both cant act and bdh is ugly

t.virgin

he is not wrong though

You mean you?
And yes, you are wrong.

Pretty much this.
t. fleshlight user

wew not even me id screencap but youd claim fuckery anyway

all me

Reminder that Mary-Elizabeth Winstead is the only acceptable Major, not even Rinko Kikeuchi.

She is superb.

7/10

What is 8? Not 9 not 10 (Kirsten Dunst). What is 8?

She lacks tits and big blue eyes, but would serve the best for the role with enhancements.

She looks like shit. How about Hollywood rediscovers some standards already?

nobody will ever fit

ayyyyyyy

That looks like Zoe Quinn's next form.

Robbie is about 8/10.

Also Dunst is 6/10.

What is 8 show me, and yes Kirsten Dunst should be a 7.5 but taking into account her personality, her wits, her smile, the way she dresses, the way she laughs: definitively a 10.
Judging by the looks of her new bf the competition is open.

all shit
6/10

Robbie is top, some Canadian cuck said he wanted her as wife, but she is already taken by a superior individual.
Kirsten is not a 6, I will avenge her honour, just give me a place and date.

Your my ennemy now and I know about wrestling.

You're

I don't like Scarjo and thought it was a good movie in isolation. Pacing was fine, visuals were interesting and it tackled the issues of transhumanism without browbeating the viewer with them.
Scarjo still can't act (but her robotic delivery suited the film), the Japanese guy had some wooden lines and it did smell a bit like Robocop, but I think it was a fine movie. Not a great film for the ages, but I felt I got my money's worth (which the promotional materials really didn't let on) and I would welcome more films like it.

That said, I suspect it bombed in the eyes of critics because it's an example of a movie done outside of the Hollywood formula. That and because the advertising company seems to have been advised to kill it.

Could you make more of shill post?

Ok, outside the Hollywood formula was too far, you're right. That said, there wasn't any meaningful blackwashing, the diversity was actually diverse with what sounded like some slavic europeans and Japanese which was neat and apart from the shift to Robocop's plot in an attempt to make it more of a complete movie and less of a series of events with no real conclusion (the '95 GitS film felt incomplete in my view) I thought it wasn't bad.

In terms of what Hollywood usually does to franchises (stuffing with action scenes, scrapping of source material, shakycam chases, etc), there seemed to be very little, although the palette was dark and desaturated (which I think worked here) which is starting to get really tiresome in most modern films since Nolan made it a trend.

What didn't you like about it? I already pointed out what I didn't. Scarjo had the most prominently poor bits, particularly when she does this fucking goofy Olympic sprinter run on a rooftop in the canal fight, and when she tried to look imposing and loom over her doctor despite being really short, but other than that it was pretty consistently decent.

On what kind of drug(s) are you on?
Serious question.

I also didn't notice any overt feminist tones. The Major doesn't count because of the source material. I suppose you could point out that the scientists were all women whereas the big bad capitalist CEO wasn't and was bullying them around.

At the very least, it's one of if not the least shitty remaking of a japanese idea in the west that I can think of. I wonder how Sentai fans must be feeling right now comparatively.

Well, critique it then; I'm listening. I'm not saying it's all things for all people or perfect.

Sage because spam.

rinko would have been better than both of them

No, she is shit. Even the girl from Iron Fist is much better.

Virgin pls

yikes..

s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?ref=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/385902261793857097/&ua=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKFgxMTsgVTsgTGludXggaTY4NjsgZW4tVVM7IHJ2OjEuOS4xLjcpIEdlY2tvLzIwMDkxMjIxIEZpcmVmb3gvNDUuMA&uadata=47b706c4fb70d4f25ec8e7db0a3dc93a&url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/b7/4b/dfb74b0b990c4ae4fd9ac8aaaeef7874.jpg&sp=3a38e073467b821a77c9d346df20b04d&f=e54ae6a413fa1df13cfa848634ff817d.jpg
ayy lmao

we've got a genuine beta here, unbelievable

Except that's a body double.

just post the picture, dumbass

[citation needed]

Nevermind, turns out she lied about the body double.

brooke shields did too

I would love her.

I would give my life to her based on this picture
t.alpha male maximus.

Anyway all people calling Queen Kirsten Dunst a fridge or a 6 is a fucking Jew.

This movie holds 85% rating in my country

Also Margot Robbie is an overrated bitch

and?
wew, cool that hothead

Trashing Margot and they say the JIDF is not real.

Why live?

How is that when you people mention her, you never deliver her scenes from Babel.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2970893/Margot-Robbie-reveals-used-eat-set-sick-Graham-Norton-show.html

She lied to her parents by saying it was a body double

That was even worse. It was Brooke's mother idea to pose naked and to be on pretty baby.

I'm on tor dumbass

kys faggot

her tits are all over the fucking place, she has a man jaw, she's dressed like a slut, her hair has no volume

>>>/suicide/
go kill yourself you massive niggerfaggot

t. virgin

t.actual virgin

Her tits are fucking awful

She did a sex scene with Dicaprio in which of the two of them, he had the bigger tits.

Fix your SHIT, Hollywood.

her tits are great

Oh yeah, fantastic if you're a faggot. She's like an A cup, they're not even perky. She's a dime a dozen Hollywood blonde, there's four thousand others just like her working in the industry.

t.virgin

Worlwide average is D, you're not really providing anything in the way of a counterargument, pedovirgin. She's flat as fuck and there's a million just like her in Hollywood.

You're not going to get any more shekels until you start making movies with women who actually look like women again, Hollywood.

Sweden?

Is she "Motoko Kusanagi" in the movie?

We'll always have Harley.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3746109/Target-Map-releases-map-average-breast-sizes-world.html

No, she's Mira Killian - so smart n deep hurr hurr. But there's twist: they've put a dead girl's mind inside of her, and guess what's the girl's name is.

It's your typical sjw media shit

way to ignore how it disproves your "average size is D" comment

What are you talking about? That's exactly what it proves you idiot. There's a version of it that specifically says it right on the map. If you average out all the countries, the average ends up being D. Are you considering that there are four countries (one of which is Russia) where the average is simply "larger than D"? Add that with all the high population countries where the average is D (US, Germany, etc.) and combined with the populations from the other countries, D ends up being the average.

Duh.

ayy lmao, what a faggot

the two most populous countries in the world are China and India, who have average sizes of A and B respectively

I doubt Russian boobs are big enough to make up for that

How little you know. But that is what the facts show, worldwide average is D.

Do you have a specific passage or link that specifically names another cup as the average? If not, you're just proving more and more what a complete and total faggot you are.