Daily Reminder

That it's absolutely a-ok to physically and mentally hurt pedos and hebos.

Start knocking pedo's out

==FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT ALL ANTI-PEDOS ARE KIKES OR SHABBOS GOYIM=

nt, Moshe

LMAO

Saying 'kike' isn't going to make you any less of one, Ezra

Burden of proof is on you faggot.

It's a moral obligation to injure pedos.

imagine my shock when a kike employs typical kike lawcuck logic on me
Time to tie the final knot, jewlord

Literally antipedo kikes tbqh f*m

Lol mkay, I'm white, you chucklefuck. Just because I like cunny doesn't mean I'm a kike.

We'll need your account # to send the payments for your posts today, Azriel.
t. Pure Nord

I hate how even 8/b/ is bombarded with shills trying to normalize jew shit nowadays

Jesus, they really don't belong on this planet do they?

Where's my flamethrower?

GAS THE MORALFAGS, RACE WAR NOW

Proving once and for all, pedo's are missing the executive part of the brain, and are simply brain stem wankcucks serving a biological function that got perverted upon development of sexual identity and intertwined with lil kiddies

good one, user

(((You)))

proof?

I'm fine with this, the only problem is we need 100% confirmation, you can be labeled a pedo if someone sees you pissing or if a 14 year old girl sends nudes to her 14 year old boyfriend. Only 100% kiddy fuckers.

Really? well okay but keep this bullshit bigotry up and someday a pedophile will go on a shooting rampage killing people because of how you people treated them then what will you faggots do when innocent people have died because a pedophile snapped because you guys treated him like shit??.

10/10 OC, m8. Gas 'em all.

One serving of Zyklon B to go round for all, is that right?

Nah, just the whiny SJW cuck brigade that constantly screams for censorship. See for further details.

Too late… it's in your water and air supply… there was a bit of an 'accident' with it, I'm afraid… sorry 'bout that…

Pedos only fuck kids, Kikes are fucking the whole future of the planet. I think one is a bigger priority

What about pedo kikes poisoning our water supply with Zyklon B? isn't that a worse issue here?

Good thing I have a gas mask and a water supply of my own. Going to all those prepper sites paid off. Too bad the stupid normalfags didn't read them, kek

Anyone who doesn't support the right of red-blooded young men to bone sexy teenage girls deserves to be gassed.