Researcher Killed by Jews not Clinton?

Linked from ADL website: Conspiracy Researcher May Have been Killed by the JDL. Most of his research was apparently not on Clinton, but on Jewish influence in world affairs.

What are the chances this guy was killed by hebes? Should Holla Forums be looking into this? Any more info?

dailydot.com/layer8/victor-thorn-facebook-trending-topic/
archive.is/5gxKR

Other urls found in this thread:

rawillumination.net/2013/11/the-spaghetti-theory-of-conspiracy.html
americanfreepress.net/audio-interview-victor-thorns-brother-speaks/
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-140803/TS-1099786.mp3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon
rsdb.org/race/jews
shop.americanfreepress.net/pineal-eye-rising.html
shop.americanfreepress.net/thought-form-messiahs.html
shop.americanfreepress.net/psychic-volcano.html
shop.americanfreepress.net/machine-elves-cosmic-serpents-quantum-magick.html
archive.is/tOOjC
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
archive.is/Lr457
archive.is/MuJ6O
brookings.edu/research/deconstructing-syria-towards-a-regionalized-strategy-for-a-confederal-country/
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/23syriastrategyohanlon.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Steinberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what makes you think they aren't on the same side?

What do you mean? side of what? please make an argument and provide evidence, rather than asking "woah, blow your mind brah" tin foil questions. And try not to be simplistic in your thinking please

try reading this; it might help
rawillumination.net/2013/11/the-spaghetti-theory-of-conspiracy.html

Bump

please add to the discussion or provide a macro. I know you're trying to help by bumping the thread, but shitpost levels are at a new high, and that sort of cuckchan garbage never happened here before a few months ago

His family's saying it was a suicide, but still, the fact that his death is getting this much attention will hopefully draw people towards his work on the jewish problem.

americanfreepress.net/audio-interview-victor-thorns-brother-speaks/

recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-140803/TS-1099786.mp3

by same side i mean what makes you think that hillary and the "jews" aren't a part of the same faction?

What makes you think they are? Assertions require evidence

Are they adamant about it, or what? can you tl'dr me on what is said in your links?

Also, we should keep in mind that it maybe be a suicide, but even then that doesn't mean (((they))) aren't responsible. Their favorite tactic is to drive people to suicide in my understanding.

Who made you king niggerfaggot?

Dude unless your a mod or something fuck off, we always had bumps on Holla Forums.

He apparently told his son his plans to kill himself on his birthday to go out on his own terms before he got too old. And his "best friend" Pete Papaherakles (who the late Michael Collins Piper thought was an infiltrator) speculated that it might have something to do with Thorn getting into some of that /x/-tier "questioning reality" shit.

It might sound a little jewish, but regardless of what happened, it's in our best interest to let people keep thinking it was a murder - bringing more attention than ever onto his work.

I'm sure he knew people would think it was an assassination, and the fact that he didn't write a note or anything to set the record straight suggests that he might have been ok with people thinking that.

hurr, no "we" didn't

reported

Oh, I absolutely agree. Like you said, that might have been part of his plan, so we should go with it. Kind of frustrating that his family is counter-signalling though.

What, like all of reality is actually a video game simulation by interdimensional aliens, or what? I'm always interested when people talk about this, bc there are sort of almost banal ways that it is true, but then there are some pretty whacked "theories" which don't even stand the test of basic scientific thinking. I mean, even Descartes played around with the "evil demon" argument (when he wasn't giving her the dick), but he didn't wig out and go crazy and kill himself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon

Reported back

hebes are hebephiles and are obsessed with preteens and early teenagers
heebs are hebrews and are obsessed with money and influence

filtered and reported for derailing

also, its spelled both ways

rsdb.org/race/jews

I'm not sure exactly what kinda stuff he was into, but the AFP has the chapter titles for some of the books up, which should give you an idea.

shop.americanfreepress.net/pineal-eye-rising.html
shop.americanfreepress.net/thought-form-messiahs.html
shop.americanfreepress.net/psychic-volcano.html
shop.americanfreepress.net/machine-elves-cosmic-serpents-quantum-magick.html

It's literally a given here as far as the neo-cons and their democratic equivalent goes.
It is pretty awkward that you are not already aware of that.

The whole intervention of Syria is a construct to help Israel (meaning - Jews) stay the major power of the region (meaning, not to allow any balance).

Source: Hillary's emails archive.is/tOOjC

It's pretty awkward that you think that supposed Holla Forums "common knowledge" is worth a damn

see, you use that word, but I'm fairly sure you don't know what it means

According to Hillary emails, it was so that Israel would back off and let Obongo make the Iran deal. Please try to keep up with the information, and use more nuance than "muh jews"

that email clearly doesn't say what you think it does

okay, I'm going to ask you again: why do you think the DNC and "the jews" are "the same" rather than perhaps allied at some level.

Please do try to read at least the intro to the link I provided. It's very important for you to clear up your messing thinking, and come to a clear(er) truth

I have read the email, you did not. You do not get to dismiss information just like that.

The fact that you think there is no "common knowledge" is equivalent to implying that communists don't know who Karl Marx is - in this case, it implies you're not from around here.

Go back where you came from. Preferably CTR headquarters.

user said
not

lrn2read fuccboi

shit, some of this looks really interesting. I would like to dig through a few of these chapters. You know, this guy was probably on to something, though I imagine in total i was probably x-tier garbage.

I really don't like the "quantum manipulation" stuff, bc I think that's a huge misunderstanding of the two-slit test. but other than that, some of that stuff has some truth to it.

it's another reason that I think Holla Forumss concept of meme magick is so awesome. It really brings a sort of understanding that takes years of reading continental philosophy down to the average person's level - or at least stimulates them to start asking better questions.

you think he made decent money writing this stuff? I've always wondered if I couldn't pull it off in the Conspiracy racket, or if all those people are just coinelpro psyops or something.

see

You learn to read fuckwit. Now, would you like to make an argument or not?

read the first post, dipshit. The question here is whether they are "the same side" or "same faction" (terms which I've asked user to define several times) or whether they are contingently aligned (assuming there is a "they").

You literally have no ability to think in a nuanced manner, or explicate your assertions clearly, do you?

ooh… also, anyone know how to get ahold of these pdfs for curiosity reasons?

oh wow, another non-argument

How much do they pay you in Correct the Record?

lol are you drunk?

How fucking stupid are you? I already said Syria was a handout to Israel for the purposes of the Iran deal. How does that mean Clinton and "the jews" are part of "the same faction."

How is that not just quid pro quo

you do understand the difference, right you fucking mouthbreater

again, that proves nothing. who hasn't gone to the wailing wall to "pay respects"?

You are such a dipshit that you don't even know what a valid argument is, huh?

here, pic related might help you. come back when you can into logic

see
no, you're just stupid

Nigger please.

When you destabilize the region for the interests of Jews, get into ever-increasing debt to pay for it, cause a refugee crisis which then you (and Europe) take care of, campaign on increase of refugees in the USA, and do not require from Israel to take any, that is not quid pro quo.

That is state-wise not mutual interest. That is 100% one-sided interest.

She is therefore either doing it for free, or is taking money for it. Therefore she's the same faction either for free, or for money.

Sure you are.

>Shillary just became a politician
wow, you sure are fucking stupid

filtered and reported for shitpost derailing

Stop bumping your CTR thread, faggot.

nice try shlomo

there's where you went wrong dipshit. do you understand what quid pro quo is?

reported for clinton shill denying jewish allies

not a ctr thread

kek

The OP is the one making insane remarks.
It's classic misdirection.

Switches accusation from Hillary to Jews, but won't allow the connection between the two to be made.

The other posts you linked is OP.

One of these papers was written in 2015, and the other was written in 1982. Yet they both talk about breaking up Syria (and Iraq) into small pieces. But it's just a (((coincidence))).

informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf

archive.is/Lr457
archive.is/MuJ6O

brookings.edu/research/deconstructing-syria-towards-a-regionalized-strategy-for-a-confederal-country/

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/23syriastrategyohanlon.pdf

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael O'Hanlon is a senior fellow and co-director with the Center for 21st Century
Security and Intelligence and director of research for the Foreign Policy program at the
Brookings Institution, where he specializes in U.S. defense strategy, the use of military force and American foreign policy. He is a visiting lecturer at Princeton University, an
adjunct professor at Johns Hopkins University and a member of the International
Institute for Strategic Studies. His most recent book, co-written with James Steinberg, is Strategic Reassurance and Resolve: U.S.-China Relations in the Twenty-First Century (Princeton University Press, 2014).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Steinberg
Steinberg was born to a Jewish family in Boston, Massachusetts.
Steinberg served as US State Department Director of Policy Planning (1994–1996), then Deputy National Security Advisor (December 1996 – 2001) to US President Bill Clinton.
After serving in the Clinton administration, Steinberg was a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. and the Institution's vice president and director of Foreign Policy Studies (2001–2005).
According to the Wall Street Journal, Steinberg, along with Daniel Kurtzer and Dennis Ross, were among the principal authors of Barack Obama’s address on the Middle East to AIPAC in June 2008, which was viewed as the Democratic Party nominee’s most expansive on international affairs.

So there's jews, Hillary, and Syria all wrapped up in one post.

nice try stefposting for D&C, we know which clinton donors and campaign/shilling employees are jewish. We have a database of names and census records for the ones we weren't sure of, it's not hard to tell. Not that it matters, sjw hipsters aren't any better.

I take it you're a kike, or you would probably feel to guilty to even pretend to say this shit. And I bet you have a thing for nazis

oh, you mean being FROM ctr, not ABOUT ctr. My mistake.

oh i get it. You're trying to stifle free thought and research bc you think it is "good" for hillary. you are literally retarded

reported and filtered

free though? kek

If you want free speech, go to Holla Forums

holy shit there are serious amounts of autism ITT