Should people with mental illness be

Should people with mental illness be
euthanized?

yes

Being a Nazi is a mental illness now

No, Holla Forums userbase is too small.

Absolutely yes.
It would be really awesome if there were so few of them that we could just lock them away to keep the public safe from them, but there are far too many of them to make that feasible. So yes, the only other answer is to euthanize them or to do what we did when we started sending criminals to Australia…just isolate them and let them fend for themselves as best they can.

the problem with this is it is about as realistic as communism working

All women over 25 need to be youthanized.

Both communism and capitalism fail for the same reasons…they are both incompatible with democracy. In the case of the USSR, they tried to inject communism with democracy and killed it. In the case of the US we have injected democracy with capitalism. The end result is the same. Social collapse.

What that has to do with euthanizing the mentally ill is a mystery to me, so perhaps you could clarify your analogy a bit more.

PLEASE DELETE THIS PICTURE RIGHT NOW

Youth group tonight at the nature preserve check your emotional attachment to privilege.
Kill the dank meme farmer in the new world order.
Spot that fake.

lol

Capitalism hasn't failed retard.

What you call capitalism started with civilization and is still alive according to commie fathers.

Capitalism failed

You're under a delusion that anyone who disagrees with you have people that call them delusional.

If by mental illness, you mean leftism, then yes, commies should be euthanized with a healthy dose of Zyklon B

yeah thank god we learned the error of our ways and live in a communist country where i earn enough to get by oh wait

Who is this fine lady?

Yes. Even retards should be euthanized. They give nothing to society but struggle and waste.

See this:

A lot of anons posted arguments, you ignored all of them and obviously ad hominems are used after that, then you answer the ad hominems like they are the only argument against your position and you win the argument. This is why people call you delusional, you have a serious mental problem.

see

Just because it is still nominally operational doesn't mean it hasn't failed.
Bankrupt businesses still stay open in order to sell off assets to cut as much of the loss as possible, despite still being a failed business.

Ignoring arguments again… what is free market and/or capitalism according to your greatest leader?

I'd be mentally ill myself if I said no

Grow up child you don't know what you're talking about….meanwhile feel free to move to Venezuela and stare to death.

Starve*

drunk

This isn't failing.
We are currently at peak decadence.
If it were failing you would be able to see it walking down the street.

Castration should be sufficient

Definitely sterilized, but some can function enough that they don't need to be euthanized. It should be on a case-by-case basis.

This

No, but they should be stripped of all rights afforded "whole" humans. E.g. voting, freedom of speech.

Only the ones from Holla Forums like pic related. I never could figure out if it was an ugly masculine girl or an ugly feminine boy. Doesn't matter, much.

who would WANT that ?

Jews.

If there are people willing to take care of them then there is no problem, but i wouldn't want my tax money to be spent on people with incurable mental disorders if there is no chance of them ever being able to take care of themselves.

I notice something failing while walking down the street, and it isn't capitalism.

Depends what it is, in most cases I'd say no, just don't let them breed.

Yes but only niggers and muslims

It's 9-11 Zyklon-B

yeah but they need to be consumed like cattle