This is my 10/10 flawless GF. Bet you can't convince me she's not flawless

This is my 10/10 flawless GF. Bet you can't convince me she's not flawless.

she looks like a normalfag shallow slut

She's a 6/10 at best

okay, if you insist you can have one of her tits

I'd shit on her face but that's it

That's nice

OP. You are a fucking faggot and let me tell you why.. Get your saggy titted, normal fag, broad shouldered, unevenly tanned, man chin having, 4/10 girlfriend out of here!

Can she cook though?

no. fuck you

Does she do scat? If not you should ditch her tbh

4th pic over. Her sister looks more fun.
Got any nudes of her?

No, she does anal though

I will have a great time and place insteadfnordI just got a gut feeling most city setting it ablaze a few hours still try to listen to try to drop in a few.

Why does she look more fun?

You should convert to scat, the progressive thinking mans fetish.

lol i bet she brags about being thicc. Yeah, I'd fuck your girlfriend OP, I'm not gonna lie, but there's literally nothing special about her at all. She reminds me of all the lemming females in my small ass town that have that specific fluoride-in-the-water, processed food look to them that makes you forget how many qts actually exist once you go to a large city with lots of genetic diversity. Anyone know what I'm talking about? She's lumpy, gross, and looks like she's consumed processed food all of her life because her parents didn't give a shit about buying their family real food were too poor to buy good wholesome food. The more I talk about it, the more turned off I am by her. I bet she listens to pop music stations and watches Ellen.

Normie loving Jewish faggot bend over slightly and let me know what happens in your soul.
Flouride the same thing as toothpicks. Boo boo fuckin hoo. Hopefully I get my message you dog buns.

Lumpy where, dude? I swear you're just fucking with me

post her lewds faggot

white girls are crazy

She's old enough to bleed, and that's too old, faggot.

bump