How do I move to Tasmania? It looks comfy as fuck. Is it easy to obtain Aussie citizenship?

How do I move to Tasmania? It looks comfy as fuck. Is it easy to obtain Aussie citizenship?

isnt that in africa?

tanzania is

FYI Australia is home to nothing but convicts and thieves

Australia has 1000 different species of animal that can kill you from a single touch and they routinely go inside your house every week

Australian women don't shave

Why the FUCK would you want to move there?

go back to 5th grade and you'll know, retard

This is kinda my fetish

ahh, i was mistaken

dont use that tone with me

eat a dick

go suck an egg

die in a ditch

go suck two eggs

why don't you go fuck yourself

go suck three eggs

right after you push them out of your ass

go suck four eggs

all me

all me

how much inbreeding is required to get you this fucking autistic?

Ive always wondered how people move to other countries. How do you move all your stuff like your furniture and whatnot?

go suck five eggs

boy that's a lot of eggs! should i go africa, tasmania to find that much eggs, you goddamn fucktard?

tasmania isnt in africa you dickhead, its in australia, hence the name TASMANIAN devil???

jesus how fucking dumb are people on this board?

10 generations of inbreeding right there.

fuck off moron. go to the top and try to guess what's the joke in you faggot

who's more autistic: me, or the autists replying to me? answer me that, bub

you are. i was shittalking the egg guy, because he made the first post saying tasmania is in africa. then you came outta nowhere, thinking you're all that. fuckface.

i am dr eggman

consider who youre talking to first, bub1

fuck off, we're full

then go fuck yourself you complete autistic fucking moron. gosh, you're so fucking autistic. jump off a cliff

i am the dr eggman, bub2

i hope you get raped

please im a white american i just want to live in comfy australian countryside with my qt australian wife

the egg of man is incapable of being raped,

now scram, you /int/ goon!

fuck off, our qt australian wives are full

of zhang's semen?

To get to Aus you'll need a visa, be it a workers, students or partners visa, from there you'll need to live in Australia for five years before being allowed to apply for a citizenship test, upon completion of the test you'll be named an Australian citizen

By parking y back to date time even physical surroundings and Mike