Kong/ino/

absolute kino

BIG

GORILLA

HELICOPTER

pretty good and fun movie. worth the price at least.

forgot to mention, Sam Jackson is best at these kinds of villainous roles

See

He plays King Kong?

Just posting some actually kino kong.

it was a 3/10 at best

that was one of the most retarded sequences ive seen. it tried to be the hallway fight from oldboy but almost full cg

His design is fucking terrible.

oh, fuck off

Just seen it. Agreed.

Where's his dick?

i didn't make it past the opening credits tbh

what did he mean by this

He was the guy responsible for making the opening credits.

Peter Jackson's kong looked better

Best Kong kino!

BIG

loser

I skipped it because of the director's retarded rant about Trump supporters. He spent an entire flight publicly shaming some random passenger on the basis that he "probably" voted for Trump.

If I had any doubt it was going to have a leftist message, the trailer says not once but TWICE "we don't belong here" and "you shouldn't have come here."

Aren't those right-wing messages? Something like "you have to go back" is what a Holla Forumslack would say.

How come the fucking peter jackson king kong looks more realistic?

Because he actually cared about it. It was his dream project.

Made my day.

No you fuck off

Oh the gay director, I won't watch this shit even in streaming.

Now we know why he made a movie about BBC

The bad guy in the movie is black, the good guys are white, cis and sexy. A corporation is the savior of mankind.

Jews aren't white

The movie is quare bad, the only good part was the fight scene at the end with the big lizard thing.

They aren't jews.

how can you know

Any claim presented without proof can be dismissed without proof.

That's some kike talk.
Cover=blown

Why are you using a computer, amish friend?

Obviously there are jews in this. But the heroes: Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson are not jewish.

They don't follow jewish religion, nor they come from families who do and neither has any close or distant known relative that does.

So you are just being a retarded now.

We're not talking about Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson you dumb faggot kike piece of shit nigger scum. We're talking about their characters.

And where is stated in the movie they are jewish?

you just hate fun, boyo

He didn't even add in the spider pit sequence.

literally what was the point of all those random bugs, and then not have any sort of giant spider appear?

literally what did he mean by this?

confirmed shit

He literally recreated it in the style of the 30s

Does that include it ain't me?

who gives a fuck? he could have recreated it for the actual movie, this is just dumb.

It was cut from the already bloated movie for time. But this shows fucking clear as day that he had great passion for the project. Kill yourself fucking reddit nigger piece of stinking shit scum.

you just had to throw reddit in their didn't you.

fuck you, shithead. the spider pit is one of the most infamous things from the original king kong.
peter jackson does this crazy-ass bug pit scene in the movie, and does every fucking bug in the in the world besides the spider.
it's fucking dumb, and fuck you for defending that shit

I thought he was some ancient ape and not a gorilla.

I can't wait till they expand on the (((cinematic universe))) and have the Kong vs Godzilla and the stand alone Mothra movie. :^)

Seriously though was worth watching just to see samuel l jackson get crushed by a giant monkey

Kong vs. this QT couple.

Who wins?

it was even worse than i thought it would be

This kong is more like a sasquach than a gorilla, which works well and fits him into being a cryptid as opposed to just being an oversized gorilla.

They are gonna need to seriously size him up and give him some powers if he hopes to stand a ghost of a chance against Legendary Godzilla. Even if that Godzilla isn't as nuclear powered as most of the others, he's got size weight and strength in great amounts.

it was fucking fun, you trog