3 Generations

Holla Forums are you ready for the touching and relatable story of a tranny raised by a single mom, raised by lesbians?

Waitโ€ฆ is this a sequel to About Ray?

What are you talking about, what is this Ray film? Never heard of it.

Well this should be a gold mineโ€ฆ

(check'd)

Why do Christcucks have to taint the well with that sort of rhetoric? Trannies are insane, that doesn't change the fact that the universe is full of genetic fuck-ups.

It's basis of the monotheistic theology. Already in late classical Christian philosophy the guys used this as an argument to explain why people suffer while blaming pagan gods for not helping their worshippers.

It's stupid argument. If God doesn't make mistakes, then he's a sadistic asshole. Also, if he doesn't make mistakes, then abortion, murder, rape, suicide, etc, are all permitted since it was no mistake that he made some people desire to commit those crimes.

He just loves us so much :^)
No. Most Christian theologists agree that suffering is part of the testing, a la Job from Bible. You should be thankful for hardship so you can prove your love of God.

You don't understand, freewill can not exist if nothing was a mistake, because if nothing is a mistake then there is no chance, without chance there is no choice.

God is omnipotent and omniscient. He is unable to make mistakes. All suffering is intentional and preplanned.

Okay, then there isn't freewill.

Babby tier argument. Read some philosophy, even non-Christian.

There is no proof causality is real. Stephen Hawkings even wrote autistic rants about how bad that was. Presumably an omnipotent being wouldn't be constrained by causality, meaning any use of free will He has predetermined would still be free will.

Nigger, you're talking fantasy logic. Theoretical cosmology. What's the fucking point?

Pretty pathetic.
Good question.

Is that a prequel to Force Awakens?

At least the Greeks and Romans acknowledge that life is shit and their gods are petulant dicks. And naturally it's the Jews that keep calling their retarded deity perfect and righteous while he behaves like a sperging manchild that kills anyone that even looks at him funny (other than the Jews, because he truly hates humanity and knows Jews add to their suffering).

lmfao

shes such a shitty ugly actress

what the fuck did they do to Elle, these heretics?

Could you give me a quick rundown on the Greek Pantheon?

Being a tranny myself, I can relate, stop the Hate, kill all white women.

kek

Neon Demon was not just a film it was a ritual sacrifice.
Now it is all CGI.

gug

About Ray was filmed before Neon Demon

Too be honest I don't know a lot about Elle filmography.
I just know that her Lolita perfume ad was the reason why I joined the Illuminatis.
Hail Satan.

Hades is the only decent guy out of the lot, and even he is accused of either having abducted or raped and abducted his wife.

His two brothers, Zeus and Poseidon just go around raping everything. Hera is a vindictive bitch that takes out her frustrations over her husband's infidelity on his victims, Aphrodite is busy cucking her gimped husband with Ares, the god of war.

Everyone else was a dick to humans at some point or another, the only guy that truly loves humanity and wants to help them is Prometheus, and the gods chain him to a cliff side to be ravaged by elements and his innards eaten by birds each day (they regenerate at night) as thanks for it.

Also, the parents of the "current" crop of gods were the Titans, even bigger dicks. Cronus, the father of Hades, Zeus and Poseidon actually ate his own children before they cut their way open out of his stomach.

Nigga don't shit on Palas Athena, she was bff with our boy Odysseus.

Varg, just concentrate on Nordic paganism and leave France.

Elle is slowly turning into that lady doctor that nobody liked from ER.

So fucking sad, Hollywood must be destroyed.

gotta love the left's perversion of science and religion with 1 single sentence

(((Left))))
Too much echoes.

Fucking problematic ASSHOLES!
Where's the Muslim and African American representation? White girl, white boy, white mothers.
Fuck this shit, I'm boycotting it.

You are a bad SJW shill, here is how it goes.

WHY ๐Ÿ‘ HAVE ๐Ÿ‘ THEY ๐Ÿ‘ HIRED ๐Ÿ‘ A ๐Ÿ‘ CIS ๐Ÿ‘ ACTRESS ๐Ÿ‘ TO ๐Ÿ‘ PLAY ๐Ÿ‘ A ๐Ÿ‘ TRANS ๐Ÿ‘ PERSON? ๐Ÿ‘ THERE ๐Ÿ‘ ARE ๐Ÿ‘ NO ๐Ÿ‘ TRANS ๐Ÿ‘ ACTORS? ๐Ÿ‘ REALLY?

So Yahweh is Tzeentch? He just trolls people for the sake of it? Or is the devil Tzeentch, and Yahweh was too weak/stupid to protect Job from Lucifer?

God made Satan (which isn't Lucifer) torment Job to prove Job really loved Him.

which proves my point, god is tzeentch

Would suck/10

Her feminine penis?

I'm starting to think that God being omniscient is more of how a programmer would be considered omniscient to a sentient AI. Like he's not all powerful in the universe, but he has enough knowledge on how humanity and our world works. God probably knew what he was building but bugs started popping up. God is basically Kevin Flynn

Reported for being anti-Elle.
I would fap to her tonight, it will be nice.

What do you think prevents Americans from making Kino?

Elegant tinfoil hat

Might be, until you realize we're almost there with programmers acting God to colonies of self aware AIs.

Universe being a simulation is an ancient meme.

COCAINE

If this is true I want a cabin by the river with a cutie locked in my basement, and make me a pizza baker.
t. Mr. Reagan (a.k.a. Cypher)

I am tired of fighting (((they))) have won.

nationality

Soโ€ฆHollywood stopping actual creatives from doing good work?

Why isn't this a movie?

Because judeo-christian-feminist puritanism washed off all the fun in our culture.

Have you heard of Percy Jackson? It's mostly a series for teens but it's like Harry Potter with Greek mythology.

and it's terrible. Set in modern america with burger kids, fucking disgusting

American gods is supposed to have them (along modern gods) and be very gory, no?

I got a peek on the book on someone else's house but never got around to properly read it.

kino

wait it's a female becoming male?
fucking dropped.

Take your vore fetish elsewhere.

who's that cunt?

Read it someday. Outstanding book.

Elle "No Bras" Fanning. She's 19

To understand their perspective, God doesn't think like a human nor subscribe to human idealism and morality. He lays down the best path with every single variable in mind, be it through destructive or properous actions. What we think is bad might be actually good for us in the long run. Even if you don't believe in theology, it's reflected in nature as well. A person getting ill is a bad thing, but in the long run, it strengthens their immune system to resist deadlier diseases.

If it weren't hotwheels having a disability, then it's unlikely that he wouldn't be heavily invested enough in internet communities to create and protect an outlet like Holla Forums. If he was a normie, he would have caved in easily to the MSM, but because of his disabilities he held his libertarian principles firmly because he didn't have much to lose.

In contrast, Satan considers human morality and idealism to place them under a destructive path of no return in the long run. He ignores every other variable except for the ones that you desire the most, like pleasure. Even if you don't believe in theology, it's witnessed in the environment. You've heard the tales of deceased drug addicts before. They don't start out with heroin, meth, or krododil initially. They consume a soft one, which they eventually consume routinely because their body reacts badly whenever they don't consume. They eventually discover that they don't get the same thrill anymore, so they hit hard drugs routinely until they die.

God has stated countless times that earth is no paradise in the Bible. Which is why he priotizes the spirit instead of the carnal material flesh.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

is she slut?

Man, we should really ban anyone with a hint of reddit

Man, we should really ban anyone with a hint of reddit

Except people of have, this part of the bait needs a DEFINITE improvement
The Bait would be better without it being longer than the person you are baiting
Doing the copying thing is a big sign you are baiting
You need to improve 2/10 at least it isn't a smug Pepe image

Post it.

All of your questions can be answered if you've read the Bible. For starters, he's willing and able to prevent evil, that's why he created heaven. Heaven is a utopia for those pure in spirit, hence why he values it the most over carnal form. Additionally, the Book of Revelations stated that he will also do the same on earth by creating a New Jerusalem by purging evil for good.

The only people that you'll convince with those weak talking points are those weak in faith or atheists themselves.

No one will have their faith shattered by those who know little about it.

I have a new question. How can God be a conscient being? I mean, if he's omnipotent, it means he can see all and know all, but if that's the case, none of his actions can have an outcome he did not predict already. Think about it for a minute, if you already know the outcome of all of your actions, you're unable to make a choice different from the one you already predict you would. That would mean god himself is not able of rational thought since he already knows the outcome of all of his choices. If that's the case there would be no point at all for religion in the first place, even if god is real.

Anyway, how do you christians deal with this problem? How can god be conscient and omnipotent at the same time?

I would like to know this too. Has anyone come up with an acceptable solution to the problem of evil? other than
which doesn't even make sense, because then God wouldn't be omnipotent or omniscient

I don't really have an issue with it because it's been answered in my religion. I don't find these questions offensive to me. In fact, I like them because I can find a motive to remain in the faith. I know that I'm unlikely to change your views. but I'm really grateful for you guys.

Anyway, to you question, I answer yes. He's omnipotent and is aware of how humanity acts, considering that he has rewarded and punished those who have followed him. If he didn't know how they acted, then he wouldn't form decisions to begin with as you've said. Despite that though, religion isn't pointless. Religion is a means of living life with purpose by following his doctrine.

I think that the main issue with your understanding of him is how you constantly think of him as a human with supreme powers (the japanese perception of a god) as opposed to him being a God. It's stated literally and implicitly that he just doesn't share human values and morality as he's above humanity. His primary goal is to lead them into the proper path and into his kingdom whilst considering every variable out there. There's not only millions of potential possibilities that can occur with you, but there's also millions of potential possibilities that can occur objects and individuals surrounded by you.

This is the most insight comment of theology for this thread. Well done user

Because he gave us free will and doesn't interfere with that. All suffering that we encounter is either down to natural problems (e.g. earthquakes) or human decisions. This is theodicy 101.

Someone who actually studied theology here; "their perspective" is as much rationalizing as you trying to explain it for someone else. God's mindset is nothing more than followers trying to make sense of a series of books combined into one text. It's the exact same thing as people trying to make sense of a movie or book where the author fails to answer all of the audience's questions. No one knows what God is thinking because the actions he allegedly took are so haphazard, inconsistent, and inexplicable. To fill in the blanks, christians adopted a series of personal explanations that help them cope with the lack of answers which is why modern christianity is seen as a more tailored-to-fit personalized religion.

Actually it doesn't. Viral and bacterial infections wear the body down and without proper nutrition and a recovery protocol, the body is left weakened in both the short and long term. Viral and bacterial infections easily pave the way for more serious infections and even prime the body for more cancer cells produced. Antibodies, even if they did stay as a permanent faculty of your immune system would not protect you from getting sick with the same kind of virus because viruses mutate all the time. Even vaccines (the ones that actually work and aren't scams) do not protect the body from what they're vaccinating you against for a pre-determined amount of time, at most a few years. But strange is it that vaccines are only compulsory during the formative years.

That's purely incidental. You'd have a much better time explaining the miraculous coming of events with how his shroom trip inspired him to make Holla Forums and shrooms really are as /fringe/ type users imply. It's more likely that since 4chan browsing was his day to day thing and given his experience moderating imageboards before then that his shroom trip inspired him to make Holla Forums since shrooms do have a purported neuroprotective quality that alleviates many user's depression symptoms.

We don't know why the fuck a guy named Satan did anything except what's implied. satan is one of the most heavily interpreted figures in the bible because a full account of his story was never given. Read that last sentence again. Everything that we know is either based on pure conjecture or fanfiction. The bible -the canon- uses Satan as a character you are basically supposed to know already. Quite literally every christian or catholic encyclopedia used in theology classes explain that last part with tons of heavy-handed beating around the bush - they don't know who this guy really is. It says a ton about this character that most people accept the epic fanfiction Paradise Lost as an authentic account about him and accept that as his backstory. In all likelihood, and like most stories from the bible, he's a composite of several characters and deities from rival religions of the pre-canonization era, incorporated into one character. Ergo, by rejecting satan you're rejecting other religions and the abrahamic god gets to look cooler since "satan" (other religions) can't win against him.

What caused Satan to be cast from Heaven? He fell because of pride that originated from his desire to be God instead of a servant of God. Satan was the highest of all the angels, but he wasnโ€™t happy. He desired to be God and rule the universe. God cast Satan out of heaven as a fallen angel.

See Isaiah 14:12-15 and Ezekiel 28:12-19

No problem, man. I'm not trying to have a "gotcha" moment, I'm really curious about how true rational christians deal with this particular logical problem. It's rare to find a christian who doesn't explain everything as "it's magic".

That's not what I meant. My question have nothing to do with humanity, but with god's nature itself.

Think of it like this. God creates Eden, Adam and Eve, the tree of knowledge. He then tells Adam and Eve to not eat the fruit, which they disobey and he punishes them for it. Now tell meโ€ฆ is there any part of that chain of events he could have done differently? I mean, why a tree? could it have been a bush? Maybe a cow who's milk they couldn't drink? The fact isโ€ฆ he never made a counscious choice of creating a tree, because that would imply there is a possibility he could've done anything different.

It's kinda complicatedโ€ฆ I'll try to simplify a little more. Imagine you're omnipotent, you have the power to know all, present, past and future. You're going home from work and once you get there you'll eat something. There's a whole lot of stuff in your fridge, but you know that when you get home you gonna eat a sandwich, not because you want to eat one, but because you looked into your future and saw yourself eating a sandwich. That's all fine and stuff, but could you suddenly defy your own future and eat some potato chips instead? The awnser is no, because if you saw a future that didn't happened, you're not omnipotent. But since the decision to eat a sandwich was already set in stone even before you made that decision, did you ever had a choice in the first place? Are you even able to make your own choices or you're just following a cosmic scripit that you just happen to be able to see since you're omnipotent?

My point is, if god is omnipotent, he cannot make counscious decisions because he already knows all the choices he will make, and if he deviates from any of them, he was never omnipotent in the first place. You cannot be omnipotent and conscious at the same time. It's either one or another, that means he never made any kind of choice himself, all of his actions are part of an already defined cosmic script. In that case, all prayers and religious dogmas are completely irrelevant, since you cannot change the outcome of the path god is already set on.

He's like the sun. It's not a counscious being, it only does the thing it have always been set to do. If someone prays for the sun, worships it, you wouldn't dispute the fact that the sun is real, but you would claim that praying and worshipping it have little to no relevance, since the sun would never care for you in the first place. The thing is not conscient.

That's the way I see God. I would like to listen to your perspective as a christian in this subject.

Read: full account of his story. This means non-inferred extrapolation, something that does not defy context. You don't have it in the canon text because it's not there.

Any decent theological encyclopedia on an abrahamic religion tells you straight up that satan is very much an enigma and probably a religious composite used as a strawman of other religious figures from other religions and even royal figures that jews were currently kvetching about. I'm sure that pasting a common explanation and then referencing bible quotations gets you a pass on other boards but both of your own bible references are actually dealing with jew "prophets" (the most insane of the bunch in any tribe) slamming kings by calling them satan without actually naming them satan. Like with all honest work, you must take the full passage into context or otherwise you're just extrapolating meaning when it's not actually there. It's only telling of jewish insanity to go from kvetching about a king, then to a supernatural being, and back to the king and say you were talking the same one person. But I guess if you're a christian who finds that acceptable and normal then you think that's just being deep or whatever suitable excuse. And that's why jews call christians goyim.

80% chance

Aside from being a faggot, what did Apollo do?

uhhhโ€ฆ.