NEW HYDE WARS

DRUMPF BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria
sendvid.com/eoy2gkod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I'm afraid of WW3 now.

Haha, funny video Sam. Great memes, right guys? Nothing to worry about, right? Right guys? At least we have our memes? Guys?

The only surprising thing is that he was capable of making a decent decision at least once in his miserable hate filled life. That being said I'm willing to give him a chance…Maybe he isn't the Russian puppet that we assumed he was after all (that doesn't make him any less of a racist asshole).

Can't wait to see him backtrack on the wall and allow more immigrants in. The Chumpscum salt will be DELICIOUS…To the spammer who used to post "8 MORE YEARS!" every time I made a legitimate criticism of Drumpf guess what, Those 8 years aren't looking so bad after all, 4ME. :)

PIC VERY RELATED, CHUMPS! YOU'VE BEEN HAD!

REMINDER:
DRUMPF LIED AMERICA DIED!

Alternatively, Hillary would of done the same thing, sooner. But yeah, serves people right for having hope.

DRUMPFCUCKS BTFO! THEY REALLY ARE CHUMPS! EVEN SAMMY(BOY) IS LAUGHING AT THEM!!!

DRUMPFCUCKS BTFO! THEY REALLY ARE CHUMPS! EVEN SAMMY(BOY) IS LAUGHING AT THEM!!!

BUTTHURT CHUMPCUCK SALT WITH A SIDE SERVING OF RIGHTARD TEARS?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

Why did Ronald Hrumpf run as a republican?

**Because they are fucking CHUMPS.==

What's the difference between a Chumptard and a Hillary supporter?

About 50 IQ points.

And here comes Holla Forums, the worst 7th rank board on Holla Forums. Let's sit back and let them enjoy a sperg. Observe as they take glee in how we're all fucked and they're still the biggr useful iditos.

What's the difference between a Chumptard and a Hillary supporter?

About 50 IQ points.

LOL, told you piggies. You'll all be put in the gulags after the revolution.

What do you call a Drumpfcuck with a brain?

An anomaly.

Not really, it just means Trump won't become Holla Forums incarnate. Obama bombed Syria several times and nothing ever came of it, but it's fun to freak out and act like the world is ending sometimes.

Even when they're winning, Holla Forums is still retarded. Amazing.

Awwwww, look! The Chumplet has finally taken notice of reality! HOW CUTE! If only he'd done it months ago…

We've been doomed from the moment you fucktards voted this tangerine asshole into the most powerful position in the world. You were just too Drumpftarded to realize it.
YOU'D BETTER PRAY THAT DRUMPF KEEPS MAKING SMART DECISIONS, IT MIGHT JUST BE THE LAST CHANCE THAT AMERICA HAS.

Your tears are going to be fucking delicious. I look forward to harvesting them Chumplet.

I meant there won't be a war with Russia, which is what everyone is freaking out about.

This is why I love Holla Forums.

He just hit their aircraft in a military base with misses that fire cluster grenades after warning Russia.

It sucks that he abandoned his isolationist stance.

He was never a Russian puppet you dumbfuck. The FBI stated that they couldn't assess a link between them in their January report.

Holla Forums was once a fat and ugly caterpillar that listened to and regurgitated what internet critics had to say, but we've blossomed into a beautiful butterfly of original thinking.

Get used to it…You fucking CHUMP! You fucked up Drumpfcuck. Cant wait for the backtrack on the wall… The salt is going to be GLORIOUS.

He's a racist asshole who assaults women and makes ridiculous remarks (that are taken as fact by Chumpcucks). He may not be completely demonic but he's still a piece of shit.

Sweet little Drumpflet, do you feel betrayed? If you hadn't voted for this vile little man in the belief that he was going to slaughter minorities and create a fascist dictatorship I'd want to comfort you. As it stands I'm going to mock you instead.

DRUMPFCUCK STATUS:
BTFO [X]
NOT BTFO [ ]

Laying it on a little thick there, fam. We all hate Drumpf now, but that doesn't make us Holla Forums

They will keep pretending to be going full WW3, but it won't be against each other in the end.

Drumpf poster is still too retarded to realize he was played as well…

I NEVER SUPPORTED DRUMPF GUYS

Sam is a very high IQ guy. Makes sense that he is the first to come to the light on the JQ (Jared Question).

LOL!

CUCKY(BOY) HYDE DELIVERS SOME ACTUAL LOLZ FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!

If this is a taste of what's to come I can't fucking wait. You disgusting little bigots have been living in your smug hate bubble for way too long now it's about time somebody popped it. To think the "great" alt-right figure Sammy(BOY) Hyde is now distancing himself from Ronald is a great omen, I'mfeeling like my sodium intake is about to DRASTICALLY increase. FEELS SMUG MAN!

The tides have turned Drumpfcucks, you are going to get those shit eating grins smeared from your faces…Like it or not. I'm going to rub this in your faces until the end of time, you will NEVER be allowed to forget what a bunch of gullible CHUMPS you are for the rest of your miserable lives. YOU ARE ABOUT TO REAP YOUR BITTER HARVEST CUCKBOYS!

Don't say you weren't warned, you fucking CUCKS!

DRUMPF LIED, I DIED (OF LAUGHTER)!

MAKE DRUMPF LIBERAL AGAIN!

Stop projecting Drumpflet, it's not my fault you're such a CHUMP!

SALTY DRUMPFCUCKS WITH A SIDE SERVING OF RAGE FUELLED TEARS?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!

So Sam Hyde supports a Muslim dictator over a US president.

Really deep. Funny how Sam is just another eceleb but never get called out for being one.

Wow that pit stubble Jesus

Cuckservative plz.

It's a high-level shitposter, honestly.

DRUMPFCUCKS BTFO!

KEK WILLS IT!!! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW CHUMPLINGS? IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ABANDONED YOU, DOESN'T IT?

WHEN WILL THEY STOP LOSING?
NEVER

GOD, IT FEELS GREAT TO SEE YOU SNIVELING LITTLE WORMS GET YOUR JUST DESSERTS…

This is lower-mid level shitposting at best.

It feels good knowing I never voted in this election. Now I don't have to bear the guilt and stupidity of being a gulible citizen that partook in the practice of (((democracy))).

btw it sure smells like leftypol in here, see pic related

Do you have any examples of what you consider high-level shitposting?

Would a dictatorship where you get absolutely no input be really that better though?

Why don't you go live there?

Are you upset?

Not the person you quoted, but you should read up on Assad. I bet all you know about him is that he is a 'dicktator that kills childrenz' because MSM told you so, without a single shred of evidence.

Trying to keep people from raping and murdering everyone else and forming religious states and murdering every other religion or slight variation of your own religion takes violence, no matter what. You can't go splashing around leftist rhetoric in fuckin sub-medieval people and expect them to become nice people all of sudden.

I don't care if Assad loses or the ISIS and forigen rebel groups win. All I care about is them being dead or we winning.

Assad being deposed means terrorist groups move into power, more instability in the region, and more excuses for countries to demand accepting refugees.

And we found the shill.

Assad can't win until he kills and exterminates all other rebel groups, it's still gonna be a unstable country for decades to come. Assad can't really "win"

The correct position would be US simply colonizing the fuck out of the middle east. But we can't have that.

Then nuke Israel.

You colonial imperialists sure are retarded. Middle-east is already being colonized by the only part of the US that matters.

Kill yourself, kike.

I'm talking about doing it like we did Japan.

White people did'nt move to the US, what the hell are you talking about?

the US tried to do that in Iraq and Afghanistan and failed miserably.

Oh look, the faker starts another thread.
Let it go man, drumpfsperg is gone, the magic is dead.
Come up with something new.

The guy this dude is trying to imitate.

Less people would have died and suffered by now if US had done its job completely and not half-assed as it always do.

War is like hunting, you either leave the animal alone or you finish the job and kill it swiftly. Just wounding them like a coward is far more cruel and may lead to vicious attacks against oneself.

ARE THESE THE END TIMES?

I hope so, you're both cancer.

You don't nuke where you want to colonize dummy.

We accomplished our goal of removing Saddam and making OPEC stronger. Everything else was just practice.

I was raped but no one has taken me.

Philip DeFranco, I had sex with your wife last week.

I know, I filmed it. What was your point?

nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria

I always say when the left and the right are losing their shit then things are going well.

Trump is a center candidate.
There is bound to be stuff that the right doesnt like and the left doesnt like. So far its been mostly stuff the right likes but the left doesnt like such as reducing immigration and globalism. Now hes doing something the right hates but the left loves which is starting another war for oil.

Trump's deal was with illegal migrants, not refugees. Refugees are eurocucks's problem.

Well it's not like white women would breed with or marry you drumpfcucks anyway.

Do you have any archives and screenshots of the "original guy" as examples?

who cares? trump has always been a joke

Moshe and Chaim, hard at work today.

Why would a war on oil be a good thing?

You are retarded.

Chesscucks were right at every turn, why would this be different?

No input is accurate. In a dictatorship all power is centralized.

Just because you don't know how to play 4D Chess™ doesn't mean you should make fun of the discipline.

Uh the courts won't let Trump ban them dumbass, but now we can take it to SCOTUS. He did 2 orders already

this tbh. image boards used to be comfy and fun and everyone knew how to take a joke. cancer started to take hold, and way before Holla Forums of course, but Holla Forums and Holla Forums are equally responsible for the state of Holla Forums now.

just look at 4chan's april's fool joke combining /mlp/ and Holla Forums. it was only newfags from reddit and elsewhere who were upset.

back in the day, mods fucked with multiple boards all the time. including shit like Holla Forums-day where moot tricked newfags coming in from chanology who wanted to meet him, when in fact he never showed up and streamed the retards instead. there was so many people there to laugh that it ended up crashing the streaming site entirely.

internet slactivism destroyed image board culture. the mods of Holla Forums even deleted threads related superb owl and wrestlemania threads a few times. a fun occasion when anons could always get together and funpost and joke. shit on each other in good fun. /sp/, always some of the funniest fuckers in all of image board history, are no longer on Holla Forums. there is no unity anymore. the end of image boards is nigh.

rip.

Thanks.

Idolising Moot.
OK.
Reported.

You have no idea what I meant by that do you..? :'^)

just saying fam, Holla Forums is in a pretty shit state and has been for a while. there ain't no going back now. 7chan, 420, etc., have similar issues too.

been a fun decade though, shitposting since '06. time for the next thing now though.

I know somebody archived the first TruthSeeker vs. drumpfsperg thread.
Does anybody have that archive link? I thought I saved it, but I cant find it.

Then fuck off to the next thing then.

i already have. i just like reminding you that Holla Forums is shit and jim sells your data and keeps the ip logs. won't be long till the hacker leaks those too, i imagine.

You like reminding us of something that happened less than a week ago?
Also, I don't think you have a new thing™ to move onto, thus you still being here acting like a smug faggot.
I think you're very lonely and desperate for (you)s, and I've got time to kill so I'll give them to you.

Of course we're heading towards the end of chan culture and the "far west" of the Internet, especially when you have Buzzfeed's Blockhead Bernstein and his tech-blogger friends who are actively working to find and demonize every last platform dedicated to anonymity and freedom of speech.

i haven't leaked the ips yet, whachu talkin about user-kun?

fun fact, there's a reason Holla Forums doesn't default to https

I don't know what (you)'re saying tbh.

but.. it does… at least for me..

Yeah same here tbh, that's why I don't know what he's saying.

dahec?

It's never has for me, I've always had to type it or use an extension. So I don't know.

it's your browser automatically placing in the https if it remembers to and dont' clean your cookies/cache for whatever dumb reason, assuming you don't use something like https everywhere. fuck Holla Forums is full of retards

huh, it always used https by default for me.. unless I remove it from the url

Pic related.

Brace your asshole faggot. I get the feeling that there is going to be lot's of parody worthy talking points over the next few weeks.

Where-do-you-think-you-are.jpg

There is no such thing as no input.

The c in cgp stands for cuck.

I've watched that, I was talking about the common citizen not the management.

What did he say?

But even as far as citizenry, Assad has whole cities of people who are on his side, who have a certain vision for their country and their input does count for him.

Sounds like you are retarded bro. You don't "win" just by ousting the enemy leader (Assad isn't even an enemy of the US either, it's isreal that want him gone) if Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya haven't proved that to you you're beyond hope tbh. I get a chuckle thinking about the Trumpcucks turning into kosher civic nationalists to avoid having their worldview harmed, I called it month's ago too. You faggots are way too invested in Trump. You can't even criticise the bad decisions that he makes? Good goy.

you are too intellectual for this place

With the exception of violently overthrowing him, they have no influence over any of the decisions the government makes.

What's the point you are making with this video? The title implies they are "taking ownership" of a meme, but the conversation is just about how community's make memes.

of course they were, but only the alternative universe that they're living in
t. trudeau
t. trump

nobody is playing 4D chess, especially not blumpf

Its not hard to imagine its a very plausible scenario.

Vid related. These guy's are dumber than the Bush fans tbh. They actually make Holla Forums seem smart by comparison.

THIS IS THE COMPANY THAT YOU KEEP Holla ForumsTROLLS! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE!

Name your [current political belief] and I will find a similar tool that is your company.

The world isn't black and white Chumplet.

Watch this.
sendvid.com/eoy2gkod

What is your point you joo cuck shill? Hes spot on and YOU are one of the weak pussys he is talking about. The Syria man is an evil motherfucker who literally gassed civilians, we need to put this rabid dog down. I wouldn't expect a ctr joo cuck to recognise that. Donald Trump is going to make isreal great again and there's not a damn thing you can do about it jewboy.

#ISTANDWITHISREAL

#MAKESYRIAJEWISHAGAIN

#BOMBTHOSEFILTHYSANDNIGGERS

t. Chumpcuck

Ok, I'll reiterate the central point: The vast majority of people of all nations throughout time, and in all political shades are, where and continue to be fucking retards who are incapable of self-thought.

Its not hard to imagine its a very plausible scenario.

Being lazy is no excuse fakesperg, drumpfsperg was never a template sort of guy.
Also, haven't you heard?
Not even Holla Forums worships every move the goy'd god emperor makes anymore because of the Syrian missile crisis.
This is another reason why you're unfunny, you're painfully behind the times and need to get with the [current day] of [current year].
Jesus, copycats really do make me sick.

You say it like it's a bad thing. All you need is a real aristocratic leading class and you can guide the "retards" to glory, a functional society really needs a mass of pleas. They aren't "retarded" either, lots of normalfags are scientists and high achievers (there are plebs out there who are among the 1% IQ wise). The problem isn't that they are stupid it's that they are conformist and that wouldn't be a probably under benevolent leadership.

U mad?

Extremely disappointed actually.
I was hoping drumpfsperg would inspire some grade A autism, but all we got was a low energy u mad posting imitator.

WTF! I WISH I'D VOTED FOR KILLARY NOW!
Lets get real, is Sam a kike shill now? It fucking looks like it…What a disgusting turncoat, I've had my suspicions but i think at this point it's safe to say that this fuckwit is a Joo shill. This ungrateful little cuck thinks he can turn his back on the man who made his unfunny show possible in the first place? REALLY? Typical fucking kike.

He's rode Trump's coattails for the last year and if it wasn't for Holla Forums he'd be an unheard of nobody living with his mother, yet he thinks he can stab us all in the back and side with a bunch of kike shills? I guess it's true what they say, "Birds of a feather flock together".

We need to ruin this cuck and send a clear message about what happens when somebody betrays the God Emperor (Last time I checked treason was punishable by death…) we need to get the Right wing derp squads on this fucktard ASAP. It's time to send a message.

Yup…He's mad alright.

2madtbh fakesperg, 2mad
Also stop samefagging, it's painfully obvious when you lack any creativity.

Wtf? Holla Forums tricked me into believe in muslim are violent and borders is a good thing, I feel shame and regret voting for Drumpf, from now on I will only post on Holla Forums. Who is with me jumping of the trump train before it's too late? Let's make Holla Forums a true redpilled and lefty friendly board today.

You're mad enough to appear almost every time I post.

I'll say it again:
There were always multiple anti Drumpf posters. This isn't Holla Forums sweetie, you can't silence dissent with your "muh shill" BS. Although It's pretty cute that you would try. I advise you to stay in your hugbox if you don't like being triggered/BTFO repeatedly.

Got any proof for that claim? Inb4 you don't.

Face it Chumpcuck, Ya dun goofed. I still think he is a disgusting piece of shit but I'm loving the Chumpcuck tears. It's fucking hilarious, those smug assholes got a nice big dose of their own medicine. Justice is being restored to the world and I'm loving every second of it. It's one of the few times I've browsed Holla Forums for more than a few minutes, it's worth trudging through their vile bullshit to mine the salt.

8 MORE YEARS! OF BUTTHURT CHUMPCUCKS!

Source on video?

After Holla Forums is destroyed (hopefully replace by Holla Forums) who would vote for Drumpf the second time?

Found it when I was browsing Holla Forums for salt. It triggered the Holla Forumstrolls something fierce, so I saved it for later use.

Keep using it comrade, maybe then Holla Forumstards will evolve to be able to learn something, but then again with their single digit IQ I guess they never will

When is your exodus, faggots? #trailofqueers

I don't really care about Trump shedding retarded alt-right ecelebs. Assad was just another sand nigger lowlife, and the missile attack has plenty of upsides for Trump. The Russian narrative is BTFO and people like China and North Korea now know we mean business.

What a Chump.

How will Holla Forums ever recover?

Soon they'll be making threads to celebrate him having a successful bowel movement. They claim to be homophobic but I guarantee you that the majority of them would literally suck his dick if they were given the chance and i bet they'd enjoy it too.

I'd let him fuck my wife if he was black.

Pretty much everyone on the planet praised Trump for the strike. The only people who are upset are LARPing faggots who convinced their selves that Assad isn't human garbage (spoiler warning, he is). The false flag theory has as much possibility of being true as Comet Ping Pong does of being a kiddy rape dungeon. So actually, Trump came out of this even more stumped than ever before.

*un-stumped

t.drumpfcuck

leftypol is still salty about the election

kek

no one even wants you here, even your BO wants you gone

Motherfucker I will shoot you in the dick and the stab the bullet wound.

The superbowl threads and wrestlemania threads never got deleted. Just like half the meta complainers here you literally have to make shit up to have an argument.

A large portion of his core voter base didn't praise the move. I'm pretty sure that Russians and a big chunk of middle easterners didn't like ot either. Isreal loved it though.

I bet Gaddafi and Saddam were "human garbage" in your opinion, weren't they? Protip: You need to be a brutal leader if most of your people are savages. How is Assad garbage? If you say "muh gassed women and children" nobody is going to take you seriously.

>The false flag theory has as much possibility of being true as Comet Ping Pong does of being a kiddy rape dungeon.
Except for the part where we have evidence of them trying to use this same tactic a few years back. They also used similar grounds to invade iraq.

Freudian slip? The only people happy about this are the anti Russian liberals, Isis (who coincidentally attacked the base after he bombed it), the neocons and patriotards.

You are just like this guy

wow, just wow