RALLY STARTS 7:00 CDT, 8:00 EDT, 5:00 PDT

pls dont endorse Ryan

DTS&E: youtube.com/watch?v=HolIHHr0_xg
LB: youtube.com/watch?v=xfC5YNYJbD0
ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=JJkXMCVHvaI
RSB: youtube.com/watch?v=mYOdzttrR88

Other urls found in this thread:

action.trump2016.com/trump-endorsement/
cnbc.com/2016/08/04/house-speaker-ryan-no-point-in-lame-duck-vote-on-tpp-deal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hallo van nederland

Stream just went live.
Time for Pre-show.

They never show the crowds

Beautiful music ruined by shitty lyrics. Shiller's 18th century equivalent to hippy Beatles "we're all one race dude" drivel.

Wojack on stage.

Pence is on.

WOJAK IS HERE

This guy creepily resembles my uncle.

Pence bringin' the bantz.

F U C K H E R U P
U
C
K

H
E
R

U
P

One can wish.

Here

MADMAN ON THE LOOSE

I wish I had my images properly named.

What happened today with Killary?

and here comes the endorsement…. Goddammit Trump….

She had a """""""""press conference""""""""" with a bunch of nigs and spics where she pandered and took 3 softball questions.

Looks like he's going after the Luggenpresse full stop.

ok he is literally reading from a script now, the goddamn endorsement.

Oh boy, he's going to endorse is he?

yep, reading from a script at that, not that it make this any better.

Oh goddamn it.

God fucking dammit.

Aw

Fuck life.

What brought this on?

why is this thread so dead?

Fuck damn cock balls.

AW COMON FUCK MCCAIN

Who?

NEWT DID THIS

These endorsements are important, at this point. The party needs to be unified if Trump's going to have a shot at victory in November.

He kind of had to. The cuck endorsed him and he's supposed to be an actual Republican now, as sad as it sounds.

OW FUCK YOU TRUMP, ENDORSING THAT DAMN CUCK

God damnit.
I get that party unity is important but I want to purge the fucking cucks.

wow, that's shitty, fuck Paul Ryan.

We can purge them later, fam. Right now we need to unify.

Mccain will die soon he's old

We'll get 8 years for that.

Still I hope that Nehlen wins like Brat did.

Fuck couldn't hear about the McCain part. Fuck fuck fuck.

Ryan can be gotten rid of in 2018, but McCain will have to rot in his seat for 6 more years before we get the chance.

We'll there's only so much a single senator can do.

That was fast.

uwu what's this???

damn it's like Trump lost part of his soul or something, kinda low energy.

Watch Ryan go out and STILL talk shit about Trump after this.

I can understand why Trump did it but fuck Paul Ryan. Human garbage.

I got an email saying Trump has officially endorsed Paul Ryan the moment after he said it at the rally.

action.trump2016.com/trump-endorsement/

wew gonna flip it on to her

ALL HAIL THE SHITPOST KING

Trump is forced to do this, it's for party unity. As much as we want Ryan to fucking die, right now it shines a better light on Trump if he endorses the speaker of the house who endorsed him (halfheartedly, but still did).

Was getting caught part of her plan?

Maybe Nehlen will still win,

>She's weak.

Ryan and McKek look like shits now if they still criticize him.

I'm not liking these new low energy rallies. He's not being himself.

God I hate cuckservitives so fucking much.

Trump seems a bit off today?

Is he depressed from having to endorse Ryan and McCuck?

He is "presidential" now. Get used to it.

Why do people even like "Presidential"?

Man this just feels weird.

Maybe he's keeping it like this until the first Trump v Hillary debate where he'll kick it up.

He has to watch his tone, from now on. Just about anything he says can be taken out of context and turned into a week-long news story.

Remember the Purple Heart incident a few days ago? He didn't even blunder and the media still shat on him.

It's because he's in the Midwest, we're don't really respond well to hype, more to people who knuckle down and get it done.
THIS way of talking is winning over a lot of normalfags in the area.

Oh so it's just messaging to midwestern faggots.

Media is going to give him shit regardless.

This makes more sense. I remember middle America cucking for Cruz.

Wisconsin and Ohio are disowned from the Midwest. They are now Cuckwest. Michigan/Indiana are bestwest.

Detroit is pretty much dead. Nignogs fled to the subyrbs and other states, it's down to a poulation of 300,000. It also serves as a permanent racial red pill for the entire state.

Didn't whites start moving back in for super cheap housing?

He's going to be attacked whether he cucks out or not. He's better off sticking to his guns and standing up for himself.

Hipsters and liberals did, and they get to experience the enrichment for themselves. It's poetic justice honestly.

I love it when he says that.

Yeah. It's great.

DISGUSTING LIES AND FILTHY HABITS

I like how the energy rises when he goes off-script.

God dammit Trump. I'm madder than a bunch of niggers tweeting about a dead thug. I'm so mad, I can't even masturbate.

top fucking bantz as always

OBAMA BRASS BTFO

HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON

More like a celebration or a feast than "DUDE WEED LAMO XD."

Just a (((coincidence)))

Trump mentioning ww3

Just a (((coincidence)))

End soon.

If you think we know how bad things really are just think about what Trump knows.

Just think about how he must feel knowing that the fate of western civilization and humanity itself might rest on his shoulders.

Gotta admit I needed a Trump rally

wat

Huh. Didn't notice that.
It'll scroll by again soon, I'll read the rest.

I honestly looked in to it when I was house shopping. You can get a nice Tudor or colonial in a "good" neighborhood for less then the cost of a meh tier ranch in the suburbs. But two blocks over will look like beyond thunderdome, the schools are shit and I'm not paying twice the property taxes for 1/4 the services just to have Jamal break into my garage and steal my tools and shit so he can fix his 85' Cutlass POS.

Did Ryan, McCain, and that third guy I never heard of already endorse Trump? It sucks if he endorsed them first.

They did as a formality, but have still been attacking Trump.

Yeah, just because Trump endorsed them, it doesn't mean that he's has to start giving glowing statements all the time about them, especially if they continue to stab him in the back. The MSM's vindictive barrage against Trump essentially forced Trump to endorse the three neo-cons.

Part of me feels like this week's MSM hit job was a show of force by the Koch Bros and other elites in an attempt to bring Trump to heel. Seems like Trump slighting the Koch Bros really pissed them off.

Night of the long knives comes after taking power silly

What's irritating is that the establishment thinks that they can control Trump now. I hope he's just playing nice out of necessity and then gives them a big 'fuck you' once he wins.

Well The other Paul will Replace him. Soon Brothers. Be Patient.

Thanks user.

The olympics keep getting shittier and shittier

Just because Paul Ryan gets an endorsement doesn't mean he's gonna win the primary

Trump may have killed the TPP.

cnbc.com/2016/08/04/house-speaker-ryan-no-point-in-lame-duck-vote-on-tpp-deal.html

Only if he gets elected user.