Daily reminder that Gaddafi did nothing wrong and anyone who tells you otherwise is a revisionist NATO shill

Daily reminder that Gaddafi did nothing wrong and anyone who tells you otherwise is a revisionist NATO shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/gulag/

Learn the facts before you spout your retarded mouth off.
youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

And you are a disgusting brehzevite revisionist. In Lenin's words: "(…) the fight against imperialism is a sham and humbug unless it is inseparably bound up with the fight against opportunism."

To all of the people shilling in this thread. The fact is, the only reason he was overthrown was because he was moving Libya way from the petro dollar.
He also provided homes to Libyans, provided them with free electricity, subsidized farms and didn't rely on a private central bank and on top of it all he didn't get into debt with the IMF.
If you honestly support the actions of the U.S. government against the Libyan people you are nothing more than a puppet for pic related.

Go die in a fire, tankie

Go die in a fire, tankie

Nice rebuttal. Maybe you should go play in the mud with the other anarchokiddies.

Just like Holla Forums, I swear.

Are you clinically retarded or you're just dumb?

So, you're clinically retarded, then. I see.

he was
until he tried to be more friendly with the west
i bet you're the same kind of retard that hates on "north korea" for not doing that shit

Actually I'm fine with the foreign policy of the PDRK, in that sense North Korea is excelent.

No, I hate them because they are an autocracy that oppress their own workers, slaving them to other countries (see reports of north-korean slave workers in Qatar for the World Cup) while the bureaucrats live as a quasi-royalty

The difference is that in the USSR until the khrushchevite counter-revolution, the ruling class was the proletariat, and not the national bourgesie.

Wrong again bitch.

Tony did nothing wrong why are you guys bullying my husbando all the time

Pretty funny. Especially considering the USSR had private property and markets.

Have fun with your anarchist society that won't even last 10 years before it gets BTFO by outside forces.

Again, faggot, I'm not an anarchist. You're not only a faggot and a retard, but an illiterate as well?

You really are a complete retard aren't you?

No, u

Being anti-imperialist is not an excuse to do whatever you fucking want.

This is the mentality of an abortion clinic bomber.

How about both thinking the Libyan people deserved better than him but that his autocratic rule was much better than the imperialized hovel it is now that it's been toppled by the US.

Reminder that Gadaffi contributed $50,000,000+ through a slush fund to the (ultimately successful) 2007 campaign for the French presidency of conservative-neoliberal candidate Nicolas Sarkozy.

This is the LEAST anti-imperialist thing to do I can think of.

He was protecting his country you dumb ass. He needed allies considering NATO was going to come in and royally fuck his people. Sarkozy was one of the few people who vouched for him on the world stage.

That makes him even less anti-imperialist

Bullshit. He held support from a variety of major European political figures, including but not limited to Tony Blair and Silvio Berlusconi - the latter of which engaged in significant arm deals with Libya.

Tankies need to fuck off or read Marx.

Can we get some real info on what living under Gaddafi was like? From what I hear he seems Castro-tier.

Wasn't he also literally a mass rapist?

For fuck's sake Holla Forums is degrading more and more. We need stricter moderation.

I agree with you kamerad. Hitler did nothing wrong either.