King Nigger BTFO on Voting Machines

archive.is/fe5ta

Obama Takes Down Trump's Claim Of Rigged Election: 'That's Ridiculous'

archive.is/HUyMH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_P._Jackson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's just so they can say it wasn't hacked..

It won't be hacked, they were designed from the start to change the vote.

Who is she?

Nigger EPA Administrator
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_P._Jackson

I wish Putin would hack into the voting machines and make Trump win with 90% majority.

electorate or pop? the former looks to be probable without any intervention.

Ah, I figured she was a community manager

Same thing. Made up jobs for women.

Why would he lower his result by 9%?

The man is a living lie. He needs to take a hard whiff of loli now and then to stay sane I guess.

Sounds like a perfect mole position.

Considering Clinton is so terrified that she's now actually spending money on ads in California and New York, strongholds she shouldn't even be worrying about, vote machine rigging combined with poll rigging to make sure people aren't too surprised by it, is probably the only thing they have left to make sure she wins.

I've always thought the Trump campaign should spend their resources getting together a grassroots movement to use paper ballots.

Stone says he's getting a team together to counter the rigging, so maybe they're working on this quietly? I can't see much other way to stop it when these private companies affiliated to the Clinton foundation can only see the votes.

The Polls are so blatantly and hilarously bad you have to think how fucking terrified the left must be that people actually want Trump

There is literally no way you drop 10 points in one fucking week, That would require a large portion of Trump's base to pack up and go "Well he insulted a gold-star family, nevermind that Clinton has done far worse and is the reason their son is dead in the first place, I'm definitly voting for her in November!" which we all know isn't fucking happening

wait what the fuck is ZULU time doing in that room fucking niggers man

88d chess goys