Vape Thread

post vape stuff and have vape related discussion

I'll start:
I got my first box mod this week, it's been an absolute lifesaver lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfeteam.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its not really my thing even with higher nicotine juices i still want real tobacco

hipster faggot

I've heard this. At least you tired though!

I've been using an eGo style vape pen for a couple of years. Probably gonna upgrade to something more powerful soon because I really enjoy vaping.

THIS IS IT
THIS IS THE NORMIE BREAKING THREAD!
EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK IN HERE

It's the best thing i've ever done. my days of eGo are over :)

REMOVE NORMIE
I've actually got a vaporizer, but only because wax is now vaporizable.

i love holocauster

i want to go out fag-bashing with her

Where's the best place online to buy a mod?

I just want a regular cylindrical mod. Box mods seem less aesthetic to me.

I still think vapes are mouth-fedoras, but I got a discreet vape pen for weed.

It's meh and makes me cough more than smoking tobacco or bud. Can't get as high either.

If you tried a mod (with nicotine juice) instead of a pen, you might just give up the herbal jew. The buzz is almost like doing coke.

What do you mean by a mod?
I'm new to this.

A mod is one like the OP posted. Bigger battery, bigger tank, more voltage, adjustable settings. Produces many times the amount of vapor per hit than a vape pen.

I've been content with using a vape pen just because they're more economical, but after trying a friend's mod, I was sold. You get what you pay for, and it's well worth it to upgrade.

it is because vaping weed doesnt combust most of the cannabinoids like when you smoke it i always preferred smoking weed over vaping it

I did have a Smok Vape Pen 22, it only major issue I had was that due to the tank design on it, I would have to loosen the top to get the juice to flow down to the coil, else it would just taste burnt.

I picked up the Pegasus (OP Photo) I have off of eBay. The quality is very good, if you decide on a box instead, that won't disappoint you.

THIS

vape is for fags

I have a Smok AL85 am I doing it right? Gold and black one with the baby tank from the kit.

nfeteam.org/

You're doing it right. What resistance coils do you have in it?

Never heard of this. Cool shit.

0.4 Ohem.

Keep it anywhere from 35-55 watts, maximize coil longevity. Only little bit i can recommend about it.

samefagging because i saged

I have been vaping it at 55 watts for over 1000 puffs and it's still good it reccomends that you vape from 55-65w and is rated 40-80w

i vape but i got sick of talking about it so i have no comments about vaping. i just buy more eliquid when i need to. i have enough wire, cotton, mods and atomizers to last the rest of my life because i got way too into it as a hobby 2 years ago.