I thought the tiny girl had the upper hand

I thought the tiny girl had the upper hand

This meme has to die like vaccines.

You misspelled "average sized female"

i would have just jbellyflopped on her if i was the fat fuck

If I saw this transpiring in front of my eyeballs, I'd honestly nudge the fatty and watch her fall over. Not out of any sort of whiteknight for the other grill, but because the fatty disgusts me that much.

Why do fags even bother getting /fit/ if you'll just win every fight when you're obese?

not in real life

PROTIP: If a fatty is getting you like that, jam your thumbs through their eyeballs.

We should all work as hard as we can to engineer the failure and removal of fat people. It's good for the community.

Lunch is getting harder to catch hey?

You don't mess with fat chicks. They crazy as fuck because they have to be to get attention. I've seen fat women beat the shit out of men. Scary cunts. I learned all this the hard way. I have never met a nice, normal fat woman. They are all colossal cunts, far worse than any of the pretty, sheltered "I'm entitled to everything" girls.

Tricks to fighting fatties
take advantage of their positioning fat people are slow as fuck and dont have very good balance so throw them off balance and uve won
BUT FATTIES ARE LIKE STONE
go for the legs and rip that fucker out easy

keep your distance from a fat person who wants a fight. dance a bit to get them angry, a quick jab when they raise their head. keep moving. they tire fast, very fast. getting close up and into a wrestle is a mistake. jab and combo until the head drops then an uppercut. game over.

Topkek

GRONK SMASH

That holds true for most fatties but the hybrids are a different story. They have the best of both worlds: eat and be fat all they want but can go blow for blow and run with skinny and fit people

Fatties are particularly challenging to fight. If they get you into a hold, it's ogre. You'll be screaming and kicking while it fucks you in the arse they're tanky. Their fat acts like fucking armour!

You need to hit them in weak spots, in their fucking pig nose. And hit them hard, then fucking get out of there. A fatty's punch is slow but very powerful, you do NOT want to be caught in the firm grasp of a fatty either. In the video that fatty could easily have broken that girl's leg with her weight… Imagine that being your neck or your arm or something…

You can easily tire them out though. As stated, dance around them, provoke them. But keep your balance as if you go on the ground all tactics are gone and you may as well have lubed your arse beforehand for you're about to get raped!

Fatties are unhealthy and most of the time rely only on their intimidating presence and weight. They are slow and will never be able to keep up the pace in a fight.

Big girl has (obviously) the weight advantage here, and she's using it well. Hold the little one down by the hair, keep her down low where she can't hit your face or even see you.
The little girl could have done better if she had focused on the weak points for maximum damage. The fatties knees are probably already bone on bone, one good punch or better yet a good kick would have ended that fight quickly.

Snorlax used pound. Its super effective.

I like to add that I punched a fat guy in the belly once in a school yard fight, did absolutely nothing! I ran, got the fucker tierd then came back & hit him in the face. (Gutt punchs do nothing to them).

My mom is fat and she's really nice.

yeah ask Bob Sapp that

I just did… he didn't answer, tho.