Gather round for the tale of Jenny

Is there anything more tragic than being Jenny?

My name is Chin Chan, thank you for accepting me in this community.

Being you.

yeah

not being able to hold her hand

31 year old here. Seen it all. I can't wait to see this bitch's life unravel.

Yea, bagshitting lovers…REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FTFY

user this is amazing! Please more!!!

This one would be nice too

Put it on her dress near her coach area.

lets help eachother out anons!

(me)

what i'm saying is let's do trades, you make one then i make one and others join-in if they want to.

This is sad.

What, that she can push feces through her colon?

does she gape good?

You are always going to be your harshest critic, but I bet you are way more attractive than you are letting on. Confidence also goes a long way. On the flip side, your lack of confidence might make you seem quiet, and contemplative (which again, depending on the guy can be really attractive!).
Personally, the first thing I'd do if I met a trans girl like I described is ask if I can suck them off (Umph, yes). Then, going from there, I'd find out what they like to do to get off. If they're not comfortable with anal, fingering is an option. Sucking each other off is also an option. Playing with nipples, kissing the body, analingis, the list goes on. Sex doesn't just have to be penis-in-vagina, it is anything that makes the other person feel aroused.

Well, I was planning to anal but I guess it does sound fun. Not nothg I will admit still.

Dude, gross.

well i guess this guys gone so.

here you go Jenny fapper.

(me)

I like the second one more but i want to show both so you can pick for yourself.

Margaretcucks eternally BTFO

She's a 4.8/10.

acting like you dont want to cum on Jenny's face.

I'm not acting user……..

But i gotta say i like this one more.

You can see the cum on Jenny's face better.

looking at both i got to go with the 1st, nvm.

Quality post user
#queenoftv

And another one. How much is it to pay for these adverts? The salty fucks are just spamming now.

I think I have a new fetish, I'm getting stiff just looking at these. I also have to poop so that's probably the reason, but still, do want, moar pls.

AT LEAST YOU CAN POOP. WAS GETTING OFF PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Thanks user! Glad someones enjoying these!

I'm going to work on this today. (first pic)

Also, here are her mouth sounds from her asmr video. I think it fits well with her facials in this thread.

I just let it run while i fapped to

Rumor has it hotwheels is the BO over there. He is probably putting them up for free.

But Hotwheelz is ded, anonkun. He's never coming back. You need to let go.

any chance you can do that first one (one without the drop on the hat) but with more cum running down her chest and dress? i mean, it kinda ruins my immersion, if i were cumming onto her i would shower her in jizz.

smh tbh

Why?

You're not kidding anybody. This is honestly pathetic and, frankly, really fucking boring.

Sweet tears

Why does are Queen look so good with cum on her face?

(one light cum/ one with dark cum)

Also, this little project backfired on me
and now i have a new fetish.

Jenny got me into feet and now into facials.

should i take the cum (inbetween the eyebrows) off?

What do you guys think? or is it good the way it is?

Anyone who earns a living by making dumb, easy videos on the internet is truly living in the lap of luxury. I would happily accept a hundred death threats a day for that kind of dosh.

Leave it

the name mccurdy makes me think of curds and whey, which makes me think of little miss muffet, which makes me think of spiders, which makes me think of spider man, which makes me think of tobey maguire, which makes me think of lizzie mcguire, which makes me think of disney, which makes me want to kill myself.

in short, fuck you.

krk

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAY!!!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAY!!!

I LOVE YOU JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAY!

Feel free to stop being cringey anytime.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAY!

You should be proud. She is funny & talented and has a career that won't quit!

Is this why she hasn't made a video in awhile?

Bagshitter on suicide watch

Wrong. Truth is on my side chinlet lost.

BAGSHITTER DELUSIONAL LMAO

so fucking close goddamn

Where's that from?