John mccain's broadcasts to the enemy in vietnam have been found!

MCCAIN IS FUCKED

Thanks to the hard work of Chuck C Johnson and Wesearchr.

We have finally found John "songbird" mccain's vietnam broadcast. This is a HUGE deal that will HOPEFULLY (with your help) end his fucking jew loving career once and for all. His primary is coming up and we need to propagate this EVERYWHERE.

We have the potential to change history here. But we need to really work hard spreading this.

Some background. John mccain is touted as "the voice of veterans and POW's"

The reality is he was a spoiled little shit tom cruise wannabe who graduated at the bottom of his class and rekt a bunch of aircraft. Some accuse him of giving the vietnamese information

But thats not the worst thing he did. While serving in the senate he went out of his way to hide information on POW's still overseas. Many have suggested the reason for this is they might know about how john mccain betrayed his country.

We now have proof this little rat sang like a bird while captured in vietnam.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/true-story-wesearchr-uncovered-senjohnmccain-vietnam-propaganda-tapes-50-years-silence/
thelibertyincident.com/docs/CourtOfInquiry.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._McCain_Jr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
saveitoffline.com/
archive.is/b0wNF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Stockdale
homeofheroes.com/moh/citations_living/vn_n_stockdale.html
archive.is/2y2Le
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolution_Copper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Tinto_Group#Formation
nazigassings.com/BernardClarke.html
archive.is/s7YiT
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
archive.is/YVL1J
darkmoon.me/2015/torture-and-testicle-crushing-at-nuremberg/
englishnews.org/news-central/resources/resource-the-truth-of-ww2.html
exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-holocaust-legend-is-built-on.html
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/09/15/why-did-rudolf-hoess-confess-the-british-took-it-out-of-him-with-torture-says-his-80-year-old-daughter/
radioislam.org/islam/english/revision/hoess.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gE6kTSAaudQ&feature=youtu.be
gotnews.com/exclusive-video-malik-obama-loves-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U
vvtai.com/article/view?id=98215
usnews.com/news/articles/2008/01/28/john-mccain-prisoner-of-war-a-first-person-account
youtu.be/AVgocdvcG0A
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wq0x9/john_mccains_broadcasts_to_the_enemy_in_vietnam/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wq0x9/john_mccains_broadcasts_to_the_enemy_in_vietnam/d69940o
theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does the Vietnamese government have archives of all the POW broadcasts? Or did somebody happen to record this particular one?

Here is the story on how the tapes were found.

WeSearchr is going to make wikileaks look like a joke

gotnews.com/true-story-wesearchr-uncovered-senjohnmccain-vietnam-propaganda-tapes-50-years-silence/

OH LAWD!

Looks like he is being punished by the real elite of this world for opposing Trump, this is just a small warning.

What backwards world are you living in?

No fucking way. The keks keep on coming.

IT HAS BEEN FORTOLD

bumping this is pretty fucking huge

Where can I listen to the tapes? A transcript?

McCain is too high in the hierarchy to have something like this against him released just for lulz. This is a warning.

You know they're not going to make a big deal of this. The man was broken by torture or at least that will be the official story. How many could withstand the cruelty and pain those Vietnamese inflicted?

(REICHED)

Isn't he also the one that accidentally fired a rocket while still on an aircraft carrier killing a bunch of sailors?

…Or Wesearchr worked

John "Crash a jet, treasonous vet" McCain will hopefully have to polish Jew cock without spitting the load on America after this.

alot of people died without doing nice comfy "lol i love killing babies wow i sure do love gook hospitals these commies aint so bad" broadcasts.

By doing this he was aiding the enemy. Evidence exists he was never tortured and immediately started talking

Who do we spread this to?

Those are some fine repeating digits.

He hot started his jet
Old jets had a manual fuel control servo valve.
You click on the valve dump a bunch of fuel in the hot section of the turbine then touch off the ignition.
It shoots a big flame out of the burner
the big flame ignited a rocket on the jet behind him it blew up……
McCain the admiral wisked johnny off to safety from the ire of the sailors on the ship

Twitter.

Spam it at breitbart writers.

Arizona press.

Anybody you think might propagate the story.

Maybe even democrats.

Just spam it everywhere

Thanks.

So some guy went to the library and looked for the tape. Bet he never knew the pain of using the card catalog at a public library.

damn user looks like

McKike BTFO

I've been seeing it making rounds on Twitter so it's certainly got some traction.

This is bigger than you guys realize.

>collaborates with the enemy treason

This is multi-tiered corruption.

He also caused the Forrestal Fire and got that covered up as well

Also..

OF ALL THE WORDS OF TONGUE AND PEN THERE ARE NONE AS DANK AS TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN

He got shot down in VN because he was hotdogging and flying his jet way below the specified altitude for engagement from the air force command. By flying so low it enabled the VC forces to shoot down his jet and he was then captured etc etc

(((Pure coincidence.)))

The ISIS warlord BTFO

Kennedi check 'em.

While exciting as it is, (((John))) can easily say that he was tortured and threatened by the Vientcong and was made to say this as part of propaganda. More bamboo and fingernails roundeye unless you read this

To counter this, how many other POW's made tapes like this at the time? If more than him, then it can backfire and make the normalfags say "awww what a hero, he was tortured to say all of those bad things".

I put him on the same level as Jane Fonda and Kerry tbh

No wonder Vietnam was lost, gov and soldiers used their time to take drugs and kill friendly units

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums

Filtered.

And his daddy Admiral McCain was in charge of the cover-up Inquiry into the kikes trying to sink the USS Liberty.

thelibertyincident.com/docs/CourtOfInquiry.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._McCain_Jr.
He ordered a Naval Court of Inquiry to be convened following the June 1967 USS Liberty incident.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Nice Dubs

Here is webm,

saveitoffline.com/ easy youtube to webm.

wew that inflation

Well I guess I won't be voting for McCain …

oh wait

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN

MCCAIN IS NOT A HERO

I LIKE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GET CAPTURED

4D CHESS MASTER KNOWS WHERE TO MOVE AND WHEN

shut up and work for your slave wage goy

McCain is a traitorous neocon cuck but he wasn't responsible for the fire. He did barely escape being incinerated and blown into tiny little pieces though.

From kikepedia:

Although investigators could not identify the exact chain of events behind the carnage, they revealed potential maintenance issues, including concerns in circuitry (stray voltage) associated with LAU-10 rocket launchers and Zunis, as well as the age of the 1,000 lb (450 kg) "fat bombs" loaded for the strike, shards from one of which dated it to the Korean War in 1953.[1]

Safety regulations should have prevented the Zuni rocket from firing. A triple ejector rack (TER) electrical safety pin prevented any electrical signal from reaching the rockets, but it was known that high winds could sometimes catch the attached tags and blow them free.

The backup was the "pigtail" connection of the electrical wiring to the rockets pod. Regulations required they be connected only when the aircraft was attached to the catapult and ready to launch. The navy investigation found that four weeks before the fire, Forrestal's Weapons Coordination Board had a meeting to discuss the possible problem of a faulty pigtail delaying a mission while the aircraft was removed from the launcher.

The board ruled that, in the future, the crew could ignore protocol and connect the pigtails while the aircraft were still queued. Though never made official, the crew immediately acted on the ruling. The inquiry found that the TER pin was likely blown free while the pigtail was connected, and that the missile fired due to a power surge when the pilot transferred his systems from external to internal power.

This incident also led the US Navy to implement safety reviews for weapons systems going on board ships (whether for use or for shipping). Today, this evaluation still exists as the Weapon System Explosives Safety Review Board.[22]

archive.is/b0wNF

The faulty rocket came from an F-4, McCain was flying A-4s by then. Also, can confirm rockets are notoriously dangerous and unreliable. The US Navy no longer uses them on F-18s because they have a bad habit of going off for no fucking reason. The USMC still does utilize them for ground strafing runs on their F-18s, but even then when they're armed up with rockets, they must be parked away from any other aircraft, building, or ground crew. And extra precautions are taken around them, eg: no radios are allowed near the rockets.

Vietnam was explicitly started to create a divide among the public and to demoralize the military. it worked amazingly.

Everytime this gets brought up, I remember what an absolute fucking beast Admiral Stockdale was. Sliced up his own face and slit his wrists so the gooks couldn't use him for propaganda. Then (((everyone))) made fun of him during the 1992 debates (he was Ross Perot's VP pick) for not being super prepared.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Stockdale
Gulf of Tonkin Incident
Further information: Gulf of Tonkin Incident
Stockdale exiting his A-4 fighter-bomber weeks before becoming a POW.

On 2 August 1964, while on a DESOTO patrol in the Tonkin Gulf, the destroyer USS Maddox (DD-731) engaged 3 North Vietnamese Navy P-4 torpedo boats from the 135th Torpedo Squadron.[3] After fighting a running gun and torpedo battle, in which the Maddox fired over 280 5-inch (130 mm) shells, and the torpedo boats expended their 6 torpedoes (all misses) and hundreds of rounds of 14.5mm machinegun fire; the combatants broke contact. As the torpedo boats turned for their North Vietnamese coastline, four F-8 Crusader fighter aircraft from USS Ticonderoga (CV-14) arrived, and immediately attacked the retreating torpedo boats.[4]

Stockdale (commander VF-51 (Fighter Squadron 51)), with Lieutenant (Junior Grade) Richard Hastings attacked torpedo boats T-333 and T-336, while Commander R. F. Mohrhardt and Lieutenant Commander C. E. Southwick attacked torpedo boat T-339. The four F-8 pilots reported scoring no hits with their Zuni rockets, but reported hits on all three torpedo boats with their 20mm cannon.[5]

Two nights later, on 4 August 1964, Stockdale was overhead during the second reported attack in the Tonkin Gulf. Unlike the first event, which was an actual sea battle, no Vietnamese forces were, however, believed to have been involved in the second engagement. In the early 1990s,[6] he recounted: "[I] had the best seat in the house to watch that event, and our destroyers were just shooting at phantom targets—there were no PT boats there…. There was nothing there but black water and American fire power."[7]

The next morning, on 5 August 1964, President Johnson ordered bombing raids on North Vietnamese military targets which he announced were retaliation for the alleged incident of 4 August. When Stockdale was awoken in the early morning and was told he was to lead these attacks he responded: "Retaliation for what?" Later, while a prisoner of war, he was concerned that he would be forced to reveal this secret about the Vietnam War.[citation needed]
Prisoner of war

On 9 September 1965, while flying from USS Oriskany on a mission over North Vietnam, Stockdale ejected from his Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, which had been struck by enemy fire and completely disabled. He parachuted into a small village, where he was severely beaten and taken prisoner.[citation needed]

Stockdale was held as a prisoner of war in the Hoa Lo prison (the infamous "Hanoi Hilton") for the next seven and a half years. As the senior Naval officer, he was one of the primary organizers of prisoner resistance. Tortured routinely and denied medical attention for the severely damaged leg he suffered during capture, Stockdale created and enforced a code of conduct for all prisoners which governed torture, secret communications, and behavior. In the summer of 1969, he was locked in leg irons in a bath stall and routinely tortured and beaten. When told by his captors that he was to be paraded in public, Stockdale slit his scalp with a razor to purposely disfigure himself so that his captors could not use him as propaganda. When they covered his head with a hat, he beat himself with a stool until his face was swollen beyond recognition. When Stockdale was discovered with information that could implicate his friends' "black activities", he slit his wrists so they could not torture him into confession.

homeofheroes.com/moh/citations_living/vn_n_stockdale.html

How did this not surface during the '08 election?

Either someone wasn't doing their job or he was a plant who intentionally threw the election. His VP pick suggests the latter.

The narrative has always been "Republicans winning the 2008 election would have been next to impossible. McCain was always pushing to be the GOP's candidate in presidential elections since forever, and 'they' figured they may as well turn lemons into lemonade: if they couldn't win, they could at least give McCain the nod to shut him up forever."

Or some such. That made sense to me in my blue-pilled days, perhaps, but it does fall a little short now. The idea that McCain was playing for anyone but the (((establishment))) is outright laughable.

Polite sage for off topic.

Yeah, most people don't realize just how dangerous even the latest modern ordnance can be. Make a mistake and it's carnage.

Well, our current government is clearly evil.

Wake me up when the day of the rope begins, this current election is a farce.

McCain works for the kikes, bro.

archive.is/2y2Le
McCAIN AND FLAKE ON PASSAGE OF RESOLUTION COPPER LAND EXCHANGE
Washington, D.C. ­– U.S. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Jeff Flake (R-AZ) today applauded passage of the Resolution Copper land exchange, which was included in the Carl Levin and Howard P. "Buck" McKeon National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015, passed by the Senate this evening and now headed to President Obama’s desk for signature:
“We are extremely proud that, with the support of Republicans and Democrats in both Houses of Congress, the Resolution Copper land exchange today passed the Senate and is now heading to the president’s desk for signature. This is a great victory for the State of Arizona, after years of hard work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolution_Copper
Resolution Copper (RCM) is a joint venture owned by Rio Tinto
and BHP Billiton formed to develop and operate an underground copper mine near Superior, Arizona, U.S. The project targets a deep-seated porphyry copper deposit located under the now inactive Magma Mine. Rio Tinto has reported an inferred resource of 1.624 billion tonnes containing 1.47 percent copper and 0.037 percent molybdenum at depths exceeding 1,300 metres (0.81 mi).[1] The proposed mine is one of the largest copper resources in North America.[2] Following the passage of the 2015 National Defense Authorization Act, many Native American and conservation groups fear the copper mine will destroy sacred and environmentally sensitive land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Tinto_Group#Formation
At the end of the 1880s, control of the firm was passed to the Rothschild family, who greatly increased the scale of its mining operations.

People attack Trump, and they get stumped. It's like poetry.

main stream media jews control the information the public receives i.e what they believe.

even if you had this information. if the press (jews) refuse to publish it the regular people will not believe it to be true so long as the press is not telling them the information.

lots of idiots only believe what they are told because their brains are hard-wired by the nefarious jewboxes. tvs / computers etc.

fyi if ure using a computer and not really using a gui and usually messing around in a gui sorry but ure using a jewbox, not the machine per say.

Based

Now that man is a true hero,

not (((John)))

Its quite amazing. I've lost track of the body count at this point. But all that matters is who is next on the chopping block? Well.. Of course Paul Ryan will get stumped bad in a couple of days but who is next after him?

Only Kek knows.

The first debate will be a bloodbath, but that is a long time from now.

Holy fucking shit.

This could backfire if he was tortured into doing it.

I've already covered that.

He was not under duress during this recording.

Sage just means that your comment won't count as a bump to the thread

It's not a downvote

While that certainly is admirable, how many of us can say we would do the same in that situation? I don't fault a P.O.W. for reading enemy propaganda after being tortured/under the threat of torture.

HOLY FUCK A REAL AMERICAN HERO

Evidence?

Yes I know that, I wasn't "downvoting" anything.

Next time try reading the article

trump
roger stone
everyone

I reposted that thread for fun on half chan.
the reactions are almost 180° degree contrary to here kek.
halfchan.org/pol/thread/84274123

Thanks for sharing the info. Say bye bye to McCain's re-running whenever it comes up. Make sure to send the info to the guy or his clientele campaigning against McCain.

POST PICS OF HIS COW DAUGHTER

You mean the GotNews article? That wasn't even mentioned in OP's first post so don't be so smug about it. Anyway the article doesn't really back that up. It links to another article that quotes McCain saying he told a psychotic torturer that he would give the info if he could see a doctor. The torturer took his pulse and told him it was "too late". So it sounds like he was on the brink of death. McCain finally got the torturer to get a doctor and then gave information. So he cooperated to save his life and/or save himself from torture. Not so damning.

That's when you go with plan B:
Tell them you killed some ludicrous number of jews and hope future historians are smart enough to figure it out.

nazigassings.com/BernardClarke.html
archive.is/s7YiT

Some of it did. The shit about him being bottom of his class and him crashing planes came up. The media actually pushed that info as well along with some comics. Now they act shocked when anyone says anything negative about McCain.

kek

I don't know if these pics are in order or not but I'd fuck that cow bitch.

SOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE PIG!

And the jews made it work and it's now a crime to doubt them

God damn we've let out ancestors down

I'll say! :^)

I just realized: this could easily be interpreted as 'gassed' as in de-loused. Does anyone have original transcripts/recordings? Do we know for certain that the prisoner understood that the question related to killing people with gas?

Trump knew this shit months ago. That's why he refused to apologize to McFag.

There's all sorts of info on the net about Germans being tortured for holohoax confessions. Dig.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
archive.is/YVL1J

darkmoon.me/2015/torture-and-testicle-crushing-at-nuremberg/

englishnews.org/news-central/resources/resource-the-truth-of-ww2.html

exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-holocaust-legend-is-built-on.html

furtherglory.wordpress.com/2013/09/15/why-did-rudolf-hoess-confess-the-british-took-it-out-of-him-with-torture-says-his-80-year-old-daughter/

radioislam.org/islam/english/revision/hoess.htm
From The Journal of Historical Review, Vol. 7, Number 4 (Winter 1986-87):
How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Hoess

By Robert Faurisson

Rudolf Hoess was the first of three successive commandants of the Auschwitz concentration camp. He is often called "THE Commandant of Auschwitz," and the general public knows of him from a book published under the title Commandant in Auschwitz. He appeared before the International Military Tribunal as a witness on 15 April 1946, where his deposition caused a sensation. To the amazement of the defendants and in the presence of journalists from around the world, he confessed to the most frightful crimes that history had ever known. He said that he had personally received an order from Himmler to exterminate the Jews. He estimated that at Auschwitz 3,000,000 people had been exterminated, 2,500,000 of them by means of gas chambers. His confessions were false. They had been extorted from Hoess by torture, but it took until 1983 to learn the identity of the torturers and the nature of the tortures they inflicted upon him.

The confessions of Rudolf Hoess supply the keystone to the theory which maintains that the systematic extermination of the Jews, especially by means of homicidal gas chambers, was a historical reality. These confessions consist essentially of four documents which, in chronological order, are the following:

In case anyone isn't getting it, (((they))) now say that only 1-1.5 million were killed at Auschwitz, yet Hoess' confession says 3 million were killed and 2.5 million in gas chambers.

So can we get a youtube of this? Then spread it like herpies?

It's already posted, but this is a good link with just the propaganda broadcast and no extra bs.

Dr. kelli Ward is trying to retire mccain. if you live in arizona you should consider voting for her.

I'm sure Hillary will up your wage if you try harder :^)

GLORIOUS

pic related

also, WeSearchr literally JUST released a 16-minute interview with Malik Obama (Barack Obama's brother) about how much Malik loves Donald Trump and will vote for him

WeSearchr is scalping left and right this week

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=gE6kTSAaudQ&feature=youtu.be

Article: gotnews.com/exclusive-video-malik-obama-loves-donald-trump/

(((Harim Rothman)))

And who is he running against? Let's not kill the lesser cuck, but make sure we kille the cuckest cuck.

BTFO

No this just means an outsider probably did it. McCain is in the inner circle and knows where the bodies are buried. The whole reason they do ritualistic shit is because it gives them an unbreakable bond in their mutual guilt.
If you say hes too high in the Hierarchy, that literally means that Hierarchy didn't do it, that means it must be from the outside, god you contrarians are dense.

ctr please leave, this idea is extremely retarded if you've viewed this election at all

why are you spreading old news, everyone knows this

The VIDEO was just released today. Seems like they have 45+ minutes of footage.

common shill tactic is to declare something as "old news" and not worthy of being spread

Fuck off, CTR

you fuck off nigger or I'll stop by your office.

thanks for outing yourself, shill

your retarded and your shits all fucked, intern

If she wasn't neocohen spawn, would bang.

Jews are fucking schizophrenic retards. If you're going to accuse the greatest man in history of murdering you and your people, at least use facts and some basic fucking grammar/punctuation.

it looks like McCain in drag.

There have always been people on the inside fighting back. The FBI wouldn't have listed all of Hillary's criminal misconduct otherwise. Even if she was never indicted that press conference never would have happened if there wasn't a real resistance force still left inside the Federal Government.

WeSearchr… great honeypot btw

did you come here from cuckchan, faggot?

Great post op, we all know chuck has the tape and will not realses it till he gets his ten grand. Dudes a total jew, fuck him and his website.

Print it out and mail it to every VFW in your state.

So do I, and I'm an American too.

marry a fat american user, we need more whites.

I said bang, not marry.

Chuck, you're doing great work.

don't do it, fat women are disgusting human beings in addition to their fat bodies

There was a documentary on those 'swiftboats' a few years back and they had all the surviving guys from McCain's unit in it. Everyone hated his guts.

Apparently Johnny boy snitched instantly and endured zero torture.

When he came back to the US, he married a rich bitch whose daddy turned him in this fake war 'hero'. He's such a scumbag there must be some Jewish blood in him.

the coincidences is so real i cant help but think this is just a stealthy Holla Forumsack

Aren't we, or at least the Russians, still using bombs made for WWII? Isn't that the whole appeal of JDAM?

im gonna need sources, stat

I don't get it

What is this audio except of McCain supposed to reveal? Is there any more audio than just this 1:47 clip saying that the zipperhead doctors fixed his leg and arm?

I switched to sinners in the hands of an angry god. This is more interesting.

Come back when you have audio of McCain suckling total gook cocks

(McCain and USS Liberty Coverup)
youtube.com/watch?v=0q7yEnMjQ6U

Asia.

Was I the only one who read that at CUCK C. Johnson

Sad!

Me too user. I married a fat girl, it's worked out pretty well.

During the First Gulf War the U.S. was using 16" shells on the battleship Iowa that were manufactured during WWII.

Also, I've read that early on in the "War on Terror" we were using .50 caliber ammunition that also was manufactured during WWII.

too lazy to walk out on you?

Double dubs confirm.

Lol, she is a lazy bitch, I'll give you that. I got a fat fetish and she's loyal, submissive, and red-pilled. I've got no real complaints.

Russia has a real stock problem they made enough ammo for WWIII and WWIV during the soviet era but didn't have the money to pay for regular maintenance for a while as a result stockpiles are blowing up regularly (and a lot of "stockpiles" are basically moving all the suspicious stuff carefully far out inawoods and wait for it to blow up on it's own).
Also a lot of the ammo plants where elsewhere in the Soviet Union (Ukraine, but also the -stan countries) so they had to move/remake entire factories (and had to order them shit or they would be no point moving/recreating them).

As a result most of what they use is at worse from the 80's, the rest they sold or they wait for it to blow up.

mon ami I know a shit load of them who are "better" looking than that, as log as you don't look too dago-y you should come over here and enrich our genepool

in 2008 I was issued black follower m16 magazines yes I had gear that is supposed to be replaced every so often that had seen at least 25 years of fucking use. and they predictably jammed and/or completely fell apart dumping my ammo on the floor all the fucking time

and our at-4s and grenades were all long past their shelf life

see

How about we meet at yours above the US store?

You're referring to (((John Kerry))) CTR.

why did you change your ip?

I don't have direct experience with being issued U.S. government weapons as i was only a contractor and had to scrounge for 50 year old AKM's and Tariq's so I could avoid being kidnapped and head chopped

I'd like to think some of the bottlenecks in small arms ammunition supplies and weapons accessories like magazines have been alleviated but have no idea of the current situation.

So why didn't you crush the magazines and make them unservicable and get new ones from your armourer? Why didn't you take apart your magazines and make sure the spring was re-tensioned and the follower was working properly? Why didn't you use some clp in your magazine? And so what if your AT4s and M67s were expired? Did they work? Did they discharge? If so, why complain?

STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD

Automatic rifle fags.

Not even once.

Because there were no new magazines to issue and destroying equipment is frowned upon?

Then why didn't you properly PM your mags and make sure they operated properly? And if a magazine is unservicable, you're saving lives by making sure it's properly unservicable.

PFC Pyle: I was saving lives by destroying my equipment.

Yeah, I'm sure Lt. Col Grudgefuck would buy that argument.

That's a bot btw.

grrrr

That's not how it works, kid.

It's SOP to destroy your equipment in certain circumstances, such as getting captured or if your position is being overran. Equipment is not as big an investment in personnel. Also, an M16 mag costs about 1 dollar to make. It's stamped aluminum, about 5 cents worth of plastic and about a quarter worth of spring steel.

But I thought you were saying destroy equipment to save lives and get issued new stuff. Holy fuck you're a tool.

No shit.

All the more reason every single fucking magazine should be brand new.

DEBATE ON TORTURE OVER

THANK YOU MCCAIN

I'm pretty pale skinned so no I don't look like a dago.

I'm not talking about fatties like complete fat asses I'm talking about pic related, It's been like that since I started lifting.

Oh my god, I would destroy those hookers.

how legit is this broadcast?

Just Milk them titties user, fucking a. You could suffocate in those glands.

polite sage for offtopic

He's as establishment as it gets. Not that I like Mr. Soetoro as our president, but if McCain won we'd have been at war with seven countries on Israel's hit list, simultaneously. Guy was a fucking hawk.

No he wasnt. That was reserved for the plebs at the Hilton not Admiral's son "shitstain" M'cain who even reportedly got some numba one vc comfort pussy for his efforts.

What the fuck is this shit? Fat sows are degenerate as fuck. Bitches can't even keep themselves from shoving junk food in their faces, and you think they aren't gobbling nigger dicks whenever possible?

Fat whores are a plague on the white race, and you twisted ham-planet enablers are just as bad. They need to put down the Twinkies and you need to stop worshiping piles of unhealthy lard, you pathetic slime.

I wait for the day that fat cunts are openly scorned universally for being unfit for producing viable offspring, and you fatty chasing faggots are chemically castrated so this revolting "fetish" ceases to be.

What is WHR?

We've gone from traitor McCain to the viability of current ordnance to disgusting fat girls. Great stuff.

I'll add McCain is an establishment clown who's on his way out.

Trump is playing the game young Padawan. Do not despair.

(checked)

I'm reading NBC right now and they're saying it's "extending an olive branch". It still worries me, but let's see what happens. Trump is too unpredictable to pin down.

In reality that means he is negotiating from a position of power. They are coming to him, not the other way around.

Just tweeted it. Not sure what hash to use?

That's what my gut was saying but NBC was wording it to have it say that Trump was doing this to compromise his platform. Also, they're pushing the "Trump is behind in the polls" shit again and I'm tired of seeing it. This is a never ending onslaught; why are they surprised when Trump keeps coming after them all?

Hardcore lefties generally hate McCain.

Excellent choice, they'll go for the kill.

Are there no Gallic BBW beauties mon frere-user?

BTFO

both McCain and Romney were plants

they were liberal as fuck

You need to cover all bases before you bring out a new argument, Moishe. Devil's advocate is a very important role.

It will not end even with a President Trump and by some miracle a friendly Congress . Get it in your head that the battle is just beginning. It's demoralizing to see the non-stop propaganda but realize that older hands have been watching this shit for years and recognize the newsmedia is coming completely unglued.

The level of fear you are seeing in the newspapers is unprecedented and beyond anything we've experienced since the end of WWII. They are scared shitless.

There is much, much more political carnage ahead.

This user is based. However I will correct him on one thing.

There is much, much more general carnage ahead. If you fags aren't prepared by now, you need to scramble your ass to get prepared.

Holy shit

It's about the yee haw guns blazing stereotype not about availability, and I'm not into huge chicks.

I'd fuck the 2nd and 4th girls…the others are garbage

So he got a silver star for creating propaganda for the Viet Cong. Fortunate Son, indeed..

Bump, this needs to be spread.

vvtai.com/article/view?id=98215

Might have to kick off the happening with a slavshit SKS, but it's better than nothing. Hopefully the Canadian gov't get my PAL to me in a timely fashion. I've heard the RPAL takes for fucking ever though from everyone I know who has it.

Depending on how long the wait is, I might have enough time to save for some cool shit. AR's are off the table, as there's no viable way for me to practice shoot (because it's restricted and can only be shot at a shooting club) therefor I'm thinking of a Robinson Arms XCR in 7.62x39 because that shit is cheaper than dirt here.

Tell me, any preppers here, is it better to get a "good" rifle, or to get a slavshit for now and buy a bunch of other goods like food and filtration and water, etc?

Yeah fuck having a sustainable business model that bankrolls people to target our enemies.

Kill yourself, retard.

SKS is a solid weapon, don't ever let the kikes or Anglocucks ever tell you otherwise. The gun will not fail you in times of need, no matter how unelegant it happens to be.

Get a weapon that will protect yourself and your kin. This isn't fucking MTV nigger, style doesn't matter. Usefulness is king. Stock up on ammo for your weapon of choice and then focus on water and sustainable foodstuffs. Protect your kin and kill all invaders. This is what sustains bloodlines. I hate you faggots so much.

I'll pass.

NIMBLE

Back to fringe you go

Does anyone else start noticing that our elites, be it in the US or Europe, are the greatest traitors of them all?

Such beautiful words.

Is this the new cuckvalion? Spam some underageb& camwhore bitch, then REEEEE at the mods when your spamming gets the topic into ban on sight status?
Kill yourself. Now.

Failed consensus cracking.

(((virtue signal))) harder.

If you're going to put actual money into a proper slavshit rifle like an SKS, then it will serve you just fine. If you think getting a 20 lb. piece of shit with a bored out muzzle that locks every fourth round you fire because you *also* bought the discount ammo that fell off the back of the boat in 1962, you'll be in for a rude awakening.

A LOT of SKSs and Mosins were made to shit specs. That means a WIDE variance in shot placement, action, etc.

A proper SKS or Mosin or WASR-variant will do you just fine. You don't have to break the bank. I'd recommend bolt action because in a SHTF scenario, you're not going to sit around exchanging rounds with bad guys. You're not going to do "suppressing fire" or have an overlapping field of fire with a friendly.

In SHTF, you have no friends, no allies, and if you go into a proper firefight, you'll either burn through your ammo reserves within your first year and change in the wilderness or – more likely – you'll be dead and someone else will be using your rifle.

Don't budget a good rifle. Don't overspend. Shop proper for surplus and ALWAYS fire the rifle at the range to check sights and scope are aligned and the barrel isn't a POS.

thanks for correcting the record, 0.4 shills have been depositing into your acunt

I hate mcain as much as the next goy, but wht did he actually say wrong? he got treatment after being shot down?

yes I wnt an answer to convince me

Can somebody explain why this is a bombshell at all? Mccain had written extensively about breaking down while under duress and signing confessions that he was treated well and committed warcrimes against the VC. He already admitted he acted contrary to the military code of conduct so.. so what?

Sauce? Looking back he just seems to say things about how bombing the Vietnamese could be against codes now. Nothing about making traitor propaganda broadcasts.

usnews.com/news/articles/2008/01/28/john-mccain-prisoner-of-war-a-first-person-account

Its a long fucking post but if you control f war crimes, it may take you to the relevant passages. Theres nothing in there about the recordings, but the sign statements say similar things and are just as damning so why all the hooplah now?

Was written in the 70s and published in 08 online im assuming because of his presidential run.

They wanted a statement saying that I was sorry for the crimes that I had committed against North Vietnamese people and that I was grateful for the treatment that I had received from them. This was the paradox—so many guys were so mistreated to get them to say they were grateful. But this is the Communist way.

I held out for four days. Finally, I reached the lowest point of my 5½ years in North Vietnam. I was at the point of suicide, because I saw that I was reaching the end of my rope.

I said, O.K., I'll write for them.

They took me up into one of the interrogation rooms, and for the next 12 hours we wrote and rewrote. The North Vietnamese interrogator, who was pretty stupid, wrote the final confession, and I signed it. It was in their language, and spoke about black crimes, and other generalities. It was unacceptable to them. But I felt just terrible about it. I kept saying to myself, "Oh, God, I really didn't have any choice." I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine.

There are a bunch of Vietnam vets still alive that won't buy this for a minute.

The interesting question is if Trump knew this leak was coming when he made his comments about McCain…

The majority of his credibility if being an honorable pow. That is the number one thing people know about him. He even ran for president without this coming out, so that randoms on the internet released it is pretty crazy.

So has this information reached his primary opponent yet?

I brought this wesearchr shit up on another site and there were a few people who linked this and knew all about his confessions he signed, but i didn't really pay much attention during the 08 elections because i wasn't going to vote for either candidate so i looked like an idiot. This is good investigated journalism but why does chuck johnson keep saying mccain lied and wasn'tup front about his failure to uphold the criminal code? If they can find evidence in Vietnam that he did these things in exchange for better treatment and not because of torture then that would be something but what they released isn't that.

Not criminal code, code of conduct

noticed how he said "the real" elite?

is it one of those things where POWs had to say what they were required to say to come back home?

youtu.be/AVgocdvcG0A

An excellent video about damage control on the USS Forrestal. Nothing incriminating on mcain, but still a good video produced by the US Navy.

Ironically, the USS Forrestal was named after the Secretary of Defense during the Roswell incident.
Something for you UFO buffs.

Me, I really don't know.

Im bumping this one last time to hear any kind of rebuttal to the information i brought up. Again, this information does nothing to hurt McCain's election, id like to hear otherwise, though.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wq0x9/john_mccains_broadcasts_to_the_enemy_in_vietnam/

bump

I actually recognize that avatar from the picture of Israeli students harassing a Palestinian woman. Holla Forums agent confirmed.

Those are some based kikes right there.

What a fucking warrior. It's still hard to read though, the whole POW situation during Vietnam will take your soul after reading enough.

I hate John McCain with nearly ever fiber of my being for bestowing upon this country the personification of meth addiction and mental illness that is Sarah Palin, by the way, but this is low.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wq0x9/john_mccains_broadcasts_to_the_enemy_in_vietnam/d69940o

The Israelis are only ever based if they attack degeneracy in the West, not supporting it while being allergic back home.
Therefore the only based modern Jew is that rabbi that killed 66+ faggots with knives in two separate attacks.

baziiiiing

a real man can admit he is a chubby chaser, not bad, user

more cushion for the pushin! 4th pic is quality

theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books.

The sum of the secrets McCain has sought to hide is not small. There exists a telling mass of official documents, radio intercepts, witness depositions, satellite photos of rescue symbols that pilots were trained to use, electronic messages from the ground containing the individual code numbers given to airmen, a rescue mission by a special forces unit that was aborted twice by Washington—and even sworn testimony by two Defense secretaries that “men were left behind.” This imposing body of evidence suggests that a large number—the documents indicate probably hundreds—of the U.S. prisoners held by Vietnam were not returned when the peace treaty was signed in January 1973 and Hanoi released 591 men, among them Navy combat pilot John S. McCain.

Literally the Clinton defense. Deny, accept but qualify, and when forced to totally accept it, say it's already over.

remember when he was…

no wonder they're shitting themselves over Trump