Cucknadia Holla Forums

How do we make Canada great again?

I fucking hate this pozzed country and yet there's nowhere to go. This is literally the best Earth has to offer; and it's shit. I still haven't ever met and talked with another redpilled user in this country. I think every day about whether it's time to end my life or not. There is no future here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mHczp
archive.is/k25p0
archive.is/QLtmD
archive.is/FqThe
archive.is/A3Wqq
soundcloud.com/slvg2
archive.is/G7xrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying…

Slide thread

sage

reported

Canada has never been great and it never will be great.

but then the flag wouldn't be balanced

Just because I feel like proving you wrong.

still looks like trash

they should just be part of Alaska

Where should I migrate to then?

the US (depending on the state), Southern US if you can handle the niggers, maybe eastern Europe or Russia if you don't mind nogunzing it (I don't know the laws though, you may be able to own them over there)

Well I can't migrate anywhere, I'm stuck here, and will never get out.

I have to make Canada great again or just give into despair.

No other choices.

not with that attitude you won't

:^)

It's hard enough to migrate to America without the baggage of being white and having schizophrenia.

Fucking.
Sage.
Learn Russian and move there, learn Chinese and move there, or: Japan, US, UK.

I don't even qualify to immigrate to Canada even though I was born here.

Why the fuck would I migrate to a non-white country?

Russia and US won't take me.

Remove Dildeau.

We can put them on the back of the flag.

I've looked into what it takes just to make a party or get into a party and it's basically guaranteed that no matter what, all our "choices" are going to be as much alike to each other as a communist state letting its people picking which communist to elect to power.

Didn't report either

We need a thread series going. The Brits and Germans have one, yet we are too fucking retarded to number our threads. Holla Forums is basically American so they don't need to.

How can MCGA ? (MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN)
Start fucking numbering and archiving the threads retards like the English and the Germans.

Give Trudeau complete authority over every part of the Canadian Government

:^)

Yeah that will work, I think though he should diversify and change skin color. Michael Jackson style.
You think the cucks would like that? The cuckee piece of shit that becomes the bull.

Yeah that will work, I think though he should diversify and change skin color. Michael Jackson style.

You think the cucks would like that? The cuckee piece of shit that becomes the bull.

We're too busy being depressed and defeatist.

You know you guys should just stop trying and accept U.S. Dominion. You're basically a bastardized U.S. province anyway.

Nobody cares about your underwhelming, insignificant frozen shithole.

Fuck, even the aussies are more notable than you shits.

Trudeau will be thrown out sooner or later. His main appeal is hes handsome and slightly charismatic and he's not Harper. He's done a lot of fucking up but he'll screw up something big soon and he's the kind who'll keep fucking up til next election. I very much don't see him being a more than one term PM.

He was voted in because he was the most viable non-harper candidate. Harper was a crooked bastard who tried to commit election fraud, showed blatant provincial favoritism, and backed out on every other major promise he made.

He's mostly riding high on public image but that can't last forever.

Honestly, the only two things keeping Canada from being annexed by the U.S. are the Monarchy, and Nationalized Healthcare. The first one can be abolished pretty easily, but there would be uproar from the Cancucks if we took away their NHS. Now, nationalized Healthcare would be ideal in an all-white society, but in a country like the U.S., we'd go bankrupt in a year paying for nogs and spics, so that's out of the question, there is simply no way a multicultural/multiracial U.S. of 320+ million people can have NHS without imploding.

If we ever kick out the shitskins in the U.S., then our two countries could unite fairly easily with an intact healthcare and welfare system, but until that happens, I don't see unification happening. The Canucks would freak the fuck out if we took away their NHS, and if the U.S. adopted NHS to accommodate our new countrymen, we'd go bankrupt.

We tried it a couple times, it gets filled with an internal war between frogs and anglos and a lot of shitposting Americans calling every single Canadian faggots.

Canada can only become great by balkanizing, there is absolutely no way it can become great with the current constitution which has multiculturalism as a good part of it.

No it wouldn't.
Free healthcare is dysgenic as fuck.

There's no point in an ethnostate if you're going to destroy the population's genetic capital anyway.

You let Trump annex your maple syrup asses, that's how.

Do I need to remind you that we had the commie father of Trudeau for 15 years?

You know that NHS would be the only feasible way to sterilize those unfit for reproduction, right? How else is the government going to be allowed to tie the tubes of every downs whore?

Any other canuck here think if trump comes into office that trudeau would do something really stupid against him just to spite or goad him? I have a feeling trudeau is dumb enough to do that.

Stop arguing like a 16 years old.

You don't need to sterilize anyone, you just need to stop giving free shit.

NHS is a whole can of worms will plenty of unintended consequences. It's dysgenic (which forces you to be have very strong eugenic policies or to see your nation commit suicide), it has inflating costs, makes people less prone to take care of themselves…

The negative effects take more time to appear with Whites, but they are still there.

Furthermore, if you want to implement some eugenic policies, you could subsidize high quality people to have more children (or other form of 'positive' eugenism), which would be much less revolting for the population than straight up sterilization.
"Your children will be able to pick in a pool of high quality mates."
VS
"You suck, we sterilize you."

Canada should be annexed but should be made a common wealth, they don't get to vote nor have more than a few representatives.
However they still produce and are obedient to the united states.

Run for local office. Network.

I say we make it an even 10 (leave Nunavut a tribal land for now), so we have 60 states.

That would also give incentive to add 40 new states as well.

President Polk also felt that America deserved by manifest destiny the "Gulf of Mexico" be the Gulf of the United States and we capture all of Mexico's east coast.

canadacucks would have more representatives and turn our nation blue.

don't want to poison the nation, user.

Please, first thing their population is only 33 million people. Second, they would be second class "citizens" like American Samoa and not be allowed to vote for federal government and any local and state governance can have their measures vetoed by the American congress.

Either way, I'd say they be just territories for a while, after exposure to freedom (by reason or by force) they'll begin to Americanize, they already are very much like our northern states already.

We have a lot of your brainwashing media here and most rural whites are right-wing. The only thing that needs to be taken care of are cities and non-whites.

Also many people stopped caring about politics after a while because we get fucked no matter who we vote for since the 60s, offer them a real viable alternative and they'll vote for it.

Despite what our media says, I wouldn't be surprised if a Canadian Trump won the election.

We just need a Canadian Trump.

I'd rather be Russian than America, Americans in this thread can fuck off. We will never willingly be part of your piece of shit nation. So sick of you piece of shit americans who think we Canadians should be thankful to be allowed to be second class citizens in your shit heap.

We deport the non-Whites where they came from, and all the listerine chugging ice-niggers are to be sent to Nunavut.

When we bring back industry, people will slowly flow away from big cities again.

We could also do some kind of Citizen Service where are able bodied Americans and the Canadian territories (except for women with children) at 18 have to spend 2 years learning to work on infrastructure projects by building bridges and roads, brick-laying, tar-pouring, welding, planting trees. You can also opt for military service.

This will toughen up the people, bring jobs and skills to the average American and Canadian.

All paid (not too much, think military pay) and maybe we could give out an almost universal GI Bill of sorts.

Trump will need to act on his words as soon as he gets in power before I'm sold that he's the real deal and not a ruse to pacify the angry whites. I'm still doubtful about the whole MAGA but support Israel 100% rhetoric and what Ivanka whispers in his ear, which makes it seem as if it's about putting herself and her kike husband before the nation's interests.

Enjoy all our libs when Trump wins

IMO Trump being elected is the important part, NOT what he does once he's in the oval office.

Sure, it would be great if he built a wall and all, but just the fact that he'd be elected would be a giant electric shock to the entire Western civilization. A huge shock saying "You know what? You don't have to deal with this shit."

We can already see the effects Trump had. The left was already crumbling, but Trump made it somewhat okay for normies to start asking questions.

I'd be for it. Also ban the whole Frankfurt school inspired degrees from universities to make sure the cancer doesn't grow back.

Trump going back on his promises would either demoralize or enrage people, showing to them that resistance is futile, the game is rigged. The best would be he goes through with it and tell kikes in the Middle East to fuck off if they can't pay for everything the west did militarily for them.

Trudeau isn't his father. That much has been clear from day one.

Trudeau sr. was a strong leader who didn't bother with whining and identity politics. You tried to play that game he sent tanks to roll in your city. THAT's the kind of leadership Canada needs. It needs someone willing to stand up to the American president and tell him to fuck off once in a while. Harper was Bush and Obama's dancing monkey and Trudeau is only viewed as better because he's a liberal like Obama. If and when Trump takes office I guarantee he'll fold like a house of cards.

Trudeau Sr. is the one who attached multiculturalism to Canada, dumbass. He opened the door to third world shitters.

Remove Ontario and Quebec.

I second this.

I am fighting the good fight in my all white town. America are drama queens. We are the sleeping giant. As for you Europe, go west young man, and let the devil go east.

We will be back, Europa.

Is this a general Canada Holla Forums thread?

What's up with the Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Aboriginal Women? Why are they going to spend hundreds of millions just to find out the obvious truth: that these missing/dead women were mostly drug addicted prostitutes who were low-hanging fruit for degenerate killers looking for easy prey?

Is it really bad there? Honestly, half the occasions I've seen people talk about Trump it's defending him which (((some people))) would have you believe is not the case.

Reminder that Toronto's official motto is "diversity is strength."

The thing to remember is that Canada isn't "supposed" to have that kind of problem. Canada prides itself on generally being peaceful and not having serial killers. The obvious thing is that natives are an easy target to fuck with since they live in shitty neighborhoods and aren't really cared about. But to do that you need to acknowledge that there are neighborhoods the police don't go to and people the system doesn't give a shit about.The inquiry is independent mainly because natives basically expect to be fucked with at this point and want to do something, even if it's obviously ineffective.

The liberal government is still newly minted and the identity politics find it really hard to get a foothold since BLM has no power over a nation with no history of black violence(they tried to stop the police from attending a pride parade and were more or less universally mocked). One of the features of being "historically progressive" is that after a certain point I've found that white guilt doesn't actually WORK. Nobody can accuse a Canadian of slavery. The only racial problems are native groups and their grievances are about things that living people still remember and were a part of so the dynamic is different from just endless reparations. Gay marriage was never actually illegal so nobody can cry oppression there. After a certain point there's such a small amount of baggage that you're more or less free to call someone an asshole if they're an asshole.

People protesting Trump in Canada usually wind up looking really stupid but the media has been liberal for years longer than the government(remember, Jian Gomeshi invited Brianna Wu onto his show, and then got fucked over for not being progressive enough less than a month later), so they get press time. But all you need to do is check any comment section and reality readily asserts itself.

If you live in the big cities? Yep. Some of the big cities that were good and you could call down to earth went to shit over the last two decade when the oil/potash booms happened, so you got a lot of imported shit weasels from the cities heading west and making it bad. These days places like Toronto are shitholes. When my mother came over in the 50's from east germany she could start to see the ghettoization of parts of the city. Go there today, it's basically a giant ghetto. Brampton is mostly all people from India, though they're fighting their own little war against Pakistani's trying to displace them. Richmond hill and Toronto is a mix of Vietmanese and other SE nation immigrants.

Looking at the rest of the country from Ontario though? Get into the smaller towns though? It's still nice. Small retirement cities/towns like Almonte, Aylmr, Ingersoll and so on have all that small town appeal that people look for. Places like Woodstock are small enough not to have all the big shit, but close enough to larger cities like London, Kitchener/Waterloo(round 25minute drives). Still too much civilization, big cities? Head west and north and then you're getting into actual isolated pockets of civilization. 6hrs to the next nearest city, place you live only had 400 people, hunting is a way of life, etc.

Anyway, the only way to MCGA is for people to stop voting in parties like the Liberals. Enjoy those 15 on-going police investigations in Ontario to the Liberal party who were re-elected during 3 major criminal investigations into official document destruction and misuse of public funds(thanks Toronto). Stop believing that the government is the solution to all your problems and that you can fix shit by doing shit. And for fucks sake, stop voting idiots in because their name is in stars like Trudeau Jr and his "I'm making the cabinet diverse by sex, fuck meritocracy!"

I'm not saying the murders of aboriginal women, drug-addicted prostitutes or not, aren't all tragedies, nor am I saying that nothing should be done to improve living conditions and opportunities for Native Canadians, I just don't want the government spending hundreds of millions of dollars for the more or less foregone conclusion that native womens' poor life choices that led them to being killer-bait in the first place are all the fault of evil whitey.

I don't think anyone in western canada would notice their "nationalized" healthcare vanishing, it probably would be an improvement if it up and vanished.

fuck off, Tyler

Should have asked for independence from (((the queen))) like the burgers did

or (((the king))), who gives a shit about monarchs anyway, they're nothing but parasites sitting on a throne

Here here, I once had a competent chinese doctor complaining to my dad about being stuck with shitty foreign doctors here in alberta. He asked "When you have terrible people at your company what the hell do you do?" my dad said "Oh we just fire them" and the doctor just said "I WISH we could do that so often"

The last family reunion i went to though, everyone was complaining about the ndp provincial government. Some people had their wages cut in half, then their hours cut in half too. Many had fallen to back up careers as just about EVERY INDUSTRY in alberta depends on oil production, refining, or the spending of people in oil production. Even clothing stores get affected negatively. all my male relatives and some of my female relatives like trump and spoke openly about it

I saw Obamas NORTH AMERICAN CUCKUS speech at our parliament and he mentioned "OH LOOK AT ALBERTA THEYRE BEING ENVIRONMENTAL AND THEIR ECONOMY IS GROWING!" I have not met a SINGLE albertan, not even the faggot college students who voted the ndp in who believes that. Theyre the ones who will hit back the hardest eventually as now all their jobs coming out of college are gone too.

Althought there've been some reforms in gun laws in Serbia, they're still freer than anywhere in the eurozone. Russia as well has started to liberalise (meaning free up, not liberal in the Hillary Clinton meaning). Russia unfortunately has a massive gang culture which corrupts even the top of the government. I'd choose Serbia over anything. Keep in mind that both countries don't have a extradition treaty with the US. All I'm saying is that if you're perceived as a threat to the US by any means, Serbia and Russia most likely won't hand you over to the US, even if you don't have Serbian or Russian citizenship.

Yeah, there was a thread on the Canada reddit (yeah yeah) about how we just lost 30,000 jobs or something and there were tons of comments from people who, while still very much in a bluepill haze, are beginning to slowly recognize what currentyear politics are all about. Yes it's still reddit, and I actually saw a comment that said: "I'm into the it's 2016 progressive thing, but Trudeau needs to spend more!" with more than a few outright suggesting that we needed MORE immigration.

But for the most part the comments were chock full of people who voted Liberal and obviously had absolutely no understanding of what they were voting for, maybe some vague idea that Harper was "bad" and that we needed "change".

You enthusiastically voted for a globalist, foreigners first, second and third agenda sold to you by someone with the emotional maturity of an adolescent, despite the mayhem in Europe being readily apparent. I guess currentyear politics aren't so cute when it starts to "affect you".

Blaming the NDP for oil being 40 dollars a barrel.

Conservatives up here are more like liberals down in the USA but even more cucked

wew

He should still be in the shit for not rescuing those two canadians who were murdered by Abu Sayyaf in april and june. He's a fucking piece of shit.

archive.is/mHczp
archive.is/k25p0

A rescue operation was entirely doable, if the Canadians had someone else in office.

but it wouldn't have happened. Only the US can dance around the ban on paying ransoms. People are saying that harper would be different but he was a globalist faggot as well (and one that had definitely outstayed his welcome).

So we have

Take your pick. I wish canada would reform the paratroopers and entirely have them their to fuck up anyone who tried to take a canadian hostage or puts in jail for bullshit charges. But it wont happen because if you kill the fire …

I have no problem (in theory) if universal, single payer or whatever healthcare if done on a state level.

Canada should initially be unencorporated territories as the "Canadian territories" (think Puerto Rico) and should be allowed to maintain their healthcare system when joining the larger US.

I imagine after a few short years the Canadian territories would choose (and be eligible) to become states. In the case of Quebec she'd actually see CONSIDERABLE independence as a US territory than as the current province.

I also hope that by adding the Canadian territories to the US, Americans would be more open to finally adopting the metric system and more importantly Tim Horton's

This to be honest. Americans are a literal cancer, and it's no surprise why the rest of the world laughs at them. If Americucks even try to invade Canada they'll get btfo since they can't even manage to bomb a couple of rag heads in a remote desert after 10 years.

Not gonna happen. Canadians are on the same level as Sweden and will gladly bend over backwards in the face of existential threats. Even our military is cucked beyond belief and was kicked off bases that were used to house refugees.

we don't even need a military, a rag-tag group of some rural farmers armed with shitty hunting rifles could beat the entire US military if need be.

Digging into it, apparently the NDP did as all commies do and started spending money they didn't have on useless as fuck shit.

As far as I'm concerned Western Canada needs to be annexed. I want a non-stop highway to Alaska. I don't think anyone would mind aside from the GVRD faggots but they can go drown in the ocean as far as I'm concerned.

America won't invade Canada, that's ridiculous.

Canadians will join the US via anschluss.

If Trump gets into power, the type of hardened mostly rural Canadians will NOT put up their life to fight a man who will liberate the nation to defend a turbocuck.

Ironically, the most nationalist thing Canada can be is absorbed by a Trump regime America.

Mudslime attacks and bankrupcy, same as elsewhere. All this social degeneracy dies then. Also, a MEGA QUAKE for BC might be quite nice.

They had a plan for doing such a thing. Google it.

60% white your set to loose land this century not gain it tough guy. Worry about your own shithole

You thought this before once and the Canadians burnt your capital to the ground for being niggers

Canada is fucked, electing the nitwit we did completely ruined our international reputation. At least Harper got the respect out of other nations because he didn't fuck around when he was ass fucking the people. Prince Charming on the other hand is a complete joke and spends more time jerking off hipsters then anything productive for the country. We're at one of our lowest points, losing jobs every day, china has been progressively buying all the land and immigration is a complete joke. Healthcare/infrastructure in general is shit and everyone is to doped up on pills to notice.

Best think you can do is learn how to be self sufficient and try to get along with your good neighbors, buy land and get the fuck away from the bullshit. People don't care about politics unless it involves drugs.

At this point I'm just waiting for shit to hit the fan and sit back to see what happens. I garden and try to learn productive things. I'm also an alcoholic

That was a way different time.

Canada was Canada back then. And the British crown was real and worth defending.

Comparing a Trump America to the era of the War of 1812 is such a stretch that you have to be medically certified as retarded to believe.

Have Canadians considered committing mass suicide? That'd be my recommendation.

Canada. The front of social justice.

I'd like to point out that everyone in this thread that claim to be Canadians that would "triumphantly fight" against joining a Trump USA and for defending the "proud government of Justfuck my shit up Trudeau are all American and (((American))) CTR posters.

yeah no, you're thinking of ethnonationalism. American and Canadian culture are entirely different. Allowing ourselves to be absorbed by Amerikeks (assuming we don't become 2nd class citizens) would be economically beneficial, but our history and nationhood would be wiped.

People in Eastern Canada would defend the cuck because he wants to do as his father did, tax the west and use that cash solely on the east.

what are the differences between Canadian and American culture, really? When we really get down to it.

True, but what you're forgetting is that Dildeau has the most punchable smugface in existence. If we're going to get stuck with a dickhead no matter what, I'd prefer one who wasn't so fucking full of himself.

Canada will never be great until it rejects the modern liberal values that it's been steeped in for the last few decades. Due to Canada's immense size most people can self-isolate and not really have to deal with minorities, most of our population is still white, after all.

It's going to take something seriously fucked up happening to jar everyone awake. But I still have doubts that the current establishment and their lackeys will ever wake up, we simply have to wait for them to die.

At the end of things, Canada will belong to those that want her most. Right now it seems like it's either going to be as the Canuckistani Islamic Caliphate, or as annexed territory under Emperor Trumppenkrieger. Hopefully the latter.

Easy, we don't. It was a broken multikult cunt tree from the start. We break it for good from the inside and split it up into kingdoms. I call the North East.

This is how I envision Canada after the Trump regime changes:

I wonder what Rob Ford would've done, if he wasn't smoking crack.

they should really make southern ontario a separate country tbh fam, it's the most pozzed up part of our country besides vancouver

Wouldn't that make the US the largest nation on earth?

The exact reason why canada is shit is because the anglos ruined it trying to take it away from the french-canadians, the real canadians.

You uber faggots are living in your very own filth but you are to hypocritical about it.

Yeah, yeah, you're oppressed by the big bad anglos, we know.
You subhumans are bigger whiners than the fucking natives.

You're just lucky this Trudeau is too soft to send the Tanks after you.

Which he should. Lets see how uppity you faggots get with tons of treads rolling down your filthy frog cities.

can confirm the superiority of french canada(especially quebec, except the big cities).

walked downtown one day and saw a school trip of quebec children. all of them were white like aryans. not even a single half-breed among them. and they were visiting a place of national pride

t. a french-canadian natsoc that lives in the most cucked city in canada, toronto

That's what most of Canada is like, outside of cities.

no one hates themselves like white anglo Canadians though. Harper tried to have celebrations for the bicentennial of 1812 and the outrage was disgusting.

It would be nice to be able to preserve our traditions because we used to be more conservative than the US

Canada should be annexed, what have they ever done? The men should be killed and the women should be bred by strong Americans.

(Checked)
Okay, lad. Here are few things that you can do to uncuck your nation. Get started with these and then we'll continue from there.
>Step 1: Remove Trudeau
>Step 2: Remove Trudeau
>Step 3: Remove Trudeau

all you need to do is deport the frogs to Australia or africa and Canada will be great again

the only people who should be bred out of existence are you mongs.

What have you ever done? We currently rule the world and you have no achievements. In 50 years time we both know what the face of your country will be. Unless we rid the world of you (((Canadians))) filth, but don't worry we'll keep your women.

Since American isn't a race, we can't be bred out of existence. Anyone who comes here and breeds just gets melted into the pot.

If you remove Trudeau, he wins.

Oh that's cute.

no, your history, and your people's history will be looked at with nothing, but pure contempt from the rest of the world. You've literally produced nothing of value, and required foreign talent for all inventions.

Deny it all you want but we both know it's true

I heard yesterday that the party for northern Ontario separatism is being started up again.

There is much work to be done uncucking Canada, but I think a good step is to give rural Canada more power by splitting the big provinces in half.

Destroying free trade and foreign ownership of Canada is the only way to get Canadian industry back, or we'll be a Chinese colony within the next hundred years.

Can the Americans nattering about an annexation that will never happen just leave? You're 10 times the size but you still act like a Chihuahua barking on the other side of a fence.

literally worse than the chinese, that's why you'll never have culture

Stay mad when you actually achieve something tell us until then we'll be busy ruling the world

You Don't want Timmies any more, they only hire chinks flips gooks and token hot h'white chicks, and no longer are their donuts made instore, but factory made in the USA, frozen, delivered here for microwaving and injection/decorating.

They crappified the coffee too, and pajeet just wipes the time off the pot, and writes a new one when nobody is looking.

THE Jewburger ruined it, burger.

you'll never rule shit burger, go stuff your face with more mcdonalds and coke

I've been hearing about Alberta laying off workers to make room for Fugees to take those Jobs. Diversity hires.

There's lots of pissed off former oil workers in Surrey right now talking shit about fugees.

Canada builds nuclear weapons when?

Hue, we destroyed the British empire and European rule of the world. Nearly every civilized nation follows us as vassals. What has Canada every done, honestly I'm curious?

to be fair mates canuckistsn is where all the faggy brits went, all of the stronkmen and bantz went down under to straya

Fuck your "my dad is stronger than your dad" argument. I want to talk about Canadian politics.

this fucking delusion, holy kek; no wonder you're all so retarded

Best thing to do is getting some organization with intelligent and capable Canadians, keep in contact with us American goys, and once something fashy goes down here, we can help you guys come into power up there and Make Canada White Again.

*canuckistan
fucking hell

Shitpost fail. You've failed your country, mate.

You're supposed to list good things.

fuck you leaf that was a good shitpost

Kill your enemies, take the women and make a new generation. Simple.

Fuck off with your /int/ style divide and conquer bullshit. Both America and Canada are throughly cucked by the Jews.

It's pointless to play my dad can beat up your dad, when we're both in chains.

Either way, the path to both of our liberation comes through Trump. The kikes set up the same noose that will hang them, America's cultural hegemony means that when the US sneezes, Canada catches a cold.

It's unrealistic that both countries would ever become one, but a Trump in America will certainly bring about a Canadian Trump, and we'll be great friends… both going down our own paths of nationalism.

Hopefully Britain will uncuck itself as well, and the world shall be dominated by the Anglosphere once again.

those frenchies don't get any special status. either they're in or they're out.

no such thing as friendship between the anglosphere mate, we all hate each other and it's impossible for us to ever even form an alliance

Nuke Ottawa and Toronto

But… but I rather like Canada.

Every Canadian (real Canadians, I've met awful street shitters and ching chong ding dongs that claimed to be Canadian) I've ever met was a good person.

I love the cold, the hockey, silly accent, out of place Frenchies… and beaver tails are delicious.

Forgot pic.

That sounds like a dream. Make the greater Toronto area the new designated nuclear testing spot and it would be even better.

If you end your life they win.

It is hard to find red pilled people. You got to think how many people in Canada visit the two pol sites and other alt-right sites. It is understandable, it is a big burden to take on to be 'red-pilled'. The truth is hard to swallow. Most people just go about their lives and hope for the best. These people don't realize or don't have the capacity to see the big picture.

You should do the same thing White Americans should do:

• move to rural area with natural beauty and resources and few shitskins
• get the best and biggest piece of land you can afford
• homestead it
• maximize self-sufficiency
• find/build a community of like-minded people
• find a woman, start a family
• homeschool your kids
• hope that within your lifetime the country will balkanize, or government will collapse, or a rebellion starts up, so that the government and the economy will be working with you instead of against you

But honestly, this is probably the model of lifestyle that we should be living for even if we lived in an ideal state with an ideal government. Cities attract shitskins and breed degeneracy.

Until we have a white ethnostate with a big, beautiful wall around it — the darkies will be drawn to our cities like flies to shit — therefore the countryside, particularly the cold & cloudy climates, is our refuge in North America.

1- Level Toronto
2- Gas all feminists

Nuke Toronto

Why let them win?

Do you live in Alberta?
Do you live in a small town or the country?

If you answered no, kill yourself.

Butthurt American still crying over ashes of White House detected

Quebecfag detected

Quebec was the province that hated Trudeau Sr. the most, idiot. That faggot sent the army in the province and did everything to flood Quebec with anglos and niggers.

He's a fucking Jew. I wouldn't trust that bastard for anything related to immigration even though he might be good for the economy.

This is a cuckchan tier thread. They're trying to take down 8/pol/ with pseudoshitposting threads.

Saw this on Twitter… was this today?

It looks like Montreal, I think that's Place Ville Marie in the background, and IIRC from when I used to live there, the Divers-Cité gay parade is about this time of year.

there's no escape now is there

justin trudeau….

trustin judeau

Trust in Jew Dough.

That's cringe-worthy, user.

I'd be burying that shit if I was Canadian.

Damn.

Another cringy thing I just noticed; Justin Trudeau apparently buys his pride flags from Winners or Homesense (some locations are 2-in-1).

Ive made several trips to Canada. Wife is a canuck Ive actually met one redpilled guy wife's dad of all people but for the most part they're hopeless. Not enough niggers there like there are here in New Orleans, where the redpill rate of our whites is clearly over 50% (just the vocal ones are a minority).

Sometimes the only cure is vaccination. Ship in some Somalis by the truckload and see what happens.

We have one of the biggest populations in the world according to wiki

YOU HAVE TO JOIN US

1. Build a northern wall to separate US & Mapleniggers.
2. Annex Canada
3. Purge the cities
4. ???
5. Profit

Шхат'с тхе поинт оф буилдинг а шалл иф ъоу'ре планнинг он аннежинг тхем?

Yall just had that nigger kill 3 cops in Baton Rouge by a muslim nigger and your solution is to ship in more muslim niggers to convert the native muslim niggers?

RIP in peace New Orleans

Don't you mean, make canada great for the first time?

No, you fucking don't. shit/pol/ having a general for itself is too much. They need to fuck off to >>>/britpol/
GENERALS ARE CANCER AND PART OF WHAT KILLED HALFCHAN
REMOVE GENERALS

I don't speak Vodkarunes.

Sorry Ivan, it's our clay. The Canucks will like our gun laws, or lack thereof, more than yours.

Кек I forgot to switch from Cyrillic, but anyways
Also

This too.

the first PM of Canada was a literal white supremacist who wanted Canada to be an Aryan nation.

Fuck off democrashitty lover, absolute monarchy is the most redpilled form of governance.

I fucking hate the cancer that is Tim Hortons.

Does anyone know how well guarded this faggot is and how difficult it is to meet him in person?

You mean entirely the same.

This country barely has any history and I'm sure it will remain in the books anyways.

sorry but I prefer fascism

He's a Lebanese Irish you fucking pleb.

Looks fucking disgusting.

I don't speak any different than an American in one of the northern states btw.

& fuck hockey, even though I had a dream tonight about playing it again, it's an expensive/decadent sport and inferior to martial arts which at least helps you fight well

I live in my parents basement in what has now become city but originally was just forest and farmland.

Yes. And you should force the maritimers and west to split too, so we are forced to get our shit together or perish.

Lucky you. Everyone I know are scared of him, bernie cucks, and would vote hillary as a lesser evil. And yet most will say blm is a fucking joke and that we do not need to take in rapefugees. The disconnect is real. my dad jokes that trump might get in, and does realize hillary is simply a "we had a women in, never again" pawn
my mom might have been pro trump, as she despised hillary and most of the libs. And had some beef with the cuckservatives too.

Murder rates in nova scotia are climbing. And that has been for a decade now. We are not as peaceful as we once were.

It also really lacks any proud great history either.

Big cities all over the world are cancer. And cancer attracts cancer, thus why they never heal besides using hard chemo. One thing we need is a change to the elect system so it is not seats, and it gives even small parties a chance. But libs are corrupt so fat chance unless it can be skewed in the libs favor

I hope they swing really hard, and that alberta can recover and not become like the maritimes

Harper is like hillary, a globalist who is bought by the corperations who would gladly obey the soros signal. But it did not matter which puppet is in, the people running the country into the ground were not changed at all.

Stop advocating a redundancy laws and laws that spit on meritocracy.

If we are going to be treated as peru or hawaii, then no thanks. The cure is as bad as the disease. Feel free to destroy each major city and university though.

Oh fuck off. We have to bay 15 sales tax and the highest sales tax in the country here in nova scotia. You are only now experiencing the ass rape that the maritime provinces have been getting for decades, far before you have in the west. If you want to blame ontario and quebec for causing this, fine, but do not lump the maritimes with them as thanks to them and their backassed policies, we lost our manufacturing jobs, fishing is now rediculosly regulated, and I won't be suprised if our agriculture goes the same way.

We have no go zones, but they are far and few between.

Lebs I met have been pretty great for food and economics, and most in canada are not muzzie lebs.

LOL

Oh, and 3 things need to be killed in canada to reduce the shit. Academia and the gov as they stand now, but the one many do not think of is the bureau of tourism. That secror is activly practicing globalism and historical revisionism in the same fell swoop.

Canada as a whole will never be great again.

We need to destroy the federal government and rebuild Canada as a true confederation. Balkanization will hurt all of us and we need collective defence if we want to stop being a US protectorate.

Annexation with the US is fucking stupid, why the Hell would anyone willingly join Israel's puppet with its 13% niggers and 20% wetbacks? You think it's bad here? Ever went to NYC or any other American city? They're all just like Toronto but in many ways, they're on steroids.

You think there's a lot of leftist poz here? Where the fuck do you think it comes from? Why do we even have a BLM group here trying to run the show? What does BLM have to do with Canada? What the fuck?

You know what will happen if we get annexed? Liberals all fucking love Canada, so they'll move here now that they don't have to pass the immigration shit test, and now not only do we have to contend with our home parasites, we've got them coming over by the millions from "fascist" US to be with their "enlightened" northern brothers. If we retain single-payer health care, we'll have all the dindus and all the spics move in too. That last sentence should be enough to give you pause. Why the fuck would you want to allow niggers and spics to come over here without shit tests like they go from state to state, even without universal health care?

Americans on this board sure talk a lot of shit but forget that they need to clean their fucking hovel. Not to mention that as a frog I see what happened to the brother frogs in Louisiana and start to sweat. No way am I letting that happen here.

Besides, no matter who is the recipient, giving away or wanting to give away your national sovereignty makes you a weak-wristed cuck, period. You want to be an American so badly, then immigrate. Just don't expect to be anything more than a faggot who deserted instead of fought. Look at faggot fucking OP who wants to kill himself over leftist degradation of his country. I bet he'd be all for annexation so other people could attempt to clean up the filth for him. What a fucking jerkwad. At least take out some parasites too if you're going to off yourself, or cremate yourself in front of Parliament with a bunch of huge fucking signs telling the world exactly what you think of this bullshit. Holy shit.

Citizens are a country's immune defence system. You want to know what the true AIDS is? It's this fucking shit, because it makes the immune system not work and all sorts of fucking turds get in and ruin it for all of us. That's the real poz.

Every time I see a thread about Canada it's always American shitposters, Canadian low energy "redpilled" cucks and anglo-franco hate wars. Every time I post the same thing : English and French should just come together because we want the same thing anyway and work together just this once to dismantle Canada so we never again have to to be together in the same room, and if you want to leave it up to the Americans to clean Canada up (hint : they will not), just fucking get out and become one or shut the fuck up.

Where the fuck do you get these things? I've tried google and asking around, but I have still yet to ever find a place that sells these other than the one in mount washington

Yeah I'll just quit my job that doesn't exist in the countryside and take a big load from the jew to fund my homestead and hope money just starts growing in my fields.

How do we create some of these for ourselves? We should make White Nationalist enclaves where police and shitskins are afraid to tread.

Wheres the next conservative Leader?
I won't vote for some weakened shit. No matter the party.

Full disclosure i voted NDP Rachel Notley over that weak willed shit Jim Prentice in Alberta.

Fly your fucking weakass shit sucking flag elseware if you make a limpwristed fucktard your leader.

Picture fucking related.

60% try it burger we will put you in the fucking ground nigger

I don't give a shit about this silly country I was born into or "Canadian Nationalism". I just care about my race. I want to unite with Americans and we'll fight the race war together. Libshits won't come to Canada when it's part of America because it won't make a fucking difference anyways; but as long as Canada is a separate nation many libshits in America will immigrate into Canada come the Trump victory.

I am willing to fight to the death but only if someone is willing to fight by my side and I'm not just a lone wolf who gets disowned by various white nationalist groups after actually doing shit.

America.
Just jump the fence and collect your free shit.

It's neighbored by both the U.S. and Russia, so there's always hope.

pic related

Boy, do I feel reassured or what?…

Are you from the island perchance?

Wait for ISIS to clear out liberal genes and then rebuild the country ofc

lel, falls for Ontario's and Quebec's lies way back when and gets angry when called out on it.

The truth about Canada!
fellow Bluenoser

Boonies. Not from "lets invite all the liberals sjws to our island" cuck breton

Sup. Outside halifax is quaint, but halifax is little sanfran.

What lies? They outright said to the manufactuing places "feel free to move to mexico" and told other countries "feel free to have a larger share of our lands bounty" they were honestly fucking us over. All 3 parties, openly. They hate us since our chair count is squat but use us as test subjects for their policies.

Dartmouth is a no go zone as is cole harbor, but they dont descriminate, they hate everyone not from the area, and themselves are nigs and wiggers. And moste of the rapefugees and pets will never leave the cities, too afraid to integrate.

Old christian lebanese. Though you'd never know that they are not greek with their eyebrows. And sending the lebanese back to lebanon now would kill them, since lebanon got taken over by the kebab 10 or so years ago. And I am pretty sure we are not monsters to send people to their garunteed deaths, or give muslims more recruits. We already have white morons self recruiting into islam. and as far as nova scotia, new brunswick and quebec are concerned, the lebanese who are here are french, since the french did reign over lebanon at some point

Don't you have desert rose or something that you could have voted? And I swear to hell we better not get harper went back on his word to retire or some other progressive corporate whore. That said, I cannot wait to see turd have to take trump cock up the ass, since he will want to keep good relations. The libtards will feel betrayed, muclair will chimpout so badly that niggers would blush and go "what a nigger" and these pet progressive groups will die of being triggered.

It's simple, submit to the United States and we'll rescue you from Trudeau.

We elected a cuck but can you elect a king?

Trudeau Sr. was a fucking traitor who instituted this multiracialism garbage. He was also likely a crypto-jew if you look at his picture. He was a communist at the very least and had been banned from the US before.

He also put in these insane laws preventing us from meaningfully challenging the influx of shitskins.

Can't send them back, let's cuck for multiracial autogenocide because my friend Habib hasn't raped any 12 year old white girls that I know of. Am I right, my fellow goys?

My short list would be:

1) End the fiat currency and go back to gold standard.
2) Repeal anti-discrimination and hate speech laws
3) American-style gun laws
4) Stop funneling western money into Eastern Canada so they have to reign in their shitty welfare states
5) Gas the environmentalists. Nuclear power, more fossil fuels, more mining, start up the Maritime coal and fishing industry again
6) End third world immigration (see 2 for eventually getting rid of them)
7) Enforce language laws (Speak English as a first language, or get the fuck you out, you fucking gooks)
8) Bring back the Red Ensign
9) Fuck the F-35. Restart the Avro project and make our own damn aircraft
10) No more Indian treaty. Cut off welfare to redskins and let them actually work or stave to death (good riddance)

Holy fuck, you're not shitting us (it's actually Diversity: Our Strength.) but close enough

That honestly made me laugh out loud at the end. But yeah, you've basically me

You sir, have my attention.

Renting currency into existance from a privately owned banking syndicate is no way to go through life.

At least you can OWN gold.

Law should be blind to the differences between taxpayers.

Any law that mentions differences specifically are D&C.

IT lowers crime rates.

And makes invasions difficult.

I did not know about that…. how dis?

Foreign oil dependency is fucking up our economies.

Despite what David Rock-Oil-Fella tells ya, Nuclear is clean if constructed properly, and solar is abundant if used correctly

And we can make methane from nuclear to run our cars, and biodegradable plastics from vegetable oils, or non-biodegradable plastics from COAL.

IT's just a population replacement strategy based upon the gradual erosion of IQ from the voting blocks, delivering the total US Arsenal into the hands of those with the best propaganda.

I'm not sure what these "Language Laws" you speak of are… but I do agree that government functions, signage, business, etc… should remain conducted in English while in America.

What is this?

Lockheed makes me real suspicious.

How about making them national park rangers?

Kill all the Lebanese!

Just this makes me know you need to never get into power, you assimilation cuck. Just because a gook speaks English doesn't mean they should be allowed to stay.

Hey user, are you aware we produce massive energy surpluses, and we shutdown many of our windmills most of the time so they simply don't operate and produce any energy?

Everyone just takes it for granted that we should produce more electricity.

We have too much, we are wasting lots of money figuring out how to manage the surpluses, and sell it off to New York City and so on.

We ought to take it easy on the energy production.

Agriculture too; we produce huge excesses that just go to feed shitskins abroad.

Then why the fuck does food keep getting more expensive? Fucking pieces of shit in the government need to make it affordable instead of taxing the ever loving shit out of it for fuck's sake.

I especially hate that when Tim Hortons really started to expand beyond a regional operation in the 1990s, Dunkin' Donuts franchises started closing.

I far prefer Dunkin' Donuts' donuts.

That's why I have 2, you fuckwit.

The Gold standard is complete shit. What we need is a government-controlled fiat currency, not one printed by private banks.
good idea
nah. We need better gun laws than Americans. All automatic firearms should be legal to buy along with semi-automatic firearms, and concealed carry should be legal nation-wide.
good idea
good idea
Good idea, but let's take it a step further. Immediate program of repatriation. Two years for non-whites to GTFO until we start rounding them up forcefully and ceasing their assets.
Gooks and Chinks need to GTFO regardless of what language they speak. Quebec can keep their french, but remove the nation-wide bilingualism.
good idea
Easier said than done, mate. We can't just click our fingers and suddenly have top-tier, high-tech military aeronautics infrastructure. That kind of shit will take decades to fully rebuild. Keep in mind we also need well-educated and specialised engineers. I agree that this should be our long-term plan, but in the short term, there's nothing wrong with buying planes from the US.
good idea. No more "muh land reparations" bullshit. All native claims to land will be unrecognised, and natives will undergo an optional sterilisation program where they're offered cash for sterilisation. Most of them are alcoholics and/or brain-dead, so I'm sure most of them would take it.

We need to bring back the Unity party. It's the only way.

It's also decreasing in quality. We could easily provide high quality organic produce for everyone in the nation but no, we have to fuck up our fields to grow fucking corn to be used as biodiesal, and mass produce other crops for shitskins to eat.

Government is traitors that ALWAYS puts the interests of foreigners first over anyone born in the nation.

I hate not eating at home.

That's when we do not get American and shitty Mexican produce in stores instead of local ones even in season.

There is literally no difference between them and southern Europeans unless you consider southern Europeans non-white.

unlike america our blue collar demographic isn't big and unified enough to overthrow cultural marxism with a populist party/candidate
best that can be done I think is to concentrate ourselves to white enclaves and hope that the government goes bankrupt, presenting an opportunity for secession

I know that some food produced in the maritimes is sent to centeral canada for inspection only to be sent back later, like cheese and beef. And yet the thought of the inspectors living outside of toronto terrifys them.

Thats true, a good chunk of the resources are shipped out of the country in resource exchanges, many of which canada takes the shit losing end in negotiations.

And depending on location, are too distant to really band together.

archive.is/QLtmD

Minor BLM chimpout in Toronto today over the death of Abdirahman Abdi in Ottawa, blocking the intersection of Yonge and Dundas during rush hour.

archive.is/FqThe
Toronto Sun article by the somewhat redpilled Joe Warmington.

you can not

That's because of retarded fucking trade agreements we have. We shouldn't have all this food coming in when we have it RIGHT FUCKING HERE in our own country, grown in our own fields.

Hey, some actual good news: Ottawa Pride refuses to be intimidated by Black Lives Matter and says that Ottawa Police are welcome to wear their uniforms in the parade.

archive.is/A3Wqq

Maybe Ottawa Police should consider possibly arresting BLM members should they chimp-out during the Ottawa Pride Parade?

You have zero chance of unJUSTing yourself as long as Cuckdeau is there.

And we waste tons of food that could be processed too like milk. The waste pisses me off a bit.

soundcloud.com/slvg2

More good news out of Ottawa from a week ago, where a background checked for the PD refused to look the other way on an obviously unqualified Somali being hired, and resigned in protest.

archive.is/G7xrc

please archive this and post it whenever you get a chance to threads relating to white genocide and SJW injustice

Make Canada another state of the US, but instead of a star, let's add a maple leaf.

I prefer neither, cuck.

RIP wheelchair man

Cronyism and favorites. Avoid.

Gas the French.

Canada the largest national park for the USA that costs $4.00 to enter.

Go cuck another place of the earth.
Your idea of Canada is shit and you should be ashamed.

If you put all the natives in Nunavut they'll either starve or freeze to death, maybe that's the plan. The ones already there only survive because the feds pay to airlift them supplies.

Sell everything to the chink, you lack the ability to govern yourself.

FINALLY MET A REDPILLED POL user TODAY

were you the bottom?

We discussed the French Foreign Legion, killing niggers and faggots, pranayama, exercise / fit stuff, his dog, and I gave him free bread.

I also met a World War II veteran much earlier that day and had a redpilled conversation with him in which I said "I would never fight against Germany" and he said he's German too and wish we didn't fight Germany.

You are good people, user.

Premierement, le Canada doit appartenir au vrai Canadiens…les Francais…les Anglos sont juste des imposteurs, des fakes Muricans qui pense que la reine d'Angleterre les aiment…

Ps:Les trannies Québécoises sont plus hot que les vrais truies Anglos…