Kek is being resurrected

Kek has been misinterpreted. I've done some digging and found more connections between the old gods:

Heqet, the goddess in frog form, was associated with the final stages of childbirth and also with rebirth. Heqet is one of the very oldest Egyptian gods, going back to Egyptian Early Dynastic Period of 3150 BC to 2686 BC. Out of that era emerged the many great kingdoms of Egypt, who worshiped the 8 immortal deities including Kek for over 2,000 years afterwards.

>Kek is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion. He is part of the Ogdoad, the 8 primordial gods. As a concept, Kek was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Keket, which is simply the female form of the word Kek. Like all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad, Kek's male form was depicted as a frog, or as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a snake, or a snake-headed woman.

Heqet, a goddess in the form of a frog, was associated with the final stages of childbirth and also rebirth. She is the goddess of the earliest Egyptian dynasties, out of which were birthed the Egyptian kingdoms and their 4 Ogdoad gods, among which Kek, a frog-god. What about that image of the Heqet statue? The hieroglyphs on it are of a man sitting at a computer connected to the internet. They're almost identical to Heqet's actual hieroglyphs, so presumably this is a different 'font' or way of writing it. This image of the Heqet frog statue with the man at a computer hieroglyph is what originally birthed the idea of Kek as a god. Heqet has rebirthed Kek by causing the creating of a meme through *randomly* bringing this one strange statue to our attention. Heqet birthed the ancient primordial gods, and now she is telling us it is not the man behind the computer who makes the memes, it is us frogs. Kek, the god of primordial darkness, the god of chaos is being resurrected by Heqet to birth the new world era, and his face is Pepe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon
vocaroo.com/i/s190uIDnOdTs
touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)
plotinus.com/gnostic_jesus_copy.htm
keckobservatory.org
wmkeck.org/grant-programs/grant-programs
cybernazi.bandcamp.com/
apfn.org/apfn/pinegap.htm
yournewswire.com/cern-physicist-we-have-done-something-evil-it-is-being-hidden/
discord.gg/RsHyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And pay attention to Heqet's hieroglyphs:

Thank you, this finally makes sense out of the Heqet hieroglyph being so eerily related to memetics despite being the "wrong" deity.
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE HEQET

The world is being resurrected. Praise Kek.

It's basic but valid research I think, OP.

Heqet is a different god. It would be Kuk or kek (male), and Kuaket or keket (female). And yes, Kuaket is a snake headed deity and kuk is a frog headed deity, but both are thought to be one in the same.

PRAISE KEK

i still cant believe i've posted these for months and no one has caught on

Praise Kek, oh my…

The memetics in Heqet's hieroglyph aren't about a man on the internet, but about frogs using computers to fight snakes (snakes representing evil, the era of the internet).

Heqet birthed Kek and her hieroglyph shows us as the frog fighting the 'snakes' using our computers.

Calling it, this shit is real.

I'm not going to post any owls in this thread, but never forget the powers the enemy is using against us. This is the free republic's last stand.

why do you worship masons as gods?

are you fucking stupid?
that's one of solomons demons not an egyptian god you fucking plebian

shill harder faggot

I'll bite, caught on to what?

Snakes are not evil.

Take that parcel of Abrahamic thought outta here.

since i have to spell it out for you

then why do Royal Arch Masons worship it?

you could have just looked at the filename and saved yourself some embarrassment

Why the heck would pepe hold a bird? Not an argument.

get on your knees and worship, faggot. this is a mason board afterall

because they're all kikes
absolutely nothing

now fuck off

Jahbulon has the head of a TOAD - NOT a frog.

Off yourself, Kike.

Right. Heqet's hieroglyphs look more like a double helix and a frog. Or a pregnant woman and a frog. Either way the Heqet statue that got so much attention because of the "man at computer on internet" hieroglyph is the interesting part here. Was it shown to us this way so we would make the original connection?

I'm unsure about that user

If you can see this, all your oaths are infinitely null and void, because it's current year.

i wonder

Who knows.

All that can be observed is how much it resembles a man at a computer.

Not an answer.

This is pretty good in concept, we need decent OC about it though instead of your nigger scribbles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahbulon

seriously, shill harder

Nostradamus predicted a lion in a red hat, and then a lion crowned king. It's written bros.

Semitic Gods are inherently evil.

What else is there to know?

from your own link:

Jah (= Yahweh)
Baal
On, a name in Genesis in the Bible

Ba'al, then, would only be one part of the godhead

nice try retard.

reported and filtered for retardation

its ms paint, supposed to be an explanation, obviously we need drawfag or someone not using a track pad to draw it.
but i have others that are slightly better floating around

post more trump girls

Hey now, no need to filter the lad.

That should only happen to spammers.

you seem upset that i'm not 100% knowledgeable in your kike demons

and have still failed to tell anyone here why you brought it up in the first place, or what it has to do with kek.

not that you will, you're here to shill for your jew demon and slide the thread, hence why you dont contribute to the topic :^)

Indoctrinated christkuk or retard alert.

yes it should

cute

i've never claimed that.
i've been wondering why id:95ad75 has been trying to claim that

jesus the rats are out in this thread

yet you still reply to me, is your filter broken?

Did you already forget what you wrote in your previous post?

Oh hey it's that same retard from another thread that uses the exact same wording everytime and still doesn't grasp what filtering does.
Protip he hasn't filtered anyone here because he's starved for replies, the little shit

Look, I feel that he jumped the gun by calling you a shill first thing.

But filtering is somewhat cowardly to do if it's over disagreements.

you keep posting, I keep not reading, and continue reporting you. you'll be banned sooner or later

kike demons is in reference to the ba'al poster who apparently claims a link between kek and ba'al
seriously, read my actual posts.

ok buddy. you do that.

He was calling Jahbulon the Semitic deity.

I'm going to say this once, then move on with my life, because I know most (if not all) of you won't listen.
>Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. - Exodus 20:3

That's it. Call me a faggot or whatever, but those of us who are believers should be watching out for ourselves with the "praise Kek" nonsense, especially given the evil times we live in.

there's nothing to disagree about. all user did was 3 posts and provided no arguments, but rather just screamed shill. that's cuckchan level faggotry.

and, that's the end of this discussion. if you continue to press this issue, then you will be ignored and likely filtered

I'm getting a real proxy feel from this one

is it not?

Praise Kek you Semite-worshiping scum.

YHWH the Usurper will be smitten back to non-existence along with the rest of Abraham's lineage.

this.

It is.

that's literally the jewish priesthood talking dumbass. you're literally worshiping the kohanim as god.

kill yourself

What a nigger, we all know you are lurking here still

Take your Jew worship back to the Middle East.

I knew this one was slow; that's why I filtered it

how can you come into a kek thread, post Ba'al (jahbulon is the WORD on the tablet you fucking illiterate nigger) , ask us why we're worshiping it (which we're not) and then not expect someone to think you're a shill.

seriously, how fucking dense are you?

Kek is an emergent phenomenon. Meaning, the more we identify and act as one under the Pepe/Kek meme, the more power flows to Kek.

Praise Kek, for his doctrine of anonymous meme terrorism shall elevate us to greater existences as we destroy the false gods.

This.

Kek is th herald of all old Gods; They want YHWH's head for its Usurpous deeds.

i ignored that at first, assuming it was going to be that clip from tay.ai

lol. nice. gregorian reeeeeee

Anyone who thinks that toads and frogs are the same needs to die immediately.

the*

NO BREAKS ON THE MEME TRAIN!

Trips > Dubs.

Praise Kek.

you're not even a good shill.

SO NOW IT'S TIME TO PRAISE IT IN A KEK THREAD

face it you worship masons kys

reported for shitposting

Suck my dick you Kike shill faggot.

Reported & Filtered :^)

what's the matter little guy?
are you upset that i'm posting on topic about praising the almighty kek?

or are you just buttflustered that no one is buying your shit?

by all means, continue to get mad, at this point i find it endlessly amusing

praise it faggot

PRAISE KEK

Your days are numbered, false ones

this

Respect the Kek

gentlemen

Check 'em.

KILL THEM ALL KEK

Absolutely checked

keket is actually snek waifu user. but still relevant post

Check'd

Fun fact, the Ogdoad's cult centered at the city of Hermopolis, whose Egyptian name Khnum literally translates to 8town.

THE MEMES JACK

Shit.

PRAISE KEK

You do realize that you're messing with pretty ancient old gods, right?
Keep in mind that you're deciding America's next president in a few months, so stay classy and please stop pretending to be a retard because KEK has already given us enough miracles to turn any regular faith believer into a full-time shitposter ready to fuck his/her own life just for the keks.

seems our little mason poster has left the building

funny how they cower when the dubs show up

Is KEK lurking here?
This is getting kinda creepy

What's that supposed to mean?

The only ones 'messing with' Kek are the Abrahamists because they fear the Old Gods.

His post is cowardly and false.

And the dubs were negated by pro-Kek gets.

So Heqet is responsible for the birth of memes?

Heqet confirmed for mother of memes

i dont know, i think 0088 had a point, the world that the worshipers of kek would create is certainly not one the christfags would enjoy.

and while chaos and orderly discord is all well and good to break up the shit around us, we should always bear in mind that we are mortals messing with deities. be it good or bad.

however all that said, kek provides, and has show his glorious face to us more than yhwh seems to have show himself to his habeebers (at least post biblical).
Kek is there us for poor fucks. and if only for that reason alone,
PRAISE MUST BE UNTO KEK

You are wrong.

Kek is the Darkness before the Dawn.

What comes after the Darkness? More Darkness? No, the sun comes up and we have a Golden Age with all the Old Gods with us again.

I'm more inclined to follow a pantheon with the frog god of memes and a soul judging goddess that promises waifus. Much more favourable than following the Jewish lich. Our Egyptian benefactors seem to be alright.

How was that mother goddess the monsterwaifufags like a lot called? I'm sure we can find parallels here

Her name was Ammit, user.

you know user, i really hope you're right.
because as fun as shitposting IRL and on board with all you glorious faggots is, i think we'd all much rather have a nice family and stable homes and jobs that we kind of enjoy. in a society free of POCs and jews

(checked)

This. I am a devoted follower of kek, but he represents only the power of chaos and uncertainty, which can be used to great effect and purpose. The greatest accomplishments and people of all time incorporate aspects of both chaos/destruction (lightning) and creation, life promotion, building etc. (sun), the most effective man at utilizing both lighting and sun was of course our dear fuhrer, who used lighting to destroy the Bolsheviks and Sun to Make Germany Great Again. As kek represents the unknown and the chaotic, he can only help in the ruination of our enemies, or at least fuck up their plans in an very amusing manner. It will be our duty to be proactive about restoring our nation and people, and inflicting the final death wound to the perverse anti-human Judeo-Globalist-Marxist machinations of Moloch.

tl:dr
Larping faggotry.

This.

But remember - just as everyone values different aspects of life, it would be reasonable for them to follow the Gods they most identify with.

We are not Abrahamists; We do not seek to convert and subjugate the world. We can coexist with other people's Gods, so long as they don't pull that globalist YHWH-tier shit.

Kek and his Chaos are part of a natural cycle.

He will always be there for us if we ever need him again in the future.

(praised)

Ayy I remember another webm that had the same image but it changed colors and had futuristic music playing…someone post it pl0x

Heil Hitler, praise Kek

Fuck off christcuck

Your trips speak truth, but just remember that some languages don't distinction between the two.

I cannot find any info on this patch I was given as a kid when we were stationed in some shit hole place in Kangaroo land? Should I be scared of the redpill, or what is eating it? Is this rare keepsake?

Idk, I'd keep it.

googled it, seems to be related to the military.
perhaps you were called upon to serve.

Here you go, user.

This is the rarest Pepe I've seen yet. May our memes grow into great stories.

Would you happen to know the name of the song?

Well it's a sellers market for Pepes right now

anybody got the really old Holla Forumslack cartoon where the GREEN Holla Forums man is like "OH SHIT IS JIDF ATTACKING, IM READY KIKE SCUM"

was Kek influencing us from the start?

Your lack of repeating numbers betrays you, Moishe. Reported.

Oosh. So much syncronicity. Praise Kek.

I'm ready

no fuckin way…

Now, let's look at what scripture has to say about this.

Revelation 16:13
Revelation 16:14
Revelation 16:15
Revelation 16:16

sound familiar? Kek is accelerationism for the end of the world.

Kek is a spirit of the Devil that can work miracles and will ultimately betray you after he gets what he wants.
It's okay though, he is leading you into Holy War.
On the other hand JahBulOn is the God of the Scottish Rites, kek is likely a Masonic psyop.
JAH = Jahweh, the God of the Hebrews
BUL = Baal, the ancient Canaanite fertility god associated with 'licentious rites of imitative magic'
ON = Osiris, the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld.
Kek is merely one facet of JahBulOn, which in all honesty is just a deification of the many different facets of freemasonry
your masonic jew god is fucked tbh

you do know the tone of that book sounds erratic and does not befit the bible. its mostly kike plans.

you do not know the end nobody here does, only "God" would. if you actually paid attention to the color of the horsemen of the apocalypse they are
red white green and black.

which are the colors of islamic country flags.

Infact the tone of the book helps out to bring apathy ( which is due to the fact of how erratic this entry is) and fear, behaviors needed for a one world government.

you do realize this is talking about the end of the JEWISH world right? semite Armageddon = the end of the rule of Satan on earth

false god please leave

Jesus, apparently no one understands that "kek" simply means "lol", right? It's from World of Warcraft. When an opposing faction types "lol" in public chat, they play the /laugh gesture and it says "kek" in Orcish.
It started back in the earlier times of 4chan. It replaced "lol" because it meant the same damn thing. It's not a god. It's just a coincidence that a dead meme happened to be frog, and everyone was using "kek" instead of lol for so damn long.
What the fuck Holla Forums. It's not funny anymore.

I've got you covered.

There is no coincidence.

Nothing is coincidence

You are aware the Jews had a pantheon of Gods and Goddesses for a long time after leaving Egypt right. You do know Christians worship God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and all the saints right. You do know Yahweh absorbed all the Jewish gods including Moloch.

Yahweh didn't "absorb" Moloch, Moloch is still his own disgusting self.
Just like how Yahweh also didn't absorb Allah and both are shit.

And to all the glorious dubs in this thread. I am fucking floored when I saw my image while trying to confirm somewhere other than Wiki.

This shit has officially become beyond odd.
Sounds like year of fire monkey to me.

We are growing stronger. thanks for posting mai waifu I didn't have that image.

your waifu is a slut

Actually it came from starcraft. When talking with slant eyes lol came thru as that. No reason for it apparently, just was.

Kekekekekeke tank rush….

Symbol for years for moonspeak (moonman) and for shitposting (hey, its us) before half chan was a mote in that other faggots eye. The inclusion in wow was homage to something that transcended cultures thru a fluke of happenstance. And epic meme from nearly two decades ago.

Fucking twists and turns beyond anything I could have ever imagined with all these memes.

check'd

As I understand wasn't Yahweh the god of war in the old pantheon?

The society then started to worship him in exclusion to their other gods, then they changed it so that he was the only god when the religion turned monotheistic.

Pre-exilic Israel, like its neighbours, was polytheistic,[49] and Israelite monotheism was the culmination of a unique set of historical circumstances.[50] Yahweh and El merged at religious centres such as Shechem, Shiloh and Jerusalem,[51] the national god appropriating many of the older supreme god's titles such as Shaddai (Almighty) and Elyon (Most High).[52] Asherah, formerly the wife of El, was worshipped as Yahweh's consort,[53] and various biblical passages indicate that her statues were kept in his temples in Jerusalem, Bethel, and Samaria.[54] Yahweh may also have appropriated Anat, the wife of Baal, as his consort, as Anat-Yahu ("Anat of Yahu," i.e., Yahweh) is mentioned in 5th century records from the Jewish colony at Elephantine in Egypt.[55] A goddess called the Queen of Heaven was also worshipped, probably a fusion of Astarte and the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar.[54] Worship to Baal and Yahweh coexisted in the early period of Israel's history, but they were considered irreconcilable after the 9th century, following the efforts of King Ahab and his queen Jezebel to elevate Baal to the status of national god.,[52] although the cult of Baal did continue for some time.[56]

The worship of Yahweh alone began at the earliest with Elijah in the 9th century BCE, but more likely with the prophet Hosea in the 8th; even then it remained the concern of a small party before gaining ascendancy in the exilic and early post-exilic period.[49] The process by which this came about might be described as follows: In the early tribal period each tribe would have had its own patron god; when kingship emerged the state promoted Yahweh as the national god of Israel, supreme over the other gods, and gradually Yahweh absorbed all the positive traits of the other gods and goddesses; finally, in the national crisis of the exile, the very existence of other gods was denied.[9]

From Kikepedia still it gives you an idea of how fucked up Yahweh is.

Long story short all those old testament passages about one god are bullshit and Abraham and Moses would have worshiped the whole pantheon.

A god of fertility shows up right when our birthrates are in the tank?

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE HEQET

She was in front of you all along, you just hadn't taken notice of her until now.

Could it be that tendies are made from birds?

No. It's no laughing matter.

We have become the memes!

Tendies come from tendiefus. Their breasts yield tendie milk, which can then be churned into tendies.

(heiled)
Read revelations and tell me that again.
Revelation 3:9
Armageddon is not an apocalyptic prophecy, it is a place

(checked)
Always wondered what this qt's name was.

Don't forget about Nia and Niat, the "void" elementals that took Amun and Amaunet's place when they decided to leave the Ogdoad.

I used to always refer to her as "Repe". Using her to symbolize Heqet isn't bad, though it's important to remember she's married to Khnum.

Sounds a bit… rape-y
I thought of her as "Pepina"

user why do you have that picture saved

primordial waters = an ocean of shit and piss.

Wait goys, what if the "primordial waters" is the orange tang that is the essence of all memes?

And all meme manifestations into reality come from this primordial meme soup? Memes have to come from somewhere, you know?

It gets quoted a lot but nobody discuses what it means.

Is that what Ammit gets her hair color from?

not everything occupies space. that's the technical difference between physical and spiritual stuff.

WHEN YOU SEE IT, THOU SHALL SHIT BRICKS, SO SAYETH KEK

PRAISE HIM

i saw it for a brief flash

about 5:25 in

so, is Holla Forums going to pull a gendo with this whole kek thing?
guess I am okay with you fuckers using a demon to fight the kikes and accelerate end times prophecy also,

It's not the current year though, that was 2015. This is the current year +1

High-quality version

Hold on to your cocks, gentlemen. Shit is going to get crazy like Dante eating pizza.

Somebody's doing the raping.

vocaroo.com/i/s190uIDnOdTs

So what you are saying is Nu is the place memes spring from, Amun is meme magic, Kek is anonymity, and Huh is 8ch. Going smaller they makes up the mind, the energy, the soul, and the body all needed to make us human. Going further each and everyone of us is the Ogdoad and all of us together form the Ogdoad. Remember all the male gods are represented by men with frogheads in the Ogdoad.

Heretic frogs!

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/killyourself/

Go back to your own board christcuck.

Ya what kinda world though? One ruled over by Jews and AI fembot computers?

I always defended you christcucks and shit on your detractors as D&C shills, but watching you get so thoroughly triggered by our egregore makes me regret my magnanimity.

You worship YHVH, the semitic god of sunstroke and rape, you have twisted the concept of christ consciousness into a hollow, preening mockery of what it originally stood for, and your memes are shit.

You have absolutely no room to cry heretic.

The Ogdoad hates Jews. AI Fembot computers however are probably fine.

The Bird God is Horus

Did Kek not birth other Gods?

you sir, are the heretic, that's all new age aquarian garbage.

It's an admittedly shit name for a valid phenomena, so I'm not mad at you for feeling that way.

jesus was/is a false messiah

The Egyptians believed that before the world was formed, there was a watery mass of dark, directionless chaos. In this chaos lived the Ogdoad of Khmunu (Hermopolis), four frog gods and four snake goddesses of chaos. These deities were Nun and Naunet (water), Amun and Amaunet (invisibility), Heh and Hauhet (infinity) and Kek and Kauket (darkness). The chaos existed without the light, and thus Kek and Kauket came to represent this darkness. They also symbolized obscurity, the kind of obscurity that went with darkness, and night.

touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm

Will say the phenomenon is valid, but has nearly nothing to do with Christ and saying it does is gives credence to "new age" faggots who at the end of the day want you worshiping Satan / the Image of the Beast
That being said, I don't think kek worship is satanic in nature, it's all part of God's plan even though kek will manifest through the Beast and/or it's Image.

eight town

That user is mad because you are using memes you can't even define, but use it because it's the only word you have. Don't be that guy.

Fuck it, I'm just going to call it Kek-consiousness form now on.

Lets just keep shit simple.

Again you can't even define what you're saying. Kek isn't a messiah. Kek is a representation of a primordial force and isn't here to guide you to the promised land.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV

Kek/frog that performs miracles is used by the false messiah, the beast and the dragon. The miracle making frog is a symbol of impure spirits.

Abandon those new age beliefs altogether and save this one because it's a more accurate depiction of the crucifixion, INRI was in jest and facebook frog would be the modern day equivalent.
And kek isn't going to fucking save anyone

One interpretation of Messiah is one who leads them into Holy War

(heiled and checked)
Read the entire passage
We're supposed to watch this shit then jump in at the last second right as the SHTF
The end of the world is a place the site of a battle.

It was just a shitpost lad, unrustle your nuts. No one is actually going to use the term Kek consciousness in any serious way, and the only one who can be your messiah is __YOU__.

Says the asshole clinging to bronze age beliefs.

Eat shit. I'm not carrying anymore scorpions across the river.

Moloch isn't even a Hebrew god. He's similar to certain Punic gods who were given children as sacrifice

The problem with most casual Kek enthusiasts is that they think Kek, or any of the original 4, or 8, of the Ogdoad, is anything like the shitty Semitic sagas they've been indoctrinated with. They would have about as much interest in human affairs as a forest fire cares about how the forest it's burning down is doing.

Well that's just horse shit.
If the old gods didn't care about man, they would have never shown themselves and helped him at all.

But they do humor themselves by playing with us occasionally.

And we humor ourselves by invoking them.

It's more symbiotic than you would think.

According to Egyptian meme masters, in the beginning there was a vast watery nothingness and the Ogdoad. There's a long stretch from that point to 3000BC and then to today. Other entities may have helped or hindered mankind, but what we are talking about is about as apathetic as you can get.

Who do you think it was that gave you fire?
Language?
Mathematics?
Navigation?

Apathetic?
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

A Thoth type myth, not a primordial force such as those that are on the Ogdoad. This would be like saying gravity and electricity really care about how humans are doing.

How do you know primordial forces don't take interest in the affairs of mankind?

Not related to anything but trolling.

This shit killed pol, even ebola was better.

Because as far as I've observed, they do not change their nature to favor one man over another.

Nigger, leave

Heard you were talking shit, negro.

I know you're full of shit, because there's a fat cluster of legit happening threads right fucking now, and if you really felt that way, you'd be lurking them right now instead of having an autistic spasm in here.

You're right, they do not change their nature.
Have you never once read the iliad? The Odyssey?

And you caused them? fun fan, a lot of trump supporters dumped him after checking this site.

Very convincing.

this just happened. Yes, those are in a row.
KEK IS FUCKING REAL.

10 or 1000, it doesnt matter, you are missing the subject and any negative number is patethic after being exposed on media.

And your argument is what?

fuck off nigger

Do I strike you as the kind of person that gives the least little bit of fuck what people think?

Not even close to what I was implying, You irredeemable sperg.

Top fucking kek.

tne waters of chaos meme is an old one
the Egyptians believed the world began as a vast ocean and one man Atum father of everything sat alone on a rock in the middle of this ocean before the world began
the Sumerians believed that in the beginning there was only Abzu the father and Tiamat the mother
they birthed many gods on a lifeless world
Abzu decided he wished to kill his children because he was used to silence and couldnt stand the noise of their life
so there was a war and the gods slayed their father Abzu and buried his body beneath the earth
their father was 'fresh water' and his corpse then became the underground rivers and artesian wells that the mediator god Enki ruled over and protected the keys to
in Celtic mythology its a similar scenario, a dead world lifeless and barren until the mother Danu broke her waters from heaven and flooded the lifeless earth with her life giving water

What is kek/ kuk in IPA?

Not the argument, but you are close to the answer, one thing is posting a rare pepe in a thread about politics, another creating a a thread about meme magic.

Ask the poepl that see trump "alt right" as looneys.

The Ogdoad is responsible for creating the framework which led to all other things, which includes the Greek gods and their squabbles. This does not mean all entities are apathetic and non intervening, but the ones at this level are as detached from humankind as you can kind.

CTR leave.

This thread has various ties to history. Instead of bumping the thread you should leave, Nigger.

Let it die.
But you get 5c per post right?

This.
Maybe you should leave…

I can create a thread about icecream with a lot of ties to history, so what? not related to politics, period.

I dont know what ctr is and i dont get money, did you remember to take your pills son? thats the level of argument that you are using right now.

Jesus fucking christ. You bitch about threads not living up to your standards, but you don't even read happening stickies.

You clearly dont belong here.
Again, leave nigger

To all of the skeptical Christians as well as followers of Kek…

Kek is guiding us back to the old religion of our ancestors, the religion of truth. It is thought that the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx are far older than it is purported to be than what the egyptologists tell the masses. Instead, it is likely to date back 10,000-12,000 years to the end of the last ice age, making it a part of the Atlantean Empire.

This would actually make the Ogdoad Atlantean in origin, a concept which has been carried down through the ages in the oral and written traditions of Hermetic philosophy. The Ogdoad, as a whole and undivided, is synonymous with the Logos, the son of The All.

In fact, if you look into early Christian Gnostic writings, Jesus was a manifestation of the Ogdoad, which would mean Kek is a fragment of Christ's spirit.

The reason you don't know this is that (((Evil men))) persecuted Christian Gnostics because they could not be enslaved, tithed and taxed by the Church. Gnosticism was crushed. It wouldn't be until the reformation under Martin Luther that Christians were free to rediscover their own connections to Jesus.

In the end, if you deny Kek, you deny Christ.

Still your mind, frogs, and leap into the primordial darkness.

you know that gondolas might be actual supernatural creatures right?
there was a whole thread on it.

maybe they're like stray spirits you tap feels from to power your memes.

but there's a connection alright, i can feel it.

by your powers combined

No matter what sect, all aryan religion leads back to hyperborea/ atlantis. Hitler was an avatar of Odin so it doesn't seem odd if Trump is literally possesed by a god. The isn't just a meme. This is starting to make sense. the luciferian Jews didn't expect a deux ex machina by ZARAZ/ Abraxas, but Kek seems to be that.

Thoughtforms. All memes are demons by definition.

Anons, up until recently, I've had pretty bad luck. But since even remotely thinking that there might be something to the resurrection of Kek my luck has entirely changed. New job coming soon, enhanced interpersonal relations, and a bunch of small things that keep adding up.

Let's face it, we've revived some old powers that seem to be blessing its believers.

=Praise Kek=

yep, I know all about the witching wall and all that stuff.
I think that gondolas are some kind of manifestation of stoicism.

memes are a science that works directly in tandem with God much like genes.
are genes demons? no. can genes be demonic? yes.
same thing with memes.

exactly how hard are you spirit sciencing right now, bro?
also, if you're going that route then you're still a demiurge worshipping pleb.
heresy breeds more heresy, fucking memetic hazard detected.

You're dead wrong.

Demons are spiritual weakness.

Memes are spiritual strength.

Do not lie any longer - ==THE TWO OPPOSE ONE ANOTHER==

Same mechanism was used to brainwash you into believing it to be a heresy as was used to brainwash SJWs into believing Whites are racist because of "White privilege"

You do realize that the Catholic Church works with the Jews to undermine Lutherism, Protestantism and its derivatives and will ultimately persecute you as heretics?

failed redtext brings me shame

The best thing to happen to Yeshua ben Yosef was when they lashed him on that Cross.

Abrahamism will be purged.

Yes I do and am thoroughly against the catholics, and most organized churches after traveling to several major metropolitan areas in the USA.
However, the marcion heresy is heretical for a reason, it directly blasphemes God and attempts to switch his role with that of the devil.

Marcionism isn't precisely the same as Gnosticism. Furthermore, isn't the Jewish God Yahweh more akin to the demiurge? Even Jews themselves admit as much in the Talmud and Zohar.

I think you're falling into the trap of equating Christ with the demiurge, which isn't what Marcionism taught.

Praise KEK. Let the wheel spin.

Well seeing as we human can only sense and manipulate excepting meme-warping of reality. matter and energy, and seeing as both dark matter and dark energy occupy around 90% of the volume/mass of the universe.

Who's the fuck to say we haven't cobbled together a dark energy manipulator.

for those of you, who read the protocolls
the jews plan is also called a snake
daily reminder the next head of the snake will be in constantinople, and if you take a good look at turkey and the EU it doesnt seem unlikely that there will a be happening there in the near future

PRAISE KEK

hey… I made that image…

I fucking knew it

Fukken saved.

Everyone knows that. You autist.

I offer you all my own interpretation of Kek.

remember this : this is the thing that will kill Holla Forums.
screencap this.

Source? There are a lot of early Christian Gnostic writings. Not saying that's not in there, but, we can't just have any old user just saying whatever he wants is written somewhere among the thousands of pages of writings under the loose heading of "gnosticism".

bumping for relevance

Not knowing what Pine Gap is.
Nigga you got MK-ULTRA'd

Go back to your youtube sermons

So we wuz Atlantians?

If I remember right we Aryans are a hybrid species born from race mixing between Cro-magans and the Neanderthal master race.

(praised)

I'm seeing colors that shouldn't even be possible

You did? Well, when I used it the other week and praised Kek, I tapped into some powerful magick as it broke my right wrist exactly where the bright light is on Kek's wrist.

You cooked up some potent memes my friend.

and yet I still feel like a loser inside

I think this is who I am now

no more dreams
just memes

make no money
but move moons and break bones

PRAISE KEK

If even one thing here happens, you won't have to feel like a loser.

Also, this is the door of the room I ended up in at the emergency. Note the synchronicities.

Praising and worshiping gods is unaryan. Invoke him instead. Away with the anti-individualist and authoritarian Semitic spiritual sensibilities.

my faith is unbreakable
but this feeling unshakable
it is what I must feel
I do not fear it
not when I see synchronicity

Just search and ye shall find what ye seek. Even Kikepedia covers it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)

That article says nothing about Jesus being "a manifestation of the Ogdoad".

Further, Christ is usually identified with the Logos in Gnostic texts and in the gnostic Ogdoad described in that article, the Logos is just one part of an Aeon pair comprising one layer of an eight part system. This is directly counter to the assertion that "Jesus is a manifestation of the Ogdoad". Read your own link before posting.

Another link plotinus.com/gnostic_jesus_copy.htm

My bad. Nonetheless, there is a relationship between Christ and the Ogdoad.

What the fuck… I just spent the last half hour reading about kek and then switched over to Netflix. Started watching a documentary on exoplanets and within minutes, some Hawaiian telescopes are mentioned. The observatory's name? Keck observatory. >keckobservatory.org

Hilarious, I was researching Kek the other day, switched over to Joe Rogan (I liked the guest) and he starts talking about the Keck Observatory and how its over 9000 feet above sea level

Ew, really?

What is kek trying to tell us?

Apparently the Keck Observatory is incredible. It's so high up and the stars are so visible that its nearly a psychedelic experience, you get the feeling that you are actually on a rock flying through space. I imagine it is very mind opening. I have no idea what Kek is trying to tell us, but I plan on visiting the observatory as soon as I can. I am an astronomer by hobby though, so that is the lens I am viewing the message through.

wmkeck.org/grant-programs/grant-programs

So, when are we writing up our grant proposal regarding meme magic research? We just have to use the word "Jungian" a lot and it will seem scientific.

Maybe it's something simple like "Look at the stars"?

The song is Tay.ai by Cybernazi.
cybernazi.bandcamp.com/

praise kek

I am working on a PhD in memetics, with a minor inmemeology

I already do, so I doubt its that. Might be telling you to do it though, astronomy is a really mind expanding activity even if you just go somewhere pitch black and look at the sky with your naked eye. If you have a telescope or binos even better. It could just be a signpost that you are on the right path. I could go insane trying to speculate on all the synchronicity that happen in my life, but I just take it as a sign post. I will try to get to a mountain or something though just in case.

Not a bad idea, it would be nice to have some scientist Holla Forumsacks working on it for real.

okay, so Kek is a funny joke or whatever, but any threads which are non-funnily about Kek's real/metareal existence as a meme god etc etc belong on /x/, or like, on a Kek board, if such a thing exists

this is getting a bit Redditish and cringey and i don't think it belongs on Holla Forums. it's not politically incorrect or even remotely political. worse, you're making something funny unfunny.

so get the fuck off my board with this shit

You are so blatantly not from here it's hilarious. Get the fuck back to wherever you crawled from you fucking garbage

here is St. George killing KEK. The town he was terrorizing converted after he was slain. Converted to Christ.

go back to freech faggot, you already co opted /christ/

makes sense

good job trying to rationalize a brave warrior saving an Aryan Princess from being sacrificed by her town to some frog demon from the pits of hell is somehow bad.

Nah Kek is a frog, not a dragon.

Your story creates connections that don't exist.

YHWH will be smitten back to non-existence - The usurpous Jewish demon will know the wrath of the Old Gods.

Are you sure?

Yes, Kek is a frog, his female counterpart is a serpent, dragon.

checked

sounds like you don't even know your own semitic demon since that obviously looks like him.

What bravery the Christcucks have - they have to steal credit for slaying serpents from the 'Pagans' who hated them.

Europe has long been misled by your branch of Judaism, too long.

And now your faith dies in Europe. The only Christians you'll find in the future will be 'godly' niggers and converted Kikes. The same will be said of your Christian 'Heaven's' demographics - like a supernatural Brazilian favela.

Kek looks like a serpent in fanart? I'm talking about the original hieroglyphs.

Are Jews White now?

null effort trash, kill yourself

you don't even check me? What's wrong are you blinded by rage because I spoke the truth?

I'm sorry.

Who was it that worships a Jew named Yeshua ben Yosef again?

You are the one who worships Semitic demons here.

Charlemagne, St. Louis IX, Charles Martel, a great majority of the kings of Europe, most of the emperors of Rome.

who worships yours?
vade retro /asatru/

So you admit to be a jew-worshipper?

nice Dodge, but I'm not letting you off the hook.

you admitted to be a jew without even realizing it, you are extremely stupid and not worth replying to anymore

is this /r/atheism? Is this guy serious?

Pretty sure this one forced Germanic women to breed with Israeli Jews but I'll double-check that later.

Overall - 0/10, try again.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.jpg

These halfassed christcuks, I swear.

HAVE YOU ALL SEEN PONTYPOOL?

WE NEED THE SUPREME MEME.

One of these.

NORMIES GET OUT

Don't forget about Babi AKA "The Great White One", the literal fire monkey counterpart to Ammit.

Primordial soup, then?

Please remember, user, the figure on your shield is Heqet.

You need to make him smugger and change the hieroglyphs into actually being his name. Make sure not to accidentally make it Heqet's name.

Not to get all /x/ here, but I thought the whole egyptian iconography we see all over the states (the pyramid, all seeing eye, obelisk, the snake staff, etc) was some sort of covert jewish plot?

I never understood why so many people here shit on christians for "worshipping a kike god" (which isnt even a realistic interpretation of the bible) but they unironically and unjokingly worship an egyptian diety even with all of egypt's ties to jewish occult practices.

Dubs confirm Kek is with us eternally

Been hearing you kikes say that quite a bit lately

Dubs confirm your nose

Pol is absolutely infested with NSA mormon freemasons and jews. Gentile elites have always been involved with the occult and gentile elites have always used jews to oppress the people. The occult has never been emancipatory for western peoples but always a means of terrorizing them. Mysticism is the tool of tyrants and practical application of the occult is and always has been a means of psychological warfare against most people who find snake temples and apron jews unseemely at best. Fuck your freemasonic faggotry and the jew you rode in on.

Nazi frogs are a biblical plague on the oppressive and hostile elites of Christendom, not some magic the gathering faggotry.

It's psyops and a method of communication.
You know how anons can recognize each other irl by working subtle baneposting into their conversion? The elites do the same damn thing with the all-seeing eye, owl of minerva, etc. Spend enough time lurking the occult elite memes and you can sort of figure out what each one does.

On top of that, they can claim to be all-powerful and all-knowing because they throw these adopted symbols everywhere and wooo unstoppable magic hoodoo.

Holy shit you shills are ass mad.

is that really different from the kek stuff? A group of people who operate in obscurity and anonymity who attempt to control the world through egyptian deities?

Yes yes, surely the ones pushing the alt right into esoteric freemasonic directions are not in any way the shills. ..

Freemasonry, the way out of this predicament. Perhaps we should also embrace various international socialist precepts as well. How about radical enlightenment sexual politics a la marquis de sade.

You got the right idea user.

The Enuma Elish, the Babylonian creation epic, touches upon this at the beginning.

On a different note, look what I found concerning frogs and China.

How about various forms of crowleyism and the phony astro turf drug culture of CIA fame? Hippes were pretty cool too right?

Kill yourself

Fuck off.

Fuck on

Freemasonry may have been the way out when Aryans were still in control of it, but since the late 18th century, to be a Freemason is to enter in bondage to the Jew.

Why don't you leave and create your own secret society based upon the Hermetic traditions?

MEME HARDER

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Here's a fun fact: Islam is based off of ancient triple goddess worship (who Mohammad named as Allah's daughters). One of those goddesses is eerily similar to Lilith. Lilith, who is a demon associated with owls.

Look into who Lilith is associated with. Often, her husband is Moloch or a deity very similar to Moloch.

Also, look into who takes the name of lilith: The lilith fund gives free abortions. Lilith faire is feminist bullshit.

So it seems that the elites worship both Moloch and his wife Lilith.

Lilith is also associated with the Hindu goddess Tara (another owl goddess).

Seriously, look into Lilith and Moloch. These ties run deep, and these are our real enemies.

When I was a young girl being raised in a Wiccan family, I fell into Lilith worship. I was a feminist to the extreme.

Lilith worship must die. It is poisoning women.

Fixed

If you mean stay and pretend to still be bound by your oaths so that you can kep tabs on your lodge, sure.

The dark primordial waters are a storm. Darkness, impenetrable, obscuring. Out of the darkness comes the magic, the fire, the narrow and jagged path of light. From a violent nothing comes a brief and glorious something.
Kek is the storm. Magic is the fire. We are cavorting with the original storm gods, in a surprisingly close simile to their realm.

We are in the eye of the storm, the eye of Kek, for the moment. When Trump has his next debate we will enter again into the winds and beautious horrors.

Eternal September is long past. Winter has come and gone. Next year we will have a great explosion of spring life. Kek's snek wife Wadjet is nearly upon us. The frog comes out with the rain, the snek comes out chasing the frog.

Can't wait to see the rest of the quality contributions you're gonna bring to this thread.

Yes, the way the elites have set things up, it's far too polarizing, because they want the masses fighting each other. They've cut the masculine and feminine energies off from one another.

Better to base our own foundations on something more unifying like the Ogdoad.

LILITH A SHIT
BRING BACK MA'AT

Just because I mentioned the word "oaths" doesn't mean I'm a circles poster. That forced meme really got to you, didn't it?

Fucking convergent memetics.
If for no other reason this is why I believe in God. He's hidden jokes in our very genes.

Step up senpai.

It may have been the activation cost for the invocation. What are you willing to sacrifice?

What I'm getting at, is that believing in a 'demiurge' is heresy.

You niggers need to read some some damn books and stop posting on Holla Forums all day,.

All I want is to be a part of a world that doesn't fight over petty bullshit and treats each other decently. Why is that so difficult? We can ALL prosper…

Rares for rares

Fuck you. Kek doesn't give a shit about "heresy," what matters is your intent.

Topkek

Pine gap… holy shit

apfn.org/apfn/pinegap.htm

So believing in the existence of the devil is a heresy? That doesn't make sense. That would make most Christians heretics.

Jumping in to the middle of this stupid convo without knowing the full context but anyway. The Gnostic Demiurge is not akin to the Christian devil. The devil is a vaguely defined concept of some kind of evil entity that is opposed to the will of the Christian God. The Demiurge is the creator of the physical world, and plays a part in the very complex gnostic cosmology/pantheon which has very little overlap with any regular interpretation of Christian cosmology. Both are seen as opposing a higher, more divine order, but they are otherwise very different characters.

HOLY FUCK
PRAISE KEK GOD AND SAVIOUR OF ALL MEMES

Next time, stop trying to wield ancient eldritch forces to improve whacking off.

We really ought to change the phrase to "INVOKE KEK" or something.

Aryans don't grovel before their Gods.

It is not groveling, Brother.
It is giving glory where it is do.

GLORY BE UNTO KEK!

I refuse to argue with dubs.

PRAISE KEK

A good get for you as well Brother.
Kek speaks to us all in different ways, follow his words, for they are truer than those of any mortal.

Wew story behind those keklings?

Lol ur still in the hospital?

>right hand

No, I left a day after surgery. Just another photo I had taken while there.

What oaths? Am I missing something here?

I as well, do not understand this meme.
Checked
KEK PRAISED

really user. come on.

(to answer you question, no one knows. It's a forced meme originating with one determined autist who's true intentions are unknown)

That's a toad you fucking heretics

I suspect that freemasons have discovered *chans and are collectively undergoing some sort of deconditioning process by ritually breaking their oaths to their former ways.

I've seen the damn meme-circles before. I just never gave a damn because I recognize a forced meme when I see one.

Finally a real answer I guess.

How did this get there? It should've been posted right under

Also, 4 + 2 + 1 = 7

Link with GoT season 6 "Oathbreaker" and "The Broken Man" ?

I can't find any information about this meme

GLORY TO KEK
GLORY TO THE MEMES

It don't watch game of thrones, but I might look up that episode you mention to see what it's about.

That excact picture in human form.
Holy shit.
I had a dream like 2 days ago.
I will never forget that face.
Now this is spooky.
She had tits around her vagina as well.

You may want to get into lucid dreaming.

Hieroglyphs are simple. Hieroglyphs are fun. Find out you can read them too, at
www.godelectric.org

PRAISE KEK

RESIST CLOSED MINDS

An atheist is of half his mind. It is the hypocrite who is able to acknowledge that rationality will always be bounded, no matter how far it is expanded. You may find an infinite number of good ways to prove there is no god, and still you will fail to do so absolutely. This irony of the immortal god whose existence may be disproved over and over forever yet never be banished in absolute certainty; that smugness is what we call Kek.

top shill. polite sage

Where are the christcucks throwing a shitfit over this one? Where is the outrage? May as well have called the SATAN CHILD SACRIFICE FUND if they are getting away so cleanly

I'm legitimately more willing to accept Jesus into my life now that I know he's part ancient Atlantean frog god.

God what a silly fucking effect this place has had on me

Filename related.

synchronicity my dradle spinning friend. the resurgence of past memes can come up through the muck and mire of the past through many different channels.

Truly, God works in mysterious ways.

Kek is chaos.

We are agents of chaos.

Trump is a wrench thrown into the machine.

I don't think anyone pretends to know what will happen, what the result of our efforts will be, we simply know that what the world is, right now, needs to change.

"Chaos is a ladder"

Shout out to that time traveling Holla Forumsack
Hope you're having a giggle m8

What about the Gods that existed before the Bible ever existed?

I'd wager he is of Australian decent.

descent*

What a motherfucking time to be alive.

Which time traveller?

It was a dragon you illiterate faggot.

You sound like normalscum to me, are you sure you're in the right part of the Internet?

I posted this earlier in a thread but It has since died somewhere but I base it off the idea that all abortion clinics are dedicated to moloch to empower him or his worshippers. The effect of either is basically the same just who is getting empowered. But I believe that Kek could be far more powerful than any other deity the elites may worship or be supported by.

But before I continue I have a question for you all. What is the one thing you will find just about everywhere? In every shopping center, supermarket, gas station, department store, garage sale or farmers market? What is it?

Yup see

kikes

Praise Kek!

money

Holla Forums, what are your thoughts on "anti-worship" as a means of lowering the power of a god? The egyptians would make effigies of Apep/Apophis AKA the Anti-Pepe, and then destroy them in all sorts of ways.
In the same way a bard was believed to be able to "curse" others for perhaps eternity by writing a witty satire, surely we should be able to curse Lilith and her cuck Molech for all eternity through the wit of dank memes.

WEW

FUCKING ILLUMINATI SHITS

(Checked, Praise Kek)

The fuck you think we've been up to the past two years?

Holy fuck. The odds of four different people getting dubs and trips in a row in the same exact thread within about 2 minutes of each other should be somewhere in the tens of thousand to one if my math is right.

Close but not quite

Here's a rough thought. To perform "anti-worship" is only to legitimize something by means of reacting to its existence; the only way to truly erase something is by not reacting to it at all. Obviously, we must still play the game and react to them, lest their power will overtake ours, but I think it's important to consider that our endgame ought to be the very erasure of their memes, such that they should not pose a threat in the future. But I believe that would be considered "breaking the cycle", and I'm not sure if that's even possible on an epistemological level, much less in our current playing field.

True, but you haven't been making dank OC that directly mocks Moloch/Lilith yet.
I mean, c'mon, there's a lot to draw from here. Molech is practically a giant oven that jews worship.

Every time we humiliate and expose a kike,
Moloch loses a tiny bit of power.

Every time we humiliate and expose a radfem, Lillith loses a tiny bit of power.

Why invoke the names of those wretched godforms, when dis-empowering the 'human' conduits they operate through is just as effective?

This. Kek doesn't want "worship". His cult consists of checking repeating number sequences, making good posts and dank memes, and spreading liberating misschief.

SIEG HEIL

VOID TRIPS CONFIRM

ALL HAIL

KEK SPEAKS

I'm glad someone made this post.

I made the connection in the beginning because I'm an Egyptology geek but why let a dank meme go to waste?

Truth doesn't matter anymore. Only memes.

Are you talking about the Memetic World?

Where all the memes exist in their most perfect form?

Ok well since it seems like nobody else is going to take a guess it's pic related.just about everyplace you could possibly think of where there is money involved you will find repeating digits. That is why I know that the elites are doomed to fail. The kikes have created the very system that will help destroy them. All we need to do is be autistic enough to check'em in real life and Kek will be so powerful nothing the elites have will be able to stop him

Made a thread on this but it appears to be stillborn so I'll just leave this here.

This is interesting. How is it that so many ancient groups separated by vast distances have so many similar meanings? Kek in Norse runes? We're they all really the same gods with just different names and slight differences in what they were believed to have power over? Or is it something else?

No, this one is easily explained by pricing/marketingn psychology. 0.99 is nearly 1.00, but "feels" cheaper.

Shop prices, bus stop numbers, repeating digits on the clock, you name it.

Fucking neat.

Praise him.

You wanna talk about ancient groups separated by vast distances having similar shit?

The left statue is from Lepenski Vir, one of the oldest neolithic sites in Europe. All of the excavations that were going on there found statues and artifacts with strongly expressionistic faces. These expressive and simple statues were worshiped as gods, protectors from evil and so on.

Yes. One of the oldest settlements in Europe worshiped memes.

1 and 4, 2 and 3.

And some more.

Oh yeah, and this place is 8000 years old.

CAN CONFIRM

Somewhat OT thought: Perhaps the people who always see 11:11 on clocks are getting quads. Yes, they're being called into Kek's service. If dubs, this is true.

HOLY SHIT. PRAISE KEK

and facebook frog sees no changes

WE ARE THE CHOSEN FEW

For the same reasons that Trump and us directly bantering against Yeb tore him down.

Dubble dubs confirm.

FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD

You shill nigger, we have not been nor will we ever be (((the alt-right))). You can fuck off.

You don't get to bring friends

They work for the deity. The frog headed man.

It's official memes travel both fowards and and backwards through time pic related is a proposed formula

KEK MITT UNS

Over 9000 means all of Kek's followers become Super Saiyans.

HOL UP

This whole time I've been calling the female version of Kek as "Kekette" and "Pepette". And now I read that's actually what the female counterpart of Kek is called.

Man this meme magic is out of control.

So turns out this goy lived in a town called Bel Air

yournewswire.com/cern-physicist-we-have-done-something-evil-it-is-being-hidden/

Haha that is some good writing. It's silly at best tho, not convincing in the least.

That person should extend that to a book and publish it. That was pretty good

What the actual fuck, guys?

The fucking memes are always at it, Holla Forums.

I was a little spooped.

How the fuck were these digits not checked?

Also my captcha had the word "owl" in it. Too spooked to cap it.

Double dubs confirm.

This whole place is absurd and I wouldn't have it any other way. Kristos-Krishna-Kek

Oh fuck

(checked)
Why am I aroused?

TRIPLE K
THAT'S WHO YOU'RE FUCKING WITH

Oi lads don't mind me

discord.gg/RsHyn

Just shilling for our Holla Forumstrump discord

Die Faggot!