[current year] + 3

Having fun eating and throwing shit around, cucks?
You pedo and anti-pedo fags are all the same. At least in anime, nobody cares who your waifu is.

also,

Rate my waifu.

Trash. Pic is what a real quality waifu looks like.

3/10
Normies have her as a waifu, user. Normies masturbate to her daily.

Disgusting. You have sullied your waifu.

That is a trap you faggot.

I have money for some whores

I used to love her until she became popular
there's no reason to live anymore

Then just kill yourself you namefagging bitch

2D IS A CRIME
2D IS A CRIME
2D IS A CRIME

Help.

I can't even get hard to 3dpd. I have an undying hatred for them and I'm proud of it.

Is English not your first language, or are you abysmally retarded and have no reading comprehension? You've besmirched my name with such disgraceful accusations.

This is a typical skeptic outlook. You are perfect because you have no beliefs on real life, because you jack off to cartoon images. You are a retard.

t. chad
Fuck off back to facebook, and take your 3DPD fixation with you.

10/10 tbqhwyf

[triggered]
Prove me wrong then, you faggot. I have never made a jewbook account and hat social media. Instead of creating a strawman, try to debate me rationally. I want to have a civilized argument.

you stood up to your nature, you're going to feel bad until your lizard brain accepts that it isn't going to get want it wants

You aren't gonna get that from these people. Only some ad homs and deflections.

Kill yourself my f*m

So I just have to be strict about jerking it to fully convert to 2d?

no, you just have give it time, and understand that 3DPD evolved to exploit you in regards to intimate relationships

Plebs

I fully understand that though, I guess it just takes awhile for it to sink in the subconscious.

you want sum fuk

pretty much, the hardest thing then is being indifferent to the occasional 3DPD that comes after you, but that isn't that hard compare to everything else

I have beliefs of "real life". 3D people are untrustworthy, lying cunts who get a raging hardon from abusing those weaker than them, which I used to be. Giving up on 3d was the best thing to ever happen to me.

BetterthanIRLautisticgirls/10

On the other hand, I'm not a miserable fuck who will die alone.

we all do, fag

Fine. Whatever. I'll rephrase it.

I'm not a miserable fuck who won't be missed by anyone.

and that will matter to you? you're dead at that point, you can't give a shit, and what happens after those that miss you die? you will be die and be forgotten just like those of us who decided 3DPD aren't worth dealing with
immortality, at least in the memorial sense, can only be attained by doing something that is of great value, and you don't need to deal with 3DPD to do that.

What about your genes though?

unless you have a way to reproduce in a way that the offspring are 100% of your genes, then it isn't worth it imo.
within 4 generations down the line your genetic input will only be 6.25%

Even if the typical 8ch user would reproduce, what is he supposed to do in order to prevent his child becoming the same failure and facing the same struggles like him?

well, any some what intelligent person will struggle with the meaninglessness of the universe, but if you are referring to preventing them becoming the NEET, just instill a good work ethic in them at a early age. Not to the point where they think work is sacred. People that find their self worth the meaningless work they do, are just sad