Zika is about to get really bad

Who released genetically engineered insects into Brazil before Zika mysteriously appeared with no obvious source?:
archive.is/FXiRs#selection-241.0-241.27
UK-based company Oxitec

Where was the epicenter of the Zika epidemic that is sweeping across the planet?:
archive.is/7s5xc
Brazil, where the mosquito were released by Oxitech

Who own the Zika Virus?:
archive.is/jjtGy#selection-4793.12-4793.35
(((Rockefeller Foundation)))

Which company is releasing GM Mosquitos into Florida to "Combat Zika" after the FDA finalized approval on the process earlier today?:
archive.is/KRSQz#selection-1407.85-1407.141
Oxitec, a biotech company that focuses on insect control, calls for the release of thousands of genetically engineered male Aedes aegypti mosquitoes.

What type of Mosquito spreads Zika?:
archive.is/3txMk#selection-1191.0-1197.9
Zika is primarily spread by the female Aedes aegypti mosquito

Where are the Sheqels?:
archive.is/0VfpR#selection-425.0-425.172
An outbreak in the Western Hemisphere of the Zika virus could give countries including the United States new reasons to try wiping out mosquitoes with genetic engineering.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xpW3U
archive.is/jKHUu
archive.is/l3reZ
archive.is/c4i4a
archive.is/OlMll
archive.is/Wolmx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism
rt.com/news/332692-zika-brazil-chemical-larvicide/
wsj.com/articles/brazil-state-bans-pesticide-after-zika-claim-1455584596
thefreethoughtproject.com/brazil-suspends-pesticide-fight-zika-virus-exposed-dangerous-virus/
theinternationalreporter.org/2016/03/01/brazil-officials-focus-on-sumitomo-monsanto-pesticide-used-to-fight-zika-after-it-was-exposed-as-a-possible-cause-of-birth-defects/
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/02/18/467138913/did-a-pesticide-cause-microcephaly-in-brazil-unlikely-say-experts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I was watching how far it was going to get slid before I self-bumped it :-P Made it to page 4 in under 3 minutes.

**Page 3 rather

Or we could break out the DDT we have in storage.

Isn't zika mostly harmless and it's just the local spills that cause baby deformations?

"Harmless" as in it's a sleeper virus that can be activated on a certain frequency. I think it would be more than "baby deformations" if it's something created by people.

Huh. Do we have anything on funding sources for the projects? What past contracts this company has dealt with in the past?

Why contain it?

Looks like they get a lot of funding from Bill Gates.

What's the end game? Why are they doing it? Is this to slow down shitskin breeding? I would be fine with that actually. But knowing our governments, they will tax us 90% to pay to keep a billion zika babies on life support for 40 years.

Lurk more.

Funding in the past from Bill Gates: archive.is/xpW3U
Could be a biotech contract gone wrong. There's a few articles on the same line of thought as OP.
archive.is/jKHUu

I archived the thread, with an ad for /rio2016/ ironically.

archive.is/l3reZ

Can we get the Bill Gates link sorted out ITT?

Yea, that user is definitely a tribesman.

+ Zika is transmitted sexually. This causes people to wear more condoms which means fewer kids.
+ Zika creates birth defects which result in poorer offspring.
+ Zika creates(in addition to economic and cultural factors) a chilling effect on white procreation due to its methods of human to human transmission.
+ Zika promotes obesity as the main transmission vector is usually found out of doors… everywhere.
+ Zika promotes a migration from rural areas into metropolitan areas that have mosquito populations under control.
+ Zika provides a method for the government to start a genetic database for our safety. You must submit your DNA to the genetic database because the Zika Vaccine makes you sterile.

Memes, son.

Source…?

Yea, when you are typing to normal fags in between shit-posts there is always the potential for cross contamination.

Oxitec has been working on this sort of field of genetic enhancement of insects for a while and Brazil is no stranger to their work.
archive.is/c4i4a

Those were just predictions.

The fucked up thing is most people in the west would be ok with this.

Here are the most troubling aspects.

Firstly, you can't have kids with it. The babies produced are abominations and cannot function without aid.

Secondly, there are almost no outward symptoms. You won't know you have the virus in most cases until your baby comes out retarded. Without a blood test, it's impossible for males to know whether they have the disease.

Reproduction would stop overnight in the case of an outbreak.

The Bill gates Foundation let loose Zika in the region

oxitec[dot]com/bill-gates-introduces-mosquito-week-on-his-personal-blog-the-gates-notes-mosquitoes-carry-devastating-diseases-like-malaria-dengue-fever-yellow-fever-and-encephalitis/
archive.is/OlMll

businessinsider[dot]com/bill-gates-mind-blowing-infographic-mosquiotes-2014-4#ixzz30GPx5eu5
archive.is/Wolmx

If they really wanted that effect, don't you think that it would be much simpler just to ramp up STD propaganda in general?

The true level of std prevalence is pretty poorly understood by normalfags and there are plenty of STDs that publicity could focus on without the need to introduce a new one, which doesn't even threaten the life of the carrier.

Deformed children are just aborted, so its not even like that is a big deal for women, the increased chance of deformity brought on by waiting until middle age to become a mother doesn't seem to bother many women. They know they can just scan and flush until they get lucky.

tl;dr doesn't seem to add up.

OK.

God. Why not release it in the Middle-East..?

Why are you pretending like you know something about this? The Zika Virus directly causes deformities and in women who are well below the natural middle age child birth level.

Zika + Olympics + Global Tourism

(((Coincidence)))

No one will breed without extreme precautions taken on a global scale. The NWO plan to reduce the population to 500,000,000 has begun.

Has there been an exodus that I wasn't aware about?

GOOD LUCK, ZIKA CHAN
WE LOVE YOU, ZIKA CHAN!!!

GG M8

most likely white people will get freaked out, but blacks and Arabs will still continue to talk fuck rabbits regardless (no other sexually transmitted disease has deterred them, so why would this?)

as much as the NWO Jews might try with genetically altered monstrosities, the thing that will deter people the most are the incurable STDs on the horizon (gonorrhea and syphilis having recently mutated to be almost untreatable except with the most extreme of antibiotic measures, compared to just a decade ago when common antibiotics would treat them)

I'm really not looking forward to the next decade and a half. this shit is going to be very painful to watch

BUMP

I thought the microcephaly cases in Brazil were also associated with the places where they had anti-mosquito pesticides. I remember reading that the government of that region suspended the use of that pesticide because they weren't sure if it was the Zika virus that was causing the microcephaly or if it was the pesticide.

the Zika virus causing microcephaly may have a cover story to protect the makers of that pesticide from lawsuits.

The irony. Did you even read the whole post?
Why even reply if you have no answer to my points?
Its clear that you completely failed to understand the point I was making. If YOU had general knowledge in this area, then you wouldn't require to be spoon fed an explanation of a very simple point. Too much ego, not enough attention span.
And? I never claimed otherwise.

Once again, the threat of birth defects is not an effective deterrent. Women already voluntarily delay childbirth until long past optimum age in pursuit of careers, despite knowing that this brings an elevated risk of birth defects. They do this because screening and abortion means they can just dispose of the damaged child and try again. Clearly the spectre of maybe, possible, might be defects due to excessive age of the mother is not a strong deterrent, so why would the threat of defecfs due to zika be an effective way of controlling behavior?

Now that the point had been spoon fed to you, try answering the post:

wew

One more point, what the fuck is :
Are you actually a feminist, or have you just internalized their dogma about ideal ages for reproduction?
A middle-aged woman is way, way older than ideal.
In terms of fertility, middle-aged is 21 or so.

How can anyone believe whats written on these stones? Given the architecture of this monument clearly indicates that its not ancient or even 100 years old.

Its even written in fucking english…

it's called kemetism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism

First thing I assumed was that oxitec made the mosquito immune to contracting the zika virus. Releasing them would soon outnumber the mosquitos with zika, thus curbing the epidemic.

That's not to say that's the case at all, but it's just an assumption.
Don't mind me, I'm just another "shill" that doesn't think the jews control more than 90% of the world.

If you want to curb population growth, how is ramping up STD propaganda even comparable to destroying the ability to successfully reproduce? A Zika baby is not a functioning human being and would die without constant attention and care, it is not known how long the virus will cause women to have babies with defects. A woman with the Zika virus could spend her fertile years trying to have a baby and would have to abort each one if she didn't want a deformed one, how is this relatable to the fact that Western women wait until after their peak fertility years to have one?

you can't screen for autism, and tons of other defects.

I see older women caring for brain-damaged children all the time, sometimes autism, sometimes retardation, sometimes extreme behavioral problems, on the outside though most of those children look fine.

the only ones you can really tell with are the down syndrome kids, but I see a lot of those around lately too.

I think your theory holds water. birth defect rates are climbing, and are scanning technology hasn't advanced enough to have much of an impact.

Let's say Zika caused infertility instead of birth defects:

The people who are infected will have no children. Everyone else will continue to have children.

But birth defects? That scares uninfected people too, how certain are they that they are uninfected? Healthy people will avoid reproducing because of Zika.

Well then. Didn't actually expect it to be a real religion tbh fam.

winner winner chicken dinner. anybody who gets bitten by a mosquito will think twice before having children.

I don't think anybody's containing anything, there was a documentary on the other night about (((white))) women that travel to countries with known AIDS (and other STD) epidemics. have sex with men and not use protection (the Nig-nogs even offered the dumb whores condoms and they refused) and then they go back to their home countries without getting tested and spread God knows what through their neighborhoods cities and towns.

socialized medicine has made everybody degenerate idiots.

If there's enough zika babies being born, euthanasia will be allowed by necessity. Or at least, any sane society would demand it. We don't exactly have a sane society anymore, so who knows. But I'd feel a lot better about breeding if I know I'm not gonna be stuck with a mutant for the rest of my life.

BUMP

>eheheh, looks like you gotta epidemic problem over there goy. I just so happen to have these skeeters that can combat the disease skeeters! I'll sell them to your nations real cheap goy, buy now while supplies last!

That's a good point but it isn't what I was addressing. I was specifically addressing the two points I highlighted.
A disease which only affects others will not have the same terror effect as one that affects people directly. If HPV, syphilis, Hep, HIV aren't enough to push people over to condoms, why would zika be the final straw, it isn't even deadly to the people having sex. So it would have to be concern over future children, which brought me to the point about that not being a great motivator either (because modern women happily wait until they are at much higher risk of defects).
I just don't see zika having the potential to change behavior at the societal level when these other factors clearly don't and the other points seem pretty tenuous too.
I agree that a sterilizing pathogen would be a good weapon for anyone seeking to curtail global population but that aim doesn't fit with ongoing policies of foreign food aid, medical aid etc. Whites have voluntarily entered the death spiral of below replacement level fertility already.

It's not just my theory, it's pretty well known in the medical community. You mention Down's, good example as this is one of the defects which is really exacerbated by delaying motherooh and I've read reports which show that the only reason the % of live births with Down's isn't e,plowing is because of improved detection rates coupled with abortion.

The average woman has lost 90% of her eggs by age 30 and the eggs which remain are of a lower quality, more prone to giving rise to defective kids.

Autism is another basket of fish. Although it's popular at the moment, to assume that autism is the result of a structural or genetic defect, there is ample evidence that this may not be the case.
Autism, schizophrenia, transgenderism and many other conditions that leftists would really like to be genetic, may in fact be in part or in total psychosocial. Failure to provide a loving, nurturing environment in crucial formative periods can leave the child mentally crippled and unable to relate properly to others.

It stands to reason that women who delay having kids until middle age because children aren't their main priority, will on average tend to be less attentive and loving than women who prioritize family. This would explain the trends seen in autism. Of course this is a correlation at the group level, not every middle-aged mother will be a cold, emotionally frigid witch but when numbers become large enough, the bias can be detected.. These psychosocial etiologies were pretty well accepted until, as happened with the homosexual lobby, feminists brought political pressure against the psychological community to abandon mothering style as a factor, being to blame made women feel bad and we couldn't have that, it's just not fair.
As one small example, children who are abandoned at birth and raised in orphanages with inadequate 1-on-1 bonding (espexially eye contact)have much higher rates of autism than the general population.
tl;dr delaying motherhood until middle age causes more problems than just those stemming from low quality eggs.

Some user floated the idea that perhaps the gm mosquito's mutated in some way in the spill so that they incorporate one of the hazardous chems that spilled into the anesthetic they inject.

Prenatal ultrasound screening is standard now, what is special about zika that it would stop mothers from even trying? If its a dud, they abort, just like Down's.

You might see a drop in tourism to affected areas but effect on sex in Western countries? Nah.

People fear even the possibility of having this happen to them, even if they could have an abortion. Think about how horrifying it would be to become pregnant, only to then learn that your baby is horribly malformed and must be aborted. That's the stuff of nightmares. It can ruin people psychologically.

It will have a chilling effect on reproduction, even where screening and abortion is available.

Not to mention there are a lot of people in America who oppose abortion on moral grounds, so they fear god dooming them to raise a Zika-baby.

Problem is, women won't abort babies because
1) muh religion
2) b-but it's a baby! he's MINE too!
3) it's murder!!1!
so fathers are stuck with genetic malfunctions as their "babies" and with unhappy wives and with disgusting creatures.

We need a modern-day Tarpeian rock.

Yep. CTR has been shilling 4chan so hard the the retards have all come over here.

Bill Gates, the frontman of the Zika virus, has said the globe needs some depopulation. If people are unable to have healthy children, aka Zika babbys, then population drops. I don't know what you're arguing about when talking about sex prevention. It doesn't matter whether people have sex or not with the Zika virus, if everyone has it, nobody can have children.

Who released genetically engineered mongoloids with zero evidence of their ludricrous claims into Holla Forums?

kys

Your shilling triggered me so hard I had to cap it.

SIEG HEIL

Bump!!!

I believe they wrote on those stones. What is there to doubt?

This

We all lost our shit when we saw that on the stream.

I don't even have to read it.

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

kek,
What stream m8?

That part of the story was quickly swept under the rug.

Brazilian state suspends chemical used to fight Zika over fears it may be behind brain defects

rt.com/news/332692-zika-brazil-chemical-larvicide/

Brazil State Bans Pesticide After Zika Claim

wsj.com/articles/brazil-state-bans-pesticide-after-zika-claim-1455584596

Brazil Ends Monsanto Linked Pesticide Use to Fight Zika After It’s Exposed as Cause of Birth Defects

thefreethoughtproject.com/brazil-suspends-pesticide-fight-zika-virus-exposed-dangerous-virus/

>Previous Zika epidemics did not cause birth defects in newborns, despite infecting 75% of the population in those countries. Also, in other countries such as Colombia there are no records of microcephaly; however, there are plenty of Zika cases.

Brazil Officials Focus on Sumitomo-Monsanto Pesticide Used to Fight Zika After It Was Exposed as a Possible Cause of Birth Defects

theinternationalreporter.org/2016/03/01/brazil-officials-focus-on-sumitomo-monsanto-pesticide-used-to-fight-zika-after-it-was-exposed-as-a-possible-cause-of-birth-defects/

“Pyriproxyfen is a growth inhibitor of mosquito larvae, which alters the development process from larva to pupa to adult, thus generating malformations in developing mosquitoes and killing or disabling them. It acts as an insect juvenile hormone or juvenoid, and has the effect of inhibiting the development of adult insect characteristics (for example, wings and mature external genitalia) and reproductive development. It is an endocrine disruptor and is teratogenic (causes birth defects).

“Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence, even though the Ministry of Health places a direct blame on Zika virus for this damage, while trying to ignore its responsibility and ruling out the hypothesis of direct and cumulative chemical damage caused by years of endocrine and immunological disruption of the affected population,” according to the report by Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns.

Here someone from the WHO says it's perfectly safe:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/02/18/467138913/did-a-pesticide-cause-microcephaly-in-brazil-unlikely-say-experts

"Pyriproxyfen actually mimics a hormone found in invertebrates, so it basically interferes with their development, but mammals don't have that development process," Gordon says. "There's absolutely no concern for reproductive effects that have been raised for this chemical."

Plus, the Brazilian Ministry of Health directs state and city officials to use a mere 0.0003 ounces of the chemical per gallon of water. That concentration is enough to kill mosquito larvae, but it's much lower than what WHO has deemed to be a safe concentration in drinking water.

"It's miles below the sort of acceptable recommended doses or the maximum doses you would apply," Gordon says. "You'd have to drink hundreds of liters of water to get to anywhere near potentially risky level."

But Brazil being Brazil maybe some sloppy employee accidently put a lot more pyriproxyfen in the drinking water than there should have been.

Just in time for the Olympics, too; the perfect way to spread something across the planet. Those involved will get away with this, like they always do.

When the furry-shills start showing up, you know you are onto something of importance.
Bumping this for the 9->5 crowd.

They're releasing a GM mosquito with genes programmed to self-destruct in the subsequent generation.

Totally not a vector for cross-species injection.
Totally not part of a depopulation agenda.