Why do kids these days not possess anything resembling social skills? I've just had to pass up a dozen odd kids...

Why do kids these days not possess anything resembling social skills? I've just had to pass up a dozen odd kids, both boys and girls that came for an interview at my workplace and none of them could answer any simple questions when I put them forward. Is this what our next generation looks like? Because I fear for the fate of humanity.

because of social media. they spend all day texting and shit. Kills their social skills, all planned by the illuminati.

looking for a job atm OP

what kinda questions did u ask? what kind of responses do u favor in return?

Because schools are too busy training the apes to not fling shit. They don't have the time to spend teaching useful skills and imparting real knowledge to kids who can learn. Google "no child left behind" to discover the source of the problem.

You are no longer a candidate. Best of luck to you in your job search, retard.

Because they don't need them, everything worth doing is done over the internet these days. If your business cannot survive without people who don't know how to talk to someone face to face being there, it has no place in the future and deserves to fail.

I meant with, obviously

thanx bro, ill prollie try BK or mcdonalds, until i finish high school, two more years to go.

Thanks for being a prick and instead of helping to solve the issue that u brought up, u only make it worse, so you shouldnt bring it up as you r the cause of the issue as well.

Now i'm gonna hafta get supported by ur taxes for my cash assistance and food stamps cuz you discouraged me from wanting to do better for myself and couldnt help prep the younger generation for the future and only talk trash.

Thanks OP for creating the world you're complaing about.

well duh it's pretty hard to talk with a meaty schlong stuck down your throat. OP is expecting the impossible

I see, so the world economy has to change all of its basic business models to accommodate illiterate, socially retarded autists as the main workforce, is that what you are saying? Because that is not going to happen.
Let me provide a little basic science education for you, user. Something that you should have learned in 6th grade. It is a fundamental law of biology that when faced with adversity an organism has 3 options: Move, adapt, or die.
Since you (and all your autist brethren) are the organisms here, and the businesses you are looking to work for are not, it is YOU who will need to choose one of those options.

Yeah, like a sophomore in high school is going to work in a research lab anyway. You are a fucking teenager, you are supposed to work at BK, you tit!

Guess what, if your businesses don't employ people, they are eventually going to fail as the current workforce grows old and dies. Sure you can solve that problem by importing and employing foreigners, but if that's the case in what way do you worry for the future of society?

I'd like to see the internet die just so people like this would have no idea what to do.

Protip bitches, people will pay top dollar for people who can:

You already said that these people are dying out, so it looks like you'll keep hold of your dollars and not employ anybody

I'm looking for a job too and need interview advice! I don't want to be a NEET anymore OP!

It's pretty clear businesses are the organisms in this scenario. Have fun with your mentally retarded geriatric workforce that will start dropping like flies. Every generation before this one was more than happy to help the next one get a foothold in the world. It isn't bad enough that previous completely ruined everything, they have to give a massive fuck you to the current generation who just wants a fucking job. I've never seen a bigger group of self centered and short sighted dipshits. There are an unprecedented number of college educated Americans leaving the country, resulting in a huge brain drain, USA has no future, I wonder why?

Why are you propositioning kids, OP?

I banepost everywhere I go to find more brothers. If you here someone like that, its me

I was raised by a bunch of faggots, ergo I have become the faggots. Believe me, I want off this ride as much as you guys want me off this ride, if not more. Being an autistic manchild is suffering.

Why does there have to be some nebulous force at play in these scenarios? Here's my suggestion of what happened:

Social media like twitter and facebook were a natural progression of people's constant need to be socially active with other people, an unintended side effect being that they became more comfortable with words on a screen than they did with actual human contact.

Not everything has to be because of da joos or the illuminm80. Some things are just the unintended side effect of other things, blaming other people for these problems is retarded.

this is bullshit. you are simply a spoiled child who expects things to be easy and when you discover they aren't, you deduce that everyone else has it easy but not you, boo hoo. you may not notice it, but companies such as mine spend time and resources trying to modify their work ethic and organigram in order to fit the latest generation of worthless faggots into our business plan. it's not that we want to, or that we enjoy the presence of poorly educated, entitled, lazy, disruptive and ill-disciplined late developpers, it's that that's all there is, ffs.

Because there always is and naive faggots like you are the reason why it will always stay that way.

did you ask the girls for sex?

It's more likely that the people with those dying skills will end up supporting the maximum amount of people who can't, because people who cultivate both of those skills care about people.

Nothing will change, really. The percentage of people who are worth keeping will stay the same, and the rest will continue to be worthless.