I fucked up, Holla Forums

I fucked up, Holla Forums

I spent the night in jail on saturday for supposedy attempting a burglary of some shcool building. I was blind drunk. Alcohol turns me into a rat, a cretin, a fucking nigger.

I'd commit suicide if it weren't for my parents who are still alive

I have no more strikes left. I'm already on probation for having sold pot 3 years ago.

I'm going to deny all charges, hope they got nothing on me. Except one witness recognised me

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7027063.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you a balack

I'm super white. But when I drink, I nigger

We need drtails OP.

Were you really looting shit?

Tell them you were drunk and looking for a place to sleep.

same but i dont nig out as bad as you say you did

I understand.

I supposedly (fuck off dataminers) broke in, and turned the place upside down. I have little to no recollection of it except for breaking shit.. And even taking something out of the fridge and eating it,lol.

'Looking for a place to sleep' is a good idea though, thanks. I was also drunk and disoriented, in a town I didn't know well. This is just all so fucked. You have no idea how much I hate myself. People like me should be euthanised for the greater good imo

It's something in my head, dude. Honestly alcohol is poisonous shit

plead not guilty by reason of insanity

Also, cops found nothing on me when they detained me
I didn't resist arrest whatsoever, I complied and was not violent.
2 main problems; One of them mentioned cameras, but that might've been bluff.
Second problem is I was positively reognised by a witness.

To who? If it was to underage people you deserve everything you get you subhuman rat.

i just puke in peoples sinks lel always have to unclog them shit faced

I could literally pull that off if I stop taking my meds for a week

When I was 18 I sold pot, to both friends and 17-year olds. I'm 21 now

bro, did u make a duplicate thread here?

8ch.net/b/res/7027063.html

or r u two completely different ppl going thru the same shit, on the same date, posting to the same site.

coincidence? wtf op…

Wow fucking kill yourself. I hope you realize you probably ruined those fucking kids lives. Every person I knew in high school that smoked pot, turned out to be gutter trash stoners. Every. Single. Fucking. One.

it would be a shame if that witness mysteriously disappeared

Why would you admit this online

No, I think people who do drugs and then people who stay on them are born fucked up

cuz everything posted here is autistic works of teh fictions, only teh fools take this serious

I made a thread yesterday called 'ask a guy who just sent the night in jail anything' or soemthing,but it 404'd before I got home and on the site. Is that what you mean?

I've already been convicted of that. I'm on probation

That would be glorious. But I don't know his name. I only know he's got something to do with the building which was ravaged by SWIM

no
i mean the thread on this page: 8ch.net/b/res/7027063.html

If they can't get drugs they can't stay on them can they? Sure they probably would've just turned to alcohol but there's nothing we can do about that because the government loves their alcohol taxes and the normalfags need to get fucked up every now and then.

No that's not mine. And the thread take ages to load, it's slowing down my laptop

What does it say? And why does it resemble this one?

If they wanted drugs, they would have gotten them one way or another. Weed isn't hard to get these days

OP here. Tbh fam if I could just smoke a joint now and then this wouldn've never happened. It's alcohol which should be regulated, or at the very least Marihuana should be legalised

Still doesn't excuse OP for being part of the problem.

Clearly you're a fucking unstable criminal, maybe you should stop using all substances.

I'm not making excuses, user. I know I behaved like a swine (whether I did do what they accuse me off or not)
I'm just looking for your opinions. I'm planning to deny everything, because I can't go the 'admit everything and get off lightly route'

There's no way I can go to prison. My life will be over

I am unstable, but don't call me a criminal. I do stupid stuff when I drink and then alone. Only when I buy state-sanctioned poison just so I can forget about myself for a little while..

Wrong. You are all of those things all the time. Alcohol isn't some magical potion that makes you turn into someone you're not. In reality, you are a fucking nigger who loves to steal and probably beat people up with your friends.

Do you know how poorly funded those places are, you could've at least targeted a place with more value.

Try and get a mate to go down and check if there are any cameras there.

See if the coppers were bullshitting

You get what's coming to you.

I'm a decent guy when I'm sober though user, I really am. When I drink my IQ drops by 20 points and I turn into a monster. If I was all of 'those things' all the time, I woulnd't feel so sorry for the things that I've supposedly done.

It wasn't premeditated, dude. It was impulsive. It wasn't about making a profit. The window of opportunity was there and I supposedly took it. That's the thing, if I had planned everything out I wouldn of never been caught

Good idea actually. I might get in touch with someone who goes to that school. Thanks man, I'll call someone rn

simple answer then

don't fucking drink

you did this to yourself with a lack of self control - you made your own bed and now you shall sleep in it.

you will never get rid of mental disorder, and you will never get rid of drugs thats how i see it

Also I'm anything but violent. I would never physically harm another person, last time I fought was in fifth grade when some Morroccan kid attacked me.

Bullshit. You just don't want to take responsibility for what you have done, so you blame the booze instead. Again, it's not like when you drink one sip of alcohol you fucking lose it and start stealing everything in sight. You know exactly what you're getting yourself into when you drink, and when you're drunk too if you can admit that. But you wont, because you're an addict :^)

I know user

I mustn't drink, that is exactly the solution! BUT I JUST. KEEP. FUCKING. DRINKING.

Have you ever been addicted to something, user? I don't WANT to drink, but I'm in such an emotionally unstable place now that I don't even understand myself

I'm not certain you truly feel sorry for what you've done, it seems more that you want to act as though you feel sorry to garner some sort of sympathy here to use the idea-engine of Holla Forums to your advantage and help you find some get out of jail free card.

When I drink one sip of alcohol I feel it rushing through my veins… It's not that I don't take responsibility, quite the opposite actually. It's that despite everything I don't want to go to prison. I wasn't myself when I -supposedly- broke into a building, trashed a bit in a search for more booze. That was me on hard drugs.

There is probably more than a 50% chance they will drop the charges if you plead not guilty because the legal fees won't be worth the damage you have caused. This is the case with most shoplifters.

So you lied in your OP then, because you implied you were just drunk when you broke into the school.

I can take some sympathy on a drunk because the shit is legal and easy to get, but if you're a junkie then you should just kill yourself. The world would be much better off with one less junk box faggot robbing people

You think I'm proud of what I did? And what 'get out of jail free card' could Holla Forums possibly provide me?

This is just the one place where I can be honest. I understand your bitterness, but believe me; if I had a gun right now I would put it into my mouth and pull the trigger. Sorry mommy and daddy..

You recognize there is a problem and yet you do nothing to try to address it, just literally don't buy alcohol, don't allow yourself to buy it and when you feel like an emo and want to "lose yourself" or whatever just fucking write some sappy poetry or some shit dude, anything but the thing that you know is destroying your life that you continue to allow to poison your existence.

Alcohol is a hard drug, user. That was my point. I was just drunk, I hadn't done anything beside that. That's what people tend to ignore; Alcohol is a hard drug

It wasn;t shoplifting though; it was 'attempted burglary'

Some odds do speak in my favour, such as my immediate compliance and whatnot, but the witness and the 'cameras' (if any) make me scared.

I'm to be interrogated 22 of may at 9:00am. That's quick and means they take it seriously..

No it isn't, faggot. A "hard drug" is something that can kill you if you take it one time. You won't die from one beer, but you could die from one hit of heroin.
Regardless, my point still stands.

You can die from alcohol too, though… Itdepends on the dosage. If you drink an entire bottle of vodka in 15 minutes you could die. It's about dosage

Just look it up, haha. I'd be pleasantly surprised to read a source claiming alcohol to be a soft drug. Go ahead, google it. Alcohol is a hard drug user

Your point doesn't stand because you accuse me of having done hard drugs besides alcohol. My point was that alcohol is exactly that, and people tend to underestimate or even ignore that fact.

Okay, cool that shit user,

First, check if there were actually cameras

look up legal precedent, see if there are any cases locally which might have had the same judge presiding, any information is useful

perhaps visit a lawyer that has a free consultation and seek advice

I'll think on the excuse but the "I was trying to find a place to sleep" thing might work if it has a good emotional foundation, some reason you were emotionally unstable that will be understood by jurors (assuming your trial will be juried) like a bad breakup, seems to convince them you made a mistake is the most reasonable avenue, you will never do such a thing again and you are very sorry for whatever damage you might have caused

idk just some ideas but seriously dude, for your own good

don't drink

it's just not good for you and if it affects you as adversely as you claim you need to do everything in your power to avoid it.

Next time just write a song or something, do something constructive with the emotion rather than trying to numb it. Emotion is human, you can use that as a means by which to better your position rather than worsen it.

No, no it isn't. You're calling it a hard drug to take the responsibility off of yourself. If you call alcohol a hard drug you can say to yourself:
You're a weak minded person, with weak willpower too. Accept it, or be always consumed by your addiction.

I take your word that you haven't done anything else but alcohol. But my point does stand because you refuse to address it. You know what's going to happen when you crack open your first beer. You could choose not to drink it. But you dont.

Witness statements aren't the best evidence, especially if there is only one. If you have been caught on camera then you might be fucked, your best bet then is to plead not guilty by reason of insanity unless you can contact a lawyer and sort something else out.

Do you have any idea to explain why you were there at that time?

OP is a huge faggot looking for sympathy points. Don't give them to him. He just wants to be the helpless little faggot who's hopelessly addicted to BOOZE of all things, and wants Holla Forums to be his shoulder to cry on.

Kill yourself, degenerate OP.

I'm not OP but can I cry on your shoulder

Depends, do you have tits and a vagina?

Good idea. I'll do some research. My mother told me I should write short stories. Now that I hear you mentioning songs, it's starting to seem more and more like a better coping mechanism..

The thing is though user, I was last arrested 3 years ago when I was 18. For selling pot. And as a minor I got busted twice for shoplifting and once for burglary. I'm the perfect suspect..

Thank, bro. I appreciate that. And I will.At least I think I will

Are you some sort of Americuck? This isn't even a big deal.

If your in any other country then the USA just plea guilty say you where drunk didn't really know what you where doing was trying to sleep somewhere.

You will get like 20 hours community work max.

Well asshole the fuck were you drinking?

Also if you have a alcohol problem go to AA.

My best bet is to stay as close to the truth as possible.

I was at a house party, got drunk, my mate decided to drive me over to his so I could sleep it off. Then I disappeared, next thing you know I'm lost in a strange town. So, skipping the entire burglary attempt thing, I sat down at a bus stop where the pigs found me and took me to the station for fingerprints.

That's about it

Nah. Western European but I'm on probation and my suspended sentence was 9 months (the weed thing) I fear I might look at +1 years in prison if they find me guilty

First beer, strong beer, then wine, then gin, and then I don't remember. Also took a single toke of a joint afaik

Just turn into a trap & offer up that boi pussy in prison. Easier then getting beat before getting raped by niggers. Enjoy the anus drilling, my friend.

Fuck off, I'm in college and my grades are good. I can't have that all taken away from me just because of one night of debauchery

We can all see how in denial you are.

OP has nothing to worry about.

You get hit with a drunk and disorderly charge at best. So we're talking a week or 2 in jail or maybe a suspended sentence with mandatory AA meetings.

Important thing is : DID THE COPS GIVE YOU A BREATHANALYZER TEST/TOX SCREEN WHEN THEY CAUGHT YOU?

If so, you're safe. If no, it may be a bit hard to hold that up in court.

How the hell do you not get any strikes? It's your second offense, not third.

Alright, alright… I'm an addict. And the store is just metres away so I can go anytime and stock up on my poison… I don't mean to be in denial,I don't even understand myself anymore. WHay the fuck wwould I do something like that? I am stupid, subhuman, scum, the lowest of society. I KNOW that. But if I go to prison my mother wouldn't survive. It's that which worries me the most. My old mommy crying…

You may dislike seeing your mom sad, but that's not the reason you should stop drinking. You should stop drinking because doing so would greatly improve your life. You have to stop drinking for yourself. You have to say, every single day, "I won't drink today, because I…". It's up to you to come up with that answer. A good answer to start off with might be "I won't drink today because I don't want to get arrested again"

nah nigga you jus acin gay

The AA meetings would actually be a good thing. Not so sure about the jail though. Jail is for violent recidivists. Unlike me, who just fucks up because he drinks and is a piece of shit and a parasite of society
They did not give me a breathanalyser or anything like it. But they were very aware of my inebriated state. It will be in their report I'm sure

I was convicted once for shoplifting at age 18, and once for selling pot the same year. They counted the drug offense as a 'first offense' so I assume this one would be 'second' offense?

Remember I'm on probation. That certainly stirs more shit in the mess that is my life

Maybe add "I was trying to find a place to sleep" but then that would imply you were in control of your actions and not drunk so maybe not. They got your finger prints though, there is a definite chance they know you entered the building.

But they have no evidence to show that this was a burglary attempt, there was no prior planning, gloves or tools, transportation, an attempt to resist arrest and flee the scene.

I hope you're not posting that from your phone, your home internet connection or your computer. If you are and police force in your area is really bored, you are fucked for admitting it assuming story is true.

I doubt they'll use finger print technology for this. Isn't that something they use for murders?

We're talking hypotheticals here, buddy. I'm just imagining the cops' rhetoric because that's what they will use against me. Of course I didn't steal anything, if I did, how come they found nothing on me? Etc.

COME ON OP. You're the one who understands yourself the best. Go ahead, ask yourself why you drink right now. Seriously consider it. Consider why you waste your money on something that gets you sick and into trouble.

because it temporarily gives me the luxury of not thinking. In other words when I don't drink my thoughs devour me

It's not that I don't understand my addiction, it's the -supposed- crime which I did (or did not) commit. Fucking WHY?

Because, and brace yourself here, you are an addict!

It wasn't because you were drunk. Many people get drunk and don't go robbing things or people. No, you did what you did because you knew that you needed to supply your addiction. That's the most likely scenario anyway. Like I said, you know yourself better than anyone. Typing "WHY" in all caps here may give you something to write, but we can't give you an answer before you could give yourself one.

Yeah you're probably right, its not worth the resources and the "crime" scene has probably already been contaminated by people cleaning up the building and entering.

if you really hate yourself so bad for drinking do the right thing and go to prison. At the very least you'll probably have kicked your alcohol habit by the time you get out. Killing yourself over this shit is pointless.
t. fellow alcoholic

The issue is his going to college, he can't afford to go to prison

Because conviction does not need to be based on unveriable proof, it's up to the judge to make a verdict and up to you to fight it long past your actual sentence in hopes of maybe being granted some measly shekels for your effort. Even if the judge waves any doubt away and just decides to convict you to several years for whatever, it's still you who has to deal with niggers and prison, not the judge. Your life is effectively over from that point on and so are your funds if you plan to fight it in courts.

Cops will say something went missing and, assuming you were drunk and retarded, your phone's signal was located in the local celltower at time xx:xx when the robbery/break in was taking place. Therefore you are now a suspect and will have to be further questioned. They'll question you, you'll probably slip up and since they lack any other suspects and/or you are the most likely suspect, they'll give you to the judge who will decide that due to available evidence you will have to go to jail. You can't have access to your evidence either, it's really fucked. It's not called jewdicial system for nothing.

As for fingerprints, this technology is not expensive. It's literally hair pieces of some metal or ink filling the imprint. It's completely cheap as dirt, I saw an officer demonstrate it. Besides, there are other ways to go about suspects like I mentioned before: cellphone tower signal. Fun fact: during Ukrainian Maidan in 2014 they wanted to blacklist any citizen involved in Maidan. They did so based on phone numbers connected to IDs being connected to the area. Unluckily for many, a metro system also went under Maidan and many were counted into the list even if they had not participated in the protests. If a bumfuck country from nowhere can do this, you should be afraid of what a funded police force can do, considering they are not over 50% nigger and more than 50% moralfags.

So, Holla Forums

I think I've given you the information you need. If you have more questions, shoot. They can be about anything

My question to you is; What should I tell the cops?

Quick recap;
At about 5am, cops get a call from someone, most likely the witness. Cops ride out (2-3 heavy cars) and find that someone who fits the description sitting at a bus stop.
That person is me. They adress me, I comply in every way. Take me to the station, put me in a cell for an hour, take me out for fingerprints. Ask me questions, I keepasking them if I'm being detained, why do they keep me, they refuse to reply.

what they think they know
I was the one in the school
my name and other info
witness recognised me
I was drunk
I am a known juvenile delinquent

what they don't have against me
evidence
no stolen goods were found on me
Good behavior on my part

Good thing I wasn't carrying a phone then. That is a very good thing, right?

Easy, deny everything. Never tell the cops shit, unless your personal guilt can't handle it.

Then go to prison indefinitely.

I feel very sorry but that's exactly what I'm planning to do. Deny, deny, deny.

If you're not bullshitting and you do feel sorry, it better be for yourself. And if that's the case, set a goal for yourself in terms of drinking. You don't even have to stop cold turkey, just recognize the problem and take steps to fix it.

Only admit you were drunk, deny everything else since you were intoxicated and wouldn't know. The friend who dropped you off can confirm you were drunk

Yes. If there is no recording of you in clothes that you do have in your home then there is a considerable chance you won't get convicted, but again. If this story is true, and you are posting here from appliances or services that are signed to your name, relative's name or somesuch, then regardless of whether you say it's hypothetical or not, they will seek conviction and cite this thread and you won't be able to defend out of it. Even if you would, it still shows intent of evasion which prosecution might use to their advantage. A judge is a human, not a robot. He has his own intelligence and ideas of conviction and won't suddenly change his mind. If he comes to an idea that you are guilty, then it's only a matter of how many days you will spent in court before you are eventually convicted and for how long. Be a presentable individual within your realistic limits, ie. none of this sudden good samaritan shit and say things you think are believable about yourself and achievable by yourself.

Yes I am fucking sorry. I behaved like a piece of waste, a parasite, an embarrassment to my family.. I was sober for 2 weeks up until that party. I though I could just have 'a few' drinks.

Good advice, pal. Thanks.

So now all I gotta do is find out whether I'm on camera?

Don't worry, my IP is shared and my laptop is unknown. Got any tips for staying safe though?

Well then I think you have your answer, cold turkey it is. For what it's worth, I know a recovering alcoholic who essentially replaced alcohol with coffee/tea. Granted, he just swapped addictions, but at least coffee won't make you blackout.

You can try to find out whether you're on camera, but it's a lengthy process and you might not get the results at all before court date. Whether you get it before or after court date depends on your lawyer's proficiency - keep in mind that if you are poorer and you decide to hire high end lawyer, it still implies your wrongdoing.

Alcohol is a mighty thing, user. Not sure if Coffee could beat it.

How? How do I find out? I'm due to be interrogated next monday. Everything depends on then

Go out with a bang Plz don't, and FBI I'm only joking, please no bully

So you're Irish or Russian?

Alcohol isn't mighty at all. It's your brain that's mighty, telling you that you need alcohol. In reality, you control your brain, and you can rewire it. Every time you want a drink, you can actively refuse it. You can do something else, like make a coffee for example.

The person I know who used coffee hasn't had a drink for 12 years. My own dad quit cigarettes a similar way, every time he wanted a cig, he would chew a piece of gum. It's possible, user. It's about willpower.

Get a lawyer at this point, you need a physical companion to help you file shit you need and advice you on the spot. Rules are don't get a kike and find a lawyer reasonably. That is, don't get someone who defends obvious murderers with 100% success rate because it looks suspicious. Look presentable to your interrogation, be nice, don't get drunk in the meantime but alcohol withdrawal might trigger bad habits in you so drink a beer or three or something a day to stall alcohol withdrawal, while being about your wits. Try practicing lying in the mirror and feigning blacking out when drunk (reasonably, that is for example you remember places you've been to but confused with whom and what you were doing), because they can tell by the ticks in your face. When you lie there are certain ticks and expressions that you do or do not do. It's kind of tricky.

Stop drinking you piece of shit.

Actually getting a Kike might not be a bad idea if user himself has a good Kike impersonation

By Impersonation I mean he can pass as a Kike

Yeah, I'm gonna phone my lawyer tomorrow.

What is the exact purpose of that exercise you proposed? Conditioning myself to look mental?

This is true. Thank you.

good thread

Because you don't make up false stories without believing in them. If you lie to the mirror you can tell whether you look believable or not - the feeling itself is subconscious. You do a little scene and ask yourself "do I look believable"? Get a friend if you have to. Incorporate a complete stranger in a bar or something if you have to. Proper lying is a good tool, but do not do it if you are not at least 99% sure of your tactics.

Basically if your lies are grounded in reality (changing a few minor facts), then there is a high chance that your lies will sound believable. I assume it's like your memory remembers a certain emotion contained within the event and it just replays that emotion when you tell a story. Emotions and facial expressions are what makes a lie and truth easily distinguishable. That's the purpose of this excercise. If you have to tell a lie, then you better do it right because if you get caught, you're fucked twice over. That's how you can tell your kid is fucking with you and not telling you the truth - or a suspect, whichever. Make sure you go through your story a million times over and make sure it's completely believable, even at the cost of your own honor or whatever. There is no shame in saying "I pissed and shit my pants" if the alternative is being shanked by niggers, user.

Instead of your motivation being, "I don't want to go to prison", maybe it should be "I don't want to inconvienience others by being a nigger"

you may be white, you may have an average IQ. But deep down you're just a nigger user, for niggers lack a fundmental part of the human condition, empathy.

I will do that. Expect a few more OC threads until next monday/tuesday in which I describe my progress. Thanks user

I do have empathy, user. I really do. I can't explain myself though.. I do feel like a shitty cretin and a parasite and waste of oxygen for what I did (or didn't) do… I'm so sorry, but now I have to look out for my own, for my mom and my dad… I have to get out of this mess, or else my future prospects look really grim.

Ok, so liek, stop drinking. Problem solved.

If you do get out of this I better end up in a compilation, you drunken faggot.

Bitch if I get out of this I will commemorate an entire board to you called 'How To Nigger And Not Get Caught'

Be black skinned and dress like a nigger.

dear user

How old are you OP. Please dont say over 25

21 ys old

You dumb newfag. I will come back next week and I better be seeing a board in my name.

*IF* I get away with it, your honorable oldfag.

Alright. A friend of a friend just told me there's a good chance that there are no cameras there. They're not certain yet, but I'll get a definitive response tomorrow when everyone's at school

Someone might have still seen you in the clothes, it'd be best if you got rid of the clothes you wore that day, or partially got rid of them by giving them (not the entire set but recognizable parts like hood/t-shirt/pants) to a friend or something who'd wear them everyday for some time, so that suspicion would be gone from you entirely.

Cops took pictures though. My clothing at that point of time is pretty much established, but I'll still follow your advice.

And yes, I have *supposedly* been recognised on those clothes by a witness. That's one of the biggest risk factors

The thing is that you have free will, and you already done something wrong in the past , so to say you allready knew drinking make you go negger, bit you did annyway , so you are responsible for your action. If i were you, i would contact an attorney. Or just accepte to become Africana bamboola bitch in prison.

If they took pictures then don't do that because they'll realize you want to pull something. They have your face, faggot. Maybe get "temporarily" rid of a hoodie or something say it was broken or messy and you wanted to buy a new one, but don't throw out the whole set. I mean if you've already been recognized, it's a huge factor. The best you can do is feign not being there at all, which yo ucan do because you had no phone, you need a couple friends of yours to vouch for that and a lawyer to help you touch up your story and you're good to go dude.

Okay. So I get a lawyer and try to make them understand I wasn't there at all?

My friend says his friends (who go to the 'school') say there are no cams there. So that's a good thing. I'll just play the part and deny

Have fun in prison, FAGGOT!