Bucket-List and Suicide Suggestions

If a handsome boy with superior intelligence, great sense of humor, and violent urges were to kill himself, what do you guys think would be a good meme?

Also, Elliot Rodger appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7027063.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make your death funny and memorable.
Also record everything.

Rodge was one of the greatest characters in post 9/11 America.

Also I'm only considering this as a plan B if in the next few months I end up on heroin or some low shit. I don't plan on harming other people specifically, as it violates the NAP.

I made a suicide playlist with stuff like Huey Lewis and the News, bunch of other memes in case. It'd definitely be a comedy skit.

depending where youre at you will maybe od from that fentanyl analogue

It's a shame he was TOO autistic for his own sanity.

This guy looks very sophisticated, like a supreme gentleman.

Asian autism and white sociopathy is never a healthy mix.

Check out the Eurasian Tiger

So, tell me.

If you spread suicidal intentions in… lets say some airport, and suggest that the subject should kill as many as they can before its too late through some wierd kind of sign systems inducing paranoia and previous Knowledge of his background, and if you do the setting right, the subject will eventually find a knife and a place full of vulnerable people in a severe state of paranoia.

If that person kill those inocents, would the person that influenced them to do it go to jail?

Throught history we see many subjects claiming to be influenced by external factors in wierd and almost unexplainable ways, however, if the setting is done right, a normal person can be pushed really far if they touch the right keywords during the pushing phase.

We're talking about airports because regular cops can't investigate it.

I'm pretty sure race-mixing is always bad.. Second cousin marriages are actually the best.

Charles Manson rings a bell, but he convinced women to do it so there might be some double standard. Maybe conspiracy or prior knowledge? Probably an accomplice.

If he did it, they probably did on him fiirst.

I've taken LSD half a dozen times plus, and have seen two people hit psychosis on it. I think it's very doable with a large enough dose over a long enough time.

you would be fucked

iirc manson had plans to throw brugmansia into the water supply. to create mass psychosis.

it was in the court transcripts. can't remember if it was belladonna, nightshade, etc

He obviously had something wacky in his system. Kid at my school thought the government was chasing him after LSD at a concert for a straight week. I think Manson wanted a race war idk.

Alex Jones says the US uses LSD in combat to confuse the enemy, along with holographic holy figures (MK Ultra, project blue beam) lol.

there are better deliriants than acid
these brugmansia, belladonna, nightshade plants have the odd effect of making you forget everything that happens while you're 'high' on them AND you are in a highly hypnotic state where the power of suggestion is god.

walking amnesiac zombies, that will do you bidding.

Yeah I agree, I just haven't read up on the crazy ones in a long while. Say you were to wanna program an effective killer though, I'm just concerned on how restricting too much "willpower" would affect the task.

datamining

How does datamining work though? Is it typing patterns or personal info? Who is harmed by datamining? Pedos? Racists in Europe?

pls explain why its bad and how its done pls don't be a dick

this old thread actually has the how-to on datamining 8ch, its the last post.

8ch.net/b/res/7027063.html

fuck this dataminininininining thread in particular

where'd u guys go?

I made this thread I am not mining anything niga

sorry am back