Twitter Central Command Center

ITT: We establish Twatter accounts with the intention of stealing Hillary's black vote.
Step one: Create a Twitter account, or another one if you already have one. Use a minority(Preferably a black) profile photo. Preferably black comic book characters to avoid accusations of pic stealing. Be careful using real photos, for the same reason.
Step two: Pretend you support Hillary. Get followed by actual Hillary supporters, participate in their inane bullshit and become popular among them.
Step three: Once you have enough followers, suddenly 'discover' things such as Bill's three strike rule, Hillary's 'Bring them to heel' comments.
Step four: Once your followers are sufficiently ruled against Hillary, 'discover' things like Donald's fight in palm beach circa 1991: spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/ (Forgive me for not archiving, I'm on a phone)
Step five: Turn your followers against Hillary, and get them to support Trump if at all possible. If not, it's enough to make them abstain from voting.
DO NOT LINK TWITTER IN THIS THREAD. MAINTAIN OPSEC. DO NOT NAME YOUR TWITTER
Do, however, post tips for gaining followers and making them trust your word. Good luck.
'But if Hillary is racist and Trump isn't, why are we supporting Trump?' - Because Hillary isn't actually racist, Hillary is whatever she's paid to be. Hillary is also retarded. Trump is not perfect, but he's the best shot we have right now at beginning to turn this country around.

Sorry for the formatting, I guess my phone sperged out.

Bumping for Interest

You posted this before fuck the black vote and fuck you nigger

Thanks. Hillary's voting base is 82 percent black, last I checked. It would be a massive blow to her if we were to steal even ten percent of that vote.

Nogs are the (((left)))'s golem, (((user))). Tell me, why would it not be in our interests to steal the golem?

Bump.

FALSE FLAG.

You know that our enemies read Holla Forums, right?

Thanks to you, they can now just say black support was invented by white supremacists.

If you really thought about this you would just do this secretly and not make a thread about it. The reason you made a thread is to frame Holla Forums.

Keep your account clean, and segregated from all your normal activities.Use specific browser for this, so cookies do not give you away.Copy and post what you see with their hashtags.Humour and memes always get more followers than analysts.

I use tweetdeck

Laughable. While it is most definitely true that the opposition reads Holla Forums, bits like this will stay under the radar and only influence events from the shadows, or "memetically", as they say. Most normalfags don't even know what an imageboard is, so there won't be any news breaking soon abou this lovely place.

How is me telling you to use opsec and not name your account a false flag?

Come to mention, this is a good place to share memes too. Hope they help.

And unto this Donald was destined to wear the jeweld crown of america upon a troubled brow

Anyone having any luck yet? Don't post screencaps.

bump

Thanks. I think I should have made this a general social media thread, not just Twatter.

bump

Reporting for duty.

Would it be good for us to link our twitter accounts, or would that break OPSEC?

Bumping for interest.

Good twitter avatar?

A lot of black political organizations are anti-jew, and I've met a lot of blacks that were distrustful of jews. Make of that what you will.

Kind of ironic, given how easily they're being manipulated by Jews.

Is that Robin?

Perhaps OP is from Correct the Record and is injecting disinfo for use against us?