I can't fucking believe this

Trump's central policy platform is fighting against illegals and building a wall. Turns out his wife is an illegal.

Why didn't the GOP vet him better and find this out before the convention or before he got so far forward in
the primaries? Who wasn't doing their job?

Is it time to put in an emergency replacement (Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, Ryan)? Or is it time to swing behind Johnson? Or just focus on downticket races? Or fucking give up and accept that this race has been a disaster and starting looking to four years into the future?

The First Lady cannot be a political liability. She's lied about her education, she's plagiarized, she's a slut, and I can't even imagine what other scandals await us.

Whatever the situation, I've hit a tipping point. This is too fucking much for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CORRECT THE RECORD

you leave his based slovene waifu alone moishe

You posted this 2 days ago you fucking retard.

k-1 visa, dumbass. As well as spouse if US citizen.

Remember to lock your doors, CTR.

WE WILL RAPE YOU

Man the media and CTR are really trying everything. This level of desperation is unprecedented.

Go shill on 4chan, we're wise to your bullshit here

you've totally changed my mind OP

IM WITH HURRRR NOW

Europeans can't be illegal, this country was founded as a white ethnostate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Trump should revert us back to our founding immigration laws and strip all non-whites of citizenship.

The money they waste on these people

How fucking retarded do you think we are CTR shill? Gas yourself.

Just report, don't give them any attention.

Let's correct the record.

His wife came to America under visa, legally. Then ended up marrying Trump.

Hey OP, gas yourself!

Based Texas man

Double dubs confirm. America should be for whites outside of Europe. Injuns can stay on their rezzes, niggers and Jews can go to Liberia, and Asians and Mexicans and whoever else can fuck off.

reported

dubs confirm, Make America White Again

How come this thread hasn't been bumplocked yet?