WHY?

Why does leftypol keep flooding us with
pedo threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstarget.com/2016-12-02-left-wing-media-now-pushing-pedophile-rights-as-the-next-step-in-cultural-insanity.html
dailywire.com/news/653/lefts-latest-push-pedophilia-sexual-attraction-ben-shapiro#
progressivestoday.com/go-criminal-psychologist-suggests-pedophilia-sexual-orientation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They think we actually give a shit

I'm going to invade Holla Forums with my gayness.

Holla Forums usually floods this board with marxist propaganda pdfs. Pedos are generally on the right. Most pedos that I have met online are hardcore nationalists who hate non-whites.

This.

The funny part of it is that they are actually making the board more interesting than it has been in days, so while they think they are trolling us they are actually doing us a favor.

you just played yourself nigger

I knew someone would post this Salon faggotry. That is one isolated incident. Pedos on here don't want to be accepted, they post pedo shit because they don't give a shit.

So you knew someone would point out that you're full of shit by citing an example.

You are one dumb niggerfaggot
we're all laughing at you

The same example cited over and over again. Show me more evidence of people on the far left being pedos and pushing for acceptance. Most lefties hate pedos just like the right. Salon is basically the only publication that pushes this faggotry.

go to any pedo channel on IRC. I guarantee you that the userbase will be a bunch of racist faggots that hate the left.

OOPS

newstarget.com/2016-12-02-left-wing-media-now-pushing-pedophile-rights-as-the-next-step-in-cultural-insanity.html

OOPS

dailywire.com/news/653/lefts-latest-push-pedophilia-sexual-attraction-ben-shapiro#

OOPS again

progressivestoday.com/go-criminal-psychologist-suggests-pedophilia-sexual-orientation/

Wrong you stupid nigger.

Because they're low I,Q weebs

Lurk moar newfag pedos have been apart of image boards since forever.

Also fuck off with your conspiracy theories.

the NSA owns the exit nods moron

I didn't say anything about tor faggot piss off.

I did nigger as an example of your stupidity.

pedosand other degenerates should publicly executed or the better option they should fight to the death survival style all on camera and the last one to survive gets executed

fuck off trumptard
Holla Forums is a pedo board

If he was the building i would have ate the socks out of him

huh what

is paedo fap material and chat interesting to you, op? perhaps that's why you defend it.

Standard D&C. Goon detected. Fuck off.

Bullshit dummy

You gobble cock

If you think all pedos are either left-wing or right-wing then your logic is completely flawed. There are pedos on either side just like there are non-pedos on either side.

GTFO

"NOT in public, daddy!"

Fuck off faggot.

You seem upset

Yes yes ignore all the threads on Holla Forums exposing pedos and every thread on Holla Forums combating pedofiles. Surely the nazis are to blame

It's a hundred times worse than reddit, it's raddit.me. The userbase is comprised of 100% libtards. They don't allow pedos either, which shows that not all pedos are leftists.

Holla Forums is the enemy of 8ch, we need to raid them

Fuck off, they are cancer on this site. There are numerous websites that would allow and even encourage the Holla Forums community to exist, like reddit. Why don't you fucks go there? Holla Forums can't go anywhere else, their forum would be banned and quarantined while you faggots would get free coverage.

And yet there's no website left for people who don't want to deal with your cancerous identity politics. Reminder that Holla Forums was created to be a containment board after stormfront invaded /new/. The only difference between that and how tumblr invaded 4chan is that moot sided with tumblr. Doesn't make either group less cancerous. Both ruined what we had before.

Wrong newfag gets your facts right.

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Identity politics have nothing to do with the discussion here, faggot. Go back to Holla Forums and spout your memes there. Holla Forums is a spook.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

give me a source on this please. I hate it when people give a screenshot of shit instead of archiving it.

hahaha