> a Dead Frontier player
> decided to catfish people
> some guy just gave me 26 FUCKING MILS
> sweet talking him on FB
> gave him a sob story where I'm emotionally vulnerable
> just have to watch out saying "friend"
> :^)

THIS IS WHAT BEING A WOMAN FEELS LIKE?
FUCK THE RED COATED BLUEPILLS Holla Forums GAVE ME, FUCK ALL WHITE WOMAN AND FUCK THE REST OF THE WHITE RACE!

congrats. you are king video game man now

I definitely feel like it

have you tried catfishing for real money?

not yet, but I will

how do I set up an account where shekels can go to but they don't know it's for a "mr. joe smith"? (obvious fake name)

How do they make the money the send untraceable? Asking for bitcoin would be way to suspicious… anything like paypal would just get you fucked.

pretty much, is there a way to set up an anonymous bank account?

Maybe I can troll a WOMAN banker by telling her I want to open another account. When she ask why, I drop the "whores #YesAllWomen" redpill and how I plan to get guys to pay me because women (#YesAllWomen) currently are.

ask for amazon gift cards or paypal.. or itunes gift cards

i used to catfish practically for a living

I can even have one of those tiny hidden cameras to record the WOMAN banker's reaction as I tell her about

Nice, who was your target beta demographic?

mostly jews

no idk.. anybody that would take the bait. I even set up a kik bot

basically i would get their facebook and some kind of dick pic, then blackmail them for shekels

That doesn't seem very safe either. Using the code yourself on your own device or account would trace back to it.

The only think I could think is resell it for cash to someone through a fake ebay account or something along the lines of that.

dude just set up a fake paypal and use it till it gets limited.
amazon gift cards cant be traced.

How do amazon gift cards work? Do I set up an amazon and link betas there with my catfish account?

you tell them to send the amazon gift card shekels to your email

I'm going to call bullshit on that one.

sounds sweet

well i guess i always used a fake amazon as well.. but only the police would have the resources to trace that shit.. but that never happened cus i was dealing with multiple different victims for small amounts of money

:^)

are you retarded (white nationalist) or a woman?

You cannot phantom the lives of white women.