Meme magic does it again

She took the red pill i once doubted meme magic but now this is getting weird.

yea it is kinda weird that she switches from sjw feminazi to normal person and bill nye switches from normal person to sjw feminazi

Everyone I acting like she has done a 180 when in reality all she has said is "I'm willing to talk to people I disagree with". I suspect she is motivated in no small part by the success of "The Red Pill" movie.

given her age, her brain has just finished maturing and she's realizing that the ideas she had when she was in college and immediately after were bogus

BITCH are you Still Talking??…

Despite being a totally retarded regressive feminist, saying typical hypocritical shit like "fuck you white america you racists", Laci genuinely seemed to believe that what she was doing was for the good of the world. This is what set her apart from the standard feminist who pushes her agenda and spreads lies and deception to give themselves more value and control. There are two types of feminists: those who perpetuate the lies that keep feminism a relevant topic in a society with more than equal treatment of women to continue doing so, and those who fall for those lies and believe they are white knights fighting for a good cause. Laci Green appears to be a very vocal example of the latter. While it may be easy to dismiss this announcement as meaning very little, we should be aware that the former group is likely in a silent rage over it. Feminism and its related regressive movements have been built on the idea of silencing all wrongthink, this keeps their movement shut off from arguments because they are problematic. A very public figure representing feminism going directly against that is a huge danger to the movement.

You should just on jewtube and check out what is going on, many have turned on her like rabid dogs because he has the extreme stance "I'm willing to talk to people I disagree with".

She hasn't said anything against feminism but as you said it's the fear of her turning against it that worries them. Look at how many prominent anti-feminist are former feminists with the maker of vid related being the latest to have a serious impact.

Their hole world is falling apart.

I had feared that willful ignorance and aggressive silencing of the opposition was a cornerstone of all feminists, but it seems that that's only true in some cases. And the dangerous thing to the feminists with evil intent is the fooled ones will only stick around so long before realizing that the nature of what they are supporting is entirely hypocritical.

Not a huge surprise. They don't realize why they're angry though, or at least if they do they'll never admit it. The stance of at least attempting to rationalize with the opposition is evil to feminists because the only thing that keeps them being feminists is refusing to look at the arguments. Quite simply, feminism today is simply an ideology about silencing and willful ignorance.

many already concluded she is just an opportunistic horny slut whose income is drying up and now lusting for the shiny sheckels the anti-feminists are keeping for themselves

Tumblr tier anti male kikery is losing traction worldwide. Expect a tide of these talking head morons to flip flop to stay relevant.

Even if this is the case it's still good for us. If it's self interest that motivates her, like all other feminists (and human being to be honest), this still signals a victory for us. Her publicly acknowledging that feminism is the losing side and retreating from it in self interest reveals to the world that not even being a spoiled privileged woman will cause you to benefit from feminism at this point.

FEMINISM WILL FALL
IT BEGINS

Skimmed through the vidya. I'm not convinced she stopped being retarded, just maybe toned it down a little. It's not like she's become ==OUR GIRL== or something.

She's still a Jew.

the name feminism is now toxic, so all the 3DPD that want men to pay for their shit, and beta that use feminism as a mating system are now going to try to co-op something else

Who the fuck believes this?

this is literally just virtue signaling for shitlords

this one gets it.

where is the cat's cradle when you need it?

I rather keep tabs before making any official conclusion she's totally red-pilled. I rather be wary of this flip-flopper before some shit comes out of left field and boom she goes back to her sjw bullshit.

I call bullshit. She hasn't changed, fuck that.
She has learned from watching Trump and she's now playing 4D chess, pretending to be on our side now.

I don't want any of those fuckers to succeed, it's like muslims and jews they all need to die.

If you ever take a stroll on YT about the retardation of the day, there will be a hundred and one variations of "nu-male behind gay avatar voicing opinion also did you know I'm agnostic", telling the same story about how "this is your mind of feminism", with shitty production values that any joe schmoe can whip up in thirty minutes on fucking windows movie maker. And the best part about them is? Their audiences eats what ever drops in their mouth from the asses of these creators.

Laci here just figured it out, her ideaology is getting smaller so she went into the biggest market, "ANTI FEMINIST XDDDD" and we all know if a woman reads title cards saying that other women are garbage men will listen and that creates delicious ad revenue.
also helps that one of those women look like boxxy

i don't think she says anything to indicate major belief changes, just conceding that sometimes the sjw stuff can go too far

I need feminism because it teaches me it's OK to stick giant fake rubber phallisus up my sloppy stench of a snatch.

https:[email protected]/* *//4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb

Heres a cuck for you who tries to understand 4chan