Republican Insiders to Trump: Drop out

Republican Insiders to Trump: Drop out

'I’d rather take our chances with nearly anyone else than continue with this certain loser who will likely cost the Senate and much more,' said a New Hampshire Republican.

By Steven Shepard | 08/05/16 05:18 AM EDT

Amid widespread chatter that Donald Trump could drop out of the presidential race before Election Day, Republican insiders in key battleground states have a message for The Donald: Get out.

That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus — a panel of activists, strategists and operatives in 11 swing states. The majority of GOP insiders, 70 percent, said they want Trump to drop out of the race and be replaced by another Republican candidate — with many citing Trump’s drag on Republicans in down-ballot races. But those insiders still think it’s a long-shot Trump would actually end his campaign and be replaced by another GOP candidate.

“I’d rather take our chances with nearly anyone else than continue with this certain loser who will likely cost the Senate and much more,” said a New Hampshire Republican — who, like all respondents, completed the survey anonymously.

“The effect Trump is having on down-ballot races has the potential to be devastating in November,” added a Florida Republican. “His negative image among Hispanics, women and independents is something that could be devastating to Republicans. Trump’s divisive rhetoric to the Hispanic community at large has the potential to be devastating for years to come.”

Trump has given no indication that he’s considering quitting, and his campaign insists his perseverance is one of his best attributes. But two network reports recently suggested senior GOP leaders were eyeing how that process would work, just in case.

A Trump exit from the race after he’s been formally nominated would trigger a rarely used vacancy rule in the national Republican Party’s rulebook. That rule empowers the Republican National Committee — a 168-member panel that includes three GOP leaders from every state and territory — to select a replacement. The RNC is also authorized to reconvene the national convention, which would be all but logistically impossible.

The RNC is extremely sensitive to any suggestion that it — the party establishment — is attempting to supplant the will of grass-roots Republicans, so invoking this process is already fraught with peril. But if the RNC’s 168 members convened to pick a substitute candidate, each state’s votes would be weighted based on the size of their delegation to last month’s convention.

In this scenario, Republicans would likely struggle to find a consensus nominee, but immediate options would include Sen. Ted Cruz (the runner-up in the GOP primary), Trump running mate Mike Pence and House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Insiders suggested a handful of replacement candidates: A Florida Republican said Ryan “is the only one who can unite the party,” while multiple others plugged Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uAmMG
mediafire.com/?hmkeqqt28xev5le
archive.is/LOwCr
teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-05-20-31-52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But just because GOP insiders want Trump out of the race doesn’t mean they think he will oblige them. Asked about the possibility, a 58 percent majority think it’s certain Trump will stay in through Election Day, including many who want him out of the race. Two insiders compared the odds of Trump dropping out to them winning the Powerball drawing — two extremely unlikely events with relative equal desirability.

“I also wish I could lose 20 pounds, cut 5 shots off my handicap and play the piano,” a New Hampshire Republican added. “None of those things will happen, and neither will Trump drop out.”

“Here is the quandary I find myself in,” an Ohio Republican said. “While I would love for Trump to drop out and anyone else to take the mantle, that kind of talk will only harden his supporters. We cannot let them think we stole this from them. There has never been a better example of ‘damned if you do, damned if you don't.’”

A number of insiders cited Trump’s ego as proof he won’t slink away from the campaign before voters have their say.

“He is an egomaniac,” a Colorado Republican said. “There is no chance he would voluntarily exit the race.”

“He’s not going anywhere. His ego wouldn’t allow it,” a Virginia Republican added. “He'll dominate the news for the next three months, each day more painful than the last, finally lose, say it was rigged and get a new [television] show.”

Democrats mostly agreed Trump would see his campaign through to the end. A similar percentage, 55 percent, expressed confidence Trump would stay in the race, while 45 percent said it was possible he could drop out.

“Not for a second do I believe that to be a possibility,” said a New Hampshire Democrat. “His ego is way too big for that. It is also too big to entertain the possibility of a loss. Thus, we see this week the beginning of a very vocal narrative about the ‘rigged’ system that may cost him the election. If he loses, and I believe he will, God help us all because Trump and his minions will foment an uprising of epic proportions.”

A handful of insiders said they wanted Trump to stay in, but not because they believe in his ability to win or capability to serve as president. If Trump stays in and loses, they said, it could help the party heal itself after the election.

“Trump won the nomination,” a Michigan Republican said. “He should lose fair and square. Only then will the party base have to reckon with what they've done.”

“I want Trump to feel the blame for this loss,” added an Iowa Republican, “not put it on the doorstep of ‘the Establishment.’”

The Iowa Republican predicted that rumors of a Trump exit are likely only to get louder: “Talk of Trump dropping out will reach a fevered pitch next week, when his poll numbers bottom out,” the Republican said. “We need to brace ourselves.”

Me to Republican """""""Insiders"""""": Stop being cucks

The luggenpresse has been going absolutely nuclear, had a 3 hour segment on msnbc yesterday where "trained experts" allegegedly "completely shut down trump" . This was after a week of bashing and the big khan, and now we have this shit.

I can only pray these are the death throes of a viper, if not, we have one hell of a fight to win.

A filthy, dirty lolbeturdian then. Probably that asshurt kid from /liberty/ too.

This.

Republicans had 8 fucking years to nut up. Instead they chose to be democrats in diapers.

Politico caucus eh? The same politico that was found to be colluding directly with the DNC? Shocking.

MSM kikes are really going all out. Never seen such a blatantly manufactured and huge attempt to take out a candidate for president.

Republican (((Insiders)))

How the fuck does Trump cost them the Senate when he brings the biggest voter turnout in the history of the GOP?

Do the voters go to the polls and say, "Hmm, I am going to vote for Trump, but then I will vote Democrat across the board for no reason whatsoever."

This is just further proof that the cucks voted into office have either no idea, or interest, what their constituents want. America is made great again by giving these men the rope.

This coincided well with Trump suddenly dropping in all the (((polls))). Almost as if it was planned.

yeah, meanwhile not even a week ago trump was +17 and then in a couple of days goes -15 or some bullshit

clearly manufactured but the wool is pulled over the eyes so tight by these fucking media kikes

Don't forget to provide link.

archive.is/uAmMG

so, literally nobody

This "he's going to/might/should quit" horseshit cropped up yesterday in the media.

It reeks of FUD but it's nice to see the Republican cuckbois poke their heads up again.

This.

It's too late for that user
The only cure for them is the rope

These people are absolutely fucking inept. Holy crap, no wonder they're getting their shit pushed in.

This election cycle has been unbelievable. I've never seen such a coordinated attack against a single candidate. Even still (((Republican Insiders))) continue to cuck for spics, even though they will never vote Repub or for any Constitutional leaning candidate ever. This country will be a one-party state if these cucks get their way, no white majority equals Dem federal rule.

DO YOU SEE THAT 70% NUMBER?
THAT IS WHAT % OF THE GOP IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY COMPROMISED, AND SHOULD BE COMPLETELY PURGED FROM THE GOP

The Republicans are Democrats with a coat of red paint

and they still try to convince people they don't want Hillary to win. anyone who still isn't convinced the GOP is controlled opposition is retarded.

Not happening because the hell it would unleash would be uncontrollable.

The biggest mistake they're assuming is that people are only behind the man, not what he represents in terms of cultural change.

If Trump drops out any hope to peacefully impact the system is lost. This also means knowing Hillary is guaranteed to win at that point, the very representation of what people are furious about. The sheer fury of that realization will override the demoralization they intend.

What do the """"""quotes"""""" mean? Is it a new meme? I've been seeing this a lot recently.

It's an alternative to the ((( ))) I guess.

>just give up
>pls

Men who don't have the will to change themselves have been entrusted to change the nation. Now, for the first time in who knows how long, someone with real drive is threatening to expose their failures. That they're doubling down against Trump isn't altogether surprising, but it is sad.

Practice putting 3 hrs a week - cut 5-9 shots
Have piano lessons 3 hrs a week - learn piano
Walk to putting practice and piano lessons - lose 20lbs you fat, lazy, weak minded fuck

FUCK TRUMP.

He is dead meat anyway. Fucking clown hijacked my party.

And fuck you mods for trying to ban me. Trump sucks. Get over it, assholes.

CTR is back again… you can tell by the way they quote.

Hilarious.

Made up story until they name names.

Incidentally, I'm talking to top Clinton insiders, and they tell me Hillary has 2-3 full blown panic attacks per day. In one such case, Hillary lost motor control, causing her to fall and crack her head on a marble table. It took aides as long as 20 minutes to get to her, and of course Bill was out of town "on business". The word is, there are high level talks to replace her with Joe Biden if these incidents pickup in frequency.

DELETE YOUR CAMPAIGN

kekmocracy has been hijacked from the people, not the sodaaaaaaaaa

My dad works at Nintendo.

when I go peepee on the carpet my dad hits me on the weewee

Everytime Trump's poll number goes down newsmedia come out with same article again and again.

Sad

name your names

They're trying to meme him into dropping out. This is a last ditch attempt to get rid of him. The media has been shilling the fuck out of this narrative. It's won't work though. Trump won't drop out.

Wow, so brave. Have an upboat :^)

FIFY

Violence will run in the streets,

because of these people.

Whatever it takes, fuck them. Fuck them to Hell.

Jesus christ you shills are getting worse every day

If I could go back in time, I would make an exception to my no abortions rule for your mom

#correct the retard

Fuck them. The only reason the GOP has any chance at winning in November is because of Trump.

For eight years all we heard about was how the GOP is done for. How the GOP wouldn't be around for much longer. Then along came Trump and revitalized the shit out of the party, much to the chagrin of its members, while the Democrats began a flaming nose dive under Hillary's massive ego, psychosis, and disastrous health. The right in this country is just as bad as the left. Fuck 'em all.

They are terrified, they know in a real election Trump will absolutely vaporize Cunton so they are going all out to stop the election from happening at all.
IF TRUMP IS REALLY SO WEAK THEN WHY DO THEY NEED HIM TO DROP OUT?

Clearly the irony was lost on you.

It's really brave of you to agree with the liberal media that Trump has hijacked the GOP and Paul Ryan and gun control and shitskin monkeys are the future of conservatism. In 2020, the African-AMERICAN voters will finally understand that the Democrats Are The Real Racists™.

FBI BLACK OPS TRYING TO KILL TRUMP.pdf

mediafire.com/?hmkeqqt28xev5le

I think it's a robot.

Like we give half a fuck what they want?

BURN
IT
ALL
TO
THE
GROUND

more like republican (((insider)))

No

It is that DC echo chamber. Once you get there everyone tells you how great you are doing. Look at Obama. He thinks he is presidential and possibly the greatest president. He does not even know he is a turd.

I have a theory, I heard it on some TRS podcast…

That the Jews fully expected for el Rato to win out with a sneaky move in the convention… apparently Manafort did an insane amount of threatening, screaming and bargaining to avoid the "vote your consciousness" rollcall vote at the RNC.

So now they've completely thrown down the gauntlet. It's going to be a bloody fight.

Sources on Twitter say that Trump is going to start pushing some retarded shit like prayer in school to regain momentum but I really hope he doesn't.

Isn't it strange that these insiders seem like they don't want to win at all. Its like they wanted Jeb! all along in the first place.

Jesus Christ! If this Happens there is NO chance for the Republican Party, we would be so divided, that we would collapse in on ourselves (this is what Abe meant). Who would replace him?! I hope its not Pence, or Cruz, or Carson, or Bush, or Fiorina, or any other weak minded people. We need someone like Dan Ratinger (who's running for 2020) or David Duke (currently running for Senate, whom I'm rooting for). If Trump Drops Out (God Forbid), there will be an unfillable hole, and that would mean that Shillary Would Win! :( America would be so fucked at that point, that I would probably go hide out somewhere in Siberia. Even my Homestate of Alaska would be compromised (with their environmentalist Bullshit). There will also most likely be a rather large influx of Republicans (and also Dems and all other parties) to other nations. So much so, that I'm pretty sure that unless you have family living there, or you need to pass through to get to family, then the Canadian border/Mexican (legal entry) border would close for several months, if not indigently. Not only that, but I foresee an Arms escalation with Russia, and more "Attacks" on America and her infrastructure. So please, for the love of any God/s that might exist, DONT DROP OUT TRUMP!!! WE LOVE YOU!

(((THEY)))
are going all out.

He got the most votes in history and
(((THEY'RE)))
calling him a "loser".

Hopefully a leak comes out to prove that this entire 4 day shitstorm by the (((media cabal))), their rigged polls, was a collaboration to stump the Trump.

Ya cant Stop The TRUMP!

What transparent demoralization tactics from CTR.

Fuck off, I hope you get SWATed.

The amount of disinformation being pushed here and in the media over the past few days is noticeable.

""Republican"" ((((Insiders)))))

WTF IS CTR?

Also, I'm not saying he is, I don't want him too, but even though the pols are fabricated, Clinton has too many supporters for him to drop out and the Republican party to pull through.

Literally a fabricated CNN lie that they never stop pushing.
These people are fucking pure scum.

Plus, the amount of people that are redpilled thanks to trump, there belief wouldn't go away, that could lead to a revolution. I'm not trying to "Demoralize" anyone. Hell, I have my last name as who I post as, if I was with this CTR that you speak of, I would probably use a VPN and stay "user", don't you think. Your previous post is very valid, but please, don't with the Swat on ANYONE! Especially not a fellow Repub (also I'm 17 so I cant vote yet).

Agreed

Lol. Person Trying to imitate me… xD

Jokes on you, I can Fap to this…

I guess street shitters always were degenerate.

Who are these mysterious Republican insiders I keep hearing about? Do they have names? If so, why don't they themselves step forward and say something?

I don't recall their names, I think a couple of "stes" gave their info, but I'm not sure.

No shit. Every time these pussies talk it makes me cringe.

That being said, OP is a massive faggot who didn't post a source.

:^)

Ok ya Fucker, I asked you once, not you've had your fun, its time to get back to Mocking these Insiders. Tell your "mommy" you need a diaper change.

fyi, that's not me, check my id, and youll see hes made 2 posts while ive made 11.

I just like having an excuse to post that. Makes me feel warm inside reading it.

well, were all entitled to our own opinions.

I'm done even trying to deal with you you jewish nigger

faggot

Fucking dynamic IP. fyi, that's not me, check my id, and youll see hes made 2 posts while ive made 11.

GTFO pajeet

stfu fag

not even gonna bother with you, so plz, KYS

The luggenpresse has been going absolutely nuclear, had a 3 hour segment on msnbc yesterday where "trained experts" allegegedly "completely shut down trump" . This was after a week of bashing and the big khan, and now we have this shit.

I can only pray these are the death throes of a viper, if not, we have one hell of a fight to win.

Does this end in war, Holla Forums?

Stop imitating me degenerate cuck shill nigger

So why hasn't the lugenpresse just announce his murder by (((a lone wolf))) attacker? You would think that would be a lot more effective than trying to rig the elections when even the normalfags are weary about rigging.

plz kys, I'm the original Bond

/pol, watch out, I think were being raided by imitations. Everyone, go back to being Anonymous. These Faggots only know 4chan

dude why are you strealing my name?

As the one true Bond, I demand that you quit imitating me.

If Trump gets elected, it'll be arguably the greatest win in modern (all?) presidential races as Trump had to fight both mainstream parties just to get the presidency.

stfu faggot, your CTR cuck, everyone, go back up, and take a look at the I.D's, and youll see I'm "Bond" my I is 788749, his is 9f1b6a

agreed

srry, meant I.D.

pleash. you're not the true Bond, shunny.

I keep seeing this
Its retarded. The little roaches simply want to keep their power and who cares about the fact that the supreme court is essentially the final say in the land and decisions there last for decades or centuries, unless another case is brought up that changes the old law.

Besides, Trump has brought new voters and has caused more people to get out and vote. I know they love their cuckservative ideas and want to keep the same old, but getting rid of Trump now will cause destruction of the party. People who came in new would leave again, and its more probable that a loss of Trump would aid liberals in unseating republicans who now are running around without a party. Its a retarded idea and whoever proposes it should be kicked out and replaced with an able Republican.

lol, now I gt two CTR shills imitating me… xD

it's actually not a retarded idea based on the undeniable fact that Republicans are just a phoney puppet party controlled by the same people controlling the Dems. wondering why the GOP acts suicidal would be wondering why someone trying to push a kid in a swing would also pull.

One thing is easily provable the other is easily fabricated.

Since you don't seem to get it, I'll spell it out for you faggot. Quit namefagging and lurk more.

Good point. It did seem like the Republicans were going to be secondary Democrats by trying to be nicer on immigration and other policies until Trump came.

dank

hi, I jack off to Madona

PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

An oddly specific prediction.

fuck yall crazy nut cases, yall belong in an insane asylum

She's going to prison and you can't do anything about it CTR.

shut up, nigger

good thing we have LongRoom.Com now.
spread it.

I'm too busy getting laid to care.

He leads with independents. Hell, he's ahead in NH. This article is retarded.

The envy of those republicucks, I can smell it from here…

self-checking my trips, confirmed republicucks are simply envious of Trump

Hillary's shill team, like the jidf but with less experience and more active as of late.
Hello CTR fags reading this, good luck trying to win over us. It isn't going to work.

why are you on this fucking board then coon? go shove your AIDS infested cock into laquesha and stop shitting up Holla Forums

Trump just endorsed Ryan. WTF is going on?

They're not afraid he's going to lose, they're afraid he's going to win.

Doesnt that burn horribly?

like, petrol is dangerous enough on the skin, but in an exposed and sensitive cavity like the vagina or anus? how is she not screaming in pain?

probably not as much as herpes

This.

They're so fucking scared, I can feel it in my erection.

I don't see anything about that on his Twitter account. Post a link or GTFO.

Trump has a rally coming up in 45 minutes. Let's see what he has to say then

Gazelle to Lion: Go away

unrelated but was just reading an article about new laws in texas so you can bring a gun on campus / to class. and of course all the university cucks are protesting it along with (((professors))) saying it will make students unsafe.

would expect a happening tbh, that seems like the kind of thing they try to nip in the bud. so be on the lookout for university shootings in texas this fall, to be blamed on lax gun laws, used to push for more gun bans.

Only if it's a straight white male.

according to this Breitbart article:

archive.is/LOwCr

Pence has endorsed Ryan but not Trump.

I have to say, that the concert of the usual neocon suspects whining on twitter within minutes of the Cruz stunt failing should have been a big red flag.

They definitely expected something out of it.

All the corrupt pieces of shit in bed with the establishment are slowly being rooted out. Normally the controlled opposition stays silent or it'll jeopardize their future uses, but the elites are calling to arms everyone they have any influence over.

First, the lugenpresse went all out. Now the GOP. Praise the emperor, slay these traitors of their country.

Why the fuck wouldn't the VP endorse the fucking candidate?

Pence was a fucking mistake.

OF COURSH!

reported

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

REPORT THIS SHILL THREAD

>Robberies and muggings already up usually drug related

Thanks BLM

that might not be enough if a whole mob comes at you
maybe a flamethrower could keep em away

They really have no fucking clue, do they?

Which podcast?
Yeah I agree though. Manafort must've engineered something because they (((cucks))) were all set to pull something sneaky at the convention.

Now they're on phase 2. Only enough public pressure can stop these cuckservatives blowing the whole thing up.

It was on CNN. No link so we'll just have to wait and see.

My question is, are they? Is this story even real? They never give names, just claim locations and "people said"

We all know the polls are bullshit, at the VERY least they're manufacturing them to get specific results from the people they ask, but who knows if they're not out right lying about the results entirely.

And the same is true here. ARE people even saying these things? Or is this an actual fabrication? We have zero way of knowing if anyone from the "inside" even said these things. I wouldnt doubt it because we know how fucking cucked those faggots are, but at the same time, we also know the MSM is FULL of fucking liars and doing all they can to manipulate this cycle. I wouldnt put it passed them to just completely make shit up at this point if they thought it would help them and they could get away with it

Who could have guessed?

reported

Most of them Christcucks, too.

Thanks for giving me a convenient filter, namefag.

Jesus…

Is it just me or has this election proved to the American people just how insanely corrupt our government is?

The American people themselves are insanely corrupt – the government is just an exaggerated reflection of that. You'd have to be a real red state Randy to just have it clicking for you at this stage of the game.

People have known our government is corrupt as hell for a long time now, they just don't care because it doesn't directly impact them

Yeah but know it's being shoved in their faces rather than being a common secret.

This Will Be The End Of Trump's Campaign, Says Increasingly Nervous Cuckservative For Seventh Time This Year

Somebody should take this picture and make a cuckservative version of it with the faces of cuckservative pundits like Rick Wilson, George Will, Eric Erickson, etc.

It's revealing just how thoroughly corrupt our government and media is.

Any cuckservative who actually believes this needs to understand the following: you did this to yourself. Politics is a sport, and like any sport the only person to blame when you lose is yourself.

I'd like to provide a different perspective on the Trump phenomenon for the shills and Holla Forums hanging out on my board. What if we looked at the past year's events without criticizing everyone's intentions, and instead focused solely on criticizing the strategies employed?

If the Republicans wanted an insider candidate, why did they not prepare for the election? Why did they pick Jeb as their front runner, when his record was poor and his name was a mill stone around his neck? The Republican party had 4 years to find and promote a decent candidate. I would actually argue they had 8 years to find an insider who could actually sway an audience, since Obama was unlikely to be a one term president. So why did they waste so much time with a non-competitive choice while Hillary had 8 years to rev up momentum for her turn at the helm? Are Republicans addicted to losing? Did Karl Rove think that they could achieve victory by being tsundere with the voters?

Over the past 4 years, as the social justice scourge grew and consumed the public conversation. The conversation quickly became extremely hostile. It wasn't just "agree with me or you're stupid!" anymore. Leftists responded to any resistance or even neutrality with outright hostility. SJWs brought "Anonymous" style attacks to a new audience of completely neutral people. All criticism was responded to with a modern day Spanish Inquisition. So why are leftists surprised that people would rally around the most offensive figurehead they could find? Leftists will frequently argue that bombing civilians in ME countries only makes more terrorists, so why are they surprised that attacking normalfags who aren't 100% with the program won't create more shitlords? Why did they abandon the slow and steady pace of moving the Overton Window toward the progressive agenda for the unstable and aggressive method of vilifying the public?

Hillary has a list of scandals, lies, and gaffes longer than my arm. Why didn't her campaign and supporters take the time to construct a strong pro-Hillary narrative in anticipation of this election? Why didn't they take the time to generate a concrete election agenda to provide to the public? Hillary's entire campaign has failed to provide a single concrete policy to represent her positions. Why didn't they learn from the Obama campaign that having particular goals helps shape the election in their favor? Why did they expect the campaign to be won solely on Hillary being a woman? Even Obama made sure to have healthcare and redistribution of wealth as his major campaign promises so that he could direct controversy in his favor. How is it that despite having 8 years to prepare she has nothing going for her?

For Trump to get this far in the presidential race, and to cry foul is like wearing yoga pants with "Juicy" written on them and walking into a European "no go" zone. You knew the risks you were taking and you ignored the warnings. With how retarded everyone but Trump has been acting during this election, I half expect the next shill who reads this to cry about victim blaming. You engineered the social conditions to be perfect for Trump.

(((they))) just never give up.

The endless (((never Trump))) scheming up until his nomination, now this.

Is it possible for Trump to kick them out of the republican party? Its obvious its filled with neocon cuckservatives who will do anything they can to prevent Trump from winning.

Nigger pussy is tougher than sarlacc's pit

Either two things are happening
- Republicans are making SJW-tier excuses as to why they want Trump out… therefore hiding their real reason that Trump is not the GOP establishment pic. Cry harder faggots.

Or
- The GOP realizes that at the rate things are going now hispanics will be half the population in about 20 years and they honestly are afraid that the GOP will be known as anti-hispanic because of Trump. This is a more reasonable explanation.

Since most people can't into politics/economics/adult topics and can only understand simple identity politics I gather losing out future hispanic votes is a real concern.

Either way the GOP is shitting their pants and I'm enjoying the tears.

You dumb fat fuck you can do all three of those things if you really wanted to. But it's easier to complain now isn't it. This quote really triggered me.

and yet Trump has broken Hispanic voting records. if the GOP became a pro-legal immigration party then they'd see continued support for generations but legal immigration and a cohesive society isn't what their masters want.

I see no problem with prayer in school. force some jesus down the muzzie's throats.

They're not going to vote Republican. And there is already a party that promises them amnesty and White-paid benefits for life already.

What would Repubicans gain by doing what the demoncrats already do?

it makes them really easy to beat, which has been their MO for 20 years now.

The groveling by the GOP in this article is the equivalent of them going "oh shit nigger what are you doing??" to Trump.

If the Republicans ever want to ever be relevant again they have to pander to hispanics unfortunately. Trust me I'm not happy about this either.

It frustrates me to no end how normies don't connect the dots between loose immigration laws, welfare, and their wallets. It's so fucking obvious at this point that poverty is manufactured on purpose to secure Dem votes.

Also, poor people don't vote. I know, I lived in shit growing up and around a lot of black and hispanics. They don't know they have to register. They don't have any sense of due diligence to their country. Complete lack of awareness. They barely will identify as "American" and instead will identify with their race first and foremost.

Welfare rats simply do not vote.

So if the rate of poverty-class hispanics grows then expect a smaller percentage of the population to vote.

Well, if they support more immigration it's probably not coming from their wallet as they probably don't work at all or work for the government/public sector, living at the expense of the rest of us. They feel none of the consequences, financial or otherwise, of their political views.

pic related, This is where your money is going

Republicans will never win another predidential election if Trump does not win.

Democrats will flood the nation with gibs seekers and give them the right to vote. These are Neocons, Democrats acting like conservatives. Time to purge them from the right.

The death of the republican party isn't really bad thing.

This is a win/win for us.

hello reddit

these things are mutually exclusive, you civic cuck nigger

I don't understand why they are so afraid of Trump. He is connected to Rothschild money which makes him completely vetted and controlled. Are they afraid of a second Jewish exodus/genocide?

It seems like there is massive infighting happening at the top levels of power. Trump isn't going to find a conscience in office or do anything to help the little man, but he might ruin their global utopia blueprints by changing course on globalisation and start a new cold war with China.

There's no doubt the media is exaggerating any disunity in the Republican party however the cuckservatives are genuinely assmad over Trump and want him gone from their comfy little country club.

Damn, they look disgusting. Why do all subhumans look like mutants?

Hey CTR.

The question and the answer are one and the same, user.

I seriously doubt it. Trump isn't even trying to sell himself as being that religious. I understand that he would be pandering to get evangelical votes, but it would just come off as too contrived to really convince anyone.

Revenge Of The Cucks

Am I the only one who thinks that Mexicans look more subhuman than other south Americans?

they don't even know what the source of the division was.
they don't understand politics either.

politics is about relationships between people. groups are different just as individuals are.
if you wish to solve your social problems, you can't be a ball-less ignorant piece of shit and just stick your fucking head in the sand.

if you have a problem you you to fucking acknowledge it before you can resolve to do something about it.

holy shit, i hate how our leaders don't understand a single fucking thing about politics. they need to all resign and kill themselves in shame.

It already was, you only just noticed it now?

They know exactly what they are doing.

No from what I understand even the other Central and South Americans hate Mexicans.

Only problem that OP's post reinforces to me is that there are plenty of ditches that need filling, and plenty of light posts that need decorating.

As has been said before, and will probably be said again and againand againad nauseamlike the faking of the polls Donald Trump cannot be replaced, forced out, and the rules cannot be changed at this point. If he does drop out of his own volition, snowballs chance in hell on that one the RNC has (((rules))) to replace him on the ticket, exactly as the DNC does as well.

Source: teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431

One might be able to think they're just mislead or don't understand what's going on were it 2001 or so but it's plainly evident that's not the case. They've been found out.

They aren't if you restrict it to exclusively white immigration.

No they fucking won't. We've been through all this bullshit before with op wetback. There's absolutely no reason in the slightest we won't be able to send them all back.

No, retard.

That guy was referring to spic immigration

Five Ten Ben still will never get that Fields pussy.

they are jews, not cucks

we have to drag them out back, line them up, and shoot them

why do they want civil war soo badly?

either they wanted agenda 23 balkanization from the get go.
or they are suicidally arrogant.

death is preferable to communism.

No shit!
If they could they would love to clone Hillary and have her run against her.
They only look at if a member of the republican party wins, they don't consider Trump to be a follower of the party, which he isn't.

It already is. The Bush and Clinton crime families are practically married. Why do you think they describe almost every piece of legislation that makes it into law as "Bipartisan"? Because it comes from the Biparty an entity composed of two historically connected "parties" (Democratic-Republican Party) with one agenda that's been ramming the interests of the elites down Americans' throats since Wilson. Like a bivalve or a bicameral legislature, the term Biparty refers to an entity that can be sub-divided into parts, but is in reality a cohesive whole.

The Republican establishment sucks, but it absolutely would be a bad thing if it died. The Overton Window would do a hard left shift and the only plausible remaining party distinction would be what style of Communism we want.

Cucks cucking for cucks.

Pathetic.

The one party state reveals itself, oops!

By "it", I mean the Republican Party, not the establishment (I'd be in favor of ovening everyone in the establishment). We've captured the party temporarily and we may yet permanently. We can plausibly take over one part of the Byparty given the perfect storm (that we have now). It would be substantially harder to get a third party to rise up, and there's a lot of infrastructure the Republican Party has that can prove useful to us. Were the Republican Party to actually die, it would probably take a good 3-4 presidential election cycles to confirm its death, during which time getting a third party to rise up will be impossible and the Democrats will be able to run wild on the country.

This.

it's funny, there's nothing about Ryan or McCain on his Twitter account but he endorsed Ryan at a rally in Green Bay:

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-05-20-31-52

Donald Trump has formally endorsed House Speaker Paul Ryan, after saying he wasn't ready to do so earlier this week. Trump made the announcement during a campaign stop Friday in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

He says, "I support and endorse our Speaker of the House Paul Ryan," adding that while they "may disagree on a couple of things," they agree on a lot as well. The timing is unusual. The rally is being held on a Friday night opposite the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.

In an interview earlier this week, Trump said he was "not quite there yet" when it came to endorsing Ryan in his primary race. He also praised Ryan's opponent, Paul Nehlen, for running "a very good campaign." Nehlen says Trump's decision "is appropriate and is a display of true leadership."

It clearly says

user, why are you posting altered versions? We need the original.

The only reason Republicans were being loaded in the senate is to repeat the faux divisiveness of the first Clinton administration. What would actually destroy the Republican Party is a Republican senate majority, whose shtick is pretending they represent the realistic viewpoint of business leaders, arguing with a billionaire.

Which is pretty bad. Slandering didn't work. So now they will try to get physical with him. Assasination, riots and martial law. Prepare yourself lads.

Underrated post

This.
I mean, I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was this bad. They have definitely thrown all caution out and come out of hiding.

Even in the broadest sense, this is what they are saying every time they try to stump the Trump.

The DNC pussywhipped Bernie so hard that he endorsed the most corrupt woman to ever run. A woman who embodied everything he claimed to fight against because he swore to side with the party.

The Cucks of the GOP don't even have the dignity to respect their own party and are effectively siding with Democrats out of petty spite and self-loathing. To call them RINOs is not nearly accurate enough.

If their plan is to suck up the Hillary in hopes of maintaining their jobs, instead of getting rightfully voted out with every other #NeverTrump faggot, then they are doing a spectacular job of showing their constituents that they have no dignity and only care about themselves.

why would you even bother

Us being jews and leftists in this case. Trump is fighting a titanic battle in that deeply infiltrated party.

I hope that Trump wins, and wins big, and in 10 years we start seeing articles like "Why do Republican Political Insiders' children look the same? The truth may shock you!" and the madman cucked them all.