Youtube TV

youtube.googleblog.com/2017/04/youtube-tv-is-now-live.html

Youtube is now part of Holla Forums. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.co/NiE1WvS5Qh
youtube.com/watch?v=YJARrs0hrZQ
my.mixtape.moe/ngroms.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are killing the independent YT channels by blacklisting their ads revenues.

Something really poetic about that.

At first they were calling it alt right conspiracies now their ass is on fire.

Also, once I knew the guy was named David Pakman and from Argentina, I knew he was a kike.
Holla Forums is always right.

It makes me want to destroy the world to be honest.

At this pace, that's going to happen

It's like if Netflix partnered with Blockbuster in 2010, well after everyone saw the writing on the wall. Why are the people in charge of this stuff so desperate for perceived "legitimacy" when nobody cares and there's more money in cat videos?

good

So the progressive takeover of corporate America is complete and they are killing the independent YouTubers………..fuck me. At least this might hurt Google.

Nope because thanks to running YT for a long times with great losses they kill all concurrences, they have de facto a monopoly. Plus now big companies are throwing money in this, and they control AdSense.

This channel has some great insights into this YouTube fiasco
t.co/NiE1WvS5Qh

Plus they have YouTubeTV.tm now which is going to make them a shitload of money so they don't even need the independent guys anymore. ABC,NBC,CBS and all the rest are clawing themselves on to YouTube for the normies.

==NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ=ᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ=

I will not pay for their shit and I will not watch it either.

Even Pewdiepie was joking in a video a couple of days ago that he's making videos for basically free now and not getting paid. He might be exagerating a bit but I believe he's taken a massive hit. *Pewdiepie is technically the one who triggered this whole event. Not that I think he did anything wrong of course.

Implying tv is not a job…

Oh believe me. The patreon shekel begging is going to be off the charts for quite a while now. I hate to bring up Holla Forums but they've been saying people should flee youtube for awhile now. The direction they were headed it was inevitable that this day would finally come. And now…..
It's here.

Nope it was a coordinate attack by the MSM to hit independent creators. Their goal is to shadowban us because they think Youtube viewers are a captive audience. All of this was started with the label #FakeNews

#AdsenseGate: The Truth About Youtube Demonetization

yeah but so was chimney sweeping once

At least if a lot of people start fleeing YouTube I won't have to use a Google owned product anymore. Might be a silverlining in this in the end fam.

They don't care because for example in England and France most newspaper are not profitable.
But billionaires are pouring money into it because they want to influence people.

Really good video to know what is happening.

If Pewdiepie gets pissed off and flees then the rest will follow. Its all up to Pewdie now….Help us Pewdiepiekonobi. You're our only hope.

I'm watching it.

waiting for monetization on minds.com

This situation reminds me of The Amazing Atheist, TJ keep saying that Youtube is going after him and the only way to help is through Patreon and buying shitty expensive shirts. In reality, he doesn't want to look for a job, he wants free money so he can buy alcohol and weed.

Not so long ago Pissed off Pedro was very passive-agressive towards his Youtube subs, they downvoted en masse a video that was cheaply made (a twitch montage disguised as a review) and he and his friend's attitude were really disgusting. Instead of acknowledging that they fucked up they suggested that if people continue to do that they'll disable the votes and the comment section because they make more money on Twitch anyways. He also tried to use the depression card but it didn't work (he's having so much fun on Twitch).

The sad thing is that even if they do flee. The advertisers are not going to follow them. They're all going to have to switch to Patreon. Whether they stay on YouTube of move somewhere else.

yes you have to an advertisement agency to directly serve ads, this is why AdSense must be challenged.

It looks pretty interesting. I think I might check it out.

on the bright side, Jenny just became a little bit more relevant too Holla Forums… :'^)

Are you guys paid to shill for her lol?
This being said I would still hit it ;)

How does this make any sense? Both those things are free.

shes looks real fuckeble here.

Does this means that I can make threads about YouTube Poop kino and other videos that has little to nothing about movies & tv? If so, I love this. Thanks Jewgle, you are my greatest ally.

I'm praying for the return of YTPKino. It's all I ever wanted.

TV isn't free in Freedom land. And this is basically the channels that matter and for only 35

Young Turks: John Iadarola Blames The Right For Youtube Advertisers Leaving

what a surprise

First they came for the Neo-Nazis, and I did not speak out because I was a cuck

Then they came for me, and pozzed me in the neghole.

I am better than you right winger.

Armenian genocide did not happen.
t. Ana the Turkroachsexslave

Of course the company failed.

Such a misogynist, I am appealed.

purplepilled goyim are the most boring

That's the Yahoo CEO…

>>>/out/

Purple pill, love this description.

No I was fired with a golden parachute.

Link for Bitchy Burrito's rant?
I can't find it on his channel, all I can find is a description "sorry for the vlog, back to our regular videos".

Susan is so fugly. Shouldn't have yahooed her. What a rat face.

What?

So he should talk about leftists instead of "regressives" and sexism instead of "reverse sexism?

(checked)

He should stop using blue pilled lingo in disguise.
there's no such thing as "feminist hypocrisy", there's "jewish inflicted d&c narrative", or "regressives", they're sjw/jewish puppets
reminds me of the "how Holla Forums argues" image. read something intelligent, then make it sound stupid

The power of Christ compels you!

I would love to eipe clean her memory and make her my doll.

Found the scholar.
But I agree semantic is crucial.

I can't believe this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJARrs0hrZQ
5 minutes later
Wew…

Whenever he was bitching about MSM he never showed Fox, despite the fact that they're one of the biggest media companies in the US. While overall I agree with his message, it's pretty obvious he was signaling to trumptards.

Post it.

my.mixtape.moe/ngroms.png

That originated as a goon thing. Holla Forums taking a meme and editing it because they can't create a original one again I see.

Not surprising that Holla Forumsluters ignore reality to focus on a hallucinated agenda.

No, only leftypol.
For Example:
Holla Forums - Literally Holla Forums with lefty tacked on.
Strinerposting - Originated from 4chan/lit/.
Piggy - Happy Merchant.

I don't. That's why i use fucking youtube i the first place/

OC doesn't mean shit if no-one outside your containment chamber actually uses it. Last time I checked, KYM enveloped the entirety of Holla Forums as one entry, that's how little the board means in the grand scheme of things. Sure, KYM is absolute fucking cancer but it is the go-to site for the documentation of internet fads. If they take the "tons" of OC you all made and put it under one neglected entry then fuck me, you absolutely have zero influence on the outside internet.

Suck a fuck Penis Breathe

This is why we are here, death to ikampoointheloopf.

Can't wait for more quality Youtube videos.