Have you ever considered adopting a little asian girl so you could raise her so that when she's 18 she'll be the...

Have you ever considered adopting a little asian girl so you could raise her so that when she's 18 she'll be the perfect, obedient fucktoy?

I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

adoptuskids.org/adoption-and-foster-care/how-to-adopt-and-foster/state-information/[YourStateHere]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga my cock would be in her long before 18

Have you ever considered suicide?
You should.

Adoption agencies want a background check, anyway.

~17 years of raising a child just for that? no thanks, i'll just jack off instead.

Choose one

Yeah, good one!
I'd rather in virtro fertilize my ASS!

Why wait till 18? 9-12 would do just fine, wouldn't you agree?

elaborate

Like Woody Allen did?

go away Woody Allen

Disgusting!

If I ever adopt it'll be a black daughter that way I never want to rape her and I don't feel bad about beating her.

kek

You got issues, buddy.

how do you manage to raise her and want your cock? I'm quite sure that daughter wanting to fuck her dad is normal just in my hentai manga.

Julie has to be an LEA bait, this can't be legit.

it's 100% legit, I checked, you can believe me.

nah those are all real

was fun when we used to browse the adoption agency website years ago

Had a 7yo on there. white girl. cute kid
Ad said she needs VERY STRONG parental roles of a Mom/Dad but they would like it if she was placed in an all female household. As she has a hard time knowing what is "appropriate touch" with males due to her past.

That was the sexiest ad i ever read

Its a wonder sometimes why they even let you adopt sexually molested/fondled kids. Its like a treat for most males to have a sexually frustrated little girl around the house. Means that she will eventually want to ride your cock

wtf?! she's a pedo wet dream.

do you think they'd let a 26yo neet adopt her by any chnce?

Both Woody Allen and Ted Nugent actually did that.

they would probably deny your application if you were a single man anyway

if im adopting im getting a 2 year old and going to town in her cunny every single day until she's a custom made living onahole for my penis specifically.

Woody Allen please go back to New York.

im not single, i live with my mom

see

The agencies changed that when they realised pedos were searching for them.
You can still find those girls in encoded messages.
"Must be the only child" means the kid is needy.
"Must be in two-parent or single mother" or means the kid acts sexually.
"Will benifit from a family that can sepnd a lot of time with him" means the kid is retarded
You get more information if you are an agent or register.

The big truth is that almost everyone of those kids in online pholisting have a mental illness or are in therapy or have some other problem that makes parents not wanting to adopt them when they visit an orphanage.. You can get "hidden", "higher tier" kids by talking to an agent or visitiing one of those orphanges.

Better to adopt Slavic girls but I don't think they allow single men to adopt for (pic related) reasons

They can! In every state. There aren't many single men adoptions because they usually don't want to.
It's gay couples that can't adopt in some states.
adoptuskids.org/adoption-and-foster-care/how-to-adopt-and-foster/state-information/[YourStateHere]

They doa background check but if you just prove you have enough income and do paper work, let them talk to your parents etc they will just do nothing.

nigga, did I say anything about going to 3DPD and cucking yourself just have a kid?

Men who just care about genes can simply donate sperm as frequently as bureaucracy allows for the rest of his life. If you are faggot.

Vaginas don't work like that and she needs to be at least 7 for that(6 if anal) if you don't want to either kill her or answer very hard questions to a doctor.(source:Deep Web)

What did you mean then?

No agency on earth gives children to single men, let alone useless fucks like yourself.