Nu males

ITT: we discuss the numale, how to identify and not become one

beta uprising 6/9/17
Make sure to be there!

Drink milk.

take super male vitality supplements

Pretty sure nobody needs lessons on how to identify these faggots. Earholes, le whimsy olden tymes attire, overtly trimmed beard and glasses, your pic shows it all.

fuck off globalist shill

They should be exterminated along with niggers

and southern europeans, they're just as bad

Trips of truth

goddam kids with their goofy hair and bad music

I miss the 50's

you weren't even born until the 2000s shut the fuck up

I was born in 1939, kid

like half of all nationalists rn
depends on how much growth the beard is left with
implying this is bad
actually hating women is beta af, only true if you use the definition leftists use for misogyny, rather than the dictionary definition

apart from that, all g, sry for autistically nitpicking your post

Any 'man' who doesn't want to form RWDS and GTKRWN is a numale beta cuck

gay

Does he look like he'll run from a fight, or has ever been in one?
Retro glasses. Trimmed facial hair. Smells like female perfume you've never smelt before
Dresses out of place for everything he does or overdresses for the simplest of activities or events
Cares what random people think of him as much as he should an employer
Unique and obscure pocket items carried around.that never see daylight
Vest, bow-tie, color and pattern coordinated layers. That one physical appearance that says 'bad boy'
Pitchfork is a favorite or home tab
Vapes, or used to vape. Or doesn't smoke.
Spends money on low ABV microbrews or owns a picture of himself holding a PBR
Can't hit a bong, like a champ.
Spends foreplay asking what the girl likes
Has never worked two days without sleep
Irons his jeans
Doesn't eat certain foods unless around others
Eats like a bird
Orders wine at a social gathering, asks about the wines
Has to fit in, and others have to fit in to be with him
Knows he's a nu-male and will take precautions to avoid being stereotypical nu-male, but still dresses and speaks like they came out of wooden cabin in high society from the Rocky or Appalachian mountains
Dresses in foreign garb unironically

Drink alcohol, smoke leaf, fuck bitches. Learn from your mistakes, and be the man you want to be. Others should want to do what you did, not be who you are. But what would I know? I just turned 21 this year.

nice post. i wish i'd written it. are you really only 21?

does this make me a numale?

Skims books on historic philosophy and science and posts his 20 word revelation on social media
Stores tabloid fiction and bias for philosophical use in social debate, comparing apples to oranges and Communism to supporting feminism
Still plays movie based games
Went to college and studied science because it was interesting and the job market was booming and the profession pays well according to high school pamphlets
Art and love is subjective
Reads the latest book-based television series and movie releases based off the book just to tell others one was better than the other
Doesn't look at his car before or after exiting it until its parked at home
Can play more than two instruments semi-well, repertoire of at least 3 songs memorized for each instrument - 2/3 chance one is an Ocarina
LOAFERS
Small dog spirit animal
Digitally downloads and rents shows, movies, and albums
Record collection is half and half brand new and old, most likely more new
Knows how everything about the human body works

Thanks I guess?
Almost 22 in a few months. With the strong absence of my father, and the heavy presence of my mother and her suitors, it's been my life goal to work on becoming a badass motherfucking role model for my kids someday having lacked a male role model growing up. But I still live by some of the things some of the men I've been around, including my father and uncles, have taught me. Plus, I've met more than a few nu-males in my day growing up in highschool as a hipster of sorts. It's the metrosexuals you have to watch out for. But I'm not really one for labeling. When you've smoked pot with straight A students still on a leash and people who probably have no parents and have been in and out of jail for serious crimes, you learn your place and what you have.

The red men will gather and decide what classifies a nu-male by process of elimination. There will most likely be a criteria you have to meet against the odds.

Like if there were 3 factors that made you a nu-male, you would have to meet 2 out of those 3 factors. A beard is a beard, but do you trim and crop it to keep it one specific length and shape? That's 1. Do you where loafers? No? Why exactly did you get gauges? That could be 1. What style of glasses? Do you wear glasses to see or to look hip and smarter than you really are? SO on and so forth. A nu-male is most easily identified by his outer appearance, followed by his speech and then lifestyle - but in no particularly important order.

I hate how hipsters have made a subculture out of vaping. It's almost as obstinate as stoner culture.

tfw bears have been coƶpted by men who use handbags and wear perfume

wat

Not very good at comprehension or reading are we?

i meant beards

I'd have sex with him in a totally heterosexual way

well played, yid

you're in luck, he's a bottom ;-)

it makes you a faggot

no, fucking men makes me a faggot

shut up faggot, i bet you kiss girls

Metrosexual -
a young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste.

Numale -
A nu-male is a specific type of beta male that has surfaced in the 2010's in an attempt to redefine what manhood means, specifically white malehood, in the wake of the Civil Rights movement and Third-Wave Feminism.

One does it for himself, the other does it for all males. One belongs on the internet, the other belongs in magazines. One is just gay, the other earns a profit from being gay. Idk. Draw your own conclusions.

is a nuance. being fucked by men is gay, tho, isn't it?

Really? I can't imagine somebody that old frequenting this website because the vast majority of people he'd be interacting with would not only be several generations younger than him but from an entirely different saeculum altogether, practically space aliens. The world you came from must have been such a different place from this one.

IMO, any guy who hasn't been in a fight or similar physical altercation at least once in his life is technically a numale.

i look like a numale or borderline homeless and it is pretty shit atleast im not a cuck

You can be a sexist without hating women. Men and women are different, there's no denying that much. And it's sexist to agree with that.

Work out and dress like a man, not a metrosexual faggot.

can someone pls post the Aus version

If you don't know how to identify and not to become one then you're already one of them.