So This is Why They're Rigging the Polls!

On Tuesday Obama questioned why leading Republicans have not withdrawn their support for their presidential nominee. On Thursday he dismissed as ridiculous Trump's claims that the election may be rigged.

"Of course the elections will not be rigged. What does that mean?" Obama said with exasperation. "If Mr. Trump is up 10 or 15 points on Election Day and ends up losing, then maybe he can raise some questions. That doesn’t seem to be the case at the moment."

Trump is trailing Clinton in polls.

archive.is/aZcuK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vA9mZ
archive.is/KLPRV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot to greentext it.

Trump already won with enough people to form a separate nation.

archive.is/vA9mZ

The International Olympic Comitee accused Russia of this just last month
Obongo is talking out his ass

He obviously learned nothing about American history at Harvard.

He will be for most Battleground states

archive.is/KLPRV

Mass walkouts at DNC convention after leaks reveal some delegate counts were rigged against sanders.
Hillary benefits from vote rigging? In America? Clearly the primaries took place in the banana republic of Kenya.

This, the American establishment would make news saying how people are horrible, maybe cover and support some crimes against them, them use their own establishment media against the people attacked and portray them like shit, but whatever, is really forbiden abandom American demoncratic strategy of power based in racism, race bait, gender, gay and identity politics? I imagine in the rest of the world everyone copying the news of CNN, and Hillary Clinton Websites trying to make everyone feel disgust of these peopel who are trying to separate, the american hillaryclinton obama establishment propaganda, it's sad the corruption with the monopoly of news, media, propaganda, narrative,

They import every kind of illegal, show natives bad, to create slave votes and cheap workers for keep themselves forever in the power and use one group (White men) as scapegoat easy target strategy of demoncratic racist politics and please the racist groups of other races and ethnicity, increase them, use the white for every anti-white manipulation, try to make some of them become more submissive and accept of this because they will be desperate for the image of social acceptance with the racist strategy made against them, if they don't follow they will try to guilt, shaming, ridicularize, and will hide and cover everything made against them and will show them being shit of humanity, ridiculous, jokes, losers and everything to bait them and please the other hate group created by the corrupt disgusting evil establishment.

Sounds like a decision made by people who paid a fortune for African, Latin American, Gender Studies, Sharia Law, and who knows what other crap.

I try not to hate blacks.

I try to just avoid them.

Obama is starting to make me hate blacks.

A friendly reminder about this thread:
In short: king nigger pardoned hundreds of drug dealers.

This. If Hillary wins the United States is done.

Been saying this. If the msm can make people think Trump is trailing, even if he's not, then they can rig the polls and no-one will think otherwise.

Where would they set up

within the wall

So Trump ends up invading the border area and builds a wall
This sounds like it'll make lefties pissed

Everybody who votes for Hillary gets all expenses paid trips to their choice of Mexico, Canada, or Africa.

that is why all voting machines should also spit on a reciept that you must put in a ballot box.

Both electronic and ballot boxes get counted. BAM…no way fraud can happen.

And no need to count the votes twice, if they are bang on, with the electronic version of events.

See, simple solution. But no one is thinking about it.

I love the energy but next time let's make it readable.

Or take the heartland of America and build four walls instead of one.

People can still vote in more than one state, which happened in 2012.

So this is the nigger's problem - developmental retardation.
He's stuck at the mentality of a bullied, weak 12 yo.
Obama would fit in /r9k/, blaming chads for his bad life.

It is because the blacks. We have them in a gerrymandered cage. They are not enough to get the majority state wide so a 45/55 split will look competitive but the 55 is a consistent majority.

Niggers

problem is we're too spread out, i wish the US was a bit more sectarian between the "blue and red states" so that secession would be practical. I'm ready for the race war now… let it begin.

Hate is a natural human emotion meant to guard you against those who would do you harm. Learn to embrace it.

every leftist is gonna taste a boot and some rope

Because they know that if you call it that specifically, people dismiss it instantly, all ya gotta use is that key trigger phrase

Well, we know where they're going to rig it the hardest mates. Likely wont focus on any of the red states, may even give up a few of the other battle ground states because texas is worth a shitton of electoral votes

And they can claim "WE FINALLY TURNED TEXAS BLUE! MUH HISPANIC VOTE!" and such. Which would give them a "precedent" to keep rigging it and it seem "legit" going forward, and then thats it, democrats take every office pretty much forever.

You texas fags better be watching hard fucking core for shit going on there

It's all to prepare the normies for rigging in November.

P A P E R B A L L O T S

Do you think Obama will kill himself when he leaves office?

Always thought he seemed like one of those naive but good intentioned liberals when he was running. When I think about Arnebeck claiming that he had that CIA looking over his shoulder ready to plan another Dallas as soon as he steps out of line, it makes a lot more sense to me.

Don't frankly think the man wanted to be such a goddamn puppet. Only time will tell if the strings are stronger than the weight of the lies.

1. People do not take part in a conspiracy theory you retard. They take part in a conspiracy. For example; Conspiracy to commit murder is an actual crime. Conspiracy theory to commit murder is nonsensical gobbledy-gook.

2. Nice use of Conspiracy Theory in place of conspiracy. People have already gone over the media techniques of making the public associate one concept with another. In this case the goal was to replace the word conspiracy with conspiracy theory because then you can't prove anything. The fact that even the president is doing it shows just how strongly this psychological programming is being pushed.

You might even say there is a conspiracy to make us all retarded.

It's not just the niggers, they've shipped so many spics, poos, and mudshits here that we are drowning in them. The two biggest cities are completely shitskin controlled. I watched my neighborhood go from 100% white to about 25% in less than a decade and all the foreigners have enormous families of 4+ kids at least with grandma, grandpa and cousins.

White people will be a tiny minority in Georgia in 1 generation.

niggers, user, niggers. Which is why Austin and Atlanta must be purged. Push them towards Louisiana, then build the wall during the next hurricane.
"What's that? I thought you all wanted levees that didn't break!"

He's from chicago. Maybe half n half. His sort of corruption is skimming from building materials and setting up buildings with only half the concrete, or dipping into pensions to build himself a swimming pool. He does seem to get more awkward the larger his lies get, but small shit he passes without a second thought.

fix'd

It means in 2012 you got 110% of the votes in some areas of Ohio, while in Florida several thousand people seemingly materialised out of thin air, joined the local population, voted for you, then disappeared from the material world and in some places apparently not a SINGLE vote for Romney was cast.

It means the dead seem so fired up by the Democratic party that they seem to keep returning to life just long enough to vote for you all.

It means Hillary somehow beat every goddamn primary poll's, including exit polls', expectations by a huge margin every time, again and again, but ONLY in states that use electronic voting, the 2 main companies of which are major donors to her campaign.

It means you and your administration have broken federal law constantly by campaigning as part of your actual job and not in a personal capacity, to the point you let the bitch speak from the goddamn presidential podium in a blatant photo-op.

It means every goddamn poll is over-representing Democrats and groups that are more likely to vote Clinton, and deliberately changing their methodologies to favour Clinton, all to create a narrative that Clinton is surging and Trump is collapsing. This to the point that a life-long Democrat pollster stated it was the most blatantly corrupt and shameful shit he'd ever seen the pollsters do.

It means the attorney general met with Bill "by chance" and just HAD to have a chat about the grandkids, barely a week before the FBI director went in front of the nation, stated Hillary had broken the law constantly, then said she was totally free to go and by that afternoon you were campaigning with her on how wonderful and honest she is, as if you'd already known that she'd be free.

Fucking nigger.

I know and that's why referees don't rely on replays to make judgement calls and in tennis the player can't get an umpires call overturned.
Nobody ever complained that they were getting cheated during a game, that's why none of that other stuff exists.

10/10 post

Is that Kai Murros?

Yep, says it at the end

Of course, why do you think the NWO controlled him so easily. He's just a lonely kid of a whore mother who moved around constantly and didn't have any friends, had an average IQ and wouldn't had amounted to beans if his grandparents didn't have tons of connections with rich oligarchs.

I can't believe that after all the "God-Emperor" posturing over the last year that Trump supporters are this terrified of losing.

What happened to all the confidence and high energy?

Pay attention to this assholes.

Georgia is fucking full of leftist farmer fucks that just want their farm subsidies.

It's called rigging the FUCK out of everything to get her in office to do deeds for Israel. The sad part is even if it is rigged, a majority will probably accept there's nothing they can do about it.

If Trump is destined to lead, then all the rigging in the world won't change it. Keep the energy high and remain confident.

this isn't necessarily a bad thing if it can be pulled off (mostly) peacefully, like the soviet divorce

i don't think peace is going to be on the table though

my biggest concern is, which successor state inherits all the nuclear weapons?

user, I…

Oh I'm confident Trump is gonna win, it's also why I'm am confident they will rig it. It's the only way they can get the witch into office. These Jew fucks start wars to get their money. An election would be EASY to manipulate.

It's called vigilance. Always be aware of shit the enemy might pull and always keep pushing forward.

austin doesnt even have that many niggers, just 900,000 SJW libshit faggots

Amazing

Capped.

You're doing kek's work, user.

Is it even possible for Trump to keep the polls clean? Is there some kind of counter terrorism operation he can run to keep this shit in check? I know the reason it hasn't happened before is because Romney and Obama were on the same side.

Which is exactly what must happen if Hillary wins. If we can't take our country back through elections, we'll take it back through civil war.

He could do his own polling I suppose

USA is doomed I guess. Political solutions are no long feasible in this one party state.

Shut up defeatist faggot, kill yourself if you think it's over already. Weak pessimistic cunts like you need to take your bitch DNA out of the gene pool.

Suggesting that states could never rig elections is b.s., local people are usually more corruptible because they make less, and have more of a 'big fish in a little pond" kind of ambition.

Suggesting that the only possible way to rig an election is by manipulating votes, instead of "rigging" it with a combination of the media, Democrats, Republicans, and countless other sources scheming to demonize Trump, portray him as a joke, suggest he's about to "drop out," rig one manufactured "scandal" after another like Michelle Fields or this Shizr Khan bullshit.

Fuck off, Obama. Until him, presidents had a sense of honor sufficient to stay out of elections and let the people decide. This faggot nigger is disgracing himself and the office.

Top bantz.

fuck off burger, we don't need anymore people here.

I'm just gonna assume you're a d&c shill and not a cuck/spic/nog

Either way though, please kill yourself

It's a spambot most likely

They get free helicopter rides user

I pray the public sees through this retardation.

look for your local RWDS

Reminder of where this is going.

Its very plausible that Trump will be Stumped.

two words
Civil War

Godspeed Yanks, but I don't think your people have the balls to do that.

Please prove me wrong, but I think that its Trump or bust.

I used to think Obama was actively sabotaging America or was a closet Muslim but as time went on I just conceded that he is just completely over his head and criminally incompetent.

Hardy har har, I wonder what King Nigger sees in the mirror?

Don't worry. Texas is ground zero for anything that will happen that involves more than words. Turning blue will simply be a green light. Most of the worst of the blue zones in the state are well known.

Do the Spics sense a holocaust coming?

As a britbonger who's been lucky enough to never have met these taco bowl faggots, what do you mean exactly? They think they're going to be sent to the FEMA camps to be turned into lampshades?

Remember a successful revolt usually only needs 5-10% of a population to work.

Because the rest of the population are sheep and this has been proven throughout history.

Wasn't the revolutionary war done with only 10% of the population?

Also I remember some old screencaps of anons explaining that as soon as there's a right wing revolt the left has 0% chance of winning.

I've been advocating a blockchain based Votecoin for years now.

Register to vote, get one votecoin. Spend it to the wallet address of the candidate of your choice. Blockchain is auditable and verifiable cryptographically. Can't double spend bitcoin, can't double vote votecoin because it works exactly the same.

Also that's why the Starship Troopers limited democracy system of government is pushed as a functioning system since the people who are allowed to vote are almost gauranteed to be the 5-10%

The President of the United States outright admitting that media will be employed to justify manipulation of the vote.

Disgusting.

theaudacityofthisnigger.png

At least the mask is finally off.

If you think that LBJ wasn't just as much of a piece of shit as Obama than you're a fool.

Has the media made any mention of King Nigger pardoning the entire population of a cartel?

He already has a place in dubai. He will flee america on jan 1st.

I hope he does it would validate Trump even more.

More validation equals stronger mandate and more he can push congress around.

King nigger has never heard of gerrymandering.

Of course not FBI. (Go back to sucking granny hillary dick behind the cuck shed)

They clearly value freedom over slavery. And sticking around after this election is sure to make Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, and all sorts of other shit third world lands pretty damn fun. Hell, I fully expect to see you and your families fleeing down there with them either way too. Either from men like me, or your pay masters. It is the nature of this type of war that comes because you fail at doing your job and attacking and disposing these fucking traitors 'in charge'.

Once men like me are dealt with; fools like you whom have waded in a little too close to 'problematic ideas' are going to be liquidated as well, along with anyone you are in close contact with. Gotta stop some subversive contagion ideas from spreading after all in our new glorious republic.

I hope he does it would validate Trump even more.

More validation equals stronger mandate and gives him move power to push congress around.

pls be real.

If dubs, Hillary will be dead within a year.

Doesn't mean that the war will be anything like people expect or will like.

In any war, either side that wins, you can expect at minimum ten million or so dead, minimum, many Tens of millions more dispossessed and an nation crippled by vast stretches of devastated urban lands. Never mind what will pass for an economy during such a war. Any opening of this conflict could start off an conflagration that as a singular even could last anywhere from 4 to 12 YEARS. If shit gets REALLY fucked fast, you can expect upwards of half the nation or more gone by the end of the main conflict, and either an amalgamation of warring nation states embroiled in an simmering off and on war for a century after, or a fucking desolate kike soviet tier gulag empire culling hundreds of thousands at a time for wrong think. You know, like thinking you should be eating something once in a while, that is fucking wrong.

Nobody escapes unscathed from the the kind of civil war this will become very quickly and is a big component of why so many have refused to move openly against the system. If you value anything of this nation, you wouldn't wish for this to happen. A fucking nuke war will be better for the nation that the quasi genocidal, sectarian, cultural civil war mish mash of hell.

Yes, if our revolting forces are able to muster quickly enough then the system has little chance of winning as a singular entity. But that requires a huge groundswell of near uniform uprising, as well as an focused and mostly uniform idea of what they are fighting for. Thanks to the subversion and incessant infiltration of anything 'against' this system, that is unlikely to happen. While the government will have hell to pay in keeping things capped off, that may be something they are willing to accept inleu of losing the empire completely.

They may see any uprising as being a hodge podge of unlinked and untrusting insurgent vectors whom will operate against both the system, and each other. Most likely any uprising will be a ratcheting system of starts and stops and inability to bring a real strategic win out of any local military wins against forces of the system. And if the system stays coherent, the unified voice of the media will undermine and demonize the few whom will rise up long enough to keep things simmering, and allowing many whom would rise up as well, from doing so for various reasons. Allowing a focused response to disparate and separated, unfunded, undermanned and unsupported groups. Allowing the system to maximize the various power multipliers at their disposal to bring down subversive insurgents.

Few people will rally to volunteer for groups whom are shown to be killing children. Or constantly get holed up and eliminated by forces due to local populations turning in suspicious people. Or flocking to an are that is controlled by an insurgent group whom is shown to be highly theocratic, or overly savage.

If the system can see a way to 'manage' the conflict from going full on 100% total war, they can indeed see an way to victory that will completely cement their power. And eliminate any real opposition. This is a big reason why they may end up forcing our hands, or just letting it happen because they don't think they actually can lose.

Red team report is great. But if you want to actually win a war. You better start thinking like a war fighter, and realize inspirational feel good posts are not going to magically win this. It is time to get in gear, just as you train your body, you need to focus now on training your mind for both strategic and tactical operations.

Fucking catch 22. For everyone that is good.

bro you need to calm down you're about to get party v&.

hes right about the mindset tho

except

no, ill be killing nigs and spics, not beautiful little white girls.

Its not in near enough numbers to matter much yet, but it is happening. Most are hanging on right now trying to save for going back. Or are hoping for this to blow over since they have nothing to go back too. Some of them are trying like hell to become some kind of legal as well right now, hoping that will give them some measure of cover.

And not a single one of them have ever muttered anything about Trump in earshot of anyone that I talk to. No questions, no comments, no nothing. Some joker (not me) even wrote pro Trump scribbles in their bath room. And not one has been even so much as crossed out in the five months since I noticed it was there. Maybe a small thing, but that says a lot more than some may think. Not like anyone would know who did it if counter scribbles had been drawn or the 'offending' stuff was crossed out.

Wish i could read minds. Fuckers play is safe as fuck any way they look at it.

They know Honduras, the know El Salvador, the know Pinochet and the Dirty War.

Real talk.

I keep saying this myself to people not just online but IRL that real war is never how you actually think it is. It's one thing to be taken to the point you realize you're in a war of ideologies mind, body, and soul, but it's another to openly think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

We don't even have an economy to sustain a conflict. Our agriculture is heavily industrialized and industrial capacity has long since been outsourced from the 60's until this very day. We're heavily in debt as is, so the chance others are able to offer assistance is much less, especially if things drag on. Not to mention the chance any internal conflict could crash the entire world economy (domino effect).

There are a lot of people that shy away from talking about these hypothetical situations and the violence needed to deal with them. Some are absolutely disgusted when you start giving them realistic scenarios and the lengths you'd go. Since WW2 civilians have paid the highest price in every single war thereafter. It's the price of modern warfare and weaponry and at this point any internal conflict WILL lead to genocidal acts. Pretending like it wont is retarded. I roll my eyes every time I read or hear these public figures condemn such acts as barbaric, or "we're too aryan for X". It verifies they aren't ready, nor are they serious, about their ideological position. It's even worse than those whoever never been in a war LARPing about what they'd do. At least they have the right mindset, and that's something you could work with in that situation.

Ok, but you are going to be surprised by this conflict if it goes live. It will likely crush your soul and leave you dead even if you survive it. You still don't really understand anything about what a real civil war in this nation, at this time, is going to be like. Maybe if all you ever do is pull a trigger on an rifle, you can manage what you think, but if any other decision is yours in a war, you may not be able to avoid it. You rarely get a choice in what you do in war, and your decisions have a direct effect on your own troops and those whom depend on them, like your own family. People die from more than bullets, or artillery. Most die from disease, starvation and other non combat issues. Will you help that little girl get fresh water, while you are under fire from the people her family support, knowing that if you die, they take your family to be raped, beaten and killed if you die, since you are all that hold their troops back from your own people? If she doesn't get fresh water in a few days, she does die. Your inaction will kill her. Will you cut off the water to millions of niggers and spics, causing deaths of their kind by the thousands, and saving your own men and families from deaths of their own, but in doing so condemn her and her widow mother to the same death as the sub humans? Black and white thinking is a movie thought pattern, propaganda

At times, not killing something is far more dangerous than doing it. Our best bet to avoid this shit and actually turn it all around? Mr. FBI or our damned military actually get off their ass and mass arrest those fucking traitors in washington and around the nation whom are pushing this shit. Legitimate authority coming down like the hand of god on their heads can bring this slide to a halt and actually bring some manor of faith back into the system. Then you will never have to make the decision. Faith matters, even to an old atheist like me. And most of all to this nation. But people have been waiting for that for years.

If you are afraid of being v& you best get the fuck off this site and transition into being a full blown SWFaggot. This isn't a game of fucking eggball. This shit we talk about here is worth killing and dying over. Millions of dead can attest to that. And your fucking government is marching YOU straight into the gaping maw of it again. If ANYTHING kicks off, they are going to v& every fucking person they know of that go, or have been to, a place like this immediately. That it happens now, or in a few months doesn't matter.

v& is freedom now. If they come for me for describing what war is. They show all that is needed that nothing is left but ashes and blood. Let them free me from bondage child. Never have I been as free as that day would leave me. A great and terrible day indeed.

Picture could be interpreted in a couple ways.

Both of which the hardcore elements could understand as possible necessities. The other part which you subconsciously missed, was tactically targeting your own to frame your enemies in an effect to pull the masses into the conflict. (i.e. false flags)

In times like those people pay little attention to facts and only want to be more emotional vindicated for their own actions. Real atrocities, designed atrocities, or staged ones are just par for the course.

The only thing holding back the Western man from being a destructive force in this world, is that he's constantly waiting for a righteous cause lead by a moral authority that will "release him".

I wonder if he realises how weak it makes him look when he talks about Trump.
The sitting president has no business talking about a presidential candidate from the opposing party.

Dubs of truth.
A hollow sorrow filled truth.
How many soldiers die from an hero every fucking day just remembering and dealing with what they went thru.
Realizing that each and every one of them, had it like kings, fucking puppy dogs and roses, compared to what the average person will go thru if this kicks off.
Imagine having to deal with THAT as a nation once the bombs stop, and the bullets are packed away in a closet.
The numbers of men whom became hard, cruel and barely contained power, having to force themselves to conform again to some semblance of civilization.
Soldiers now, can blow up at the slightest slight, or break down and ball over an dead chick fallen out of its nest, or be as cold and distant as any corpse to his own loved ones, all in one. And yet that soldier now, saw nothing. FUCKING NOTHING.
And it is our children whom will be on the forefront of this conflict at every point.

Shills and feds here. They have no god damned idea. Law, loyalty, ideals, sympathy, love, hate, all of it, are simply empty words written by children whom do not understand that they are all luxuries.

And our masters march directly into this. They flaunt it. Believing they are gods.

Maybe they're self aware and know they're fucking us over but don't want to tackle the monumental shitstorm that is their own country.

Sucks for them, but they still have to go.

If Kek wills it, the prophesy you imply will come true and the truth will be visible for the common folk.

bro you can LARP all you want just remember you are fingering a keyboard on a philippine child pornography forum. the jews love tough soldiers like you and they literally refer to you as "dogs". You respond to stimuli with pavlovian predictability.

So he confirms that there is going to be a bump on election day to help dispel election fruad when the hellspawn wins? We will just have to fight it off and prove his shit wrong by winning.
MAGA

Well no shit OP. They're trying to affect normie perceptions. But I think they got sloppy with a 10pt swing overnight. Especially considering 1/2 of the Delegates walked out on Shillary at the convention. She can't even fill a bingo hall, while Trump is packing arenas to capacity.

It'll change back soon though. Clearly Shillary paniced over the DNC leaks and walkouts and called in favors. They can't keep the polls lime this for too long because it's too out of whack with reality and people will notice, and in doing so revolt against such obvious corruption on the election process making it impossible to steal it.

Texas

I'm totally serious, there have been studies done that if Texas were to secede there's effectively nothing the federal government can do about it and the resulting nation could easily be independent and prosperous in the world economy.

I specifically avoided that. Hoping that I can get the gears working in the system fools here that is might be better to attack their own paymasters and save this fucking nation before nothing can stop what comes. I hoped that my tone would SCREAM to those fucking faggots watching that the time is nearing its end for peace and it is either go time for them, or they get to savor something they are clearly not understanding.. Likely best thread for it.

And hes is fucking afraid of them, while not noticing which threads are the most prime for their watch.

But if I had posted what you did in my own way. It could give men whom are well down the road of spite an idea. And haul off and force EVERYONES hand. I really don't fucking want this war kid. I know its coming, I know its needed, I know even Trump is unlikely to be enough even with millions of people behind him.

no passwords involved. To the end user it looks identical to electronic voting

They're on the way. Don't worry.

Starting? The riots, anti-white/anti-cop hate, protected status granted by government, media and most of the public, and the general arrogance about all of it didn't drive you there already?

Newfag pls. Even a majority of Blacks don't like BLM.