This shit has got to stop

I don't wanna sound like an asshole but this is getting ridiculous. On every single one of these types of people's instagrams, snapchats and twitters, everyone comments something like "oh you're so pretty" or "omg you are gorgeous" and it's irritating. Anyway, would you let her suck your cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/r8gca74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poles are moles tbh

I bet you're too new to even know who Rose is.

It makes them feel good calling an ugly fuck pretty. Maybe its some informal way that women believe makes up for their wrong doings.

The pole defiantly knows they're lying, but she loves the attention anyhow.

Do you see what's on her television

Maybe you should kill yourself.

What the fuck is that thing

I already did. That is how she got that way.

This mexican isn't Polish what the fuck.

Poland has some of most attractive women in the world.

Fuck off dumb Americunt you know nothing.

What does 2k have to do with your answer?

For real, I mean obviously they're fucking lying. She's not retarded, right? Just uggo? She knows. They're terrible people for lying to her. Don't get me wrong; they don't have to call her ugly, just stop calling her pretty. It's going to ruin her mental health.

disgusting

I've always hated people calling obvious as fuck uggos pretty or beautiful to their face because once they're out of earshot, they mock the poor thing to no end. If they just cut out the middle man and just bad-mouth the uggo, I'd see no problem

vote here btw strawpoll.com/r8gca74 massive reddit poll goin on

But then they'd be showing their true face, normies sadly don't do that.

Anyone here read Bakemono recchan? It's kinda like that.

underrated post

Good goys, keep normalising deformity and miscegenation

No, but I'd fuck.

it's called a hugbox or an echo chamber, you're in one right now. We're sitting here agreeing with you.

ur like soooo cute, who does your makeup?

fuck me

This is why even Sweden had a eugenics policy

Isn't it possible to get surgery to reduce that monstrous chin?

if this is the cause of bad genes, should faulty genes people be denied reproduction ?

These are so bad i feel like they're shopped

whats going on here?, medically speaking

This is an example of the human race.. Also are those photos fake? Looks like it…

SUCC

i can understand not wanting to hurt somone's feeling, but i wouldn't go as far as making such a ludacris lie.
that bitch should be living an a cave far away from anyone.

What the fuck

You know damn well they don't actually think she is beautiful. Then again, maybe she is a good person within and you're just an asshole. Just saying.

what are these from?

Immediately you assume I'm a terrible person. It's because I'm not deformed, right? It sucks knowing no one cares about who I am and makes assumptions based on looks, yet these same people see someone really deformed and suddenly shower them in praise

The name is right there in the post, bakemono recchan.

No, I know from experience. There was a similarly deformed elephant girl at my high school who posted selfies and received the same comments. She was just as shallow and catty as any, probably made worse by developing an addiction to social media as it was the only place where anyone could stomach praising her that way.

/thread
People that aren't good people pretend to be good people online so they don't have to face what shitty human-beings they are.

There is nothing wrong with being a shitty person but at least have the balls to embrace it.

What the fuck is that?

looks like internal facial tumors

She was receiving the praise out of charity not honesty. No one thought she was beautiful.
And also you are a man so people don't feel the need to affirm men by telling them how pretty they are all the time.
Any man that needs that level of affirmation is a faggot.

More surface for the nut to hit.

No, it's because you're on Holla Forums. We're all fucking disgraces.

translation: fuck you for looking better than me, you cunt

translation: look at this fucking MONSTER, she'll never get dick like I will, at least I wont have to work as hard to keep a man

i've seen this before, and the girls commenting know what they're doing, they're doing it ironically.
this is female nature unmasked.

That looks like PunPun

Notice how it's usually women that comment on those posts? They love finding women that are even less attractive than they are.

While being shitty may be objective or at least dependant on people's perspective, I do think the watered down Golden rule suggests that we try to avoid being shitty persons.

Girl on the left looks like a 10 next to her. But if you cover up the potato, she becomes a fugly little 4/10. Standing next to ugly people makes you more attractive.

not sure if they're trying way too hard to be nice or if its just some sick sarcastic banter.

she's still .. eh

There's some plumbing to do in my house

Jesus christ, that shit would make me want to kill myself.

Then again, maybe that's the idea. They're even worse than Holla Forums

it doesn't matter if they're attractive or horrendously ugly, women are going to contradict themselves for attention no matter what.

Is it just my imagination or does it seem like the other people in that photo are actually trying to hold back laughter?

this

This is the shit I'm talking about: the fake compliments to not seem shitty for saying anything else, it's bullshit. The one chick who said teach me how be perfect like that is the worst offender and it's so infuriatingly obvious that she's sneak dissing the uggo.

What if they are just trolling her? "U so beautiful" is exactly what I would comment.

What's her medical condition, I don't want to have a mutant

Holy shit
i know this chick too

Classic

I wouldn't let her suck my cock
I wouldn't let her suck everyone else's cocks
I wouldn't even let her suck any animal's cock
She's a fucking freak of nature

Achievement unlocked - Edge Master

Chill homie, save some for the rest of us.

Proto post-meme thread

Where the hell do you think you are?

Reminds me of an awesome rant by someone (possibly Bill Burr) about shit like this.
It was a video about some school footrace, and he was pointing out how the winners barely got celebrated, but then at the end some cripple kid came stumbling towards the fucking finish line, and everyone went nuts applauding and sheering.
We don't celebrate excellence anymore, we celebrate snowflakes, because it makes us feel like 'good people'

Because if they can pretend those women are gorgeous, that make every average so sexy every men who see them has to get so errect it hurt that they get blue balls. And they deserve it because they are part of the patriarchy.

Its cancer

Nah shes not retarded. She just have elephantiasis. It doesn't affect her mental capacity.

of course the girl knows she's ugly as sin, the women realize this too but they have sympathy for her because being born with a medical fuckup. It's a type of virtue-signaling as well.

If, I don't know, an user were to tell her she's ugly as fuck she'd probably be distraught OR reply with a self-righteous comment defending herself, virtue-signaling folk will verbally attack you, and the world will keep on spinning.

is this the fault of bad genes, and if yes, should faulty-gened people be denied reproduction ?

Women don't have sympathy for anyone other than themselves