Formula One

there is a race starting in 45 minutes. the fuck else are you doing? it's actually bretty interesting >>>>/f1/

we had dozens once but everyone who used to post fucked off to reddit and halfchan like a bunch of fucking faggots and BO is who knows where so post CP or whatever the fuck you want, who the fuck cares? and maybe watch some expensive cars do circles fast in spain

>>>/f1/
dk how to into shill so here are tits

Haven't watched a single race since Senna died. Fuck your gay shit.

no thanks

yes it's not as good as the olde days granpa but it's not that bad

you can quit checking your instagrams of russian child models for an hour cmon

there are all these dagos watching it and you are missing out

just look how unpopular and out of touch you are

you probably smell. but we can fix all this with consumer products

yall missing out on this admittedly mediocre spectacle

59 MINUTES.

they made the white fin sacrifice himself so he could hold up the german so the negro could win

its pottery

Who's this cummie devil?

brought to you by f1

last 5 laps

but germany was just cucked by a brazilian

Come sit on Uncle's lap.

race over. not the best ever

amount of driven traffic to board was zero so great success(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

very suspicious that webm

This is so unlike me to say but…

I can't stop looking at her face.

the only interesting thing about that "sport" is watching them crash, feels good to see useless overpaid people get hurt or die

yeah bro, as an American, it's pretty comfy.
the british commentators are a joy to listen to. i would casually watch in '14/'15, but i've been slacking since then. it's hard because based Nico is gone.

F1 is shit now they no longer die grusome deaths after the slightest mistake. Modern drivers are all a bunch of poofs.

You are even more useless and probably unemployed. Maybe you should die too.

why would anyone pay to go watch this live? you can't even see the cars except for a few seconds every now and then as they drive past the bleachers

She's fucking adorable… you know those little tights will have cum stians on the soon, huh?>>7024818

Does she realise we know what he is doing with the heel of her left foot?

hammernog wins